Everybody Say Merry Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

            sure it has all of      the essentials
            inside:

          Essentials:
               Riding Crop
               Paddle
               Wooden whipping rod
               Book: 'The Erotic Pains
                               of Love: A
                               Beginners
                               Guide to Light
                               Pain Play'
               Lube
               Extra Dildos
               Instruction Manual –
                                            Dildos
               Instruction Manual –
                                            Stand
               Instruction Manual –
                                    Nutrient Paste
               Vibrator – Hitachi w/Stand

Kelly was a bit nervous as she heard Jim start to pack the drawer. She knew that he had a thing for some of the tools that he was packing up in there. Specifically the thin wooden rod that was in there, she had been told at some point by one of his girlfriends that he was quite good with one of those. Bringing it down in such a way to cause the greatest pain, with the smallest effort, but when Kelly was talking to her, the look on her face had Kelly thinking that she hadn't minded the pain at all. Kelly herself was torn, she didn't really think that Mike would use any of the pain stuff, at least not really use it, maybe just play around and tap her with it a bit, but on the other hand she really wanted to feel what it was like to be helpless and paddled, and caned.

Part of her hoped that Jim would just take the wooden rod and just go to town on her, but true to his word of honor, he simply packed the drawer and then walked back over to the list of instructions.

     #8: Electric Pumps. Set up the electric
            pumps on the base. Attach plunger
            arms to back of dildos. Plug them
            into the base. Turn on the pumps.

Kelly heard Jim grabbing the pumps, and bringing them over to the stand. She was excited. This was the point when she was helping Corrine that she knew that everything was perfect, she could tell just by how Corrine had reacted to the dildos being turned on.

She waited patiently as she heard Jim setting them down, adjusting them, tightening the thumbscrews, attaching the plungers, plugging them it. All the while she had a foreboding feeling that she had forgotten something very important. Then Jim turned on the pumps, and it all became VERY obvious.

Kelly had forgotten to put in the instructions what settings to put the pumps at, and when Jim turned them on they were both at FULL POWER. Immediately, the gag dildo started jack hammering into her mouth, and even a bit into her throat, Kelly hadn't counted on the extension away from the base being quite as far as it was, and she was thrilled that she chose a small-sized dildo for her gag.

Almost worse was the dildo in her pussy. With as hot and horny as she was, it rocketing away into her was quickly driving her right to the edge. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier, and she knew she was moaning as well as curling her toes in pleasure.

Jim most have known something was wrong, because he immediately started turning the power down on the gag dildo, probably thinking that he should fix that one first as that one had the possibility of choking her. Unfortunately, that left the dildo going in her pussy just long enough that Kelly came, and came hard at that. As she was in the throes of orgasm she could feel Jim turn the power down to a more reasonable setting.

Kelly was so embarrassed that if Jim could have seen her face it would have been beet red, luckily for Kelly however he could not see her face under the harness.

That however is where Kelly's luck ran out however. You see Kelly was one of those types that once they came, they became extra sensitive down there, so even though Jim had turned the pussy dildo down to a level that normally would not have done anything for her except leave her wanting more, now that same level was stoking the fire back up. Kelly just hoped that she could hold herself together until she was safely in the box.

She heard Jim get up after turning down the pumps and she started thinking to herself, as he walked back over to the table, she tried to recall what the next instruction was:

           #9: Check the charge on the batteries
               in the base.

That was it. She knew she was right too when Jim leaned over next to her and lowered the panel to see what the charge on the stand was. Luckily for Kelly Jim read it out loud, 95:58:41, which allowed Kelly to confirm that the stand was in fact fully charged and ready to go.

After checking the charge, Jim walked back over to the instructions, he was coming down to the final few on the list:

     #10: Attach Nipple clamps. Yes they have
             bells

As Kelly heard the tinkling of bells she knew that Jim was on #10. This differed from Corrine's Gift. Where Corrine's suit had covered her breasts, Kelly's did not, and she decided that as long as they were going to be out there, they should be festive. Kelly had found a set of nipple clamps that were adjustable, and she had set them tight enough to stay on, but not tight enough to cause her any pain. She was very happy about that fact actually. As Jim carefully placed them on her nipples, she heard them ringing softly as the dildos pulsing into her moved her just fractionally enough to set the bells to ringing.

Kelly heard Jim laugh to himself. She couldn't really blame him, and as great as he had been so far, she didn't even care.

Jim walked back over to the table with the instructions:

     #11: Lift top of gift box on stand,
             Insert controller cable, hit
             the 'Start Program' button, put the
            top of the gift box back on the
             stand.

Jim grabbed the control device out of the black box where Kelly had said it was, and he walked back over to the stand. He didn't know how he hadn't seen it before, but there was a thin green and red gift box on the base of the stand.

Lifting the top off he saw underneath it a red countdown clock. The numbers currently were off. Written above it were the words, 'Until this clock hits 00:00:00, I am simply a toy you got for Christmas, not even a human being. Please have fun playing with me anyway you choose'.  

Jim smiled as he plugged in the controller and hit the 'Start Program' button. The numbers all of a sudden came to life and Jim saw it start counting down from 27:00:00. Jim did some quick math. It was almost 5 o'clock now, so figure it gets to mike by 10 o'clock in the morning. He unwraps it and sees that he has just under 10 hours to play with his toy.

"Merry Christmas Mike" Jim said to no one in
particular.

As soon as the words left his mouth he saw the counter jump from 26:58:24 to 27:58:23. At first he thought that it was a glitch, and he started to grab the instruction manual, but then he remembered Kelly saying that she had specifically programmed it herself. Smiling Jim put the top back on the box, and got up to go look at the instructions.

"Merry Christmas indeed"

When Jim said it the first time Kelly froze, well metaphorically speaking. She knew that when he said it that if he had started the program an hour would have been added onto it. Hopefully Jim hadn't seen it. When she heard him say it again she got even more nervous, but he seemed to have said it while walking away from the stand, so it could have just been coincidence. She knew that he was on the last instruction:

     #12: Close up box. Insert Ear plugs. Put
             the top of the box on. Tie Bow
          Put letter in slot on top of box.
             Wait for Delivery Truck. Clean up.
             Go Home. THANKS
          MERRY CHRISTMAS

She heard Jim walking over and heard him fold up the sides of the box and lock them all into place. As she felt him lean into the box next to her she was surprised when he whispered in her ear.

"It was a good plan Kelly, but I am gonna leave the ear plugs out so you can hear exactly when it goes wrong. Oh, and for the record, I have been wanting to do this since I got you in those sleeves"

With that she felt his fingers attacking her latex covered soles and toes. With nowhere to go and no escape, and not even the ability to scream her laughter, Kelly was writhing on the inside as Jim's ticklish attacks drove her up the wall. She found herself becoming more and more aroused the more he tickled her and soon enough she was moaning and writhing and trying to thrash about all to no avail, the sleeves were too well designed. Between the dildo in her pussy, and the tickling of her feet she climaxed a second time, and then again a third time in short order, both times right in front of Jim. After the second climax in a row, Jim stopped his ticklish torments, but Kelly felt like she would die of embarrassment.

"Don't worry Kelly, I am about to walk out the door and forget about all of this anyway. Merry Christmas" he said as he gave her a light slap on the ass before she heard him put the top on the box.

Kelly was absolutely pissed at Jim. How could he do that, how could... she stopped. Thinking about it, he was a perfect gentleman the entire time. If the cost of that was him tickling her to an orgasm or two, she would have nothing bad to say about it. Except that now her pussy was even more sensitive then it was before.

Jim got all of the other instructions accomplished and cleaned up while waiting for the delivery truck. When it finally arrived Jim had the box waiting next to the door. When they knocked he opened it almost immediately.

"Merry Christmas gentlemen" he said.

"Merry Christmas" said the first man.

"Merry Christmas" echoed the second.

"Well its right here for you" Jim said.

The two men got the box on the dolly and wheeled
it out to the truck.

As Kelly felt the dolly bump over the door frame she heard Jim talking to the guys.

"Sure I'll sign. There you go guys. Thank you, Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas" said the first man.

"Yeah Merry Christmas" echoed the second.

Kelly decided right there and then that she was going to kill Jim. She felt herself being lifted as the two men were putting her box in the back of the truck, she heard the door start closing, when she heard Jim start yelling for the guys to stop.

"Guys, guys, wait, quick question for you. How much Merry Christmas will it take to get you to drop this off on your way back to your warehouse?"

"What do you mean 'How much Merry Christmas'" asked the first one.

Jim replied, "Oh you know, $50 dollars buys a lot of Merry Christmas, doesn't it"

The second man smiled as he caught on, "Sure, $50 buys a lot of Merry Christmas, but we have two other pickups to make"

"Oh come on guys, Merry Christmas, it's the holidays" Jim said, "How about $100 of Merry Christmas, that buys a lot of Merry Christmas"

The guys looked at each other, and then back at Jim. "Done, $100 of Merry Christmas, and it gets dropped off on the way back"

"Thank you guys, you just saved me, Merry Christmas guys, Merry Christmas to you and your families" Jim said cheerfully.

"Merry Christmas" said the first man, this time sounding for once like he meant it.

"Yep Merry Christmas indeed" said the second man.

After that, Kelly heard the door slam closed and the engine start up as the truck started off down the street. Yep definitely gonna kill Jim she thought to herself, kill him painfully.


Part 2: Arriving Early, Leaving Late.

As Kelly had heard the two men talking about, they did have two more pickups, which meant that there were two more sets of people on Christmas Eve trying to get their packages delivered on time, or early.

Since Jim had left the her ear plugs out Kelly was able to hear each and every one of them exchange Merry Christmas's with each other. Without anything else to do, except enjoy the continued ministrations of the pussy dildo, she was able to count each and every one of them. Thirteen more, thirteen more Merry Christmas's from people trying to coerce these guys into delivering packages early. Even without Jim being a jerk, he was right this was a fatal flaw in her plan.

True to their word she felt the truck pull up to a stop after the second pickup. She heard the door of the truck roll up, and then felt herself being lifted again onto the dolly.

At least Jim had done that for her, getting her to Mike's early meant that she didn't have to worry about spending the night in a warehouse. She really hadn't been looking forward to that.
As she was rolled to a stop, she assumed at the door, she heard one of the men knock.

A moment later she heard the door open.

"Merry Christmas ma'am, we have a delivery here for a ... Michael Bill" the first man said.

Kelly was confused, ma'am, who had answered the door. Was she at the right house? She started panicking. She upset herself so much, and the dildo pulsing in her pussy had here so close that she came right there on the doorstep in between three people.

Luckily for Kelly, any sounds that escaped the box were covered by a yell.

"Mike... get down here you have a package" Mike's mother yelled up the stairs, "Merry Christmas guys, busy day?" she asked the delivery guys.

"Just the holidays ma'am" replied the first man.

Kelly was thrilled at hearing Mike's mom's voice, although she was horrified that she was at home, she was supposed to be gone with Mike's dad to Florida for the holidays.

"What's up mom? Whoa that a big box" she heard Mike say.

"Yes it is, where do you want these men to put it" she asked.

"Can you guys get it up the stairs into my room" she heard Mike ask.

"Sure thing guy, just get us a hand through the door" said the second man.

She felt the box get lifted, and then she felt the box being carried up the stairs. A moment later she felt herself getting put down, assumably in Mike's room.

"Thanks guys" Merry Christmas" she heard Mike say.

"Merry Christmas" they both echoed back one at a time as they went back down the stairs.
She heard Mike walking around the box in a circle. She just hoped he would shut the door before he opened it.

Suddenly she heard a tap, on the door, "What's in the box" she heard his dad ask.

Kelly decided that if the box got opened right now, that she would simply die of shame.

"Can't tell you dad, the letter on the outside that came with it says 'DO NOT OPEN TIL CHRISTMAS' Mike said.

Kelly was shocked. She hadn't written that on the card. It must have been Jim.

Before she had time to comprehend that, Mike's dad started again.

"Ok, well me and your mom are off for the airport, Merry Christmas Mike, no trouble while we are gone"

Kelly heard Mike laugh, "Merry Christmas Dad... Merry Christmas mom" he yelled down the stairs.

"Yeah, yeah" his mom yelled back, "we are late honey lets go"

Kelly heard Mike's dad laugh as he walked out the door and she heard him walk down the stairs. She heard the door close, and then it was just her and Mike.

Kelly wished with all of her might that Mike would open the box early, despite what it said on the letter. She heard him walk back into the room, and she could hear him circling the box, running his hand along the top and the sides. At one point he even gave it a hard shake, which sent Kelly's nipple bells jingling. Mike seemed to stop when he heard that, almost confused.
But before anything else could happen, Kelly heard Mike's phone ring.

"Hey dude" he answered, "Yeah, they finally left, come on over"

Kelly had no idea who he had been talking to, but now she was back in panic mood. She definitely did NOT want Mike to open the box if someone else was coming over.

Luckily, after hanging up, Mike left the room. She could hear him walking downstairs.

Kelly breathed a sigh of relief, which turned into a moan against her will. The up and down of emotions, and the constant attention of the dildo in her pussy was bringing her closer to yet another mind shattering orgasm. Trying to hold out as long as she could, but knowing that it was just a matter of time, Kelly's body finally succumbed to the absolute bliss that was yet another orgasm.

It was probably a good thing that she was as well confined as she was in the stand, she thought as she calmed down. Otherwise her thrashing probably would have knocked the box open. In fact, Kelly had to admit, it was weird, and yet so good, to orgasm in a position where any movement at all is not a possibility.

As she was thinking on that, and trying to calm down her libido, which thanks to another orgasm, and her once again heightened sensitivity, was becoming a problem. She heard a knock on the door at the bottom of the stairs. She heard Mike walk down the hall and open the door.