Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air. "See, Paul? That's what I was telling you! Girls want to see your big cock, so stop hiding it!

"So, okay, what'd they say then?"

"Believe it or not, Rick laughed, 'Fine! You want to see huge boners so much, here you go!' He pulled his dick out and started waving it right at Mom, who was laughing hysterically.

"Donny shouted, 'See? I don't want to sit next to that freak!'"

Even though I was cracking up, a thought did cross my mind.

"Paul, he waved his dick at her? I swear, what is it with you guys? You're always waving your hard-ons at Mom! I bet Donny is waving his crazy dick at her right now! Damn it, why doesn't anyone ever wave their dick at me?

"Okay, so what happened then?"

"She actually reached down and held Rick's erection while pulling his shorts back over it. Giggling, she said, 'Sweetie, as much as I appreciate the thought, I think you're scaring Donny. You should probably keep this wonderful cock covered up, at least until your best friend isn't sitting right beneath you. Just imagine if you were to blast off in the wrong direction! Donny might never speak to you again!'

"We all laughed, and Donny said, 'Or I might just have to kill him!'

"Mom grinned, 'Oh, don't be such a worrywart. I'm sure Rick has excellent aim. Besides, a little extra protein never hurt anyone.'

"Donny shouted, 'GROSS!' He began rolling around on the floor, acting like he'd been poisoned, and we were all busting up."

I was laughing too, but I had to ask, "Paul, what about Mom having her hand on Rick's erection? You said she was holding it while covering it up."

"Yep, and once she had it tucked away, she continued to hold it. She even began to stroke it, until eventually she just pulled it out again. She was leaning against him, pressing her naked tits to his side, talking, smiling, and watching the movie while stroking his bare dick like it was no big deal. During this one long quiet scene, she was slowly running the backs of her fingertips up and down the length of his shaft when she gave him one of her sexy grins and said, 'Mmmm, very flattering indeed. I love your huge boner, as Donny so accurately refers to it. Honey, you have a beautiful cock. Next time, I really should have you boys all go naked.' Giving it a firm squeeze before covering it up again, she finished with a prim pat on the tip."

I stared slack-jawed at Paul. "God, I missed so much, not being there that night. You shouldn't have let me go out. I would've had way more fun with you guys."

"I think you probably would have gotten attacked," he snickered.

"Like I said...way more fun," I grinned. "Okay, wow, so what happened next?"

"Donny said, 'If I can't have the middle seat, then I'm staying down here on the floor. I'm not sitting next to Boner Boy anymore,' which made us all laugh."

"What about Rick? What did he do?"

"Rick pulled another pillow onto his lap and started to watch the movie again. Mom patted his pillow and said, 'Chicken.'

"He grinned at her and answered, 'Smart, not chicken. I can't just sit here all night, with you staring at my boner.'

"She laughed, 'Still sounds like chicken to me! Besides, I would think you'd be flattered if I just sat here all night, staring at your boner. I know that I would certainly be flattered, and also very happy, if you could keep it up for me all night...you big chicken.' Then she took his ear between her teeth and gave it a playful nip.

"She kept her hand on his pillow, menacingly tapping it. Finally she rested her head on his shoulder, again facing the TV. She had nowhere to put her right arm, so she hooked it around his neck and snuggled more closely to him. With her free arm she pulled me into a tighter spoons position, where she immediately felt me pressing against her naked bottom.

"Grinning at me over her shoulder, she said, 'Oh, my, another flatterer!'

"Donny laughed, 'You too, huh?'

"I sort of gave him an embarrassed shrug, but she just grinned at him and said, 'Mmmmmm-hmmm! It seems all three of you want to flatter me tonight.'

"Rick asked, 'Can you blame us?'

"She flashed him the flirtiest smile ever and said, 'Oh, no, I'm definitely not blaming any of you. I love this kind of flattery. When it comes to your strong, beautiful cocks pressing between my legs, I'll take as much as I can get.'

"Donny laughed, 'Even Paul's?'

"Being really obvious about it so they would know exactly what she was doing, she moved her ass in sexy circles on my dick and said, 'Mmmm, yes, especially Paul's. Think about it, Donny. I love you and Rick like you're my own sons, but I'm not your mother. When you kiss me and touch me and feel my wet, naked pussy grinding on your hungry cocks, it's perfectly normal for you to become hard. You're healthy, horny, teenage boys, and I've been letting you fondle my bare bottom all night, including my moist lips, so of course you want to have sex with me. I wouldn't expect anything less. To make Paul grow fully erect for me, though, even despite you two being here? Isn't that quite a bit different? To feel my gorgeous boy's rock-hard cock pressing against me, wanting me the same way your eager cocks want me, isn't that the ultimate compliment?'

"Donny said, 'That is totally awesome!'

"She continued to make a sexy show of moving her naked bottom against me while saying, 'Mmmmmm-hmmm, it really is awesome. He's giving me such a big, thick, wonderful compliment. As far as I'm concerned, he can flatter me all night long.'"

Paul was grinning, and I giggled, "You're just loving this, aren't you?"

"Hey, you said you wanted to know everything, right?"

"Yes, I want to know. Go on."

"Okay, so we went back to watching the movie, and it wasn't long before another scary scene made her jump. She accidentally knocked Rick's pillow away, and as she was leaning across his lap to retrieve it she pressed her bottom really hard against me. When she moved her hips sideways a little, she managed to pull the opening of my fly right over the head of my dick."

"Uh-oh, here we go again!" I laughed. "Paul's big dick is poking through his boxers, straight into Mom's naked bottom!"

"Yep, here we go again is right. As soon as she felt it poking through, she shifted her hips a little more, skootching forward until she had me centered between her legs. Once she had the tip right where she wanted it, she tickled Rick's ear, distracting him while asking, 'Are you enjoying your movie?' At the same time, her other hand slowly reached down to her bare hip. Pulling her ass open, she spread her pussy and settled onto me. I could only get the first few inches in, so she made a motion like she was repositioning her legs before pushing back against me, taking me all the way inside. My balls were pressed to her thighs, and she hugged Rick's shoulder.

"Jesus, her pussy was incredible. She was literally grasping my dick, tightly clutching me...squeezing, squeezing, squeezing. God, she was so soft, warm, and silky wet. The way she was fucking me, her pussy felt absolutely amazing.

"She flashed Rick and Donny a sunny grin and said, 'This is even more fun than I thought it would be! I think I like watching movies with you boys.' Then she added, 'Even if some of you are chicken.'

"Rick gave her a little smirk. He also pushed down on his pillow, securing it just in case she was planning any more sneak attacks.

"Meanwhile, whenever something scary happened in the movie she would always make a big show of pressing against him, giving me room to slide out of her pussy. Then she'd relax and move back, taking me all the way inside. I could feel myself going to the deepest part of her, to where I was touching the far wall of her pussy. Each time, she would wriggle her hips, pretending to be excited by the movie.

"As our fucking grew steadier, with my free hand subtly guiding her naked hip back and forth, I looked over her shoulder and noticed that her wrap was still untied. Her breasts were right out in the open, and Rick was staring at them.

"She asked him, 'Do you like them?' Grinning, he nodded, and she said, 'Then show me. Let me move your pillow.' She gently pulled it away, and they both stared at his tent. First she squeezed him through his shorts, then she slid her hand inside and began stroking him again, saying, 'Mmmmmm, you're still so hard for me. Go ahead, baby, look at my breasts.' Giving him a warm smile, she released his dick and took off her little wrap.

"His eyes totally bugged out, and she playfully draped her wrap over his head. She leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, only to have him turn his head at the same time. Their lips brushed, then they really kissed. When they finally came up for air, she squeezed his dick again and giggled, 'Do we need to get a room now, too?'

"Sliding both hands up to his face, she kissed him hard, turning her shoulders and slipping her tongue in for a real make-out kiss. Moaning in his mouth, she pushed her ass against me, moving back and forth as she pressed her naked breasts to his chest. She was fucking me, I mean really fucking me, aggressively driving her hips while holding his face and wildly kissing him."

"You must have been absolutely dying," I said, caressing my breast and trying to catch my breath as I listened to his amazing story.

"I was totally dying. That first time in the kitchen, with you watching, we couldn't really fuck. I was inside her, but we couldn't move very much. This time she was creating separation, and I was fully stroking into her. When she slid forward all the way twice in a row, exposing my wet cock before slamming me back inside her pussy, I knew I was a goner. I felt her coming on my dick, and I just lost it, exploding deep inside her."

"Holy crap, Paul! You came inside Mom's pussy? What did she do?"

"As I kept shooting and shooting, she continued to moan in Rick's mouth while moving her ass in those cool little circles she always does. My god, she was so blazing hot, her pussy felt like liquid velvet. I must have filled her with cum for thirty seconds straight; it was literally nonstop, and she was totally making out with Rick the entire time. When I was finally done coming, she pulled back from their kiss to laugh, 'Wow! Now that was a real make-out kiss! I think maybe weshould get a room!'

"Rick was stunned, yet he laughed through her wrap hanging down over his face and said, 'New rule: Whenever I'm here, the only things you and Dawn are allowed to wear are your sexy bedtime clothes! Oh, and you both have to make out with me any time we watch movies together!'

"Mom laughed, 'Hey, now, I'm only in charge of choosingmy Movie Night make-out partners! When it comes to Dawn, you boys are on your own!'"

"God, did she really say that?" I asked in amazement.

"Yeah, she did, then Donny said, 'All I know is even if I have to kill someone, I'm getting that middle seat next time.'

"Since he was still sitting on the floor, on the other side of Rick, she had to reach way over to him. Giving him a kiss and a formal handshake, she told him he had himself a deal, and no murdering would be necessary.

"I was worried, though. I was still inside her, and I could feel my cum dripping out. Stretching her naked body across Rick's lap like that, she was really in danger of exposing us, but I guess she knew what she was doing. After kissing Donny and shaking his hand, she smoothly sat back up and returned to our little wedge position. Rick and Donny were so busy staring at her naked boobs, they never noticed anything else.

"As she sat pressing against me again, just sort of milking my cock, Donny and Rick got up to go hit the bathrooms. It was so funny because Rick wouldn't take that wrap off. He wore it over his head the entire night!"

We both laughed, then I giggled, "Okay, so now it was just you and Mom, alone on the couch. My god, Paul, what did she say?"

"First thing, she kissed me and said, 'God, baby, that was a lot! No one has ever come that much inside me before. I swear, I was beginning to think you were never going to stop! Jesus, honey, do you always come like that? I can already feel it overflowing my pussy.'"

Grinning, I reached down and stroked his massive bulge. "Lisa says you come forever too. Little brother, I cannot wait for you to do that to me. I can't even imagine how such a powerful explosion of cum inside my pussy will feel! God, Paul!

"Still, okay, go on, you're alone on the couch with her now...."

"Yeah, I didn't know what to say, and she smiled, 'Baby, no wonder Lisa is always dying to have more sex with you. You feel absolutely incredible. I can't believe it, even after you came that much, how can you still be so hard? God, I just want you to keep taking me, and never stop.'"

As I stroked him through his pants, I felt his growing heat. "Paul, you need to go to bed with her. Actually, you need to take us both to bed, together. You just have to fuck her brains out sometime. Mmmm, I'd love to see you two really go for it. She deserves The Lisa Treatment too, you know.

"So, okay, you're still hard, and you're still inside her...."

"Yeah, I was. I never went soft. She pulled me down and had me take her again, hard. This time she was on her back, her legs spread wide. She wanted to be thoroughly fucked, just like you were saying. We did it that way for a couple of minutes, then she wrapped her legs around me. We were kissing and moaning as I pounded away, no holding back, our bodies smacking together in a constant rhythm, until we heard a toilet flush in the hallway bathroom. We quickly sat up, but she wouldn't let me pull out. We went back to our upright wedge position, and I stayed inside her for the rest of the movie, slowly and deeply fucking her.

"Rick and Donny? They sat there watching the movie. They seemed oblivious, although Rick might have suspected something, especially toward the end."

"What happened toward the end? Could she simply not stand it anymore? Did she start wildly fucking you, no longer caring if they watched? That's what I would've done. God, I would have sucked both their cocks while you fucked me silly. There is no way I could've stayed all calm and patient."

"No, it wasn't anything like that; it was when we came at the same time again. Right at the end there, I mean we were really fucking. Sometimes I could even hear how wet her pussy was, as I was sliding in and out. I would think Rick must have felt the couch cushions moving, although maybe not, since she always made it seem like she was just shifting her hips, or she'd pretend to act scared by hugging him more tightly.

"Once the movie was over, I stayed inside her. When Rick and Donny jumped up to go to the kitchen, she finally pulled off and quickly took me into her mouth. Moaning happily while drinking my final pulses of cum, she spent another minute or two sucking me, again taking it all the way down. She licked me clean, including my balls, before tucking me back into my boxers. Beaming brightly, she gave me a big hug and whispered, 'Thank you, baby. The way you touch me...so warm and wonderful, moving deep inside me...just everything you do...you make me feel like a beautiful princess.'"

He was blushing, so I took his hand. "She said it, not you. Don't be embarrassed, baby. You're not bragging. Besides, I know everything she said is true. I've watched you make love, and Lisa's told me how special you make her feel. You make it totally wonderful for the girl. Although I haven't gotten to experience it firsthand yet, I've seen how much you come, and I can only imagine how incredible it must feel when you're all the way inside, shooting like that.

"Paul, I know what it's going to do to me. Like I said earlier, I've done some things too with Mom and Dad. I told you that I made love with Mom the night of the pool party. For hours and hours, we did everything imaginable. We went absolutely crazy on each other, completely letting go. I mean it, we couldn't stop. I ate her pussy and drank everything her amazing body could give me, and she did the same to me. She made me come so many times that I lost count, and she swallowed every drop. We fucked each other in every hole, every way possible.

"I ate her pussy this other time, too, while Dad was fucking her. That was the same night she fucked you in the kitchen. There was also the day you overheard Mom and Dad talking about me as they watched us play in the pool. After you and Rick went upstairs, I took her to my room. We ended up getting naked together and exploring each other's body before spending the rest of the afternoon making out on my bed. I got to eat her pussy twice that first day, including once when you and Rick were in the kitchen grabbing snacks for everyone. We've also sucked each other's breasts a few times, in addition to the night we made love."

"Damn, Dawn, you and Mom have done a lot! Still, that's all stuff you did with her. You said you've also done some things with Dad."

"I have, a couple of times, including sucking his dick once while he was fucking Mom, kind of like how I did it with you and Lisa. It was right after you took off to go take a shower that night you and Mom had sex at the kitchen table. She teased me like crazy, until I wanted to scream. She ended up having Dad fuck me, but only for a few moments. It was pure torture! Don't get me wrong, I wanted him to take me. I wanted it so badly, especially after I'd just watched you and her do it. Since I'd teased her quite a bit, I guess she wanted to return the favor."

"You teased Mom?"

"Uh-huh, like the night I bared her ass and played with her pussy on the couch in front of you and Rick, or when I went down on her while you guys were in the kitchen. You know, stuff like that. After all the times I'd sucked her breasts and licked her pussy, totally making her crazy, she definitely wanted some revenge. She also thought I deserved a little payback for having so much fun watching you two have your sneaky sex. She wanted me to know how it felt to be in that same position. She got me back by having Dad fuck me, only to take it away," I giggled.

"Wow, Dawn, so you're not a virgin anymore!"

"Yes, I am! All I got was teased! While the rest of you are getting to have full-blown awesome sex, I'm always left hanging. As far as I'm concerned I'm still a virgin, since that one with Dad didn't count. It was like when you and I did it. I only got to enjoy a few strokes. I was just starting to get into it, then, bam, it was over. I didn't come, and he certainly didn't either.

"Like I told you and Mom—and this was before she and Dad tortured me—when I lose my virginity, I want the whole enchilada. I want The Lisa Treatment. Mom even reminded me of that after she made Dad pull out. She didn't want my first time to be a quick fuck on the kitchen table. She wants me to have the same kind of awesome experience Lisa had, and that's exactly what I want, too.

"Baby, you are going to fuck me like crazy tonight, and that's when I'll no longer consider myself a virgin. I didn't get to be your first, at least not all the way to the finish, but by the time the sun comes up tomorrow, oh, yes, you will have fucked my brains out, and I will definitely no longer be a virgin."

Listening patiently, almost as if he were waiting for me to pause and take a breath, he had this maddening little grin.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "You know how badly I need to be fucked, and who else could it be for me? It has to be you, Paul! Damn it, why are you grinning at me?"

"Dawn, I can't. I'm with Lisa now."

I stared blankly at him. I was seriously considering crashing the car, just to wipe that smug look off his face.

"You can't be serious. This whole road trip, you won't fuck me?"

He kept grinning.

"Well? Don't just give me that goofy grin! Am I going to have to lose my virginity to some trucker or whatever? Would you really let me do that?"