Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released her hand and she just stared at my cock as her tight 'ass' work me over. "God, it's so fuckin' tight baby, your big fuckin' cock all the way up my little ass...Fuck it feels good baby...Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck it, Fuck it...Come on baby, cum for me...I can feel you getting' fuckin' bigger babe...oooo, so fuckin' big in my tight little ass...cum baby, cum for me, come on, give me your cum!"

I slammed on the brakes, arched my back and grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down until she had me in her mouth..."Suck it Bitch!" I cried as I bucked into her open mouth. "Suck It! Take that cum and swallow it!; Fuuuccckkkk!!"

I moaned as she took me into her throat and drank me down. She continued to swallow as her hand massaged every last drop out of my ball sack. I leaned back and ran my fingers through her long hair, trying to comfort us both as I slowly returned to normal. Confident that she had me drained, she lifted her head and gave me a sloppy kiss.

Still catching my breath, I rested my hand on her bare thigh and caressed it; "I'm sorry," I said, looking into her big brown eyes.

"Sorry for what," she questioned, her hand now resting on mine.

"I called you a bitch when I started to cum. I don't know why, I'd never call you a bitch, but..."

"Baby," she said, running her hand over my cheek; "we were just in the moment, you know. I love that you like me talking dirty like that, I mean you do like it don't you?"

"Yeah, it's different, and my dick seemed to like it," I smiled.

"Yes he did," she giggled, leaning down and giving him a little peck on the head. "And I liked it too when you did it. My pussy gushed when you told me how you were going to fuck my ass and all; it really got me hot. If we'd been somewhere else, I'd have made sure that you did just that too," and then leaned in for another kiss.

Our tongues tangoed until my dick began to wake up again and she giggled into our kiss; "Okay stud," looking down at my cock and then the road, "looks like we better hurry up and catch up with the others."

"Yeah, I guess we better," a little embarrassed that I was being the irresponsible one now. I managed to pull my shorts back up and we were on our way. In a couple minutes we caught up with the girls just as they were entering the clearing.

I pulled into the middle and shut down the motor. Becky rode up beside us and looked down from her steed, "We lost you back there; everything okay?"

"Couldn't be better," Kate giggled as she hopped out of her seat and skipped over to her roommates who were tying their rides to a big oak.

Becky gave me a suspicious look, one eyebrow raised and then turning her horse to join the others she said over her shoulder, "By the way, your barn door's open buddy." Looking down, my fly was indeed unzipped, busted again.

We shot for the next couple hours and the girls were nothing but professional, well except for the occasional butt and tit grab as we all just changed out in the middle of this clearing, surrounded by nothing but Mother Nature. The old barn and cabin made for beautiful backdrops as did the lake. A couple of shots were taken of the horses standing at the water's edge with their rider on board, leaning down for a drink.

Kate got her chance to ride here and she looked cute as could be on the giant creature. Finally we had exhausted every conceivable pose and clothing option we could think of. It was still only mid-afternoon and the light was beautiful as it filtered though the oak canopy.

"Well, what next?" I asked the collective. They all looked at each other, shrugging their shoulders, lacking suggestions when Kate spoke up. "Well, this doesn't have anything to do with Becky's store or anything, but while we're here, you know, in this beautiful setting," and then hesitating, she squeaked out, "do you suppose we could do some nudes, you know, like artsy kind of?" She cringed a little, waiting for the negative response she figured she'd get when Becky chimed in.

"Well, I don't know about y'all, but I love being naked outside and the lake is pretty tempting, so as long as the photos are private, you know, just between us, I'm all for it. And...George has to pose too." She giggled, "One of my fantasies is to be stranded somewhere with a hunk like George and we didn't have any clothes or anything, we just had to survive." It was instantly unanimous among the girls that this was a hell of an idea and before I could get in a word, the clothes began to fly.

With all the clothes folded and stowed except for boots and hats and the flip-flops I had the foresight to pack, along with the packing blankets, we all stood there and checked each other out. My three girls surrounded our red-headed host and went in for the group grope and hug. Moaning and giggling ensued and I stood back, camera in hand, hard-on at the ready and snapped away.

It was an erotic sight with the mixture of butts and boobs, cowboy boots and a couple of hats. At one point, Kate snuck around the outside and knelt down behind Becky and buried herself in her butt, spreading her ass cheeks working her little tongue.

Becky squealed and then moaned as Kate zeroed in on her sweet snatch. Britt and Gina had a tit each and Becky was in heaven. I captured her blissful look as she lost herself in the attention of others. It didn't take long before the girls tipped her over the edge and she cried out, putting a strangle-hold on the two that suckled on her breasts.

Her body slowly returned to normal as the girls held her upright. Kate stood slowly, working her way up the backside, sprinkling kisses along her spine. My view through the lens had its effect and I was soon waving in the wind.

"Geez guy's, I wasn't ready for that," Becky finally spoke, trading kisses with her lovers. I continued to snap away until I noticed they were all looking my way.

"Looks like George was enjoying that nearly as much as you sweetie," Gina said.

"Yeah, well, can you blame me, I mean look," gesturing back at them, standing hip to hip, naked and beautiful. "So, anyway...If we're going to do these 'art' shots, let's do it," turning toward the dilapidated barn. Whistles and cat-calls followed me, along with "Nice ass" and "Shake that thing," following behind me.

I turned and stuck out my hips and rotated, my cock making like a helicopter prop and the girls went wild, screaming like little girls and I turned a ran for my life. They were still laughing when I ran out of running room and I was surrounded, my turn for a brief spin in the mixer. Kisses and hugs and groping hands covered me until I broke free and managed to gain a little bit of control once more.

The shoot actually turned out some good, art-type shots and all of us took a turn behind the lens setting up the shots.

Of course there were the silly ones like the one of Gina leaning through a window opening in the old cabin, just her butt and legs on display or the one where the girls lifted Kate and hooked her legs over a branch, leaving her hanging, her long hair awash on a bed of oak litter. I took a couple of shots and I cringed at the thought of how long it would take us to get the debris out of her hair. I handed Becky the camera and helped the little one down.

Next, Becky effortlessly threw her legs over the same branch, her long red hair nearly to the ground and then she crooked her finger, beckoning me over. Kate quickly snatched the camera and pushed me along. It didn't take much to figure what the redhead had in mind as she reached her arms out for me.

Stepping up, she latched onto my butt and guided me in. I had to help out a bit, pushing down on my erection until it popped into her warm mouth. Her lips wrapped around me, her tongue on top of my cock. Dead ahead of me was that cute, vertical landing strip that led to her delectable pussy and I buried myself a bit deeper in her mouth, wrapped my arms around her muscular thighs and feasted on her.

She groaned on my cock as I awkwardly lapped up her juices and nibbled at her clit. All this time, Kate circled, taking frame after frame with Gina and Britt cheering us on. We didn't make it all the way as I could tell she wasn't in the most comfortable of positions, so I begrudgingly backed off and grabbed her by the waist and helped her dismount. She hugged and kissed me when I had her upright and whispered, "I'll get the rest of that later."

Earlier, we had un-saddled the horses for some of the shots and Britt now decided she wanted to take her shot at being Lady Godiva. Becky warned her that a horse's hair on pussy lips was not everything it was cracked up to be, but my adventurous blonde had to find out for herself. Running her hand over the backs of all three horses, she finally chose the beautiful palomino that Becky had ridden in on.

"That one's my favorite too," she whispered to me before she walked over to give Britt a hand mounting her ride. My gorgeous girl sat proud, her legs spread wide over the horse's expansive back. She grabbed a handful of blonde mane and posed for a couple shots before lightly spurring the horse with her bare feet.

The horse responded with a light, bouncing gait as Britt reined her around in a large circle. The others hooted and hollered as Britt bounced in cadence with her steed. Her tits bounced with her and I zoomed in on her face and I saw the darkened eyes that registered how aroused she was. I was half afraid she'd take it to its natural conclusion, but I was also afraid that she'd probably fall off the horse when she came.

Thankfully, she later told me that she was thinking the same thing and reined in the horse and reached out to me to help her down. I handed off the camera and reached up and took her in my arms. She draped her head over my shoulder and whispered, "Maybe that wasn't such a good idea, I think I rubbed my pussy lips raw."

I kissed her neck and whispered back, "Do you think cool water would help?" She looked at me and nodded with a smile and then kissed me the entire distance to the lake. I walked her in until I felt the cool water lapping at my balls and then let her stand slowly. She held on in case she needed to hop back up, but let out a big relieved sigh as the cooling waters put out her fire. I held her to me as Becky and the others joined us in the cool waters. Becky came up beside us and kissed Britt on the shoulder and then brushed her hair aside and nibbled on her neck.

"I warned you it might not be a good idea," she said softly as her tongue played with Britt's delicate earlobe; "but it sure feels good for a little bit, huh?" Britt merely nodded in agreement and she purred as the redhead splashed handfuls of water over Godiva's butt and backside.

Kate and Gina came splashing into the water and the games were on. The cool water was refreshing and I would have been happy to just float on my back and enjoy the time. To their credit, they did give me a couple minutes of peace while they harassed one-another playing grab-ass and splashing each other.

Soon though, I heard the silence and opened my eyes to glance around and saw no-one, not a naked soul. Then, with precision timing, all four surfaced beside me and collapsed across me, submerging me totally.

I came up sputtering and spitting and they all backed off, in fear of retaliation, but what the hell was I going to do, surrounded by four soaking-wet sirens. I held out my arms and all four quickly surrounded me and we enjoyed another group hug and kiss and grope session. Multiple hands played with my cock and the squealing and moaning was pretty non-stop until a stiff breeze blew over us, causing a simultaneous shiver.

"I think it's time to get out and get dried off," I said, my hands on two different set of butts. "I thought to grab the blankets from the motor home, but I didn't think of towels."

"That's okay," Gina said smiling as she stared at Britt, who evidently had one of her hands in just the right spot to make the tall brunette stutter as she spoke. "We'll...uhhh...we...shit...we'll just lay...unhh...lay out...un-huh...and...ddd...dryyyy!"

Becky and Kate broke out in laughter and moved in to lend a hand, each taking one of Gina's nipples between their lips and sucking hard. Gina squealed and then threw her head back and her body shook as the girls tipped her over the edge.

They held her as her knees gave way and I stepped in behind her and wrapped my arms around her toned waist. Then, like Britt earlier, I slipped one arm under this thighs and the other under her back and lifted her off her feet and walked her out of the lake. The girls led the way out and then Britt sprinted over to the four-by and grabbed the blankets and they spread them out in the sun at the lakes edge.

I returned Gina to her feet and she turned to me and gave me a kiss before turning to the other girls and giving all three deep tongue-strangling kisses. Becky in particular enjoyed the passionate embrace, her hands kneading Gina's perfect ass.

The blankets formed a generous area to lie out in, but in the end, we all lay hip to hip, me in the middle with two gorgeous, naked women on both sides. All face up, we lay there with our eyes closed, soaking up the warm sun and I so wished I had some way of capturing this image.

After a bit, Becky called for a group rotation and the four girls rolled over onto their fronts. I stayed upright, first to just take in the view, but also to tend to their hair, combing my fingers through their long manes, laying it out on delectable backsides to dry. Giving each ass cheek a quick kiss, I wedged myself back into place.

I woke sometime later with a couple hands on my ass and a light breeze off the lake blowing between my legs, my hard-on on the rebound. I tried to extricate myself without waking the others, but the two either side of me, Becky and Britt, with their hands on my butt, stirred as I pushed myself up on my arms and rose to my knees.

"Don't go baby," Britt mumbled, her hand on the back of my thigh. Becky's was a bit more active, running up and down my thigh and butt cheek.

"Sorry, but I've got to pee," I whispered as I started to stand up.

"Need any help?" Britt whispered, giggling lightly.

"I think I can handle it," I answered softly, looking around for my flip-flops. Finding them at the edge of the blanket, I slipped them on and walked away, bare-ass but for my footwear, toward the nearest big tree. I wasn't ten yards away when a chorus of wolf whistles rang out. I turned to look over my shoulder and all four were up on their elbows, watching me walk away. Self esteem now properly boosted, I continued on and then ducked behind a tree to piss in private.

After the customary three shakes, I walked back around the tree to see the girls paired up and making out on the blanket. I looked around and quickly spotted the camera setting on the seat of the off-roader and snatched it up to take some shots. The lake as a background shimmered in the afternoon sun and I'd have picked a better looking blanket than the drab packing blankets.

The make-out session quickly turned into a Sapphic foursome. Firstly, my girls turned on our host, Becky. They had her on her back and they spread her long legs wide and took turns lapping at her sweet slit. While one feasted on her pampered pussy, the other two kissed her pouty lips and sucked on her attentive tits.

Gina took her turn between the redhead's legs, her tongue dancing around her outer lips and then sneaking in to lap at her core. Becky squirmed on the brunette's talented tongue as Britt suckled. Kate made out with Becky, but the distractions below were too much for the redhead to take.

Kate sat up on her heels and looked at me with disappointment in her eyes and then a big grin as a light went off in her pretty little head. I guess if two distractions aren't enough, than what's one more as Kate swung her leg over and slowly lowered her pussy onto Becky's gasping mouth.

Kate closed her eyes and swooned as Becky's talented tongue played with the pixie's pussy. Gina's talents however were too much to ignore and Becky was soon writhing on the blanket, nearly bucking Kate off her ride.

The spent ginger lay on the blanket panting and watched as the three roommates formed their own love-triangle, each with a pussy to feast on. Gina moaned into Kate's wet snatch as Britt devoured the leggy brunette. Kate lapped hungrily at Britt's perfect puss while her fingers probed at my blonde's puckered rosebud. Her strength revived, Becky went around the triangle kissing, licking and caressing all three until my three lovelies had satisfied one another.

"Well that was fun," Becky exclaimed as they hugged and kissed one another and I stood off to one side, hard-on waving in the wind, snapping shot after shot. A cool breeze blew of the lake and they shivered and huddled closer; "It'll be dark soon, I suppose we better get back," the redhead said and then glanced my way; "but," pointing at me, causing the others to turn and look, "so we need to take care of that before we go?" giggling.

Another gust blew cold and my cock decided for me; "I'm okay," making eye contact with Kate who'd blown me on the way here earlier; "I'd still like to get some shots inside the barn and up in the loft, and it'll be a hell of a lot warmer out of this wind." Becky caught my eye and gave a big smile.

"Well if you're sure, baby," Britt replied, standing up and shaking her long hair, now dry from lying out in the sun; "Girls, let's get dressed and saddle up!"

Dressed and everything gathered, Britt, Gina and Becky took off down the road and Kate and I brought up the rear once more. "That was really fun," Katie said as she snuggled up against me; "The more I'm around Becky, the more I like her. I think she fits right in."

"Yeah, she likes you guys a lot too. Britt and her quickly became close and we know how well Britt reads people, so I'm not surprised at all."

"And you like her too, right?" she asked as she ran her fingers over my bare thigh suggestively.

"Well, sure," I answered cautiously. I looked at her and sensed she was looking for more in my answer. "Why, is something wrong?"

"No, no, nothing's wrong. I mean we three, I mean the four of us; you, me, Britt and Gina are kind of like, well a family or something like that...you know, something more than just friends."

"Yeah," I said, again with a bit of caution, not knowing where this was headed; "I don't know that there's a name for our situation or whatever you want to call it." I paused and wrapped my arm around her shoulder to tuck her in tighter against me. "It starts with Britt and I getting together and she had you two, or you all had each other and she brought me in, I don't know how it all really worked out, but I know for a fact that I got the best end of that deal," squeezing her tight.

"Oh I don't know about that," she answered softly, her fingers playing with the hem of my shorts; "Britt scored big-time when she found you and I'm pretty sure that Gina would agree that you are about the best thing that's ever happened to either of us, except maybe Britt."

"So we can agree that whatever brought us together, it's been a good thing for all of us?" She nodded in the affirmative, looking down at her playful fingers, not at me. I thought I had some idea now of what might be running through her pretty little brain, but in my mind it was completely unfounded. I didn't quite know how to word a question about Becky somehow interrupting our happy home, so I figured I'd just turn it on her and get her to open up that way.

"Hey," I said like I'd just had an epiphany; she looked up at me; "I saw how much you and Becky were enjoying each other. You're not going to leave me for her are you?"

"What?" sitting up straight and staring at me, bewildered. "NO...where did that...NO, I'd never leave...wait a minute!" She stalled and then squinted her eyes and moved in closer, really boring into my brain. I couldn't help but crack a little smile.

123456...9