Everybody Say Merry Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, after a moment, she realized just how little she could do to increase the pleasure that she was feeling. The latex prison that she had conceived held her to well immobilized. She realized that she actually probably had more control over not having an orgasm then the other way around. At the moment though, nothing could bring her spirits down. Kelly simply decided to wait for Mike to come back from the shower.

About ten minutes later, still hoping that the dildo would bring her to climax again but having no luck, Kelly heard the water in the shower turn off, and a few minutes later she heard Mike walking back down the hallway towards his room.
She heard him moving around, getting dressed it sounded like. She heard him picking up things, at one point her entire world moved as Mike moved the standoff of the bottom of the box so that he could fold up the box and store it somewhere out of the way.

The entire time that Mike was tidying up, all Kelly could think about, was that she wanted him inside of her right now. Unfortunately it seemed like Mike had different plans, as, besides moving the stand, he did not so much as touch her as he moved about the room.

This was when Kelly came to another realization. She had completely become exactly what she wanted to be, a sex toy, but she had done too good of a job at transforming herself. She realized that she wanted to be used by Mike as his toy, but in between times being used she realized that she might have to wait quite a while before he did anything with her again. Suddenly Kelly had another thought. Mike thought that this was weird, he had said so, and it might mean that he doesn't take advantage of her as much as she hoped that he would.  

Now slightly worries, and hoping that she was wrong, and her newly found self doubt completely shutting down her libido, she tried to calm down enough to maybe catch a nap. She didn't know how long Mike would be cleaning up, and she didn't think she would be able to fall asleep anyway, what with the two pumps still merrily chugging away, but she wanted to try. She wanted to make sure she was ready whenever Mike decided that he wanted to use her.
                              *****

Kelly jolted awake as she realized that the gag pump had been turned off. She couldn't believe it, but it seemed that she had fallen asleep. As she tried to stretch she remembered that she couldn't, and sufficed with clenching and unclenching her fists, and curling and uncurling her toes.

Feeling a little bit more awake she realized a few things. First, and not that surprising, the dildo was still pulsing into her pussy, only now, her body being refreshed and recharged, it was driving her up the wall. It seemed that while she was asleep her body had relaxed to the point that the dildo had pushed her arousal back into the red zone, and now that she was awake, she was HORNY, and on the verge of climax.

Second, she realized that she heard Mike opening the reservoir door on the gag dildo, and after hearing him squeeze in the nutrient paste, she heard the door being closed, and moments later the pump started again.

"I hope you like the cherry flavor, it was the one on the top when I opened the drawer" Mike said, "By the way, there are some fun looking toys in that drawer."

Kelly was thrilled to hear Mike say that, she had worried...

Before she could finish that thought she heard a 'whishhhh' sound, and then she felt her left butt cheek explode in pain right where the riding crop had struck it.

She let out a yelp of pain that partially made it through the gag dildo, and she heard Mike chuckle.

"So it seems like I have your attention now" said Mike.

Kelly heard the 'whishhhh' sound again, and barely had time to brace herself before the crop come down again, this time on her right butt cheek. This time however the yelp of pain was mixed with a moan of pleasure. Kelly realized that the small amount of pain, mixed with the pleasure from the dildo was rapidly bringing her to...

She didn't have time to finish that thought as Mike brought down the crop once more, again on her right butt cheek. This time Kelly knew that there was almost no yelp, just moan, as her body began to enjoy the sensation more and more.

"Well, at least I know that you are enjoying yourself" she heard Mike say.

In quick succession the crop fell three times.

Kelly found herself moaning her pleasure into the gag with each strike of the crop, and after the third strike she found herself still moaning, as the pain and the pleasure had built up into an inferno inside of her. She was right on the edge, and it was driving her to insanity.

That's when the next blow struck, harder than the first few, and with a tremendous muffled moan, Kelly's body let loose of an enormous orgasm.

Kelly could barely breathe as the waves of
pleasure seemed to be drowning her. She had never had an orgasm in that way before. As she tried to recover, and tried to control her breathing, which was a bit hard to do with the gag dildo still pumping in and out, she heard Mike put the riding crop away.

"Well I am glad I could help kitten, you seemed like you really needed that" he said, "Now be a good kitten, and I will be back. It is time for me to get some lunch."

Kelly was momentarily confused, and then pain took the place of confusion. As, while  she heard him walking out the door, he had given her a firm slap on the ass. With it still tender from the crop, it felt like he had started a fire of pain.
After a moment however, she was past it, and realized that Mike had said something about lunch. Kelly sighed, she had really hoped that he would play with her more than that. She had hoped that the first time they 'played' that he would have completely taken advantage of her.

She stopped and thought to herself. Maybe it was better this way, her having to wait was making her want it more and more. What was the old phrase, 'Hunger is the best spice', well she was hungering for Mike, and she knew that when he finally took her, that she would love it.
                              ****

As Mike walked down the stairs, he reviewed how his morning had gone. BEST MORNING EVER.
He had known Kelly was into some kinky stuff, but he didn't know that she was willing to take it this far.

"Well" he said to himself as he got to the bottom of the stairs, "I guess the cat's out of the bag now... or should I say the box." He laughed at his own joke.

He thought to himself that he was going to have to find some way of thanking Jim, if not for him, he might not have opened such a wonderful gift.  

To Be Continued


Please comment to let me know what you think.

This story will be finished in part 2.

Any feedback or requests are appreciated.