Everything's Going to Be Ok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, yeah, I think so," she pondered. "Why?"

"I was wondering if I could ... borrow it?"

Amy smiled with a questioning look. "Why do you need to borrow it?"

Sean gave her a secretive look. "I have my reasons. Could I borrow it, and have you not come back until about....... 6:30?"

It was clear the ideas were turning over in Amy's mind, but she finally turned, fished through her bag, and handed the key over to him.

"Here you go. I won't be back until 6:30."

"Thanks!" He ducked in and kissed her quickly. "Have a nice day!"

Amy laughed as he rushed out for his shower and change of clothes. She felt a flush came over her as she thought about the possibilities of what the night would bring.

At exactly 6:30, Amy creaked open the door to her room and was greeted by an amazing sight. Sean was there, looking out the window, and around the room, the lights were dim, softening the siholuette of everything there. The small table was set with a white tablecloth and a variety of appetizers and beverages. Two candles were burning, flickering their flame in the slight draft of the air conditioning.

He turned as he heard her come in. With a smile he walked toward her surprised, and wandering steps.

"Hi," he smiled.

"Hi," she said breathlessly. "Sean, what is all this?"

"I thought you might be hungry," he said, taking her purse and bag from her and tucking them away. "Come on, sit down."

Amy couldn't stop smiling as she looked over the nibbles and desserts on the table. Gently she sat in the chair, running her hands over the linen tablecloth. This didn't even look like her room anymore. He had put flowers around the dressers and rearranged the couch and chairs.

"You've been busy," she murmured looking up at him.

"Yep," he grinned. As she sipped some sparkling juice and surveyed her options of treats, Sean dropped to the floor and began to remove her shoes.

Amy looked down. "What are you doing?"

"Taking off your shoes," he said looking up. "You want to leave them on?"

"No, but ..."

"But what?" he teased, her shoes now off and aside. His strong hands began to rub her ankles and calves in a slow, penetrating massage.

Amy closed her eyes and purred in her chest. "Mmmmm. That does feel nice."

"Good," he said quietly.

Amy let him work on her for a long while, then she opened her eyes, looking down at him with an amused but questioning expression. "Not that I'm complaining," she began, "but what is all this?"

Sean set her legs down and rested his hands on her knees. "I know I'm a mess," he smiled, "but deep down inside I have a romantic streak. Its buried pretty far, but I have one."

"Judging by this, it's not that deep down," she giggled.

"Maybe you just bring it out in me." He rose up to his knees to face her and look her in her dark eyes. He firmed up his grip on her knees, not painfully, but it was an insistent pressure she could not ignore.

"It's been a long time since I wanted someone. It's been a long time since I wanted someone other thanher. But I want you. I'm not sure if remember wanting to know someone so much as I want to know you. I want to know what makes you happy, know what gives you shivers. Your taste. Your sounds. I want to know the feeling of being inside you. I want you to know the feeling of me inside you. I want to- "

His words were cut off by her wanting lips crushing against his. Amy pulled him into her tightly, spreading her knees to bring him closer. Sean clasped her to him with barely restrained desire. She moaned against his mouth. He sought her tongue with his own, reveling in the taste of the juice still lingering on her lips. He was breathless when they pulled away; so was she.

Sean rested his forehead against her own, stroking her hand with is hands, smoothing it down her neck and back.

"I want you, Amy. I wantyou."

"I want you too," she whispered, caressing the back of his neck.

"Please don't tell me no tonight."

"I won't," she said with a quick kiss. "You can have anything you want."

"Good," he said with a growl. He pulled her to her feet and within moments she was naked on the bed. He paused and looked at her in the soft light, taking her in. He hadn't been able to see all of her before. The curve of her stomach, settling into her full hips. The trimmed patch of brown hair that lay between her legs. The way her natural breasts formed round mounds with hard nipples jutting up. Sean stopped for long moments, just looking, taking her down in his memory in case this was the only time he would be able to.

Amy felt his eyes roving over her, and for the first time she felt a glimmer of embarrassment. She felt a flush come over her and she reached behind her to scoot under the covers.

"No," Sean said softly. "Don't. I want to remember everything about this. Please."

Amy just nodded, raising up on her elbows slightly so she could look back at him. With quickness Sean shed his clothes. He carefully crawled over the bed and leaned down by her ankles. His lips found her soft skin as he kissed his way up her legs, delighting in her way his tongue on her thighs made her tremble and grab the bed sheets.

He rested back on his legs, slowly running his hands up her knees and over her legs to her full hips. When his thumbs started to rub firmly along the crease where her thigh met her torso she purred.

"I feel like I have been waiting for this for forever," he murmured looking up at her.

"Two days is hardly forever," she teased. Sean spread her legs and cuddled between them, placing a sucking kiss on the inside of her knee.

"It can be an eternity," he whispered, "when you finally know what you want."

The sincerity in his eyes stole the breath out of her. She just looked back at him with a surprised and expecting expression. Sean smiled up at her and kissed her thigh again, creeping steadily higher with each delightful nibble. Amy bit her bottom lip to stifle her whimpers of desire. Two days was a very long time when you knew what you wanted; she figured that out the first night when she lay next to him, trying to still the trembling of her own craving.

Sean growled softly when he saw her biting her lip, barely containing the soft mewing coming from her. He wanted to go slow, memorize every second. That was torture in itself, for both of them.

His lips danced further up, now at the crease of her thigh. With a gentle push he lifted her knees up and out exposing her completely to him. Her brown hair was closely trimmed and well groomed. He could smell her arousal, clean, light, coming from deep inside her. When he brushed his lips across the small patch of hair, Amy sucked in a deep breath. Sean raised his eyes to her, and with one slow, firm lick, he ran his tongue slowly along her lips, wet and warm from the bottom all the way to the top.

Amy clutched the sheets and moaned deep in her chest. Sean smiled, cuddling his arms under her hips, wrapping his hands on her inner thighs.

"More?" he said playfully.

Amy nodded. "Lots more. Please."

His tongue pierced between her wet lips and he got his first full taste of her.

"Ohhhhhhh," she sighed, her head falling back. Sean chuckled and looked back up.

"More like that?"

"Mmmhmm," she purred.

"Or more like this?" he asked. His tongue slipped in at the top of her folds, finding her clitoris and rubbed it firmly, sending her into a series of electric jolts and writhing. He held her hips down, continuing for another few seconds, just long enough to leave her breathless and bucking up at him. Sean lifted his head, a playful grin on his wet lips.

"So, which one will it be?"

Amy looked down, pouting. "I have to choose?"

He couldn't resist the way her lips formed that tiny air of resistance to his game. His mouth dipped, fingers spreading her lips apart. He put a sucking kiss right on her clit, sending her shivering.

"You don't have to choose," he purred against her mound. "Just tell me what you want. I'll give you anything you want."

Amy looked into his eyes, smiling at the repeat of her own words from a day ago reflected back to her. Playful. She hadn't expected him to be this playful. It fueled her on.

With one hand she reached down and stroked his cheek.

"Please Sean," she said softly. "Please lick me."

He smiled boyishly and dipped his head down, plunging himself into her wetness. Amy arched back and writhed on the bed. Sean rubbed his face between her lips, pressing his tongue up as far as it would go inside, loving the way he could feel her contract around him with each new sensation. Her moans were a sweet music to his ears as he licked and sucked each lip, each fold, working his way back to where he knew she needed attention. When his tongue pressed firm on her clitoris, her hands clamped onto his head and held him there.

"Yes, baby, please," she moaned. Her fingers relaxed their grip but she continued to massage his hair. "Right there. It's so good."

Sean redoubled his grip on her and fastened his mouth tight, his tongue a constant pulsating rhythm on her clit. At first Amy tried to stifle her moans, but the sublime pressure of his tongue and the devilish play of his finger on her nipples wrung her full volume out of her. He could feel her body starting to quake, the first tremors of her orgasm were rippling. He opened his eyes and looked up the terrain of her body. She looked beautiful, squirming on the sheets, her arms that grabbed his head pressing her breasts together, making it so easy to reach her hardened nipples.

Closing his eyes, he focused on the task at hand. Amy felt the surge inside her. She locked her legs unconsciously behind his back. Sean smiled as he licked her, amused. As if there was anywhere he would be going but there.

"Sean, I'm going to cum," she moaned into the room. Her fingers tightened again. "You're perfect. Everything is so perfect. Oh yessss....."

The cry that came from her lips was pure, unadulterated pleasure, and the spasms that shook her body were driven on by his skillful mouth. Sean drove the orgasm higher with frantic and well placed movements of his tongue, her moans a constant loop. He would be content when she was breathless and nothing short of that. Amy's heels pounded on his back, her hips thrust up to him, her back arched, a series of, "oh god, oh god, oh god ...," mantras falling from her delirious lips.

Sean rode the wave back down with her, easing his movements, slowing his pace, until finally her body eased back to the bed, and her breathing fell into a ragged gasping. When her hands fell to her sides, he released his grip on her and rested his head on her leg, watching her. She was tousled and sweaty. And perfect.

It took a long pause for her breath to come back to normal. Her fluttering eyelids told him she was back with him. Amy looked down and smiled warmly. Sean propped up on his elbows.

"You alright?" he asked softly.

"More than alright," she murmured warmly. "That was amazing. You ok?"

"I'm in heaven," he whispered, kissing her fingers lovingly.

Amy chuckled and tugged at his shoulders, urging him up. With a lusty voice she corrected, "Not yet you're not."

She encouraged him upwards with her legs and arms. Sean took his time, kissing along her damp skin as he went, placing warm sucking kisses on both her nipples in the process. When he was face to face with her, her legs made room and his throbbing hardness lay pressed against her pussy.

He kissed her then, slowly, deeply, passionately. She sucked his tongue briefly, then licked his lips, kissed her wetness off his cheeks. Her hips started rocking against him beckoningly. The feel of her slick lips slipping along his cock tore a shuddering gasp from him, but he held his composure. When his eyes opened she saw that same dark, fuming lust that had been there the night before. It made her quiver in the most delicious ways. With a clear voice, she looked into those dark eyes and said,

"I want you inside me."

Sean nodded. "I want that so much," he kissed her softly. "I'm afraid I might lose control."

"Control of what?"

"Everything."

She looked back in his eyes, biting her lip softly again. With a slow insistent roll of her body, she popped her hips up high enough to hover her entrance against the tip of his cock.

"Good," she smiled, then drove herself firmly down on him.

"Oh god dammit," he growled. They both shuddered at the sudden sensation of him sheathed deep in her. His face dropped to the curve of her neck and he buried himself there, rolling his head from side to side, murmuring incoherent curses.

Amy shuddered as her body adjusted to him, clutching his shoulders, careful not to move her hips at all, letting them both adapt to this new and hypnotizing sensation. It was no longer a theory. It was real and happening right then.

Sean was the first to move, pressing his lips against her skin and whispering in her ear.

"Amy. Baby," he breathed. His hands caressed her dark hair. "You feel so good. I can't defend myself against you."

He laughed against her hair and felt her giggle with him. Her warm hands were stroking his back.

"Why would you ever want to?" she teased.

He raised his head and looked in her eyes, this time serious. "I didn't know it would be like this," he whispered. "I didn't know you would be like this."

He kissed her tenderly. "I didn't know I could feel like this anymore."

His lips danced on hers, his warm breath slipping inside her. "Thank you."

Closing her eyes, she pulled him back down to her, and said softly to him,

"Take me, Sean."

He shuddered at the sexiness of her words.

"Don't think," she continued, "don't wonder. Don't be afraid. If you want to make me yours, show me. Show me now."

He felt dizzy, like he was tipsy or high, but it was his body that started moving without him. Amy gasped as he slid almost all the way out of her, then moaned as she felt him drive decisively back inside.

"Oh god yes, fuck me, Sean," she groaned wantonly. "I want this so much."

"Fuck, Amy," he growled in her ear. His strokes slowly settled into a rhythm with her. It was slow at first, almost a time of becoming familiar. They learned each others desires in those long moments, what a turn of the hip or a raise of the knee might change. The slow moans and heavy breathing of the beginning of sex, slowly gave way to a more insistent rhythm.

Sean sat up on his knees, drawing her legs back over his hips. Amy looked back up at him, licking her lips, then began to sensually roll her hips against him, fucking herself against his hard cock.

Sean's head feel back and he rumbled his approval.

"Yes baby, that's it. Use me for what you want. Make yourself cum."

Amy purred and stroked his stomach and knees. Her eyes closed with pleasure then opened again, over and over as waves of deep hunger coursed through her.

"I want to make you cum," she gasped as she felt her own pleasure heightening again. "I want to feel you cum inside me."

"Oh god Amy," he shook at the deliciousness of her words. He looked down at her and ran his fingers over her parted lips. "Say it again."

Amy sucked one of his fingers in her mouth, then smiled, her hips never ceasing, never stopping. "I want you to fuck me hard and cum inside me. I won't be happy until you do."

He groaned and grabbed her knees to steady himself. Amy lifted her left leg and started it up his shoulder. Sean knew what she wanted and he helped her scoot it up until her ankle was by his ear. He leaned down over her body, pinning her to the bed, making her gasp and wrap her other leg around his hips. His hands slipped under her shoulders as leverage, and with a thrust that was bordering on violent he plunged himself to her depths.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Just like that, baby. Don't stop."

He assaulted her neck deliciously, putting him in the perfect place to whisper into her ear.

"I going to make you cum first," he breathed hotly. "I need to feel you cumming around my cock, orIwon't be happy."

He laughed wickedly. "I might wear you out."

"Never," she countered, dragging her nails down his back. He roared in delight and devoured her mouth with a viscous kiss, never stopping his assault on her writhing body. He drove her harder and harder, the bed shaking with each heavy thrust, the wet sound of her pussy telling him it wouldn't be much longer.

Amy moaned into his mouth, clenching her fingers on his arms to steady herself. She tore her mouth away from his.

"I'm going to cum," she moaned breathlessly. "Fuck me through this orgasm, Sean, please. Please just keep going."

"I won't stop. This orgasm is the one I've been waiting for, baby. Give it to me."

A few more heavy, deep thrusts and she was screaming in his arms. He kissed her deeply and muffled her cries. Her body bucked and convulsed as he kept going as she came, never stopping, never giving up. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, maybe it was two of them, he couldn't tell, but the sound of her cumming, the feel of her body serpentine under his, and the demanding clutch of her pussy on his cock pushed him right to the brink.

He panted above her, his body starting to roll. Amy felt his pleasure starting through the haze of hers and slipped her leg down to brace herself more fully on the bed. She met each of his thrusts, hearing the slapping of their bodies.

His orgasm started low but it rushed to a boil suddenly, and without warning he was there, screaming her name as his body, his emotions, and what felt like gallons of his essence poured out into her waiting body. He shook and trembled for a long time, hearing the moans of her body reacting to the throbbing deep inside her.

Sean's arms wavered and he collapsed on top of her, their breathing ragged, gasping, arms and legs entwined. Now was the time for soft caresses, gentle sounds. Eventually he slid off her and to the side, a sensation that left Amy feeling empty even though he was beside her. She rolled to face him, and Sean wrapped her up in his arms.

His lips grazed her forehead tenderly, stroking her body.

"Where do we go from here?" he whispered to her.

Amy looked up and grinned, shaking her head in a reproachful way. "You're such a planner."

The warmth of her smile made his heart relax and he pulled her to him tighter.

"You're right," he chuckled. "I am. But not tonight. I have a feeling."

"What feeling is that?"

He smiled into her hair.

"Everything is going to be ok."