Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well now the tears actually did start to materialize and the girls all stood, ready to make their way over to their new sister when she held up her hand. They all stood there, statue still and Becky continued; "Please sit back down and thank you, I think I just got my answer but you may want to hold off on the paperwork until I'm done."

She paused to clear her throat and she looked over at me for assurance, I just nodded in the affirmative and she continued. "So like I was saying, we would all do anything for our families and you've met mine, well, the only family I have here, except..." her voice cracked and she wiped a tear from her eye. "Well shit, I suck at this. Anyway, you all know Virginia, or Ginny, my aunt; my mother's sister. Well Aunt Virginia has done everything for me and I owe her so much and as some of you know, well Ginny is one-of-a-kind, but as I just said that, I think I need to retract it and give a little more thought about the validity of genetics. Trying to get these words out, I realize now that Ginny and I are a lot alike and I think I'm okay with that." She paused again and wiped another tear from her eye and looked at me for help.

This had clearly turned into some kind of awakening or epiphany for Becky that she clearly didn't see coming and I felt for her. I got up, pulled up my shorts, and walked around the table and put my arm around her shoulder and gave her a reassuring hug and kiss on the head. "Alright, that is about all of this mushiness I can take for one night. I don't think we need a formal vote but I think the adoption papers have been submitted and you are as good as one of the family."

I looked at the others and they were all smiles. "So here is what this is all about girls; in regards to the genetics road that Becky here was stumbling down," as she elbowed me, "putting it bluntly, Becky is going to be a horny old broad when she gets older."

That drew the laughter I was looking for, so I continued, "So what that means, if you haven't figured it out or personally experienced it," which brought the laughter to a screeching halt; "Okay, Ginny hit on me and maybe copped a feel while I was being fitted for a pair of jeans, but Becky knows all about it. Anyway, Ginny, God love her, is, how do I put it, very enlightened for her age and yes, horny as they come."

Once again the laughter and hooting started. "So," holding up my hands to bring order to the unruly room once more," that brings us to tonight. As you know from earlier photographic evidence, Becky has been known to frolic in her birthday suit in the barn and she and I had a bit of fun in the loft when we were here scouting the site. Well, unbeknownst to me, there is also video evidence of that bit of fun."

Now there was a collective gasp from the original Three Musketeers. "I don't know if you noticed or not, but there are numerous surveillance cameras scattered about the property. My first trip out here, I didn't notice them as they were covered with dust and such, but evidently they still worked well enough for a certain individual to take in Becky and my show."

"Aunt Ginny?" they all exclaimed in near perfect harmony.

Becky nodded and I continued, "Yep and evidently we put on such a good show that sweet, little ol' Ginny opted for an upgrade on the system. I noticed right away when we pulled in; there is one camera outside, up near the ridge of the barn and another on the house. I noticed four in the barn..."

"Four?" Becky interrupted.

"Yeah, you didn't see the two right in the hayloft? Yeah, I think those are probably new, for, well you know."

Becky blushed, muttering "Horny old broad," under her breath.

I took a deep breath, ready to deliver the final bit of this sales pitch; "So like Becky said earlier, we would all do anything we could for family," and eyes got bigger, "and since Becky is family and on that whole family tree thing, Ginny is family, and well Becky was thinking that since Ginny went to all the trouble to upgrade her cameras and, we can assume that she only uses the footage for, well you know, personal use, then maybe it would be nice to give her something new to look at."

There was stunned silence and I could hear the gears turning. I continued while they digested; "Since Ginny has already seen Becky and I in action, though probably grainy and in black and white, and now undoubtedly in 1080P high-def and in full color, well Becky and I will gladly put on a show for her, but we thought we should warn you of what may be seen if things take their normal course tonight."

"So you're saying that we should put on a little sex show for Ginny?" Gina asked sheepishly.

"Yeah, but only if you want to and I don't think it should be like a scripted thing. Ginny is obviously a bit of a voyeur and if it looks staged, it wouldn't have near the same appeal, I wouldn't think. You think that's right?" giving Becky another side-hug.

"Yeah, I think that sounds about right. I've heard her make comments to herself about customers, young and old, you know, sexual thinks like "Nice tits" or "He needs some tighter jeans"; things like that.

"And the video, the ones of you two hitting the hay, do you know she really watched those? Maybe the camera upgrade is just a coincidence," Gina asked.

"Yeah, well, I didn't tell you George," returning the hug, "but yeah, I know she saw the video. A couple days after we first came out here, we were at the store and Ginny was out back taking care of a delivery and she asked me to run to the office and print up a copy of the email she'd sent for the order so she could check it. Anyway, I found the email and while I was waiting for it to print, I clicked on a tab at the bottom of the screen that had a video camera icon. Luckily I was the only one in the office cuz a video popped up of me up on the railing of the loft, naked as the day I was born, spread-eagle. The camera may have been covered in dust, but it didn't obscure much. I just stared at the screen and next minute I was flat on my back on a bale of hay, legs in the air with lover boy's head between them. I have to admit, it was pretty fuckin' hot to watch."

"Do you think we can get a copy," Kate, our little porn-star wanna-be asked.

"Lord Almighty, Kate," Becky responded, shaking her head in disbelief.

"And you know that this video feed is secure?" Gina interjected again. I was impressed by concerns.

"If I know my aunt, then yeah, especially for something like this; she'd do anything to make it as secure as possible. I mean, the video stars her own niece and I know how protective she is."

"Yeah, I can second that," I said. "Ginny as much as threatened me if any harm came to her girl and I knew something was going on when today before we left the store, she took me aside to talk and part of it was about watching out for Becky and that she didn't break her pretty little neck fooling around on the loft guard rail."

Becky looked up at me, "Really, she said that, specifically about the railing?"

"Yep," I said, "It may have just slipped out, but I don't think so."

"Wow," Britt exclaimed, "That almost sounds like an invitation, or giving you permission to do dirty things to her niece," Britt said with a smile.

"Well of course it is," Kate chimed in. "Ginny knows something is going on between George and Becks and she already felt him up and has probably been dreaming about his cock since then. The whole voyeur thing is about putting yourself in the situation you're watching; hell it's obvious that Becky is Ginny in that video and that she's gettin' to ride the big boy herself."

"Wow, thank you Dr. Kate," Becky said. "Well first thing, yeah, you're probably right about the whole voyeur thing and as weird as it sounds, I do look a lot like Ginny did when she was my age, so yeah, it kind of makes sense. But secondly, as far as I know," looking back up at me, "she's never seen George, well the real George. He ate me up on the loft; I was the only one naked."

"Okay, I get it that she wants to see you bone Becky," Britt said, pausing and smiling, "But does she have any interest in seeing me eating her niece's sweet pussy, or Gina sucking on her big tits or Katie sitting on her face?"

"Well that was a little blunt, but valid...Becky?" I asked.

"Yeah, well," Becky replied, a little rosier in the face, "here comes that genetics thing again. A couple days after all you guys came by to get fitted; Mom called the store to ask me a question about someone I went to school with and Ginny heard me talking to her and shouted from her office that she wanted to talk to her sister before I hung up. Well Ginny got on the line before I got off, and when Mom and I were done, well, I just didn't bother to hang up and kind of eavesdropped on their conversation. I was about to hang up when I heard her mention you guys, so I stayed on and it was all good stuff about how nice you all seemed and how pretty you girls are and what a stud George is.

Anyway, I was pretty happy that Ginny had given her stamp of approval and then Mom asked her to describe you girls." Their eyes all got bigger as they hung on Becky's every word. "So she described all of you and made some rather accurate guesses on what you might look like without your clothes on." Their eyes got bigger and Katie actually began to squirm a little in her seat.

Becky continued; "So then it got real interesting. They started reminiscing about when they were young girls; I don't know, maybe middle teens, but anyway, they shared a bedroom and when the time came and they started getting those feelings, you know, well they turned to each other."

The other girls began to giggle at the thought of Becky listening to all this on the phone. "So they went on about how much work it was to keep it a secret, how they had to mess up both beds, even though they only used one after that. It sounded like it just became a routine and after awhile, they didn't bother trying too hard to hide it from Grandma. I don't think they made out with each other in public or anything like that; that would have brought on Grandpa's heart attack earlier than it was. Anyway, they talked about how Grandma was kind of relieved when they started dating boys, but wouldn't she just die if she'd ever known that they'd fucked the same guy the night of Ginny's Senior Prom."

"Holy shit...Go Ginny," Kate shrieked.

"Anyway," Becky continued, "that's when I hung up; I'd heard my fill by then."

"Well, it sounds like the only other person we need to worry about seeing our little production is your Mom," Gina said.

"Holy shit...naw...no, I don't think Ginny would...well maybe...shit!" Becky groaned.

The girls all hooted and I hugged her tighter. "I don't know Ginny very well, but I can't imagine her ever letting anyone see the video," I whispered in her ear.

"You're right," she said, hugging me back and then whispering back; "Are you really sure you want to do this? I mean, it's really personal and all, and I don't think of you as being an exhibitionist or anything like that."

"Yeah, I thought about it after you left me all alone in the shower," trying to pout; she wasn't buying it. "I do get a thrill or something when it's not just me and one of you; you know, someone else there to watch. The other day, we were shooting Gina and me, Katie had the camera and Britt was, well directing, and Katie being Katie, she was all over us without participating, you know.

Anyway, knowing she was watching us so closely, it just got me, well, more excited I guess. On the last set of shots, Gina was bent over, hanging onto the cab of the truck and I was behind her, just going to town. Katie slid below us, between our legs and shot up at us. Just the thought of her zooming in on us; I don't think I've ever been that hard; it was a real turn-on. And if I was to be completely honest, Britt has kind of rubbed off on me a little. She's taught me that you should just be who you are; don't be phony and put on any airs or anything. I'm not about to just start walking around naked downtown or anything, but at a nude beach or something like that, well, what the hell. Before she moved in, I wouldn't even walk around my own house naked when it was just me. Now we have 'Naked Days' for crying out loud."

The others were still chattering amongst themselves, probably trying to convince each other that this would be a lot of fun; "What are 'Naked Days'," Becky asked; her eyes big with anticipation.

"I can't believe Britt hasn't told you about 'Naked Days', and come to think of it we haven't had one in quite a while. Well, what it is," taking one of her conveniently bare breast in hand and toying with her nipple; "'Naked Day' is simply a day that no-one is allowed to wear any clothing for the entire day and we're supposed to just go about our normal routines there at home. The girls evidently did it all the time when it was just the three of them living together. I think it was just something they could do that was a bit rebellious, but safe or maybe it was just laundry day. We've done it a few times and it's fun. You don't get a helluva a lot done that day, but that's the idea I guess. Oh and I don't think it's a rule or anything, but I don't think you're allowed to plan for 'Naked Days'; someone just up and declares it."

While I had my hands all over her, explaining the criterion of 'Naked Days', she had worked her hand down the front of my shorts; "So now that I'm part of the family, can I declare a naked day?" working her fingers up and down my length.

"I don't think I've ever heard a dissenting vote on the matter. Most times it's just a matter of who can get naked the quickest," and I shivered as she worked one finger under my hard-on, just behind the cap of my cock. I had to grab her wrist before the inevitable happened and she smiled big before stretching up to give me a big wet kiss.

"Well," Britt rang out, interrupting our tongue duel; "If we're going to get any shooting done, we better get with it, so let's get this food put away. George, lover, we've got this, so why don't you go do your photographer stuff and get ready. We'll talk to Becks while we clean up and figure out what clothes to wear."

Always ready to avoid kitchen duty, I gave our newest family member another kiss, followed by a quick kiss from the others, along with a little groping and then out the door.

I gathered up my gear and was in the barn, scouting for backdrops before the girls had emerged from the house. I heard them make their way to the motor home, giggling and talking all the way. Before long, they waltzed in through the big door, laden down with clothes and accessories. I showed the girls the spots I thought would make the most interesting backgrounds and after a little conversation, they sorted out what would be worn where.

I snuck a couple shots of the wardrobe changes which took place over where most of the tack was stored. Those shots, although not usable for the store, turned out to be some of my favorites of the shoot. Never fully naked, I caught them in various states of undress, changing blouses, pulling on boots; there were just some very sexy scenes there. I had to take my turn too and Kate took over, shooting candids all along too.

All this time, I was conscientious of the video cameras above, but the girls never once even glanced up; that I noticed anyway. We finally ran out of ideas and clothes and gathered back at the tack area. "Well that went pretty well, I thought. You girls looked amazing, as usual."

"Well you looked pretty good yourself there, cowboy," Britt said in her best western drawl. Sidling up to me, she gave me a big kiss, one hand on the oversized buckle I wore and the other at my crotch, searching for something to hold onto. The other three joined in and we were soon just a mass of hands and bodies writhing and feeling. Pieces of clothing began to be removed, carefully but with shameless haste.

This wasn't the way I would have written the script but before I knew it, I was the first to be one with nature and it didn't get past me that they made sure I was oriented just right for the eye in the sky. Gina and little Kate were bringing up the rear as far as undress was concerned, so they stood off to the side and stripped each other bare but for the boots they wore.

Britt and Becky had me sandwiched between them as they reached around me and slipped each other's panties to the deck. My hands were busy on breasts and butts till we were now a naked sandwich. Becky stood up against my front and lewdly ground against me with Britt writhing against my backside, her tits massaging my back as she crouched up and down, kissing and licking as she played.

Meanwhile to my side and in direct view of the camera above, Gina stood tall as Kate squatted down and worked her magic on her bedmate's pussy. Gina had two handfuls of long black hair, pulling her lover into place. Her eyes were closed and she moaned lightly as Kate feasted on her sweet puss.

Becky was all in, kissing me with abandon, hands full of hard cock. Breaking our lip lock, she moved to my ear, running her tongue inside it and then moaned for only me to hear, "Let's show Aunt Virginia how the kids play."

With that, she worked her way down my front side, kissing her way until she was on her knees, my cock bouncing freely in front of her face. "C'mere you," she growled as she grabbed on and took me between her lips. The sensation, as always, was incredible and my mind began to un-wind. Becky was on my cock, gobbling me up like she was starved. Britt had worked her way down and she played from behind, her hands rolling my balls, wet with Becky's saliva as she worried her way between my ass cheeks until her tongue was lapping at my asshole.

Much more of this and I would unload in the redhead's mouth and even though I didn't consider myself the star of the show, I envisioned a much showier finale than jetting my load down our audience's nieces throat.

Luckily we were interrupted by a giant "Whoop" and laughter as Gina effortlessly pulled the little pussy monster out of between her legs. Standing her upright in front of her, Gina wrapped her arms around Kate's slim waist and spun her 180, booted legs in the air, putting Kate's pussy in harm's way. Gina dove in, ravishing the little girl's pussy as Katie cried out in rapture. Grabbing the Amazon's muscular thighs, Kate hung on and let Gina have her way with her.

"That looks like a hell of an idea," Britt proclaimed. Standing up, she reached wound me and pulled Becky of her knees, leaving me wet and waving in the wind. My blonde walked over, naked, not counting the turquoise boots she wore, and grabbed a saddle pad off the shelf and threw on a nearby bale of hay. Taking the redhead in her arms, they kissed and caressed while I unconsciously loped my mule at the sights and sounds around me.

Britt turned and walked Becky backwards until her legs bumped against the bale. Buckling at the knees, Becky sat and laid back. We both looked at the sexy redhead, offering herself up and the little bell in my head went off and I quickly found the camera on a nearby counter. The video camera in the rafters had a perfect profile shot as Becky smiled at me and Britt as she grabbed her legs behind her knees and spread her legs wide, her emerald green boots pointing to the sky.

It was an invitation that Britt wasn't about to turn down and quickly had her head between her adopted sister's long legs, lapping away at her sweet slit. My cock stayed stiff as I took in the scene and I channeled Kate and began shooting shots that would be hard to classify as anything but porn. Standing beside them, I zeroed in on Britt's tongue as it teased the redhead's slick pussy lips. Her closely shorn ginger landing strip tickled Britt's nose as my girl sucked on Becky's stiff trigger.

1...456789