Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, that's what I mean. If you really set out to show off your amazing cock, that crazy new phone of yours would probably explode from eight gazillion girls frantically trying to hook up with you. I'm surprised you're not already doing everything you can to make sure all the girls know about it. If I were you, I definitely would. I'd want every cute girl in school to see it."

He gave me a silly grin.

"What?" I asked, dopily returning his grin.

"Dawn, until a couple of weeks ago I had never even been with a girl, and nobody ever told me I was big or anything. I really didn't know about any of this stuff. It was justme, you know? It was kind of like you, with your ass. You didn't know there was anything special about it, not until people started telling you."

"Yeah, but don't guys check each other out? You know, like in the showers?"

"I don't know. I guess they do. It's not like I've studied other guys, and I'm not in public showers very often. Our school doesn't make us do that anymore. Besides, nobody ever gets hard in the showers, so I really wouldn't be able to tell much anyway, right? I'm just saying, I didn't know.

"Now that everyone keeps telling me, and especially with the way Mom reacted that night in the kitchen, yeah, I'm starting to enjoy letting people see it. I'm only talking about Mom, though, or Lisa, or you, not other guys! It's fun when Mom checks me out, like the morning she came into the bathroom while I was showering. She was supposedly just dropping off some towels, yet she stayed and watched with a big grin as I soaped myself up. I liked showing it off to her because I knew she wanted to see it, but I don't want to show it off to Rick and Donny! Hell, no!"

"Well, sweetie, I've seen and felt Rick's and Donny's, and you're much, much larger, you big stud muffin. I've also seen two other guys' dicks, and only one of them was anywhere near as long and thick as yours is. Mom says you're 'extremely well-endowed,' even more so than Dad, and he's absolutely huge. Besides, look what you do to Lisa. You were awesome when you fucked her, and you obviously drive Mom crazy too. It's not just your size, you know. You're really good at sex," I grinned.

"Maybe, but only because you showed me how to do everything. You've given me all my firsts. Until you decided to help me by making us open up to each other, I was totally stuck on stupid."

"Paul, that's ridiculous. Besides,you went out of your way to come tomy room that first night, remember? If anything, I'm the one who should be thanking you."

"Dawn, I came to your room to thank you for inviting me on this trip. You were the one who broke the ice. You've been doing everything for me. You literally even put me inside my first girl!"

He laughed, and I shot him a rueful look. "I wanted to be your first girl. I put you insideme first, only we were interrupted. You say I gave you all your firsts, but that was the one I really wanted to give you. I wanted it so badly, for both of us. Now you've hadtwo girls!"

"Yeah, but one of them is Mom!" he shouted, throwing his head back in laughter, and I laughed so hard that I quickly had to correct my steering before I ran us off the road. "You even set Mom up for me, too! You've given me all the sex I've ever had, Little Miss Perfect Ass!"

"Whatever! Like she needed any help from me. Speaking of which, I wasn't even there the second time you had sex with her. That one was entirely on your own, buddy boy. Now quit stalling, and tell me what happened."

"Yeah, right, Dawn. Like I really did that one all on my own. You know she's the one who orchestrated everything. She always does."

"Uh-huh, like the way she orchestrated your big boner to stick out of your boxers for her to sit on? I think that one was all on you, dude!"

"That...was...an...ACCIDENT! How many times do I have to tell you two? I didn't mean for that to happen! Besides, it WOULDN'T have happened if Mom had at least been wearing PANTIES!"

"Like you're complaining," I said, with an impish grin.

"Nope, definitely not. Okay, so she has us go into the den. Her little wrap is closed again, but only loosely tied. We're all standing there, and she lies down on the couch. Stretched out on her side, she has one leg straight, the other bent at the hip. Amazing. We're talking curves for days. With her head resting in her hand, she's facing us and the TV. Totally showing off her awesome body, she gives us a sexy smile and asks, 'So, boys, what are we watching?'

"Rick sort of chuckled and said, 'You mean besides you?'

"It was so perfect, the way she casually reached up to move her hair away from her face. You would've loved it, especially when she grinned, 'That's not the only reason we came in here, is it? I'm sure you boys want to do more than just watch me.'"

As the road signs whooshed by, I turned to Paul and laughed, "Jeez, likethat sure couldn't have been taken the wrong way, huh?"

Laughing too, he nodded. "Yep, definitely. She was having fun with her flirty little word games. So, anyway, Donny's got the movies, and he says, 'You have three choices: a scary movie, a scary gross movie, or a scary gross movie with mutants.'

"With a cute laugh she shook her head and made a barfing gesture. Pausing to glance down at her exposed breasts, she looked back up and smiled, 'No mutants tonight. I'm not dressed for mutants. Just go with the least gross one.'

"After popping the movie in, Donny turned off all the lights. That's when she really blew us away."

"How? What'd she do?"

"She gave us this outrageously sexy grin and said, 'Oh, sure, just turn off all the lights too while you're at it! I'm telling you right now, you're certifiably crazy if you think I'm going to watch a scary movie all by myself in the dark. I want you boys right here on this couch. I'm warning you, though, if any of you try to spook me and make me jump by poking me during a scary scene, like you buttheads did last time, I swear I'm going to kick you.'

"So I sat on the left side of the couch, Rick sat in the middle, and Donny was on the other side of Rick."

"Where was she?"

"See, that was the amazing thing. The first thing she does, she wedges herself between Rick and me. She was on her left side, curled up into a little ball. She had her head in my lap, facing the TV. Her legs were in Rick's lap, her feet resting on Donny's thigh. The way she was positioned, it made her robe pull way above her hips. She was totally uncovered again, her naked bottom right out there in the open, pressing against Rick's leg. I'm sure both he and Donny could easily see her pussy, no problem."

Picturing how she must have looked spread across their laps like that, I sighed, "God, Paul, she is so amazing. She always knows the sexiest ways to do anything."

"No doubt, and we were all blown away. She immediately noticed how hard I was, too. It was sticking straight up, threatening to poke through my boxers, so do you know what she did? She pulled it down to my thigh and rested the side of her face on it. Dawn, she was covering my dick with her face! That's how she watched the first part of the movie, with my boner pulsing against her cheek!

"Rick was definitely afraid to touch her bare legs. Eventually he sort of had to, though, after she shifted a little more onto his lap. At that point he really had nowhere else to put his hands. Being super careful, he rested one on her knee and the other on her calf, with his forearm on her thigh. Her toes kept clenching Donny's leg."

"What was she doing withher hands? She had her face resting on your dick, but where were her hands?"

"She had one hand on my thigh and the other next to her chin, pressing against my dick. Every time something scary happened, she jumped. You know the way she always jumps during scary movies. She'd jump, then she would totally clench up. I swear, I thought she was going to take a hunk of flesh out of me! When this one scenereally made her jump, she squealed and rolled over, burying her face in my thigh. Turning away from the TV, she tried to hide in her hair.

"Now she was curled up with her ass facing the TV, and Donny and Rick could definitely see everything. Her bare bottom wasn't even pressing against Rick's hip anymore. It was by his lower thighs, high above his knees. Her ass and pussy were totally exposed, pointing straight at those two idiots.

"Rick laughed, 'Are you okay there, Samantha?'

"With her face still buried in my upper thigh, she squeaked, 'Oh, shut up! You know these scary movies always make me jump! Don't be mean!' Then she lifted her foot and gently kicked him in the stomach."

"Wow, that must have spread her open a lot, huh?"

Paul grinned. "It sure did. You really are paying attention, aren't you?"

"Absolutely. I'm totally picturing every detail. This is awesome!"

"Cool. So, yeah, when she kicked him, we could see every inch of her between her legs. The crazy thing is she just went ahead and left her foot in his lap. She had it right on top of his erection, which was tenting his swim shorts.

"When she eventually rolled onto her stomach to take a peek at the movie, her tiny robe climbed to her lower back. Dawn, this wasn't a side view. This was her ass facing straight up, even pooched in the air a little, with her legs stretched across their laps. Her thighs were spread a good eight inches, too. She was giving Donny and Rick just a perfect close-up look at her ass and pussy."

"Jesus, Paul...."

I couldn't take it any longer. Holding the wheel with one hand, I used the other to slide my panties aside and pound my pussy. I was sopping wet, and my evil little brother just sat there grinning as I desperately fucked myself.

"Dawn, how do you think I felt, especially when the next scary scene made her jump again, and she buried her face right back into my dick! The thing is, this time her lips were pressing directly against it, just below the head. Still, come on, I figured that would be it, she wouldn't go any further...then she sank her teeth in! She totally bit me!

"Anyway, the guys started rubbing her legs while teasing her about the movie, saying, 'There, there, Samantha, the scary monster is gone now.'

"Biting my dick even harder, she giggled, 'I can't help it! I get scared, and you guys are such jerks!'

"We all laughed, and they continued to caress her legs. Donny was rubbing her feet and calves while Rick was stroking her thighs, all the way up to her ass. I could tell he really wanted to keep going, and I'd bet anything she would have let him, but he was too chicken. So, I did it. The next time his hands drew close, she raised her ass a few more inches and started moving it in these awesome circles, like she was dying to be touched there. Since I was already doing her lower back anyway, I slid my fingers down and began to rub her bottom, just sort of fondling it and squeezing it. She let out this hot little moan and said, 'Mmmmmm,verrrry nice, boys...much better than scary monsters.' Rick finally worked up the courage to do her ass too, first with one hand, then both, and she moaned again when she felt the additional hands sweeping so close to her pussy. The second I went back to caressing her shoulders Rick took over on her ass, pulling on it, petting it, and squeezing it like crazy. He was totally spreading her open."

"Ohhhhh, god..." I moaned, slamming my fingers deep into my dripping sex. "You guys were fondling her bare ass...and staring at her gorgeous pussy! Mmmmmm...fuck...what wasshe doing?"

"She had her long hair fanned out over my lap, and as she was grinding her ass in Rick's hands she tugged aside the leg of my boxers. Moaning, she slipped the tip of my dick between her lips and just held it there, gently sucking it. She was barely even moving her head. She kept licking the slit and pressing her tongue inside, until finally she slid my entire cock into her mouth. Taking it all the way down, she sucked it really hard while Donny and Rick rubbed her legs and ass. Eventually she pulled away and rested her face back on it, after covering it up again."

"No way! She sucked your dick right in front of them?"

"Uh-huh, but she sort of kept it hidden."

"How long did she do it?"

"Not too long. I'd say maybe only a minute or two. It was like she found it, pulled it out, put it in her mouth, licked it, sucked it for a while, and tucked it back away."

"Paul, a minute or two is a long time, especially with her head moving all the way up and downyour huge cock. Didn't they see what she was doing? I mean, seriously, couldn't they tell that she was sucking your dick?"

"I don't think so. She had her hair covering us, plus it looked like they were so freaked out over touching her and ogling her naked pussy that they weren't even paying attention to what we were doing. Also, she was really moving her ass a lot. It was almost as if they were hypnotized, just staring at her writhing pussy."

"Okay, but what did you do?"

"Whatcould I do? I didn't want them to know, so all I did was keep petting her. I don't even think she planned it as much as it just sort of happened. I mean her face was right on it, and it was totally poking her in the mouth."

"Yes, I can definitely see that. If your dick was poking me in the mouth, or even if it was anywhere near my mouth, I would do the same thing. Still, my god, Paul, she was giving your two best friends her bare ass and pussy while sucking your dick right in front of them! That's just totally amazing, don't you think? I'm surprised you didn't come."

"I'm sure I would have, except she was sucking me really slowly. I guess she didn't want the motion of her head moving up and down to be too obvious. She wasn't trying to make me come, although she did do some hella sexy slurping sounds that almost got me. I think she just wanted it in her mouth. She was doing this low moan as her lips moved all along my dick, and with the way she was licking it and sucking it, I don't know, it was more like she was simply savoring it rather than trying to make me come.

"But check this out. After she put it away, she rolled onto her back, with her robe wide open. Her breasts and pussy were completely exposed. God, we could all see everything. She didn't try to cover her awesome tits at all, and she let us stare at her little strip of pubic hair and pink slit. We could see her soft lips, which were really wet and shiny. I even saw a little bit of Dad's cum leaking from her pussy."

"Ohhhh, fuuuuck!" I moaned, drenching my car seat as I came.

I was completely blown away. He held the wheel steady while I finished coming, then he said, "Believe me, I know. You would have died seeing her like that. She simply stayed on her back, knees raised and legs spread, her head turned toward the TV. She stayed there for what seemed like forever. It was as if she was letting us choose between drooling over her wet pussy or her naked tits. She had one arm behind her head, the other on her tummy. Her feet were planted on Donny, and Rick was caressing all over her thighs and even between her legs, right up to her pussy. She let him touch her there. She didn't mind at all.

"Eventually she reached up to cup her breast and tug on her long nipple. At the same time, she reached down to stroke her pussy. She slowly slid a fingertip through her pink lips, spreading them a little before returning that hand to her stomach. The whole thing took maybe ten seconds. She did it in such a relaxed way that it seemed completely natural, almost like it was unconscious."

"Paul, she was masturbating! God, after totally making out with everyone and sucking your dick right in front of Rick and Donny, she must have been insanely horny. I bet she wanted you to fuck her then. She was letting all three of you fondle her ass, and Rick had to have been playing with her pussy while she was sucking you. She definitely wanted to be fucked, don't you think?"

"You mean totally out in the open, just lying on her back and letting them watch us fuck? I don't know about that, Dawn. I think she still wanted to keep some things a secret from Rick and Donny.

"Anyway, after a few more minutes of lying there on top of us with her robe wide open, she slid her legs over and sat up. Rolling onto her right hip, she pulled me against her back while wedging herself between Rick and me. Facing the TV again, she was hugging his side, her head resting on his shoulder. Since none of us were wearing shirts, her breasts were pressing into his bare ribs.

"Watching all this, Donny said to Rick, 'Dude, this is totally unfair. I want to switch places with you!'

"Rick laughed, 'Yeah...so? Who said life is fair? I've been dying to switch places with Paul ever since we caught Missus Super Awesome here making out with him in the kitchen. Now that I've finally got the best spot, you think I'm just going to give it up?'

"We all laughed, Mom probably laughing the most. She reached behind Rick's head to ruffle Donny's hair while giggling, 'Sweetie, you can have the middle spot next time, I promise!'"

"Paul, okay, if she's leaning against Rick's shoulder with her face right there above his chest, what about his boner? She must have noticed it tenting his shorts."

"You don't miss a thing, do you? Yep, you're right, and Rick was already worrying about it, too."

"Don't tell me he pulled that cheesy cover-it-with-a-pillow trick...."

"Hell, yeah, he did! They both did. I would've too, if I were them. They're not just going to sit there with full-on boners right beneath her face. Mom, though, she noticed right away."

"How do you know? What did she do?"

"She rubbed his stomach and said, 'You know, Rick, I'm sensing a bit of a double standard here. You ask me to wear next to nothing for you yet you won't even strip down to your boxers for me, and now you're also covering yourself with a pillow? Why is it perfectly okay for me to be naked while you and Donny get to cover yourselves?'

"Donny blurted out, 'Because we aren't giving you a huge boner, that's why!'"

"You tell her, Donny!" I said, cracking up.

"Mom laughed too. She was still laughing when she said, 'Hey, don't blame me! Blame your horny friend here. He requested this, and nobody said you two had to go and get huge boners!' Laughing softly in Rick's ear, nuzzling it with her nose to distract him, she quickly snatched away his pillow and flung it across the room! We all laughed as Rick tried to cover himself with his hands while Mom fought to wrestle them away. After managing to yank his shorts loose, she made a big show of peeking inside. 'Aha! Youdo have a huge boner!' she crowed, and Donny just fell off the couch, laughing himself to the floor."

Paul and I were busting up to the point of tears.

"Wait...hold on," he said, trying to get me to stop laughing. "Then she asked Donny, 'Are you sure you still want the middle seat? The middle-seat guy has to deal with me, and who knows what I'll do to him? Right, Rick?'

"Donny grinned, 'Yeah, that's okay, I still think I'll take my chances with you. I'd much rather feel you pressing against me, plus I want to play with your amazing butt some more. Sitting next to you would be awesome. Sitting next to him sucks! Whenever you're with us, he always gets a huge boner!'

"We all laughed again, then Rick kicked Donny, which made Donny laugh even more.

"Mom said, 'I swear, guys are so silly sometimes. I don't know why you all get so embarrassed about letting me see your erections. Don't you realize that girls love to see them? I find it very flattering when a man gets an erection, and of course I want to see it at its biggest and hardest. I'll never understand why you always feel the need to hide it. That's thelast thing you should do. When your gorgeous cock is fully erect, god, show it off to me. Make me drool over it every chance you get. Seriously, you shouldwant me to see your hard cock.'"