Eviction: Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler could not take the thoughts anymore and after a few more jerks, he unloaded, shooting cum all over his hand and the walls of the shower. He had not even realized he was jerking off. He was so engrossed in his fantasy; the ice water was not enough to abate his erection.

He leaned against the wall of the shower trying to catch his breath and clear his head. He had to have his fill of Gwen. It was not a matter of want, but need. He knew he was going to have to work harder to win her over next week. Once he had his fill, he would be fine and able to move on to another conquest.

The Vote: Solving the Problem

Gwen noticed things had been weird between her and Tyler since she woke up. For starters, Tyler was not in bed as he was when she fell asleep. Instead, he was asleep on the uncomfortable couch. When she tried to ask him why, he seemed distant and unlike his usual flirtatious self. She was not sure if she had done something in her sleep to upset him, but she did not think that was possible, given that she was a sound sleeper.

She had woken up in the middle of the night, which was a rarity, but Tyler was in the shower. Right before, she had been dreaming about being with Jessie. She was remembering their last kiss. She missed him so much that the kiss almost felt real. She knew it could not have been related to her sleep habits, so she assumed Tyler was just upset that he had not gotten to release his sexual tension. It was his own fault really. If he wanted that, he should have taken one of the single girls, like Quinn.

"Yea, you're back," Quinn said, bouncing with excitement as Tyler entered the house. "I missed you. How was The Suite?"

"Fine." Tyler blew right passed her and headed for the stairs. Quinn looked puzzled at his cold reception. She gave Gwen a quick dirty look, as if she was blaming her before chasing up the stairs after him.

Gwen's friends greeted her as she walked into her room. Zoey was lying on her bed, her head dangling off the end like a gossipy teen. Hattie was sitting on her bed while Drew painted her toes purple and green, which was Drew's favorite color. All the problems of the week seemed to be behind them now and they were starting to work things out. The incident with Samantha seemed far in the past.

It did not matter too much because Samantha would no longer be a problem. Soon after returning to the house, the second eviction took place. Many people in the house agreed that Samantha's behavior was problematic, as eight people in the house voted her out. Drew, Hattie, and Gwen each received a vote, but it did not bother Gwen. It showed that there really was not a secondary alliance in the house and that people were voting out of bitter feelings.

When Samantha found out, she scoffed and threw death glares to everyone. Quinn gave her a quick hug as she left. Jeremy tried to as well, but Samantha was not having it. She walked right past him, having the last word.

"Protection my ass."