Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naw, I want to wait a bit, maybe a couple hours before I go to sleep for the night; that way I won't wake up hungry in the middle of the night."

"Okey-dokey; well if it's okay with you, Kate called to check up on you and then asked if maybe us girls could get together and go over some things; I'm sure it has to do with the website. I thought we'd go grab dinner and then we won't disturb you. It's been awhile since just us girls hung out and I promise we'll behave," she said with a smile.

"You don't have to worry about bothering me, but yeah, a night out with the girls would probably do you good, but you do have to promise to be good. I don't want to have to drag my dead ass out of here and go bail you girls out."

Britt laughed and her hand searched for her favorite toy, giving it a squeeze; "You don't have to worry about us when we know we have you and you," she said, squeezing once more, "to come home to."

** 6:00 p.m. – some Greek restaurant **

Britt and Gina grabbed a booth along the back wall and sprang for a nice bottle of Retsina, a Greek wine. After about twenty minutes of fending off various suitor wannabe's, Kate came in, kind of shuffling along, deep in thought.

"Hi girls," Kate said a she slid into the booth next to Gina and gave her a kiss and then basically crawled across her and the table to get to Britt, even slipping her a little tongue with the much longer kiss. "That was another little thank you for this morning," she said, as she wiggled back into her seat.

"You're welcome and thank you," Britt blushed while Gina sat between them, completely in the dark. She'd been deep asleep as Britt and Kate defiled one another on the living room couch that morning and Britt hadn't mentioned it to her.

Britt gave Gina a quick synopsis of their Sapphic encounter before Kate went to work. "You've had a busy day haven't you?" Gina said to Britt. Britt smiled and took a sip of wine and picked up the menu, trying to be coy.

The others did the same, trying to decide what sounded appetizing as Kate asked, "So how is lover boy feeling?"

Just as Gina was about to go into the excellent home care the two of them had provided, the waiter came to take their order. They started with some hummus and pita bread to start and Kate ordered the mixed Giro while Britt opted for a Horiatiki salad (hold the onions). Gina hemmed and hawed until she finally gave up and order the fresh snapper.

That out of the way, Gina went on, describing in detail the cooling sponge bath they gave George including the 'Happy Ending,' the blow job that he got while he was dead asleep.

"You mean he didn't wake up at all, even when he came?" asked a wide-eyed Kate.

"Nope," Gina answered, taking a sip of her wine. "Not even when I swallowed his cum and sucked him dry; not a peep."

"Wow," Kate exclaimed, looking at Britt for confirmation. Britt nodded her pretty blonde head and smirked. "Poor baby must have really been out of it," Kate finished.

"Yeah," said Britt, picking up the story; "Problem was now that Gina was so horny, I had to take her to your room and screw the living daylights out of her with 'George' and she was so worked up, when she came, she squirted all over me and the bed; made a hell of a mess!"

Kate laughed at Britt's narrative;" Well now I don't feel so bad about leaving that wet spot on the bed this morning."

All three were laughing as the waiter showed up with their meals. All situated and enjoying their selections, Britt asked; "So Kate, I take it you wanted us together to talk over the website some more?"

"Well yeah, that's part of it, but something else came up today that I wanted to talk to you about," she said as she took another bite and reflected silently.

"Well?" Britt asked inquisitively.

"Well, let me start at the beginning. It was slow at the store today, what with that radio station beach party going on down at the jetty. Anyway, it was just Johnny and me, (John being the owner of the store) and since it was slow, we naturally talked about the website and the mail-order business. Johnny's been talking to a lot of companies about selling their suits on-line and it's amazing how many little companies there are that don't want to do the on-line thing themselves or just do special order work; that kind of thing."

"Yeah," said Gina, "I saw some pictures of some of those suits and they were pretty risqué. We wouldn't have much of a market for those here."

"Well that's the great thing about the website and the internet, we would be worldwide and I know a lot of Americans would feel better buying from an American company, even if they couldn't wear it here. There are a lot of beaches in Mexico and Europe where they wouldn't look twice at a suit that would get you thrown in jail here."

"Yeah," added Britt as she was finishing off her salad, "I think there is also a market for women who would get suits just to wear in private, ya know, at their own home at the pool; that kind of thing."

"Yeah, ya know, that's the only thing I miss about the house, the nice private backyard we could sunbathe in. Anyway," Kate continued, "we started talking about what the website would look like, and well, Johnny isn't to computer savvy, so I grabbed his laptop from the office and brought it out to the front counter to see what other websites looked like."

About this time, the waiter showed up to clear their plates and the girls opted for a little of the sweet Greek coffee to finish out the meal.

"So," Kate continued," I did a Google search and pulled up a site that was called something like South Beach or something like that. They have a pretty nice site with a pretty good selection. Anyway, about this time, two little girls, I mean, you know about 16, came in and started looking around. You could tell they were little cock-teases and they had on these skimpy suits, little g-strings with their tight little butts sticking out. I caught Johnny checking them out a couple times and if he hadn't been there, I might have hit on them. Anyway, they looked around for a bit and then left and when I came back around the counter, Johnny was fumbling with the computer, kinda frantic like." Kate gave the girls that knowing look, you know, the one with the raised eyebrow and the girls nodded in agreement.

"So what was he looking at?" Gina asked.

"Yeah," Kate laughed, "he was so busted, but I didn't let on. Anyway, I just stood there next to him and hit a couple keys and up popped the Wicked Weasel site. It was so cute to see Johnny squirm and sweat, trying to explain. I told him that this was one of the sites I was going to show him anyway, and that's when I looked down and saw his boner."

Britt nearly spewed hot coffee across the table and Gina giggled, saying "I knew he still had it in him."

"Oh yeah," Kate continued, "So I started going through the site and they have some pretty sexy models and a lot of amateurs who send in photos, some of them topless. Anyway, Johnny starts fidgeting and I can tell he's trying to get himself rearranged, and so, well...I decided to give him a hand," she said, turning crimson red.

Thankfully, she had finished her coffee as Britt's eyes grew wide, "You what?"

"I knew it would happen eventually," Gina said. "Go on..."

"Well, I just looked at him as I reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants. I thought for a minute that he might have a heart attack, but I just played it cool and kept my hand there while I scrolled through the site. Johnny never said a word, but after a bit, he did work up the nerve to put his hand on my butt."

"Jesus," Britt said, hanging on every word.

"Oh it gets better," the little one continued. "Well he was really hard and I'll admit, I was pretty fuckin' hot by now, so I decided to get a little braver. I hit the search tab again and spotted the Bikini Riot site, which I'd been on before. I don't even know if they sell swimsuits, but I knew they had a lot of nasty pictures, so I opened that up. I thought he would cum right there when the site opened and this hot brunette, who actually looked a lot like you Gina, was right there, pulling her bottom into her pussy and her big tits were just barely covered."

"Well Johnny squeezed my butt real hard and I knew I had him. I felt around and found his zipper and finally managed to pull his cock out. I'll bet I still have his finger prints on my butt, he was squeezing so hard."

"Oh fuck," Britt whispered," so what was his dick like?"

"Geez Britt," Gina exclaimed.

"What?" she responded, "like you don't want to know what his cock looked like."

"Well, yeah, okay Katie, what was his cock like?"

Kate smiled at her best friends; "Well the only other one I've ever seen is George's and well...okay, George is a whole lot bigger around and longer, but Johnny's is still nice," she defended. "I mean I can get my hand around it and it got real hard, so...it's nice. Anyway, let me finish."

"Okay, go on you little slut," Britt giggled.

"Bitch," Kate smiled, laughing; "Anyway, I started pumping his cock, like it was no big thing as I went through some pictures. Some of them had two or three girls, sometimes four and they all wore these little string numbers that didn't cover anything. There were bare pussies and tits everywhere and Johnny was really getting worked up and I could feel his dick getting hotter and my pussy was soaked by now. I wanted a little more attention so I took his hand off my ass and moved it to the front so he could feel how hot I was. He finally said my name and I looked at him and he looked scared. I was scared for a minute, but then I just told him it was okay and I slid his hand into my shorts until I felt his fingers were on my pussy. I was so fuckin' horny and he looked at me with those big brown eyes and I think he said something like, 'So smooth,' and then he tickled my clit and I just came all over his hand; I mean I came hard and he just held his hand against my pussy."

"Ah shit," Gina whispered as her right hand was obviously busy under the table.

"Fuck that's hot, what happened next; "Britt asked as her own hand wandered.

"Well I'm still shaking and holding onto the counter and Johnny's dick when an older woman walks in the front door. I ducked down, or maybe I just fell down, but anyway, I was hiding behind the counter while this woman walks up to poor Johnny and starts talking to him about joining the fuckin' Better Business Bureau. Johnny's leaning against the counter, trying to hide his dick and I'm stuck in that knee space, you know where all the wires and stuff is and Johnny's dick is right there in my face."

"You didn't," Britt exclaimed.

"I'll bet she did," chimed in a glassy-eyed Gina.

"Well, it was only the second one I'd ever seen or touched, so I figured it might as well be the second one I've sucked."

"Was the lady still there?" Britt asked.

"Yeah, that was kind of the mean part. I licked the precum off the end of his dick and he really jumped and he made some lame excuse to the lady, something about a cramp from an old war injury. I nearly laughed out loud. Anyway, she is still talking a mile a minute and I can just imagine Johnny's face, trying to look like he's really listening. He's too nice a guy to just tell her he's not interested, so I just started licking and sucking his cock; he even tried to swat at me to get me to stop, but he couldn't reach me. So, anyway, I just kept sucking and jacking him off and I was playing with his balls and I don't know how long it took, but all of a sudden he got real stiff and the next thing I knew I had a mouth full of cum."

"Didn't you swallow," Britt asked; her hand now busy under the table.

"No, I was afraid I might gag, and then it didn't taste that good, so I spit it out in some of the tissue that we wrap clothes in. I think I need to get Johnny on a pineapple-rich diet," she laughed.

"Wow," Gina said, her hand still busy, but at a slower pace; "So what happened next?"

"Well, the lady finally left, and I think we belong to the BBB now," she laughed, " and Johnny helped me up from under the counter and zipped himself back up. He held me at arm's length for a minute, just kind of staring at me, and then he hugged me and said,' you can go home now; I'll lock up,' and then he walked into the back and into the bathroom."

She looked at both her friends and tears began to well up in her eyes and she leaned into Gina, who had abandoned any hope of getting off and hugged her friend tight. Britt slipped out of the booth and came around, so they had their little friend surrounded and the all hugged one another.

"I really fucked up, didn't I?" she sniffled.

"Oh sweetie," Britt whispered, combing her fingers through Kate's long black hair.

"Did he seem mad or upset," Gina asked carefully.

"I don't know," she answered, wiping her eyes with a dinner napkin. "I walked around for awhile before I called you guys, thinking about it." Sniffling again, "I think...I hope that it just kind of caught him off guard and he didn't know what to think. It was a stupid thing to do and I hope he's okay, ya' know. I mean I really like the guy and he has done so much for us and I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt him or make him mad or anything. I even had myself convinced that if I told you about it, that in the end, it would all make sense and everything would be okay."

"Well baby," Britt said in a comforting, motherly tone," It's done and you can't take it back, so we'll just have to wait and see. I don't know him as well as you and Gina do, but I'm sure he's a very understanding and mature man. I'll bet you're right that you just took him by surprise. There aren't any young guys that wouldn't be surprised if a sexy young thing like you just started giving him a b.j. out of the blue and you did kind of work up to it, looking at porn and all that together."

"Yeah, you're right. What's done is done, so hopefully I won't be looking for another job tomorrow. Oh god; tomorrow; I might have to call in sick tomorrow."

"Oh no you don't," Gina said with a big grin; "he probably thinks he's such a big stud now that I'll want to blow him next. You've probably created some kind of monster and we'll be afraid to bend over to pick up anything off the floor."

Kate couldn't help but smile at Gina as she tried to take a swat at her for making fun. "Well, before you turn it down," Kate grinned, "it was a pretty nice dick," and then she busted up, laughing.

Britt caught the waiter's eye and shouted, "Hey buddy, a round of ouzo before we go!"

** 10:00 p.m. **

I felt the bed move and felt the warm body snuggle up to my back. I didn't have to guess who it was; I just instinctively knew it was Britt. She wiggled around until she was molded as closely to me as possible and began laying soft kisses on my shoulder. "Hi baby," she whispered, not wanting to wake me.

"Hi babe," I mumbled, "how was dinner?"

"It was okay; we ended up having Greek."

"Mmm..just as well I didn't go; not a big Greek fan," reaching back to run my hand over her hip.

"So, did you get anything to eat," she asked as her hand ran over my chest.

"Yeah, I grazed in the fridge a little; don't really remember what I had, then came back to bed."

Britt's gentle touch was soothing and my eyes began to get heavy once again; "Oh yeah, I almost forgot, John called."

'Oh shit,' Britt thought to herself. "So what was John calling about?" she asked, dreading the answer.

"I was half asleep, but it was a strange call. He almost didn't sound like John; said he needed some advice."

'Aw crap,' she thought. She imagined him half in the bag and calling George and blabbing about Kate licking his dick in the store. Apprehensively she asked, "So what did he need advice on?"

"Well," I said, barely staying awake as my lover continued to run her soft hand over me; "I guess it wasn't really advice so much as he wanted me to talk to Kate...." and I began to drift off.

"Shit," she said under her breath, waiting for me to continue. She heard a soft snort and realized she had rocked me to sleep, so to get my attention, her hand strayed further south until she found something to grab onto.

I woke with a start and realized I had drifted off in mid sentence. Britt's hand around my sleeping cock brought me back to life. "Uh yeah, Kate; like I said, John sounded different, kinda like he was really happy, I don't know...maybe giddy?"

"Was he drunk?" she asked.

"No, no...Johns a teetotaler. Probably never had a drink in his life; no he sounded like a little kid, excited and happy sounding. Anyway, doesn't matter, what he called about is he asked me to talk to Kate and figure out what camera gear she needs for the website. I told him she could use anything I had, but he really wants her to have her own, so that she can be ready to shoot at a moment's notice or something like that. I don't know, I guess he figures it will be easier that way. He also said to tell you that if there is any other software, or whatever, that you need to do the site, then to go ahead and get it and he'll pay for it."

Britt let out an audile sigh of relief and pulled herself tighter to my back, grinding against my butt with her crotch. Her hand was busy and I was about three quarters stiff, but really heavy lidded and ready to get back to sleep. I reached down and place my hand on hers and said softly before entering dreamland once more; "Careful, you don't want to get cock snot on you," and then drifted off again.

Britt's eyes widened in surprise and she smiled as she kissed my back and gave me a good night squeeze, "Stinker," and then a kiss on the back of my neck and a whispered, "I love you George," and then she drifted into her own dreamland.

** Sunday Morning around 6:00 **

We hadn't move all night and our sleeping positions were 180 degrees off the norm. I usually awoke nestled against Britt's backside, morning wood tucked in between her warm butt cheeks and my right hand firmly attached to her breast, my buried in her long blonde hair. This morning, she was spooning me with her right hand where she had left it, holding my now rigid cock, her warm breath on my neck. I managed to pry her fingers off my cock and slipped into the bathroom to take a leak. I rinsed my face and gargled, realizing I felt 100% better than I had this time yesterday. I carefully slipped back into bed, reassuming our pose and placed her hand back where it belonged. She squeezed me lightly, whispering "Good morning" and then drifted back to sleep.

Sometime later, I felt the sheets moving and knew that we were about to have company. Like a couple kids crawling into bed with mom and dad, this had become somewhat of a tradition, that in the morning, everyone ended up in the same bed. It's a great way to wake up but it sure makes it difficult to get out of bed. Kate and I were soon nose to nose and Gina was snug against Britt's backside. I gave Kate a kiss on the nose; "Good morning sweetie." Kate looked for a moment as though she was going to cry and then hugged me tight and gave me a deep kiss, one that seemed like it might never end. My cock responded and Britt gave me a loving caress.

Kate finally relinquished my lips and our eyes met and a little bit of blood trickled back into my brain. "John called me last night," I said and her eyes once more seemed ready to overflow with tears. Still in a bit of a fog along with Britt now stroking my cock purposefully, I continued," You and I are supposed to get together and figure out what camera gear you need to put together the website. John wants you to have your own equipment rather than borrow mine."

Tears rolled down her cheeks and she delivered another kiss, much more frenzied and with plenty of tongue. Britt's hand was hard at work, and another hand, Gina's, reached across and caressed her tiny friend and me.