Everything's Going to Be Ok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," she whispered.

Sean caught the hint of her tone and nodded his understanding. "So, now, if you're ready to go, its ok. I don't expect you to try to make me feel better, or make excuses. I wouldn't want to be around someone as jacked up as me."

Amy nodded. Without looking up she shrugged her shoulders.

"It's a good thing I'm not you then."

A look of pure confusion settled on Sean's face. Amy scooted closer and touched his face again. With a reassuring smile, she said, "I'm not afraid of all that."

"I am," he whispered with a frown.

"Are you afraid of me?"

"No."

"Good." She scooted herself closer to him still and tilted her head gently to the side. "Why don't you do what you wanted to earlier?"

"Amy?" His breath was rapid and light in his chest seeing her like that.

"Go ahead," she encouraged, looking right into his eyes. "Try it. It will be ok."

Sean wanted to protest again, but she didn't waver, she didn't look away. She didn't actually press him. She waited. Patiently, for him to work through his feelings and thoughts. And there was a lot swirling in his mind. The cool air of the night, the look of that warm skin beckoning to him, the woman it belonged to. His heart pounded aggressively in his ears. With a breath of courage, he leaned over to her, his eyes holding hers until the last possible moment. He paused to inhale the scent of the perfume he had breathed not long ago. He cast one glance at her face for a sign of disapproval once again. Seeing none, he pressed his lips to that silken skin.

Amy exhaled a sigh of contentment at the touch of his lips. Her arms gently and slowly reached around his shoulders, eliciting a groan of desire from Sean. Slowly, carefully, his lips moved and danced over the swell of her neck. Amy couldn't help the whimpers and purrs that came from her lips as he moved. Sean couldn't help the way his arms snaked around her, pulling her into him. She let her fingers walk up to his hair and play with it, twisting it in her fingers. When he gently bit the top of her shoulder, she cried out softly and clutched him tight.

Afraid he hurt her, Sean pulled away quickly.

"I'm sorry," he said quickly. "I hurt you?"

"No," she giggled, sitting up and holding his hands. "I liked it."

"Oh," he smiled shyly.

Amy nodded and leaned in. "I'm going to kiss you now Sean. Please don't run away."

"I won't," he whispered as she drew closer. "I won't."

Her lips touched his, lightly at first, testing the waters so to speak. Feeling him respond she pressed more firmly, cupping his face in her hands and stroking them lovingly. The tender expression struck Sean more than anything else and he grabbed her firmly, deepening his kiss, licking her lips with his tongue until she opened them and allowed him inside. He groaned at the taste of her. She tasted of brandy and fruit, warm and welcoming, her hands rubbing his shoulders. He wrapped his hand around the back of Amy's neck with an urgency that made her moan into his mouth. He broke the kiss gently, breathless, resting his forehead against her own.

He stroked her hair as he paused against her.

"Amy," he whispered warmly. Not hesitant. Not afraid. She smiled at the sound of his voice.

Suddenly she felt eyes on her. Looking up an older couple out for an evening stroll walked past them on the path. They said nothing but smiled and nodded at the two youngsters, remembering times long ago. Amy chuckled and Sean looked up to nod at them in return.

"Ok," he said slightly embarrassed as he looked back at her.

"I think we should continue this conversation indoors," she said encouragingly.

"Indoors?" he breathed.

"Yeah," she murmured, taking his hand. "Come on. Everything's going to be ok."

They walked back inside in silence. He let her lead him to the elevator. When they got inside he asked, "Are we going to your room?"

"Yes," she smiled. "I think it's quieter than yours."

"What about Gina?"

"She left this evening. Remember?"

"Oh yeah," he frowned. "You mean sheleftleft? Is everything ok?"

"Oh, yeah. She just had a family obligation."

"So we'll be alone?"

"Yes," she smiled. Sean let a nervous look cross his face, but Amy just squeezed his hand affectionately. "It's going to be fine."

They slid quietly into her room. Immediately the smell of her sweet perfume hit him again, mixed with the body washes and lotions women seem to love. Not like his room, the smell of man and stale hotel. She put her key on the table and turned lights on, opening up the curtains to let the view of the twinkling city provide a scene to look at. Sean was still near the entry way, as if he was afraid to walk in the room.

"Come in," she smiled. "Have a seat if you like."

She gestured to the bed. Sean gave it a nervous glance but sat on the edge. While she took off her shoes she laughed.

"I don't really have anything to drink here," she mused with a sheepish smile. "Just some bottled water if you would like some."

"No, thank you," he replied. His lips curled into a smile, but it didn't reach his eyes. Amy sat close to him on the bed and took his hand in hers.

"Nervous?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Why? You know I'm attracted to you."

"Because," he said with a shake of his head. "Because it's been a really long time. Because I do like you. Because I don't want to treat you like those other women I tried to erase Jeanie with. Because I'm afraid of making love to you and falling in love with you, and it hurting as bad as it did before."

Amy squeezed his hands. Bringing them to her lips, she kissed then gently. "I understand Sean. We don't have to do anything."

His fingers reached out and caressed her face, lingering on her soft lips.

"I want to," he groaned. "I'm just scared."

Amy kissed his fingers gently, then cocked her head to the side. "Hmm," she mused.

Lowering their hands down to her lap she said with a secretive smile, "You know, I think I might have a solution."

Sean gave a weak but intrigued smile back to her. "What do you mean?"

She bit her bottom lip in a way that made him twinge deep inside. "I think there is a way for us to break the ice, without diving all the way into the water.

"If you will trust me for a little while, Sean. Do you think you can?"

He smiled and nodded. "Of course."

"Ok," she breathed, letting go of his hands, "ok."

She cupped his face again and kissed him deeply. The passion in both of them surged forward again. Deep, probing kisses and urgent hands. While she kissed down the side of his jaw to his neck, she slowly undid the buttons on his shirt. When she spread the fabric open and her warm palms touched his skin for the first time, he moaned loudly and buried his face in the crook of her neck. Amy let her hands roam around with slow and deliberate movements, massaging and testing the skin of his chest, stomach and back. Two tugs later his shirt was freed from his pants and she was working it off his shoulders. She kissed along the skin of his shoulders, making him cry out and shiver, something she loved to hear.

She crawled up on the bed and sat behind him, wrapping her arms around him and kissed the back of his neck, nibbling her way to his ears.

"Amy," he breathed, clutching her forearms at the front of his chest. "God Amy, I forgot."

"I know you have," she breathed into his ear. "I want to remind you."

With a firm deliberate push she slid her palms down his stomach and on to his legs, careful to avoid the growing hardness that lay in between. When she massaged his quads his head lolled back on her shoulder and he craned his neck to kiss her. She kissed Sean deeply while her fingers worked at the buckle of his belt. She opened it without ever breaking the kiss, unhooking the top button, and ever so slowly drawing the zipper down.

Amy interrupted the kiss and nuzzled his cheek. "Stand up for me."

He did as he was asked and turned to face her. Kneeling on the bed she raised up and slowly lowered his pants to the floor. She toyed with the idea of hooking her thumbs into his underwear, but thought better of it. She leaned up to kiss him.

"Take your shoes off and get comfy on the bed. Use all the pillows you like."

Sean chuckled at that idea, but complied without complaint. He created a perfect angle for himself and turned his attention back to Amy. She was by the side of the bed, watching him, carefully unzipping her dress. Not looking away from him she slipped it down her body to the floor. His eyes left hers and searched the curves of her body. The way her breasts swelled in the black bra she wore, the way they matched the black cotton panties that covered her hips.

"Amy, you look so beautiful," he sighed.

"You think?" she asked surprised. "Thank you."

She crawled back onto the bed and over to his side. "Trust me, ok? Everything's going to be ok."

Sean nodded and smiled, happy to feel her body heat near him again. She lifted herself again and straddled his hips, sitting down firmly on his underwear trapped hardness. Sean gasped and shot his head back. The pressure of her body, the heat that radiated from her, it almost sent him over the edge right there.

"Amy," he moaned. "God."

She leaned forward and pressed her breasts into his chest, touching him and kissing every inch of skin she could reach. His arms wrapped around her involuntarily, massaging her shoulders and finally bringing her mouth to his where he devoured her mouth with an almost feral passion. When Amy sat up from the kiss, she was smiling, her fingers dancing along his palms. Sean smiled back at her.

"Ok so far?" she asked.

"Oh yes," he whispered with a smile. "It's incredible. You're incredible."

"Touch me," she said calmly, her chest rising and falling with excited breaths. "Here."

She placed his hands on her breasts, and instinct took over. He started massaging and rubbing them through the fabric. Amy's eyes closed and moaned her approval. Reaching behind her back she undid the clasps and let the bra crumple in his hands. He seemed surprised for a moment, but when she took the lingerie from him, his hands gravitated back to her bare flesh.

"Oh Sean," she murmured. His hands rolled the meat of her the breast back and forth, but when his fingers tugged gently on her nipples, her body bucked against him. The grinding his pelvis made him grit his teeth, but he didn't stop touching her. He snuggled one hand on her back and pulled her closer and thankfully off his groin, sucking on nipple in his mouth.

"God yes," she gasped with a smile. "That's perfect, baby. So perfect."

She rolled her fingers through his hair and dragged her nails across his neck. She heard his deep moan as he switched to the other breast. Her hands roamed all over him and he responded in kind, reaching down to grab her curvy buttocks. He growled in his throat when he felt the firm resistance of her flesh through her panties. The thought of throwing her over on the bed flashed through his head, quickly followed by a memory of when he had done that to Jeanie.

His body froze in place. Amy felt him still underneath him and realized what had happened instantly. With gentle hands she pressed herself up and off him, cuddling up to his side. Sean's eyes were closed tightly as he tried to push that memory aside. Amy just stroked his chest and face lovingly.

"Its's alright," she whispered, against his skin. "It's alright. Just breathe."

Sean took some deep breaths, at first shaky, then more and more even. When he felt the thumping in his chest relax, he looked over at her, the same hazy sadness as before in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he whispered to her. "I'm sorry."

His hand touched her face hesitantly, ready for her to throw him out, ready to go as soon as she said. Amy took his hand in hers, holding it tightly.

"Don't be sorry," she said as she kissed his lips, "just be here."

"I will," he said softly. "I'll try."

"Just look at me," she murmured. "Don't take your eyes away."

He nodded as he felt her hand work its way down his body. He was watching the way her long lashes batted on her cheeks when he felt her hand grasp his cock through his underwear. He sucked a long drawn breath and moaned loudly. His eyes closed and he dropped his head against hers.

"Keep your eyes open," she said softly, kissing his cheeks. "Watch me."

Sean nodded and pried his eyes open. He looked down his body and saw Amy's delicate hand slipping inside his clothing. Her warm hand felt like fire on his member.

"God Amy," he breathed watching her remove his cock to the open air of the room.

"It looks wonderful," she said nuzzling his neck.

"Your hand feels wonderful."

He was full and hard, a small trail of precum leaking out and down the side. Amy used it to her advantage. Swirling her hand around in it she coated his cock and slide her hand down firm to the base.

"Arrrrrghh," he growled fighting the desire to close his eyes. It was a beautiful sight to behold, her tanned skin around his straining member. How long had it been since anyone but him had stroked it? He tried to remember, but her up and down movement blocked it out his mind.

"Jesus, Amy. That feels so good."

"Does it?" she whispered, dipping her head down and licking his nipple. "How long has it been since someone has done this for you?"

"Years," he said roughly, looking down at her soft breast pressed against his stomach. Her hand was never ceasing, bouncing rhythmically up and down on him. She would pause occasionally, swirl her hand on the head, a movement that made electricity shoot up his spine.

He curled his arm around her and clasped her to him. "You have no idea how good this feels."

"I can guess," she smiled against his nipple. "I really want you to feel all of this."

"I am," he said through gritted teeth. "But Amy, if you keep going, I'm going to finish in no time flat."

Amy looked up into his eyes. "That's exactly my plan."

She leaned up and kissed him deeply, never ceasing the rhythm she had created for him. Sean's large hand covered her breast and rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger firmly. Amy whimpered in the most delicious way and squirmed next to him. The sound of her pleasure surged all the way to the tip of his cock. He knew he couldn't hold back much longer.

"Fuck, Amy," he growled against her lips. "I'm going to cum."

She didn't stop. She increased her speed and leaned back a little bit so she could look in his eyes.

"I want you to cum, Sean. All over my hand, all over everything...."

"Oh God," he moaned and lolled his head back, feeling the pressure build.

"Open your eyes, Sean. Look at me. Say my name."

He glanced back down at her pumping hand, slick and wet with precum, the turgid red head contrasted on her lovely skin. He looked up deep in her eyes.

"Amy," he whispered softly. "Make me cum."

"I will, baby," she smiled kissing him. Her dark eyes looked up at him with a smouldering desire. "I want this as much as you."

"Oh I don't think so," he growled.

"I do," she whimpered as he rolled her nipple again. "Show me, Sean. Say my name and show me."

Her sounds. Those sounds drove him insane, and his cock followed suit. With a rush that he knew couldn't hold back he felt it rising up his shaft.

"Yes, Amy. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck baby, yes. Amy, oh God. Amy!"

The cum erupted from his cock and sprayed his stomach and chest with the first few bursts. He writhed and cried out under her hands, begging her to continue, begging her to never stop.

"So good baby," he moaned in the crook of her neck, crushing her to him. "Don't stop."

"I won't," she whispered, pounding her hand up and down, "I want all of it. All of it."

She drained every last drop out of him, squeezing and pressing in long slow strokes. When she felt his trembling stop, when his muscles released finally, she slowed down, gently releasing him back down to his stomach. Sean reached up and caressed her face, kissing her lips.

"Thank you," he whispered. He stroked down her arm and interlaced his fingers with hers. "That was incredible."

"Thank you," she smiled. "For trusting me."

She kissed him tenderly, then crawled off the bed. Sean watched her with confusion, then noticed she was going to the bathroom. Ladies. Always need to pee. He heard the toilet flush, then the sound of running water. She appeared back in the room with a washcloth and towel. Before she came to the bed she switched off every light but the one by the bed, bathing the room in a soft glow.

Silently she sat next to him and very gently began to clean him up. He tried to take the washcloth from her hand, and she shooed him away.

"Nope," she giggled. "I made a mess. I should clean it up."

"Wemade a mess," he chuckled. The dry towel caressed him. She stood up and motioned for him to do the same.

Once he was up she pulled the covers back. With a smile and a gentle pat of the bed, she slipped under the covers. Sean looked at her, laying between the crisp sheets and he felt himself stir again. He slid in beside her and took her in his arms. His lips started to move on her throat, relishing in the cool salt of her skin.

"Oh no," she said, pushing him away. "Roll over."

"What?" he frowned.

"Roll over," she repeated. "It's time for sleep."

"Are you serious?" he asked with shock.

"As a heart attack," she laughed. "Now turn over."

Sean acquiesced but seemed bewildered. She spooned up against him and he realized he loved the feel of her body pressed to his. He lifted her hand and kissed it tenderly.

"Amy," he murmured, "I don't understand.

She nuzzled his shoulder. Reaching over she turned off the light.

"One thing at a time, Sean."

"What do you mean?" He turned his head around to look in her eyes.

Amy looked back with a smile. "Tonight, you made a new memory. A brand new fresh memory. We can build off of that. But not tonight."

He smiled as he realized she was right. "I suppose that is true. But Amy ... aren't you ...?"

"Oh yes," she laughed and snuggled him tighter. "Quite. But tonight was about you."

She kissed his ear and they snuggled each other tighter. For the first time in a long time, Sean dropped off into a contented sleep.

They made it to the first round of seminar's that morning, going their separate ways so Sean could zip back to his room for a shower and fresh clothes. With a sweet and tender kiss goodbye, they agreed to meet for dinner that night at the hotel restaurant.

Sean didn't know what was running through Amy's mind all day, but his mind was on a constant loop replaying the unbelievable turn of events of the night before. Every time he thought about her fingers dancing over his skin his heart pounded, and a familiar tension began stirring. He spent a good portion of the day drinking cold water and forcing his mind to get back to functioning.

Finally the day ended and they sat at dinner in the stylish restaurant. This was a common practice for them, laughing and chatting over food. It was where their first bond had started, and it was easy for both of them. They were plowing through their steaks when in a moment of relaxation, he said,

"That is hilarious! You know Jeanie, I was thinking.........."

Amy's eyes snapped up from the potato she was scooping and she froze. She didn't accuse him with her gaze, just paused. Instantly, Sean knew what he had done. Color flooded up to his cheeks and he turned his eyes down to the plate, then they closed as he quietly shook his head, muttering curses to himself. Amy set her fork down and smiled sadly.

"Fuck!" he hissed at himself.

"Hey," she said reaching across the table, requesting his hand. "Hey. Look at me."

Slowly raising his eyes he looked at her. With a hesitant reach he placed his fingers in her palm.