Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That could come in handy," I said from the background.

"Ewww," they all said, turning to look at me like I'd just farted in church.

"Yeah, baby," Britt said, "don't let us catching you trying to do that. With all of us around, that's one skill you don't need to perfect," and they all broke out in boisterous laughter.

"C'mon, enough horse-play," Becky giggled as she took Kate's hand, "let me show you the barn."

Kate skipped alongside Becky and Gina and Britt looked at them and then at each other and shook their heads and took each other's hands and skipped along behind them. "Hey," I stopped behind them and threw my hands in the air. Britt and Gina looked back and I said, without saying anything, 'and what about me?'

They just giggled, stuck their tongues out and then turned back to skip toward the barn while I brought up the rear. Usually it has worked to my advantage to be the lone stud, but now...not so much.

I helped Becky swing open the big barn door and more ooo'ing and aah'ing ensued. "Hey, I recognize that railing up there," Gina called out.

Becky smiled and did a little pirouette; "Yes, that's where I was saved from falling to my death by the big, handsome stranger," she said as dramatically as she could.

The girls looked at me to see if I would blush a little; all they got was a shoulder shrug of indifference.

"Yeah, and while naked if I remember the picture," Kate giggled.

I ignored them, but looked up at the balcony fondly and then spotted another camera high in the rafters. Looking around, I spotted four others and they were all nice and shiny; I'm sure I'd have seen them last time.

Becky caught my eye and I glanced up. She nodded and walked over to me while the others looked around the barn; "Yeah I saw them when I walked in," she said, her arm around my waist. "She either had them cleaned, or I'm betting that she had them upgraded. Her old ones were monochrome; I'll bet these are color and high-def, the sweet old perv," she smiled as she turned to me and collected another kiss.

"You knew?" I asked, bewildered.

"Oh yeah, I knew they were here. Since no one lives here full time now, it's any easy way to keep an eye on things. I think it's also recorded too, but I'm not sure," she said matter-of-factly.

"But...But..." I stuttered.

"Lover, don't sweat it. If you recall, I'm the one that was starkers up there; you just ate me out until I screamed so loud, dust came off the rafters. Anyway, she couldn't see much, the covers were so gunked-up."

I was still looking at her bug-eyed and she teased as she hugged me and kissed my ear; "Yeah, there's microphones too."

Breathing a sigh of relief that the lenses were at least impaired and she was making all the obscene noises, I relaxed.

Becky smiled as she ran her fingers through my hair, "Yeah my aunt is a horny old broad, god love her, and I know all about the cameras, so I thought it would be nice to give her a little thrill; I guess I should have asked you," curling her lips into a cute little pout, asking for forgiveness.

"Yeah, well, she gave me a round-about warning to watch out for you and make sure that you didn't do a swan-dive off the balcony and now she's gone all high-tech, so...?"

"Well," kissing my nose, her arms still around my neck, "she's done so much for me over the years, I'd like to give her a little something to diddle to in the privacy of her own home," smiling.

"Did you say 'diddle'?" I asked.

"Yeah," she smiled big, "you know, 'tease the kitty', 'baste the tuna', 'hit the slit'," she smiled.

"You are something," I laughed and was about to lay a big one on her when Kate squealed from across the barn.

Becky glanced her way; "Oh god, I forgot about that," she said, shaking her head.

"What?" I asked.

"Come with me," she said with a sigh, holding my hand as we all converged on Kate.

"Is that what I think it is?" Kate stuttered as Britt and Gina busted a gut.

Becky sighed once more as I stared at the wall, unable to come up with the words.

"Yeah it is baby," Britt blustered. "George has one just like it buried in the bottom of one of his dresser drawers, but I don't think his is quite that big."

Once again, Britt and Gina lost it and Becky tried hard not to join in, squeezing my hand tightly.

"Yeah, sweetie, I guess we do sort of give hand-jobs to the horses. Years ago, Ginny had a stallion that was good stock and she used to sell his semen. We'd use that to get the horse to ejaculate and then we'd collect the semen and sell it."

The other two were quiet now, wondering I'm sure what it was like to try and handle the giant sex toy. It was like a male masturbator, not unlike a Fleshlight, only it had a big handle on one the side and must have been a couple of feet long and six inches across at the open end.

"How in the hell did you...?" Gina asked, unable to put together the rest of the sentence.

School was back in session; "Well, we had a buck or a kind of stand, or imitation mare if you will that the stallion learned to recognize. In the beginning we had to put the urine of a mare who was in heat on the buck, and once he smelled that, well nature took over. He'd jump up there like he was mounting a mare and then when he got a hard-on, we'd reach underneath, slip Gertie over his cock and, slam, bam, thank you ma'am, we had a load of hot sperm."

The reactions were across the board, but I had to ask, "Gertie?"

"Yeah, I don't know where the hell we came up with Gertie, but that's what we called her, or it. She really knew how to get her man's rocks off," she laughed.

We all joined in on that one as Britt asked, "How in the hell did you hang on to that thing, I mean, I'd bet that a horse getting it on is pretty powerful."

"Yeah," she said wistfully, "he was a big boy in more ways than one, but he wouldn't be much of a woman pleaser. When I say wham, bam, I mean wham bam; short and to the point."

"Bummer," Kate said to no-one in particular.

"Pardon?" Becky asked.

"Well, it seems a big old waste to have a cock that big and not be able to give the girl a little pleasure." She paused, lost in thought and then turned to Becky and asked; "How do girl horses masturbate?"

The look on Becky's face was priceless and I was waiting for the answer too, but Becky just shook her head once more and started walking toward the exit; "Don't we have some pictures to shoot?"

** Around noon **

I was really pleased with the way the shoot was progressing this morning. Thanks to the pre-planning that Becky and her aunt had done for the upcoming ad, we made good time.

The motor home turned out to be a bit crowded as far as a changing room for the five of us was concerned, although it was fun in the close quarters with butts and tits and legs everywhere, getting in each other's way. There was also a lot of 'un-necessary' assistance given to helping one another change outfits.

I only changed into four different pair of jeans during that morning shift and all four of my companion models had their hands on my junk at one point, teasing me mercilessly. I admit that I got in my share of slaps and tickles, but overall, we were pretty professional about the whole thing and come noon, we had burned through a couple of memory cards.

Kate had set up the lap top on the dining table and we all gathered around it and took a first look at the mornings work. I was quite happy with the way most all of them turned out and even those where I was in front of the camera instead of behind it, where I thought I belonged, well, they all looked pretty good and the compliments bounced from person to person.

The girls naturally all looked hot and the ranch definitely lent itself to the subject of the shoot. Even the horses behaved as we included them in a lot of the shots and Don, the horny donkey even starred in a couple shots, thankfully keeping his amorous side at bay.

"Well, I don't know about y'all, but I'm gettin' hungry; how 'bout some lunch?" Becky asked in as twangy and accent as she could muster.

The other girls giggled and agreed that I was a bit of a slave-driver and they were all 'starved'.

"Alright, alright," I replied, throwing up my hands in defeat; "I guess we gotta feed the hired hands sometime." All that little comment got me was dog-piled; four sexy cowgirls pouncing on me, tickling and grabbin' for all they were worth.

I finally cried 'uncle' and they begrudgingly let me off the bottom of the pile. The girls were still laughing and tickling one another as they started to clear off the table.

"Hey, it's too nice out to eat in here," Becky chimed in; "there's a nice lawn area and some chairs and a picnic table out behind the house. I think the stream is running pretty high right now too, so it'll be much nicer out there."

"Sounds perfect," Britt said with a big smile, giving Becky a quick kiss and then a playful slap on the butt. "I'm gonna change out of these clothes; I'm not sure I can sit in these jeans, they're so damn tight."

"Yeah, but they sure make this ass look hot," Becky said with a smoldering look, running her hand over Britt's denim clad derriere.

Gina and Kate had already taken their cue from Britt and were down to their panties as they made their way to the bedroom at the back of the coach. "No fooling around back there," Britt yelled after them as we all watched their undulating butt cheeks walk away.

"Damn," Becky muttered under her breath, reaching over and giving Britt's butt another loving caress.

"Yeah," Britt sighed as she reciprocated. "Well, c'mon then," she said, turning to me and glancing down at my crotch before looking back up with a smirk; "Let's get this show on the road, Momma's hungry." I managed a smile before they had both now turned on me and began to help me undress; well I guess we were all changing into something more comfortable.

"We don't want to get grass stains on these," Becky smiled as she began to unbuckle my belt. I felt obligated to help, so we all worked at helping the others disrobe, hands and arms crossed and intertwined. It wasn't the most efficient way to get undressed, but it was fun and that's what these girls are all about.

About the time we were all down to the bare essentials, the other two walked in and whistled and cat-called from the kitchen area. We gathered up our clothes and had a little group hug and grope before parading back through the kitchen to get dressed once again. Kate and Gina took liberties as we made our way through their mini-gauntlet; tits tweaked and asses slapped.

Gina took our drink orders and dug around in the fridge and Kate tried to remember where she had squirreled away a couple of our moving blankets which would work out nicely on the lawn. I quickly slipped on my shorts and a t-shirt and a pair of flip-flops, evidently the company attire for noon-time breaks.

All my girls looked comfortable and incredibly sexy in their little shorts and cropped tees. Becky was the only one wearing a shirt that I didn't recognize as once having resided in my dresser and I didn't figure it would be long before she joined the ranks. I had to admit though that they all looked much better in them than I ever did.

About ready to go, I turned when I heard a grunting sound, Becky dragging her big cooler, which I have no clue where she had hidden. "Thanks lover," she cooed as I stepped up and grabbed on end and we tailed the line as we exited the motor home.

"Oh, this is so cool," Britt gushed as we turned the corner at the back of the ranch house. A lush lawn with trees shading portions of it ran down to a babbling brook. The sounds and the smells triggered my memory of this morning's dream as Britt walked over to me and wrapped her arm around my waist, resting her head on my shoulder and sighed, "I could get used to this," she said.

"Yeah," I said, as I took in the view which included three sets of perky butt cheeks and shapely legs as the others bent down to spread the blankets on the ground. Britt's eyes followed mine and she sighed once more, "where to start, where to start?"

I lowered my hand down to her butt and palmed her cheek where it intersects her long legs; "I'd start tight here," and squeezed lovingly. She turned in my embrace, throwing her arms around my neck and we kissed a lover's kiss.

Becky had packed a great lunch, filling but light. After eating, we all lay back on the blankets and just took in nature's sounds. The running brook provided a constant background that was soothing to the ear.

Mixed in were the sounds of the occasional bird and the ever-present tree squirrels that played in the branches above us. In the distance a woodpecker labored away, pecking a hole in a tree in which to plant an acorn. Other than Becky, none of the other girls had ever heard the staccato rapping of a woodpecker and their faces lit up when Becky told them what they were hearing.

I was a happy camper too, just lying there in the shade of the old growth trees; not a care in the world. Thankfully though, Britt and Becky got us back on the straight and narrow and we packed up and shuffled back to the motor home.

"So what's next boss?" Britt asked as she got the last of the blankets stowed away and the others found room in the fridge for the leftovers.

"Well," looking at Becky, "we've pretty much gotten everything we need for the ad, so the rest is just stock shots?"

"Yep," she replied, closing the refrigerator door. "We have a lot of shots already that we can use later on too, not so product line specific, so yeah, we're pretty much free just to do whatever. Where do you think we should shoot next?"

"Well,this may be asking an awful lot, but I remember the light being great out at the old barn and the lake in the afternoon."

"Yeah, that was nice," she said, giving me a wink as she was undoubtedly thinking about our time on a blanket on the edge of the lake, basically fucking each other silly as a pair of squirrels overhead made rude commentary from the branches above us. "We can't get the motor home down that road, but we've got the 4-wheeler and I'm sure the pick-up will start up for us."

"Actually," I said, sidling up beside her and putting an arm around her shoulder; "I was thinking about using a couple horses in those shots too. I think the mix of the decrepit buildings, the powerful looking horses and sexy cowgirls would make for some nice shots. We can play with some black and whites too."

I glanced at Becky to see her reaction and she was all smiles and she wasn't alone; the other three were bouncing up and down, giddy with the thought of riding the majestic animals.

"C'mon girls, let's saddle up," the redhead whooped, spinning to give me a kiss before running out the door. Three more quick kisses and I was all alone...for a minute.

"We need boots," Becky laughed as she lead the parade back into the coach; "flip-flops and horse hoofs aren't a good combination!" Two shakes of a lambs tale and they were back out the door, short-shorts, boots and crop T's and bouncing butts; now I know how Don felt.

I grabbed a camera and brought up the rear and got some great shots of the girls wrestling with the heavy saddles and Becky was a great teacher and overseer when it came to working around the big animals. When it was all said and done, they decided that Becky, Britt and Gina would ride out to the old homestead site and little Kate and I would follow in the four-by with the clothes and the rest of the gear.

Kate tried to show her disappointment, but in reality, I think she was relieved that she didn't have to ride. Because of her diminutive stature, Don was more her size, but they didn't have a saddle for him and Becky said that Don was more of a wanderer and they didn't have all day to get there. I decided that I'd make sure that we at least got her up on a horse for a couple of the shots.

Saddled up and loaded, we headed down the trail. Becky of course rode like she was born in the saddle and she looked sexy and confident as she followed the other two and kept an eye on them.

Britt had some riding experience and was bouncing right along, happy as a clam. The smile she had on her face made me wonder if the rhythm of the horse's gait and the shape of the saddle up near the horn didn't make for a very pleasurable ride.

Gina was a little more pensive and stiff, but her long legs let her nearly wrap herself under the horse's belly, so she felt pretty secure, but she was gonna be sore, not moving with the horse.

Becky kept trying to get her to loosen up and by the time they made the last turn and the lake came into view; she was finally riding like a pro.

Kate was more than happy to be riding beside me on the bumpy road and we held back a bit so as not to spook the horses. Not a minute out, I felt her delicate hand on my bare thigh and she tried to work her way up the leg of my shorts. The cut was too tight and she huffed, "Well?"

"Well what?" I answered, keeping my eyes on the path.

"C'mon baby, you know you want it; I want it!" reaching over with both hands to try and unsnap my shorts. I stopped for a second to plant both feet and lift my ass off the seat. "Goody," she said, smiling as she worked the zipper down and slid my shorts down my thighs enough to give her full access.

I put it back in gear and we headed back down the road. I think only Kate could pull this off, being as short as she is, she had no problem leaning over and taking my cock into her warm mouth.

I was hard in an instant and it was perilous driving. Road-head is something I try to avoid receiving as I would rather concentrate on my driving. This wasn't bad as I doubt we topped 10 miles an hour, but the occasional dip in the road or bouncing over a rock made it a challenge for her.

To make matters worse, I felt I had to keep one hand on her head to keep her from smacking the bottom of the steering wheel, so there were more than a couple unplanned deep-throats that soon had her teary-eyed.

"Holy shit," she said, finally giving up on the blow job; "you're gonna have to settle for a hand-job!"

"Hey, that's fine, I really wasn't expecting this," I told her. She smiled and stretched out and gave me a sloppy kiss and then like the porn star she wanted to be, she spit on her hand and went to town. As far as I could recall, we still had a little time before we came to the end of the road, so I just settled back and enjoyed the ride.

Not having a mouth full of cock, Kate could now narrate; "Baby, I love your big fucking cock. It's so big and hard in my hand; fuck, I don't know how I get this big fuckin' thing into my tight little cunt." She leaned over and spit on the head of my cock," Does that feel good, lover? My little hand wrapped around your big throbbing dick?"

She kept up a steady stroking, twisting her hand as she ran it up and down my length, pausing to play with the bulbous tip that now dibbled pre-cum.

Kate moaned loud as she concentrated on jacking me off while her spare hand was buried inside her own shorts, working her clit. "I'm so fuckin' wet baby," she continued, shifting to work her fingers inside her tight snatch. "My pussy's so hot baby...I should be ridin' your fuckin'dick, not jackin' it off. I so want your cock in my pussy right now...FUUCCKKK!" she cried as she climaxed on her rutting fingers.

Despite her own orgasm, her attention to me never wavered and I was creeping up on my own climax. I quickly decided that I'd give her a dose of her own medicine and although I'm not one to verbalize much when in the moment, I figured, 'What the hell?'

Grabbing her hand that held me tight, I squeezed tighter yet; "Fuck that pussy baby," I growled and she looked up, her eyes big with excitement; "I'm gonna fuck that sweet cunt of yours just to get my cock wet and then I'm gonna fuck that tight ass of yours until you fuckin' scream; fuck you till I fill your ass with my cum!" I squeezed her hand tighter yet, simulating how much tighter her sweet asshole would be.

123456...9