All Comments on 'Everyone has a Story'

by newbiggs

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I understand

As I have personaly fucked many wives and actually impregnated a couple......I gotta believe their husbands knew..........Nothing like married pussy..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
!

I will reply to your last statement........"For those who can't understand the basics of this lifestyle I would have you consider this; my continuous greatest desire is to make her ultimately happy.".....................MY wife is happy with me, we are an equal partnership I live for her and she for me. This ultimate pleasure you give your wife, it is because you can not satisfy her, and that is the problem. My wife who I satisfy a lot, would never allow such a thing as your story to happen she would divorce me the second I brought the subject up. What you and your 'loving wife' have is a fetish which according to this website is spreading. I would only ask why did you get married in the first place? If she ahd no intention of being faithful to you what is the point, and as for your MASTERS wife don't you think someone should tell her what is going on? who knows she might enjoy it and join in. And if you are trying to convince yourself and us that you are happy with this situation you are sadly mistaken on several levels. But you and your slut are happy on the surface so enjoy what you have until she finds someone better than you actually she already has your MASTER she is his not yours and it has probably been this way for along time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yes!!!---------

everyone DOES have a story and yours is that you are a sick Little Nancy Boy QUEER who writes pretend stories about your sickness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
unfortunately

you don't understand the basics yourself. you fully admit that there is a person who will be destroyed completly when she finds out. the wife of the other guy. the only thing I can see is a very poor selfish man in this story. another man who is as selfish as you, just in an other way. and your wife who kind of +- goes with it. so don't say this is good. along with that, I'm almost sure, will sooner or later be kids who also will suffer. if because of divorce or even more devastating when they find out what's going on or that your not even the father of the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Make her happy at what cost?

His soul? How about her? Is she willing to make him happy? How so?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
understand

I always wonder why authors who write about being cuckold want readers to understand their allowing it.People do understand your sick it you who do not get it so do it and don't whine about it, just don't have kids and subject them to your and your wife sickness spare them that.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I could understand if it was a control issue

Having control over a woman and telling her who she is going to fuck is one thing, but this is like he is just finding her a lover. What is he getting out of it, with him not being there or watching. Allowing her lover to set the way he will be with her was strange too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Hot story...want more from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What crap!

Why the hell did you & she get married then; she is anything but a "Loving Wife", I won't tell you what I truly believe about her character & yours, but obviously neither of you ever listened to, or believed the marriage vows you took. If this life-style is what you want, then fine, but don't pretend that this is a normal "loving wife" relationship, it should be under some other category, any other category other than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Junk!

What a wasted effort - garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
All the 'real men' have no inclination to...

understand. May as well preach to those guys about global warming. 'cause drugged out Rush says it's a 'hoax'. Anything that deviates from the neat categories of provincialism is to be shunned, feared, and hated. News flash studs! Newbiggs didn't write this story for your sensibilities. Go back to the sports pages...after you've cleaned up yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why doesn't the person below take thier

Own advice. Just because you like this nonsense doesn't mean other people do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Anony in USA is still trying to prove to itself it

isnt sick in the head. But is right, real men not little boys, know this is not good or sane. So sorry, Anony USA our provencialism doesnt include being mentally ill or being a closet gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
just her happy?

apparently wife feels differently about husband's happiness, other that to screw others . its one sided and she can't be that good, and can make it on her own, probably not be alone for long. for him, he needs a more fulfilling lifestyle without her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Odd

I never considered how passing your wife around like a cheap party favor was an expression of love, nor did I contemplate how a whore masquerading as a wife could be respectful. "For those who can't understand the basics of this lifestyle I would have you consider this; my continuous greatest desire is to make her ultimately happy." There's the crux; some consider love, respect and fidelity as things that make people happy. Hell, if the "husband" offed himself, the "wife" would be free to fuck everyone, and be unencumbered by a whiny girly-man. What's next, she decides that him taking a dick up the ass would make her happy and so he does that? Is there no limit to which the hubby won't degrade himself in order to make her "happy?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!

You forgot to add the part where your now wife found this story online... and recognized the first part as OBVIOUSLY being the story of herself and her husband .... and knows the truth... and is shocked at the fact that you make up a lie like this.

I never slept with the man on the camera afterwards and if you did message him... HOW DARE YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU share my sexual life on the internet without telling me about it!!!! How dare you lie behing my back and make up stories about how your "now married wife and I share a love that has grown outside the limits of marital restriction since both our sexual and fetish fantasies are being met by someone capable of providing something that can't be found inside those restrictions."

For all those of you reading this... beware... this story is unreal. The real story stopped when I told him that I was unconfortable sleeping with another man than him... I cant imagine myself sleeping with anyone that I dont Love.

I AM NOT YOUR SLUT, I am a very loyal wife, I never slept around on you or on anybody else because it is totally against my values and you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this fantasy of yours will NEVER become real with me.

I love you so much and I am very deeply hurt right now ... I thought you loved me too for me, for who and not for my ass... because that's how you make me feel when you fantasize about other men fucking me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Perfect

The last comment is how 95% of wives feel, if they fall out of love and get involved with someone else, shame on them, but to be handed about for the sexual gratifaction of a little pervert with no love, respect, or dignity would be a marriage breaker. You little dicked boys that think this is the deal need to stick with your blow up dolls.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Story about a queer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ah

"For those who can't understand the basics of this lifestyle I would have you consider this; my continuous greatest desire is to make her ultimately happy." Would that extend to taking one up the ass if she asked? How about getting your nuts cut off so she can have them bronzed and placed on the nightstand? I really admire your deep love for her, but the nagging question is just how far would it go? And doesn't it seem like the other things could be such a small step from where you are now? Maybe she'd have a fetish to see you dominated and abused...my, wouldn't that make a lovely fantasy/story! And you could end it with "man hath no greater love for a woman than to lay his nuts down at her side." Really bright future for you as the bitch in that relationship, all my best.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHAT FESTERS IN ONES ID

while life is moving around us. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

u are fuckt up

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Everyone

Everyone may have a story, but it damn sure ain't about wanting to be a cuckold. Mentally ill idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How many diseases does she have?

What happens when she gets pregnant with another man's child? What happens when their friends find out she's a slut? What will her family think of her behavior? This is too one-sided. She's just a manipulative, out-of-control whore.

1 star

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
WRONG SECTION

This story should be in the open marriage category.. this is NOT the proper way to share her...he needs to be present and involved..like I say..this is her being a slut whore and open marriage for her

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

yeah its also called an unloved cuckold. In other words hes an idiot allwoing a woman to use him to keep her comfortable in life and worth noting more to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous