Eviction: Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was overrated," Tyler said, dropping the dumbbell to the floor.

"She did not put out?"

"No, she did. But she didn't do much." He took a quick drink of water. "She sucked me off, but kind of laid there when we fucked. I had to go through my masturbation material to finish. It really pissed me off."

"Samantha would have been a much better fuck. I enjoyed the time I had with her last week."

"Really?" Tyler said, shocked by his friend's admission. "Then you're standards are lacking, my friend. I hated the blowjob she gave me in the laundry room. If that is any indicator of her other abilities, I actually feel bad for Drew. She might have ruined sex for him forever."

Jeremy stood up from the weight bench and shrugged.

"Then, looks like I won't have to share her. But what are you going to do? Let me rephrase that, who are you going to do?"

Tyler looked at the floor for a moment before a devious smile spread over his phase.

"Gwen."

Jessie's stomach tied in a knot. No, not Gwen, he thought.

"How do you plan to pull that off? She has a boyfriend." Jessie was curious of that himself.

Tyler stood up, wiping the sweat from his chest and neck.

"That's going to be half the fun. She is a sweet, kind, devoted girl, but I'm going to rip her away from her man."

Jeremy laughed, but Jessie was not.

"Is it really going to make the sex that much better?"

"Oh yea. I've done it before."

Jessie clenched his fists, trying to contain his anger. If Tyler had been successful at seducing some poor girl before, he knew he could easily do it to Gwen. Although he trusted her, he knew Tyler had some skill in this area. Gwen might not be able to avoid him or his advances.

"Well, good luck, brother," Jeremy said, patting Tyler on the shoulder as he turned to the door of the weight room. "If you get the Suite this week, it should make it easier."

"I hope so," Tyler said. He gave Jeremy a friendly smile as he slid out the door.

Jessie's knee was bouncing impatiently as he watched Tyler walking around the room alone, returning workout equipment to its proper place. He hated this man more than anyone else he had ever met. He was a sick man to go after a woman who was already happily in a relationship, and worse he hoped to break them up.

Soon, Tyler started to whistle. The tune sounded familiar, but it was not until he reached the chorus that Jessie realized what he was whistling. It was the song Jessie's Girl.

Jessie shot up from the couch, running his fingers through his hair. He could not sit still and watch this or his fist would end up through the TV. He was frustrated and angered that he could not protect his girlfriend. How could the producers see this and let it happen? Because it makes great TV, Jessie thought to himself.

Jessie paced behind his couch as the show progressed to the America's Choice ceremony. He hoped America had enough sense not to vote for Tyler. They were his only hope in protecting Gwen.

The TV flashed the ceremony message across his screen and Jessie screamed in anger. This could not be happening.

Tyler stood up in front of the house, looking over his fellow contestants. He had his finger placed over his lips, as if he was thinking about his choice.

"Okay, I'm going to pick...Gwen."

"Me?" she said, shocked by his selection. Jessie rolled his neck, trying to keep calm. She was so innocent and unsuspecting. If only she knew, what Tyler had planned for her.

"Yea. You seem really cool and I want to get to know you better, but you're always surrounded by your little entourage." He gave Gwen a friendly smile.

Convinced, Gwen agreed.

Jessie leaned over the back of his couch. His head flopped forward, defeated. There was nothing he could do to stop this. He had to continue to trust Gwen to be faithful and resist Tyler's advances. He knew she loved him and he hoped it would be enough to spare their relationship.

The Suite: Competition

Gwen was apprehensive following Tyler down the pathway. He had told her they were going as friends, but knowing so little about him, she could not really trust him. He was the house flirt, so it probably looked really bad to the cameras that she was leaving the house to a private area for twenty-four hours. She knew Jessie was probably freaking out a little, even though he trusted her. She hoped he would understand that there was very little she could do to deny him.

There was a bright side to being taken away from the house. She would have the opportunity to gain another steady ally. She did not think Tyler hated her, but she really never knew where his mind was. Without anyone else around maybe should get a better sense of whom he was.

Tyler entered The Suite into the living room. On the television was a message for him.

Tyler, congratulations on being selected as America's Choice for the second week. For your reward, please enjoy the twenty-four hours of camera free time. Please feel free to explore The Suite and all that it has to offer.

Tyler dropped his bag and headed for the backyard. Gwen followed, curious as to where he was going. She followed him through the backyard to a curtained off area. Tyler slipped inside without a word. Gwen paused for a moment before slipping past the curtain herself.

Inside, Gwen found a miniature golf course. Tyler was standing at what she assumed was the first hole, giving her a gorgeous smile.

"I thought we could go golfing. Any good?" Tyler asked as she approached.

She gave him a coy smile as she took her club from his hand.

"Growing up, I played golf with my dad. Hopefully, the skills are transferrable."

"Ladies first."

Gwen approached and lined up her shot. She swung and the ball traveled down the green, landing a few inches from the hole. Gwen smiled as she faced Tyler.

"Oh, look at that. I guess they are."

Tyler looked down the green in disbelief before regaining his composure. He had a competitive look in his eyes.

"Lucky first shot."

Tyler lined up his shot and did not come close. Gwen could not resist a smug smile as she approach the hole to sink her shot.

Gwen had always been incredibly competitive and this game was no exception. Tyler was underestimating her skill, but he would learn. As the game progressed, she was easily pulling away from him in score. Tyler had not been expecting it, as his face was indicating. The last few holes, Tyler was buckling down and catching up in score, but there was not much he could do to save himself that did not involve cheating.

On seventeen, Gwen was preparing for her shot. As she swung, Tyler coughed unnecessarily loudly, screwing up Gwen's shot. She turned to Tyler, giving him a disapproving look. He shrugged and smiled at her as she moved down the green.

Her ball was wedged in an awkward corner. She was trying to figure out how to approach it when she felt Tyler up against her back.

"Let me help you with that," he whispered, feeling his breath on her ear. He wrapped his arms around her, and overlapped his hands on hers. His head rested on her shoulder, his lips close to her neck. His pelvis was grinding against her ass and she could feel his hardness rubbing against her. The closeness of it all was making it difficult to focus, as was the growing ache in her body.

Tyler took her shot for her, but made no move to distance himself from her after the swing. He turned to look at her, but Gwen could not bring herself to look at him. She was not going to give into her physical urges and desires, even though she was off camera. She pulled herself away from him and continued down the course, thankful for the distance to clear her head.

Gwen ultimately won the game, even with Tyler's attempt to distract her. She would usually rub it in her opponent's face, not maliciously of course, but she could not do that to Tyler. She did not know how he would react. One minute he was distant, the next he was flirtatious, then he was...well she did not really know. His behavior was giving her whiplash.

When they left the golf course, Tyler walked straight to the pool and stripped his shirt off, revealing his perfectly chiseled figure. Gwen bit her lip, admiring his perfection. The aching between her legs was growing. She quickly shook her head. What the hell was she doing? She had Jessie and when she left here, whenever that would be, she wanted to return to Jessie.

Tyler turned to her with that sexy smile on his face.

"You coming?"

Gwen nodded and stripped off her clothes, leaving only her brown bikini on. She hoped that a dip in the cool water would help her. As she approached the pool, Tyler could not keep his eyes off her. She knew she had that impact on guys and was used to it, so it was not surprising that Tyler was admiring her. He would stare at anything that had two legs and boobs. Gwen stopped a few feet from him and he was still staring. She rolled her eyes and then shoved him into the pool.

Gwen laughed as he went under the water, hoping he had learned his lesson about staring. Instead, he resurfaced near the edge of the pool and pulled her into the water. She shrieked as she went under. When she resurfaced, Tyler was now laughing. She lunged at him and tried to pull him down, but he was stronger. He wrapped his arms around her body and threw her back under the water.

Gwen kept coming back for more, and each time, Tyler was able to handle her easily. After some time, Gwen became exhausted and Tyler laughed at her misfortune. She tried to attack him again, but this time, Tyler wrapped her up and pulled her close to his hard chest. As she caught her breath, she stayed flush against his chest, breathing in chlorine and his scent. It was intoxicating and welcoming.

When she finally recovered, Gwen quickly pulled away. Moving towards the other side of the pool, she could see a twinge of frustration on Tyler's face. Was he really trying to do more than flirt?

"So Gwen, tell me about yourself," Tyler asked, swimming closer to her.

"What's there to tell?" Gwen responded as her back hit the edge of the pool.

"Family life is always a good start."

"Okay, I've grown up in New Hampshire with my older brother, Rick. He's incredibly overprotective," she began, casting him a cautionary glance. Most guys backed off at the mention of Rick, even if they did not know him. Older brothers were something guys did not want to mess with. Tyler did not look like he was threatened. Maybe all his behavior had been in my head, Gwen thought.

"Both of my parents are still married and are so madly in love, they'll be one of those couples that dies together."

"Cute," he said, leaning next to her, although the emotion never reached his eyes. "What do they think of you being here?"

Gwen shrugged.

"They know I do weird things like this from time to time. They've just accepted it."

"What about Jessie?"

He was confusing her with his constant topic shifts.

"What about him?"

"How does he feel about this?"

"He's my boyfriend. He supports my crazy, although he doesn't always understand it."

Jessie was not entirely sold on the idea of her being here. He did not like being away from her for a few days, let alone ten weeks. She convinced him that the money would help them get a house instead of settling for a cheap apartment. Even then, it took a lot of talking before he was relaxed with everything.

"What does your family think of him?" Tyler asked, drawing her back to the moment.

"He's a guy with a career, a spotless criminal history, and no face tattoos, so they love him."

"Do you?"

The question caught her completely off guard and it took her a moment to overcome the shock and bluntness of the question.

"Of course. Why are you so interested in my boyfriend?"

Tyler smirked and shrugged.

"No reason."

"Uh huh." Tyler definitely did not have a good poker face. "Okay, it's my turn to ask questions."

Tyler shook his head.

"Nope. When you win a night in the Suite, you can ask the questions."

Gwen looked in his blue eyes and could tell he was not going to budge. Why did he not want to talk about himself? How was she supposed to trust him if she knew nothing about him? Gwen was not going to fight him. She did not need him to win this game.

"Fine," she said with a huff, looking away from him.

A moment of silence passed between them before Tyler finally spoke.

"So, tell me a secret."

"What?" Gwen turned back to him with a look of complete bewilderment.

Tyler leaned forward, resting his arms and head on the side of the pool. He gave her a smirk and shrugged.

"There is no better way to bond with someone than by sharing a secret."

"Why would I tell one of my secrets to a guy I don't know well?"

"If I tell you one of mine, will you tell me one of yours?"

Gwen contemplated for a moment. She wanted to know something, anything more about him. It was the only way she would know if he were trustworthy.

"Okay," she said, figuring she had nothing to lose.

Tyler leaned in close to Gwen, his eyes locked with hers.

"I was building a sunroom for this house and one day, I slept with the homeowner's wife. Both my boss and her husband never found out."

"I cheated once," she said, pulling herself out of the water and onto the side of the pool.

Tyler perked up in excitement.

"Really?"

"Yea," Gwen said, leaning in close. "It was on a history test in college. I never told anyone about it."

With a smirk, Gwen stood up and walked back to The Suite. The only thing she got out of that conversation was that Tyler was a whore and he was looking for some chick to fulfill his needs while he was here. She was definitely not the type. Hopefully, leaving the conversation the way she did would let him know that she was not going to fuck around on her boyfriend and to just give it up.

When Gwen reached the bedroom, she saw that there was only one king sized bed. Why was she surprised? It was as if this game was designed to test her loyalty at every turn. She looked around the room and saw a grey lounge couch in the corner. She heard Tyler walking into the room behind her.

"I'll sleep here tonight," she said moving across the room to the couch.

When she looked over her shoulder, she saw Tyler roll his head back and groan. He followed the path she just traveled, stopping next to her by the couch.

"No, you won't. It isn't that comfortable."

Tyler grabbed the pillows off the couch and set them in a line down the middle of the bed, dividing it in half. He turned back to Gwen, irritation creeping onto his face.

"I promise I won't cross the barrier. Then you won't have to tell Jessie you slept with another man."

Gwen laughed at him, but she was not sure why.

"Well, when you phrase it like that, it does sound bad, but thank you."

***

Tyler looked down at the beautiful woman sleeping on the other side of the bed. She was lying on her side only giving him a small glimpse of her face. Her breathing was slow and steady. She had been lying perfectly still for the last half hour, while Tyler sat uncomfortably.

He was aching to touch her, to feel her skin against his. He wanted to kiss her full lips and slide his tongue against hers. He wanted to feel her body come alive beneath him and make her scream out his name as he took her in every way imaginable. Just thinking about what he wanted to do to her was making him painfully hard.

As much as he desired her, it was not going to be a reality tonight. She had been far more resistant than he expected. He had tried to seduce her by his usual means. During golf, he grinded himself against her tight ass as he helped her with her shot. While they roughhoused in the pool, Tyler held her close to him and ran his hands against her body. He thought he had her when she said she cheated, only to hit him with a witty comment. He could not help but smile a little at her comeback.

None of his usual bag of tricks had worked. He was going to have to come up with a completely new plan to get Gwen. Tyler knew she had a sweet side, especially when it came to her friends. Maybe he could use that to his advantage. One thing he knew for sure was that he was not going to give up on his mission to bed Gwen. He had to have her.

Tyler was drawn from his thoughts when Gwen rolled over onto her back, her face directed towards him. Her lips parted slightly, her breathing light. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath. Her long, chestnut brown hair cascaded around her, framing her face. She was so beautiful.

A single strand of hair fell over her face. Tyler could not help himself as he leaned over to brush it away. He tucked the lock behind her ear, but he did not pull away. Her skin was so soft and warm; it was like touching silk. He ran his fingers along her cheek slowly and gently. He leaned in closer to her, not knowing what he was doing, but possessed by her presence. He just wanted to be near her.

He paused what he was doing when she rolled on her side, getting closer to him. Her face was now a few inches from his own. This close she was even more beautiful. Tyler rubbed her cheek with his thumb, unable to resist her. Gwen smiled as he continued to stroke her cheek. He moved closer still, intoxicated by her beauty and scent.

Suddenly, Gwen tilted her head up and pressed her lips to his. Tyler had been so distracted by her that he did not realize he was so close. He knew he should pull away from her, but he loved the feeling of her full, soft lips against his. He could not help himself.

Her lips parted slightly and Tyler took the advantage, slipping his tongue into her sweet mouth. He gently massaged her tongue with his. With each passing second, Tyler was losing control of his desire and becoming more passionate and aggressive. He was starving for her.

He tore his lips away from hers and moved to her neck, kissing and licking the length of her throat. Her body came alive beneath him as she panted and twisted. A small gasp emanated from her throat as he satisfied his need for her.

"Jessie," she moaned.

Tyler stopped dead. It was as if someone had splashed him with a bucket of ice-cold water. He could not continue this, not when she believed he was Jessie. To him it was the same thing as rape. He jumped away from her and out of bed, running for the bathroom. He turned on the shower and jumped in, hoping the cool water would help clear his head.

As he stood beneath the falling water, Tyler was still in disbelief of what had happened. He did not usually lose control of himself like that until he was deep inside a woman and she had climaxed multiple times. He had just kissed her and he was out of control. Check that-she kissed him. There was only one other woman in the world who had ever brought him to that level of desire so quickly. He shook his head at the memory of Cathy that tried to break its way out.

His mind quickly drifted back to Gwen. She was so beautiful, so perfect. He could see how it was easy for him to lose control. He wanted her so badly, but it was not him she wanted. She was still dedicated to her boyfriend and Tyler was not the type to take by force. He knew he could sway her away. And once he did, it would be that much sweeter.

If a kiss alone could do that to him, he could imagine what the rest of it would be like. He could not wait to run his hands over her tight body, to cup her tight, round ass as he pulled her against him. He was eager to grab her perky breasts and suck her nipples while she moaned. He desperately wanted to feel the soft warmth of her dripping pussy, which would be aching for his cock. He wanted to slam into her body and watch her silver eyes fill with lust and passion as she met his thrusts. He wanted to make her quiver and writhe until she climaxed and screamed out his name.