Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that they had, or at least she'd already told me that they had, and Paul had just confirmed it. She hadn't merely been teasing me. I'd thought that maybe she was just trying to make me crazy by telling me she'd taken him all the way, but, nope, they'd really done it.

"Dawn, we also had sex a few days later, right in front of Rick and Donny."

"No way!" I shouted. "When was this?"

"It was after she blew everyone away at the pool party, later that night. Dad had to go to Denver, and you went to the movies with Michelle and Lisa, remember?"

"It was that same night? Damn it! Okay, tell me what happened!"

~ ~ ~

He was talking about the day Donny's eyes just about popped out of his head when Mom came and joined us at the pool.

Her bikini was really just a new, sexier version of mine. It was even smaller, though, especially with her huge boobs overflowing the barely-there top. Whereas my little bikini was simply threadbare and thin, hers was totally teensy and wispy, plus it was unlined. Completely see-through wet or dry, it was really more of a sheer bra and thong panties set than a bikini.

The guys about died when they saw her, and so did I.

"Damn, honey! Look at you! You're justtrying to give us all hard-ons, aren't you?" Dad laughed, obviously beside himself with excitement over the sight of his amazing wife standing basically naked before us.

"Mom, you look incredible! You are totally gorgeous! Jesus, you're even givingme a hard-on!" I shouted from the shallow end of the pool, and everyone laughed.

Blowing me a sexy kiss, she let us all ogle her for another few moments before laughing, "So I guess everyone approves of my new bikini then? I just bought it, and I thought today would be the perfect occasion to take it out for a little test drive."

Grinning, she did this awesome thing with her hands, trailing them up her thighs and over her stomach, onto her breasts. She slowed to linger there, smiling as her fingertips caressed her beautiful curves.

God, even her bikini cover-up was incredibly sexy. It was just a sheer scarlet wrap that was a lot shorter than her kimono and way more transparent than her white lace robe.

Of course Rick had already been treated to the mouthwatering sights of her bare breasts and naked pussy, and I'm sure he was still buzzing over the flirty hug she'd given him that night in her silky kimono; nevertheless, he was clearly stunned when she came out to the patio wearing something so revealing.

Her bright white bikini was skimpier than anything she had ever worn to go swimming with us, which her red cover-up made painfully evident. Even though we could already see her killer bikini anyway, we were all on pins and needles waiting for her to take off her tiny robe.

Grinning at Dad, who gave her a horny leer in return, she performed this wicked little striptease for us. Shimmying her hips, she slowly peeled her wrap away before simply letting it float to the ground. Wearing only her see-through bikini, she raised her arms above her head and did the hottest twirl ever, proudly showing off every inch of her lush, perfect body.

If Rick was pleasantly stunned, Donny was in complete shock. He wasn't there the night she first displayed herself in her kimono, so seeing her be so mind-blowingly sexy at the pool was definitely a whole new experience for him. When she took off that wrap and did her awesome little dance for us, he instantly got a crazy hard-on, which was obvious even through the water.

Noticing his huge erection, she gave him a happy smile before slinking her way over to the steps and tiptoeing into the pool to join us. Once she'd waded in about waist high, she paused to dunk herself. When she came back up, she slowly ran her hands through her long, dark hair.

As she knew it would, her bikini had essentially disappeared, rendering her completely naked. With her firm, flawless breasts thrusting out so provocatively, dazzling like diamonds in the bright sunlight reflecting off the sparkling water, words like 'spectacular' and 'awe inspiring' wouldn't even begin to do her justice.

We all gasped, and she beamed at me.

I slid through the water, making a beeline for her. Still beaming brightly, she spread her arms in welcome, and I moved into her warm embrace. Leaning back to drink in her gorgeous nudity, I grinned, "You are so amazing. God, I want to fuck you."

She smiled at the boys, who were clearly shocked by what I'd said. They were also openly gawking at the two of us hugging right in front of them, pretty much naked. When I reached up to cup her breasts, she shot them a flirty smile. Turning back to me, she slipped her hands inside my tiny bikini bottoms and squeezed my ass.

"Baby, the feeling is quite mutual," she purred, shocking them further.

When she finally released me, she followed their eyes down to her breasts.

"Oops! I guess this bikini really wasn't designed for swimming," she said, offering them another flirty grin.

"If they put me in charge, that's definitely how I'd design 'em!" Dad answered, making us all laugh.

Dry, the two sliding triangles on top barely obscured her perfectly defined areolas. We could still see them, including their light brown color. Wet, her white suit became invisible. Her two-inch caps were like magnets to our eyes, and her erect nipples stood tall and gorgeous.

Her thong bottoms were similar to my bikini panties in that they became totally sheer when wet while also leaving the top few inches of her deep divide exposed in the back. Her neatly trimmed landing strip and smooth pussy lips were every bit as easy to see as mine are, plus a lot more of her sexy ass was showing since my panties aren't nearly as tiny as hers are.

It was so funny, the way the boys simply would not let her get out of the pool. Every time she tried to go, they wrestled her right back into the water. We ended up doing chicken fights, beginning with Mom and Rick squaring off against Donny and me. Dad and Paul stayed on the sidelines, laughing and shouting encouragements to both teams while firing up the barbecue to grill some steaks.

With Mom's smooth, luscious ass pooching out as she struggled to maintain her balance atop Rick's shoulders, it wasn't long before her little panties were barely covering anything. "Hey!" she giggled, slapping at Paul's hands when he leaned into the pool and tugged her bikini bottoms all the way down. Still giggling while trying to reposition herself, she managed to twist and stretch those panties until she was baring not only her ass but her pussy too. Apparently deciding to make the best of it, she squeezed Rick's head between her thighs. "It's too bad you're facing the wrong way..." she grinned, playfully rubbing her naked pussy against the back of his neck.

Once the chicken fight resumed, we began laughing, shouting, and hand fighting like wild savages. Mom being Mom, she couldn't resist the temptation to tug my top away from my breasts. Rick cheered, and when I immediately retaliated by pulling her top aside too, Donny shouted, "Holy crap!" Battling tooth and nail, we played the rest of the game that way, with our bikini tops merely framing our naked bouncing boobs; all the while, our flirty Samantha was happily kissing Rick's neck with her bare pussy.

Seeing her incredible body on display like that, Rick and Donny must have thought they'd died and gone to heaven.

"About ten more minutes on the steaks..." Dad called out, watching us play.

"Then take a break and come join us!" I answered. Splashing Mom, I tried to imitate her by grinding my pussy against Donny's neck. Of course it wasn't quite the same since my panties were in the way, but Donny still let out a little yelp of surprise, and Mom applauded my efforts.

Setting their things aside, Paul and Dad jumped into the pool. Paul instantly went on the attack, yanking me down off of Donny's shoulders and lifting me onto his own, prompting Donny to tackle us both. Meanwhile, it didn't take two seconds before Mom and Dad were wrestling and dunking each other over by the side of the steps, where the water was about waist high. She ended up with her arms and legs hooked around him, and they began kissing like fiends. I mean they were fully making out, and we all laughingly cheered them on.

"Jeez, you two, get a room!" I shouted, giggling when I saw her hands sneak into the back of his shorts, and suddenly the top of his snow white butt was showing beneath the water.

She'd pulled his shorts down! Grinning at us over his shoulder, she stuck her tongue out at me before slipping her arms around his neck again and just totally making out with him.

I couldn't be certain because of the water, and because they didn't gotoo crazy, but it looked like they were fucking. I know I saw her hand slide down between their bodies and move around for a few seconds, like she was guiding him inside her, then they went right back to making out. He was smoothly thrusting his hips, and her bare breasts were juddering in rhythm. When her eyes opened, they were fluttering. She locked her legs more tightly around his waist and started grinding against him, moaning as she drove her tongue into his mouth.

They were definitely fucking.

Rather than stand there and watch them like a bunch of pervs, the boys and I went back to splashing and fooling around, and immediately they all ganged up on me. Wrestling with them, it was obvious that they were super horny. God, they were just freely copping feels. Every two seconds there was another hard cock pressing into me, and my breasts were simply mauled. I let them touch me as much as they wanted, anywhere they wanted, encouraging them by rubbing my tits and pussy against their dicks. They were constantly slipping their hands inside my panties to squeeze my ass, and before I knew it I was being finger-fucked from every direction. For my part, I blatantly played with their cocks, eventually going inside their shorts to fondle and stroke their huge erections. I mouthed their hard-ons underwater, including Paul's, which made Rick and Donnyreally lose their minds, and I even pulled Rick's out to give him a quick blowjob. Giggling as I sucked him, I was blowing silly bubbles up and down his blurry dick when suddenly a bunch of long, squiggly ribbons of white cum started firing out of his peehole.

Nowthat was just too cool!

When I looked over to check on Mom and Dad, it was equally obvious that they had thoroughly enjoyed their awesome episode of sneaky sex. Draped over the side of the pool, Dad was lazily kicking his feet near the steps where his gorgeous, happy wife lay stretched out languidly on her back. With only her lower body in the water and her arms spread wide, she was offering us the most spectacular view ever of her perfect naked breasts.

Watching us play our flirty games, she looked nothing less than a goddess, and she flashed me a sweet, sexy smile.

Dad finally climbed out of the pool, though not before stopping to give her one last wicked tongue kiss, which she hotly returned.

She and I spent the rest of the afternoon that way, fully exposed in our sheer bikinis.

God, it was such an awesome feeling, going basically naked in front of Dad and the boys. More than anything, I think we were all blown away by the simple fact that Mom was allowing herself to be on display for us, and we knew she was just as turned on as we were.

Telling her again how amazing she looked as we all sat around the patio table, I gushed over her perfect body. I also told her how happy I was that she was sharing her incredible beauty and sexy passion with us.

The guys all agreed, particularly on the "sexy passion" thing! Everyone raved about how great it was to see her like that, then Dad went over and gave her the most loving hug ever, squeezing her from behind while whispering something in her ear.

"I love you too, baby," she giggled.

Turning back to the table, she became super serious with Paul, Rick, and Donny. "Boys, I truly appreciate everything you're saying. I really do. I admit it, all this attention feels amazing. I love the way everyone is looking at me today, with such open desire, especially my own husband. Being wanted like this, it's the greatest feeling in the world. Knowing that you think I'm sexy turns me on to no end, though here's the thing. I don't want any of you to start taking Dawn for granted now. You know what a wonderful girl she is. You certainly don't need me to tell you that, but with—"

"We know, Mom. Believe me, we know. We all love her," Paul said, taking my hand.

She grinned happily. "I know you do, but I want you to look at her now. Really look at her, the same way you've all been looking at me this whole day. Don't you see? It's not just today; it's every single moment with her. She's always this beautiful for us. Dawn is so incredibly sexy that sometimes she even drives me insane, so I can't imagine how you boys can stand it. My god, justlook at her. How can you take your eyes off of her? I know I can't."

She gave me a dazzling smile, and they all turned to me.

Blushing, I dropped my head to the table, hiding my face in my hair.

"Just look at her..." she repeated, getting up to come over to my side of the table. Taking my hand, she had me stand before her. "Let us see you, baby."

Casting lingering glances down my body, she appeared to be deep in thought.

"Maybe just this one time, boys," she finally said, trailing her fingertips up my spine, "although with this tiny thing she always wears, does it really even matter?"

My heart jumped into my throat when she untied my bikini top and tossed it aside. Smiling sweetly, she slipped my bottoms off too.

Facing me forward, she set my naked body on full display.

"This perfect daughter is truly the most beautiful girl in the world, and far beyond anything I could ever dream of being. She's the one you should be staring at and complimenting. All your gorgeous erections today, they should be for her. My god, just look at this girl..." she said yet again, hugging me from behind. Hooking her arms around my stomach, she left my breasts and pussy exposed.

They could see me shaking. I was absolutely on fire, and didn't care that we were on the patio. If they had all jumped me right then and there, I would have eagerly dived in and never come up for air.

She grinned at the wide-eyed boys before giving me a heartbreaking smile. "Thank you, angel. Thank you for everything you said. You make me feel so beautiful. You always do, and you deserve to feel that beautiful too, so let them see you...let them show their hunger for you. I want you to enjoy the feeling of being desired, the same as I do. Let us all seeyour sexy passion, baby."

Kissing my shoulder, she took me by the hand, and with everyone watching she never let go while slowly leading me back to the water.

Those few seconds were the sexiest moments of my life, when my beautiful mother and I walked side by side to the pool. I knew she was showing me off in the simplest, most elegant way, even as I knew everyone's eyes were also feasting on her.

Standing together at the side of the pool, she took me in her arms. "You can't imagine how spectacular you looked just now, gliding fully nude across the patio, your golden body bathed in warm sunlight. Baby, you are so gorgeous naked that I almost want to forbid you from ever wearinganything around this house. You are absolutely perfect without a stitch of clothing on."

She slid her hands down to caress my ass, vividly demonstrating her point to the guys. "Your sexy back...your tiny waist...your incredible legs...and, god help us all, your beautiful bottom...." Moaning softly, she cupped and squeezed my ass, further showing it off to them.

I was becoming desperate. "Oh, my god, you're going to make me come, right here in front of everybody," I whispered. "You know what it does to me when you touch me there, and you're showing them!"

"Yes, I am," she grinned.

"Damn it, then, if you really want them to see me come, let's quit teasing and just do it. I want you like crazy, and I don't care if they watch. Let's get them so turned on that they'll all be dying to fuck us," I whispered, caressing and squeezing her ass the same way she was fondling mine.

What a sight we must have been.

"Baby, they're already dying to fuck us," she whispered back, her sultry grin growing brighter.

"Doesn't that turn you on, knowing they all want to fuck you? It's driving me crazy."

It really was driving me insane. I was ready for them to come and take us.

"Yes, baby, it's turning me on like crazy, knowing your father and the boys all want to fuck me."

"Then let's do it!" I moaned.

"Angel, I want to...you know I do. We can't, though, not here. We can't have sex in front of Rick and Donny. Baby, come to my bedroom tonight. Your father is leaving this evening for his conference in Denver, and won't be back until Monday or Tuesday. When you get home from your movie, take off all your clothes, then come slip into my bed. I'll be waiting for you, naked, warm, and wet. We'll make love all night, I promise," she whispered, urgently squeezing my bottom.

Writhing in her arms, I came. I know she felt it; more importantly, she knew I was coming. As my thighs shook and my heart pounded, she held me close. "You are so beautiful when you come. Mmmm, I can't wait to make love to you," she cooed, stroking my hair.

I kissed her neck and whispered, "I won't wait any longer than tonight. I'm in love with you. I'm not just saying that, either. I really am in love with you, and I have to have you. Promise me!"

"Tonight, baby. Take me tonight. I want to sleep with you. Dawn, promise me you'll come to my bed tonight."

I was still shaking. It was my orgasm, it was my burning need, but mostly it was my overwhelming desire for her.

"Okay, I'll wait, and I promise to sleep with you tonight, but I want you to share this with me now..." I said, untying her bikini top. Nodding her understanding, she simply smiled and stood still. I tossed her top into the pool, then I pulled her bottoms down, and she sexily stepped out of them.

"I'm in love with you too, angel. Thank you for sharing this with me," she whispered, again looking like a total goddess.

Showing her off as much as possible, I stroked and squeezed her ass while giving her one of her own loving smiles. "I want you to share in this. Just like you said about me, I want them all to see you. I want the boys to go crazy with lust for you, and I want you to show them your desire. I love that you had sex with Dad in front of us. God, I loved seeing you like that."

She shivered in my arms. "I had a feeling you noticed what we were doing. I noticed what you were doing, too. I saw you playing with the boys."

"Oh, definitely. As we were wrestling around, they kept pushing their erections into me, plus I was already super horny from watching you. I had to do something, especially after everyone started putting their fingers inside me. Once Dad got out of the pool, though, god, you should've come over and joined us. We could have all played together, and you know I would've kept Rick and Donny busy while you and Paul had yourselves another awesome sneaky fuck."

"Oh, god, baby," she moaned into my neck.

"See, that's what I'm talking about! I love when you show us how turned on you are! Watching you tease everyone, and especially watching you have sex, it's the most beautiful thing in the world to me."

Completely naked, we hugged again, pressing our breasts together while holding each other's bare bottom. I was so wrapped up in the moment that I was only vaguely aware of the sound of applause coming from the guys.

Bursting with pride, I loved that she wasn't trying to hide. Unashamed, she let us all enjoy every gorgeous inch of her gloriously naked body. When she walked us hand-in-hand into the pool, it felt like we were two sexy mermaids returning to the sea. As we glided back and forth, making smooth ripples, I was floating on soft, pillowy clouds. Time and again we came together for gentle kisses on the lips...a happy pair of water nymphs.