Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he say anything else," she asked as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

I still wasn't sure why all the emotions, but answered; "No, not really, but he sounded really happy and excited, I guess about the website. It sounds like he's ready to make the commitment and get it going."

"Oh my god, thank you George," she exclaimed as she threw back the sheet and gave me another big kiss, her hand joining Britt's briefly. Leaning over me, giving me the opportunity to suckle on one of her little tits, she gave Britt a big kiss and a thank you and then finally, laying across me, she gave Gina a similar kiss," C'mon babe, we need to get ready for work," giving Britt and I one more kiss before bouncing her naked butt out the door, happy as I've seen her.

Gina shook her head in wonder and rolled over on top of Britt and I and we shared a three-way kiss-fest, complete with groping. "Fuck, I really want to stay, but I guess I've got to go to work." She stood up beside the bed and I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh. She clinched her legs together before I could get any higher. "Damn you," she said, "I'll get even with you later."

"Baby," she said to Britt, "take care of your man here and let him get some more rest, cuz I may want to borrow him later if that's okay." She leaned over and wrapped her lips around my cock head, giving it a little suck, and then turned to me and smiled devilishly, like she thought she was teasing me.

I smiled back as Britt ran her hand up and down my cock and said, "Oh Gina, I think you have a little cock snot right here," putting my finger on the corner of my mouth, indicating where it was on her.

Her eyes grew big as Britt laughed, realizing where I had to have heard that before; "Why you sneaky shit; boy now I am going to get even," laughing as she went out the door.

"Can't wait," I shouted after she left the room.

Britt rolled over on top of me and looked me in the eye; "You know, you are a sneaky little shit and I don't have to wait."

We kissed as she guided my cock into her welcoming pussy, wiggling her hips until we were properly mated. Sitting up, she sighed as she settled down completely, my cock tightly tucked away. With her hands on my chest she began to ride, long slow strokes, her pussy hugging my cock tightly. Her eyes were closed, concentrating on hitting all the right spots, biting her lower lip; "Shit," she said, pausing.

"What?" I asked, my hands on her hips, doing my part to help.

"I forgot my hat again," she said smiling down at me.

Still a little slow, I finally caught on; cowboy hat, riding cowgirl; I get it. I smiled back at her, slapped her on the ass and said, "Ride em' cowgirl," and proceeded to try and buck her off. With grit and determination Britt rode me until I was broke, her climax spurring me to make one last shot at tossing the rider, flooding her pussy as she ground herself into the saddle.

My sexy bronc rider collapsed in my arms, breathing hard in my ear as her pussy continued to work me over. "Fuck, I love you," she panted as her body shook through an aftershock, my cock responding with one last volley.

"I love you too," as I hugged her tight; "Now, what the hell is up with Kate?"

She kissed my neck and whispered, "Later," and fell fast asleep.

** Later, around 8:00 a.m. **

"George...George baby..."

I heard my name in the distance as the cute redhead in the western hat was sucking on my cock as I sat on the scratchy horse blanket on a bale of hay out in the barn.

"Baby...wake up, it's time to get up."

Another dream ended too soon, but the sensations were still there. I opened my eyes to see Britt's bright blue ones locked on mine. "Another dream, I take it," as she slowly raised and lowered her hips, my cock still happily held inside her snug pussy. "Are you going to tell me about this one?" she asked.

"Well," I said as I reached up to tweak her erect nipples; "I can tell you that there was a redhead in it.

She moaned as she took one last pass at my cock and then dismounted, leaving me wet and waving in the wind. She stood next to the bed and stretched, reaching her hand out to me; "Funny, so did mine. Now let's go take a shower."

I was washing her hair, my cock sliding around her soap covered ass as she filled me in on Kate and John; "So she gave him a blow job while he talked to the lady on the other side of the counter?"

"Yeah," she moaned as she road my cock up and down her crack, making passes at her asshole. "But when it was all over, I think they both kind of freaked, especially John, and Kate was really concerned that she had made a big mistake."

"Unbelievable," I said, trying to concentrate on the job at hand as the head of my cock popped into her ass.

"Ooo," she cooed as I let her enjoy it for a second before slipping back out, "Ahh..." she moaned in disappointment. I spun her to face me and leaned her back to rinse her hair, taking the opportunity to run my soap slick hands over her torso, massaging her breasts and playing with her belly button. "So anyway," she continued as I checked to see if it was time for a pussy shaving; "I was so glad to hear last night about the phone call John made to you about the camera gear. Now I wonder how far they will go."

"Well. I know I don't have a clue. I've known John for a while and once a dirty old man, always a dirty old man, I guess. I mean, if I was his age and a cute young thing like her offered to polish my knob, I wouldn't stop her. But if it goes much further than that, she might kill the old guy."

"Polish your knob," Britt laughed as she was washing mine; "I haven't heard that one, and by the way, how much of the cock snot episode did you see?"

"All I can say is that I'm evidently one helluva lover, even if I'm not in the room. Gina woke me yelling my name, so I had to see what was up. I came in when you were pounding her with her legs up around her ears. I can't tell you how hard my dick got watching you from behind, your beautiful ass clinched as you were driving me into her. It was better than any porno I've ever seen."

"Okay, okay," she groaned, "either shut up or bend me over and fuck me, I can't listen to much more of this."

I was still feeling a little out of sorts and the heat wasn't helping, just making me light headed. We were really finished bathing anyway, so I turned off the shower and took her hand and stepped out to dry off. "Sorry, the heat was beginning to get to me; I guess I'm not 100% yet."

"That's okay baby, I don't want to push it. I'm just glad you're better and we can spend the day together watching movies or whatever. Oh yeah, you can help me make the Daisy Dukes for the shoot too," as she gently ran the towel over my privates.

"Okay, but how am I going to help with that? Don't you just take a pair of scissors to some jeans and start cutting?"

"Well, we need to figure out how short we want them and do we want frayed edges; that kind of thing."

"On the length," I said as I dried her backside, "I want to see the bottom of these beautiful ass cheeks just poking out from the shorts," as I took one in each hand and loved them.

"I like it," she said, wiggling her ass at me as she opened the drawer for the hair dryer and handed it to me.

Hair drying time was time to admire one another in the mirror and make funny faces at each other; talking was just too much work, yelling over the screaming of the dryer. I managed to chase most of the dampness from her hair before the heat again just about did me in. I turned off the dryer and went in search of cooler climes, specifically the kitchen. "Hey," she shouted as I left her alone in the bedroom; "are you proclaiming a Naked Day or are you going to put something on?"

"All I know is I'm too damned warm, so Naked Day or not, I'm not putting anything on for now," opening the fridge and relishing the cold blast of air.

"Well." she said as she rounded the corner, naked as the day she came onto this earth, "If I have to watch you walking around bare-ass all day, it's only fair that I get to torment you the same way," wrapping herself in my arms and kissing like we did the first time.

"So, what can I make you for breakfast," I asked, still firmly holding her butt cheeks in my hands.

"I think I should make you breakfast since you're still on the mend. So what would you like to eat?"

"Well," I answered as my fingers delved a little deeper into her butt crack; "I'll save you for a snack later, so how about some scrambled eggs, toast and some fruit?"

"Oooo, you're bad," she cooed as she ground her pussy against me. "Okay, scrambled eggs it is. Now go sit your sweet butt down and I'll get started. Did you want any coffee?"

"No," I said as I reluctantly released her and took a seat at the island. I opened the laptop that resided there and started to catch up on what the rest of the world was up to. Britt hummed along merrily as she danced around the kitchen, my bare-ass kitchen nymph. Before I'd absorbed all the world's woes, she sat down beside me with our breakfast.

I don't think I'll ever, and I hope I never do, get used to the girls running around half-naked; seemingly oblivious to what it's doing to my blood pressure. In the back of my mind, I know that they enjoy seeing me react to their teasing, but I also hope that they consider this their home and not just their newest playground. So on that thought, I asked, "So babe, now that you girls have been here awhile, how do you think its going; I mean it's different from living in a normal house."

"I think it's been great," she replied, "especially for me, because I have my girls and I have you. I shouldn't have to tell you how important you've become to them too, and it's not because of the sex; well not entirely," she smiled, running her hand over my thigh. "You're the first guy in both of their lives that they can really trust and know that you will be there for them. Even though the three of us have each other, we all need a guy at times, to, you know, just be a guy." She paused to chase the last bit of egg around her plate as I digested what she had just said.

Taking the last bite, she said," Back to your question, the only thing I think that we really miss about the house is the back yard. It wasn't much, but it was private enough that we could sunbathe there."

A little bell went off in my noggin, you know, one of those 'ah-ha' moments. "Throw on some shoes; I want to show you something," grabbing the plates and heading to the sink.

"Okay...do I need to put on any clothes while I'm at it?"

"Yeah, that would probably be a good idea, c'mon," holding my hand out to her to hurry her along. I must have been acting like a little kid and Britt giggled and played along, skipping alongside me holding my hand.

I slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt and grabbed an old pair of Nikes. Britt slipped into her favorite satin running shorts, purposely giving me a great shot of her butt, her pussy lips throwing me a puckered air-kiss. Donning her running shoes and a cropped 'T', she hurried to follow me out the front door and up the stairs to the studio.

"Here, help me move the bed," I said, grabbing one side of the box spring.

"What the hell are we doing?" she asked, grunting to move the king-size bed.

"You'll see," I answered as I moved the drapes aside that covered the wall behind the bed. I'd forgotten all about the ladder that was hidden behind the drapes.

"What the...?" Britt questioned as she eye-balled the steel ladder and followed it up into the dark shadows of the roof.

"Follow me, but be careful. I haven't been up here since I built the studio." I started up the ladder; no big deal as I'm used to more rickety climbs on construction sites. I glanced down to see my intrepid better-half close on my heels. At the top, I reached up for the latch I knew was there and pushed up the hatch cover letting sunlight flood through the opening. I made my way up to the roof and turned to help Britt. Taking her hand, I helped her up onto what had been an equipment platform when the warehouse was used for some kind of commercial endeavor.

"Oh my god," Britt exclaimed as she did a 360, taking in the view. "This is incredible; why haven't you shown this to me before?"

"Honestly, I forgot all about it. I've never had a reason to come up here, and once I hid the ladder behind the drapes, I just forgot about it." I now took a better appraisal of the deck. It was probably about twenty feet long, running parallel to the long side of the building and almost that wide the other direction. There was a short wall that ran all around it to shield whatever equipment had been there from view. The deck itself was well built in order to support the equipment and it was perched over the domed roof of the building itself. All in all, it was in good shape.

I joined Britt at the rail as she looked out on the panoramic view of downtown. "So what do you think?"

"This is unreal," as a cool breeze blew. "People pay big bucks for a view like this. It must be incredible at night with all the city lights. Oh, and look," she said excitedly, "you can see them land at the airport and look at all the boats in the harbor. This is so cool." She stood back and did another survey of the surrounding buildings. "And you know, I think you could sunbathe up here naked and no one could see you," as she did a deep-knee bend and checked the site-line over the short walls.

"Oh baby, can we fix it up?"

'Here it comes' I said to myself.

"It won't take much. Maybe just some artificial turf and maybe some lounge chairs. Oh, is there water up here? We used to have one of those misters that put out a fog of water when it got too warm. It was really nice." And then she got a gleam in her eye"; and you know what? I'll bet it would be fun to make love in the mist. Oh, oh" she said excitedly, "I want to make love to you up here under the stars. Oh baby, we have to fix it up...please...?"

Britt wrapped her arms around me and looked up with those hypnotic blue eyes. How is a guy going to deny this girl anything when she gives you that look? Also grinding against your ever-hardening member isn't going to help the matter.

"Yeah okay; no problem; I think there is already water up here and electricity; so it'll just take some muscle to get everything up here."

That answer got me a big wet kiss. Britt returned to the wall and looked out at the city and just took it all in. "I love this view," she said. "There is so much going on and to look at; airplanes landing and taking off, boats in the bay."

I stood behind her, my hands on the wall cap on both sides of her, captured. I nuzzled her neck, nibbling at her ear; "You know, this reminds me of when we first met. You remember the roof deck of the house and we were looking out at the ocean."

"Oh I remember alright," as she ground her ass into my crotch. "It was night and there were people out on the boardwalk. I was trying to be quiet as you were playing with my titties," as she drew my hands up underneath her abbreviated top.

I fondled her breasts and played with her nipples as she moaned and pushed herself against me, grinding hard. "I was so turned on, I wanted to fuck you right there." Reaching back, she searched for me, pushing my shorts to the deck as she grabbed my stiffness. She shivered as she stroked my length, brushing against the inside of her thighs.

I let go of her tits just long enough to slip her shorts. "Oh baby," she moaned as she guided my cock to her waiting pussy, running it up and down her moist slit. Pausing, she held me back and stared toward the skyline, "I really love this view," she said, nearly breathless. I looked down between us and watched my cock disappear inside her; "Me too," as I pulled her up tight.

We made love slowly, part of the scenery. An American Airlines flight was coming in for a landing; "I wonder," I said as I continued to run my cock in and out of her pulsating pussy," I wonder if any of the passengers can see us?"

The thought made her shudder and her pussy fluttered; "Oh fuck..." she moaned, picking up the pace. "I hope we don't distract the pilot," she stuttered as I felt her searching for her orgasm.

I abandoned her breasts, grabbing her hips. Her exposed tits bounced in the breeze as we tested the structural integrity of the wall, fucking each other until she came hard, sucking in the cool air, squelching a scream. I was right behind her, literally; my cock expelling spurt after spurt of sperm-rich cum deep inside her quivering quim.

I held her tight, buried to the hilt as she leaned against the rail, waving at another passing airliner. I laughed, reacquiring my hold on her breasts and kissing her neck once more. "I think the girls will like the deck," she whispered as her pussy made one last pass at drawing out all the goodness I had to offer.

After a little oral cleaning of each other, we made it back down the ladder to the studio. "Well, I guess we need to think about rearranging the studio if we want easy access to the deck," I said.

"Can we put the bed on wheels and just move it out it out of the way when we need to?" she suggested.

"I don't know," as I hugged her from behind, "your ass is about at the right level now, so the extra height could be a problem, to say nothing about chasing the bed around the room while I'm trying to enjoy this sweet butt," giving it a little squeeze.

"Yeah, we can't have that," she cooed, enjoying the massage. "So shall we go make some Daisy Dukes?"

"Ah... more butt related work," squeezing her cheeks once more"; I love my job."

"Me too," she giggled as she led me down the stairs.