Everything's Going to Be Ok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok," she smiled. "That was just a mistake. It happens."

"I'm sorry," he muttered, "I just fuck up ...."

Amy squeezed his hand and flashed that warm smile his way. "Yeah, but so does everyone. Everything's going to be ok, Sean. Promise."

It was impossible to look in her eyes, look at that warm smile and not actually believe her for at least a little while. He squeezed her hand back and nodded.

"Ok."

They finished dinner in a good mood, and in lieu of dessert opted for barista coffee. While they were sipping and relaxing in their booth, Amy looked over the rim of her cup into his eyes and smiled mischeviously.

"So, are you tired?"

"Me?" he said in shock. "Nah. It's pretty early yet."

"Oh," Amy said, setting down her cup. "Would you like to come upstairs with me?"

Sean's heart sped up at the thought of the night before.

"Up to your room?" he asked hesitantly.

"Yes."

"I think I'd like that. I'd like that very much, Amy."

Moments later they had paid and were heading to the elevator. While they waited for the doors to open, Amy wound her hand into his, happy to feel the warmth of his skin. Sean smiled over at the woman next to him. They stepped into the elevator alone and the doors shut behind them. Amy pressed the button for the 7th floor, then turned and pounced seductively on him.

Sean groaned as she kissed him hard, pressing her body against him, pinning him willingly against the wall of the elevator. He let his hands wander down her back, to her demure full skirt covered bottom and squeezed firmly. Amy purred but didn't stop kissing him. She slid her hand between their bodies, grabbing his thigh and pressing her flat palm slowly up along his leg, settling on the growing hardness in between his legs. Sean jumped like a live wire, but settled down as she began to slowly caress him.

Too soon, the elevator dinged its arrival and they turned before the doors opened. Needlessly, they found because not a person was in the hallway, a fact Sean used to his advantage as Amy searched her purse for her key. He ran his hands over her back and down to that lovely round backside. Amy chuckled in a low tone, and may have taken a bit longer with her key than needed, enjoying the feel of his exploring hands. This was what she wanted him to do. This is what she wanted to do.

Once in the room she tossed her purse off to the side, and kicked her shoes of close to the closet. Sean did the same, wiggling his stocking feet on the carpet. She switched on only one light this time, then turned. He was by the undecorated wall closest to the bed, one hand casually loosening his tie. It was so adorable to her, so relaxed. She felt a rush of desire as she knew exactly what she wanted to do.

She walked to him and attacked him again, kissing him with abandon. Sean returned every ounce of that passion, forcefully pulling her shoulders into him. While she licked his lips her small fingers nimbly undid his tie, giving it a toss onto the bed. As she went to work on the buttons of his shirt, his fingers did the same with her shirt buttons as well. He was faster, not needing to undo a tie, and in moments her breasts, tucked in a pretty pink bra this night, were exposed to the room. He mauled them with his hands as they kissed. Seconds later his shirt followed suit.

Amy knew she would have to work fast if her plan was to going to work. After last night she knew he would be excited, knew he would be ready for more. More was what he was going to get.

Gently, she bent her knees, breaking the kiss only to mouth her way down his chest. Her hands wrapped around his back and she delighted in the sound of his moans and whimpers of pleasure. It seemed at first he didn't notice what she was doing, lost in the sensations of her lips once again on his skin, but when her knees hit the soft carpet and her hands went to his belt buckle, his eyes shot open and he looked down.

"Amy," he asked with a confused look. "What are you doing?"

She smiled up, her fingers now breaching the belt and quickly dispatching the button and zipper.

"What does it look like I'm doing silly?" she teased. "I'm taking off your pants."

He seemed hypnotized by her movements, letting her draw the slacks down over his knees and feet. When she leaned in to kiss his thighs up high, by the edge of his boxer briefs, he sucked in a huge breath, his head falling back on the wall. She continued there for a long while, teasing with her soft lips and hot breath over his straining hardness.

"Amy," he gasped, pressing his palms against the wall. His heart was pounding so hard the room was starting to swirl a bit.

"Mmmmmm" she purred as she nuzzled the bulge in fabric by her lips. She looked up at Sean, his head back, breath ragged with wanting. With a gentle tone as she pulled his underwear carefully down and over his erection to the floor, she asked, "I guess Jeanie never did this for you."

The mention of her name brought his eyes to hers, slight sensation of panic in them. Amy pulled his clothes off his feet, then kissed the crease of his thigh to alleviate his fear.

"No," he groaned watching her dark brown hair brush his skin. "Never."

"Good," she purred as she looked up into his eyes. "Then I'm going to guess she never did this either."

With a long, slow pull, she dragged her tongue from the base of his cock all the way to the leaking tip, tasting every salty, sweet flavor of him.

Sean shuddered and gasped as his response, stomach muscles contracting in the overwhelming pleasure of her movements. She licked his length once more, then sucked the head with a well placed, gentle kiss.

"Oh God dammit," he rasped, balling his hands into fists.

"I'll take that as a no," she whispered, her lips pressed to the skin of his shaft.

"She never ... she never did that ...," he managed finally. "She said it was disgusting."

"Oh, she never knew what she was missing," Amy said earnestly as she kissed each one of his balls, then licked them slowly, making him truly grab the wall this time for support.

"You're delicious," she murmured. She broke his reverie for just a moment to tell him, "Sean."

"Yes," he gasped looking down at her quickly.

"Don't move," she smiled. She hopped up quickly and grabbed a pillow off the bed and brought it back. She dropped it at her feet then settled her knees back down on it.

"Sorry," she giggled. "The carpet was getting scratchy."

"Whatever you need," he smiled, then frowned slightly. "Amy... are you... are you going to ... suck me?"

"Yes," she murmured as her hand ran up his thighs, cupping his ass. "I am. Would you like that?"

He nodded breathlessly, one of his hands stroking the side of her face lovingly. "Yes. I would."

"Then tell me what you want. I'll give you anything you want. Say it with my name."

He cupped the side of her jaw and caressed it as he said, "Amy, please suck me."

She sighed with delight at the sound of her name.

"My pleasure," she moaned, then leaned forward and pressed his cock deep in her mouth.

The groan of desire that was torn from his lips was one of utter yearning. The sensations she was giving him was palpable down to the soles of his feet. While her mouth moved back and forth, wetly up and down on him, her fingers cradled and massaged his balls.

Her lips were a tight seal as she slipped down on him; her tongue was a live creature swirling and darting all along the sides and underneath of his hardness. The steady stream of precum that dripped from his arousal made her job easier. Sean lost himself in the sensations of what she was doing for a long time. Her never ceasing ministrations of arousal, paced slow, then fast. Bringing him to the edge, then backing him off in the most delicious way.

He looked down, watching her bob up and down on him, erotically vulgar, sublimely beautiful. He saw the curve of her below her skirt, the swell of her breasts, now wet with drops of saliva and precum glistening in the soft yellow light of the room. He needed to feel her, needed to touch her or he was going to explode.

"Amy," he gasped starting to reach his hands down, "I need to touch you."

Amy deftly intercepted his hands before they could angle lower than her shoulders and interlaced her fingers in them, blocking him from distraction. He knew what she was doing, and he pleaded with her.

"Please Amy, let me feel you."

She looked up into his face, never stopping her movements for one moment. Peering deep into his lustful eyes she raised his hands and placed them carefully on either side of her hair, digging his fingers in for him. Guiding him carefully, she showed him how to move her head to fuck her mouth.

The rhythm drove every other thought out of his mind. As her hands dropped away, she steadied herself on his thighs, and let him start a rhythm of his own. When he heard her moan with pleasure he gave into the moment completely.

"Oh fuck me, Amy, this is so fucking good!" he growled, now his hips were moving with her mouth, his hands buried deep in her hair. The room melted around them, neither one saw anything, but each other, and for long minutes of deep groans and purring sighs they moved together, his cock cared for by her tender mouth.

It wasn't much longer before he felt the impending climax coming over him. He knew it was going to be big, intense, and he moaned down to her.

"Amy, baby, I'm going to cum."

For the first time since she started, she pulled her mouth off and replaced it with her hand, pulling, stroking his wet sloppy cock, while she looked up, simply asking,

"In me or on me?"

"What baby?" he asked with confusion.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth or on my body? You choose. Whichever one you want."

His mind swirled as her hand drove him closer. In her mouth. Of course he wanted that. But women didn't like that. He opted for the latter.

"On you," he gasped.

"Are you sure?"

No, he thought.

"Yes," he said.

"Ok," she smiled. "You tell me when its time."

Amy's mouth swallowed him up once again and he slumped against the wall, hips jutted out.

"Oh god, woman," he wailed as she bobbed even faster. It wouldn't take long. He felt his balls pull up close and he knew it would be any second.

"Amy, baby, I'm going to cum. Oh baby, it's so good."

She sucked tighter and moved faster, her right hand stroking the part of his cock out of her mouth in tandem with her wet lips. His orgasm started deep inside and he felt it deliciously burning its way up his shaft.

"Amy, I'm close baby. God, so close."

He looked down at her, and her eyes flashed up at him. Suddenly he realized she wasn't going to move off him. She knew what he had really wanted. Her mouth was fixed on his ready to explode cock. Then her hands latched to his ass, in a sign of 'don't you dare move.'

"Oh baby, yes, yes. I've never ... never...Fuck Amy, Amy ... I'm cumming....."

His body bucked and writhed under her. The growl that poured from him was animalistic and primal. His hands held her head in place while he emptied into her mouth. It was a lot, and it was intense, even for Amy who swallowed almost frantically to keep up. She loved the passionate way he clutched her head, fingers intertwined in her hair deliciously.

Amy let him empty out fully into her, her hands now roaming his body, gently stroking, easing him down from his high, still holding him in her mouth as aftershocks of pleasure spasmed his body. They slowly subsided and he relaxed back against the wall. With a gentle plop she released his relaxed cock and looked up at him. The look of contentment on his face made a warm glow come over her. She took his hands in her own again and wrapped her fingers around his.

Sean looked down at her after a long, breathless moment. The look in his eyes was far from sated. She knew that look. It was heated, raw lust. He pulled her up to him and plunged tongue deep in her mouth, relishing in the taste of her mixed with him in the most intimate of ways. It ignited the deep simmering fire that was in Amy, a burning tingle of aching to be touched, to be pleasured the same way. But that wasn't part of her plan. Her plan was simple. Create memories for him to replace bad ones. That was her plan, but when he unhooked her bra and took a nipple into her mouth, she knew it was close to unraveling.

"Ohhhhhh Sean," she whimpered. Her arms reached around his shoulders. It was heaven to feel his mouth on her, to feel his hands touching her body. Sean dipped his hands lower, past her round ass, down to her strong thighs. With her arms around him he slipped his left arm under the crook of her right knee and lifted her leg up to his waist, bracing his arm on the back of her hip to hold her to him. With a moan of pleasure he kissed her hard.

"Hold me," he whispered against her lips. She nodded snuggled her arms tighter around his shoulders. She leaned forward and kissed his ears, licking her way down his neck. While she was relishing the taste of his now salty skin Sean snaked his hand down between them and with a firm pressure put his fingers flat and strong against her panty covered pussy.

"Oh God," she gasped. The feel of aching desire surged through her. Sean groaned against her shoulder when he felt the wetness of her underwear. The shiver that ran back and forth over her showed the level of her arousal. He wanted nothing more than to feel that wetness dripping over his fingers. Very gently he began to slip her underwear to the side, but she caught him.

"No," she groaned, more to herself than him. "This is for you."

"This will be for me," he assured her as he kissed her throat. "I just want to feel you cum in my arms. I want to know the sounds you make when you orgasm."

"But if you touch me ...." Her voice, like her resolve, was wavering. His hand was an insistent reminder, still, but there. In her bewildered state she deduced a compromise.

"Just over the panties," she breathed against his skin.

"What?"

"Trust me, it won't take me long," she laughed softly. "I want it."

Sean leaned back and looked in her eyes before he kissed her and said, "Anything you want."

His lips descended and his fingers started to move. Amy nearly crumpled in his arms, but his arm holding her at the hip held her firm. Sean pressed up and felt her writhe against him. His finger invaded between her fabric covered lips and slowly stroked up and down. That movement set her on edge and suddenly she was shivering in his arms.

"Sean," she murmured against his skin, over and over, her head rocking back and forth. "Sean ... Sean, yes, please. It's perfect."

It was perfect, he thought to himself. He thought of vivid scene they were presenting. The two of them up against the wall, her leg slung over his hip wantonly, his hand in her crotch driving her mad. It drove his lust higher and he loved every moment of it.

The intensity was building in Amy, as sure as she said before, it wasn't taking long. She began to rock her hips against the pressure of his hand, stroking her clit against him. The new sensation fueled her fire and she nipped at the top of his chest.

"Fuck baby, it's right there... I'm so close, Sean. It's perfect."

He smiled against her cheek, kissing her lightly as he continued his assault. Below he felt the stirring of his cock again. In no time it was firm and rising toward her. He thought how easy it would be to slide those panties aside and push all the way inside her. How good it would feel in their lewd passions. Writhing on the wall like animals on fire. Jeanie would have never done this with him.

That thought gave him a startled shudder and he drifted off for a minute, his hand stilling, lifting off her.

"Oh God no!" she whimpered, her knees buckling with desire. Sean caught her and held her up, angry he had let his mind wander at a time like this. His mind frantically searched for a plausible excuse.

"Oh God," she murmured against his chest, trying to still the pounding in her head. She had been so close, but she tried to put it out of her mind. He wasn't ready. It was clear. Amy knew what had happened but she didn't want to shame him.

After a long pause, a few long slow breaths, with a steady voice, she softly said, "Its ok honey. We don't have to do this."

"No, I want this," he replied quickly. With a smooth voice he lied. "It's just that I want to touch you so bad I just froze."

"I know," she said with a quick kiss. "Soon."

He kissed her back more firmly. "Yes, I hope so. But now, I want to make you cum. Can I keep going?"

Amy sighed and dropped her head to his chest. "I would love that, but ... say my name and talk to me. I love to hear you say my name."

"Anything you want, Amy." He fastened his hand back to her pussy and went to work immediately, determined to feel her explode in his hand.

"Yessss," she hissed, surrendering to him. "Yes baby, please don't stop."

"I won't stop, Amy. I'll never stop. I want you to cum so hard, and I want to know that I made it happen."

Sean's fingers drove a relentless rhythm on her clit. Amy ground down on him hard and her fingers were digging into his shoulders. Two days of build up was soaking her panties and making her moan like a woman possessed.

"Give it to me, baby," he murmured against her ear, his deep lusty voice drawing shivers and moans out of her. "I want to feel you cum so hard my hand is wet, Amy. Show me how good I'm doing. Show me how good it feels."

She clenched his face with her hands and looked into his eyes. "I'm going to cum Sean," she growled breathlessly. "Please don't stop."

"Don't you stop, Amy. Let it go for me. Cum for me, cum in my hand. Please Amy, show me how good it feels."

She screamed as the orgasm rolled over her, her head thrown back and her pussy spasming so hard he felt it through her panties. He didn't stop, rubbing and driving her orgasm on. He kissed her hard, feeling her moan in his mouth and writhe in his arms. With a strong pull he braced her hip with his left arm and continued his relentless assault on her clit. She was still rolling out of the end of one orgasm when she felt another one hit her. Amy shook and shuddered against him, bucking and jumping as the second orgasm tore through her. This time her knees really did go weak, and it was him and the wall that kept her upright. He pressed his body hard against her, his hand planted firmly, but now still on her quivering pussy.

As she came down he nuzzled her neck, kissing her cheeks tenderly. He lowered her leg to the floor, holding her until she opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Sean," she whispered with a smile. "That was incredible."

"Yes, it was." He took a step back from her. "You ok?"

"Much better now, thank you."

He smiled back and turned to the bed. This time it was he who turned down the sheets and patted for her to get in. He picked their clothes up, placing them on the chair. Opening the fridge he brought her a bottle of water, that she was glad to take long, cool drinks from. As he slid into bed with her she noticed his fully rigid cock bouncing in front of him.

She smiled with an impish grin in the direction of his hard member.

"I'm glad you liked that," she purred. "Should I take care of that for you before we sleep?"

"Nope," he said resolutely. "Time for you to roll over. Time for sleep as you say."

Amy rolled over but kept protesting. "But you won't be able to sleep."

Sean just laughed as he gathered her in his arms. "Trust me, I will sleep just fine."

He reached across and turned off the light, his arms enveloping her happily.

The next morning, as they said their snuggly goodbyes and warm wanting kisses until later after the seminars, Sean took her hand and kissed it quickly.

"Hey," he said shyly, "do you have the extra key that Gina was using?"