Eviction: Week 04

Story Info
Who will succumb to their desires?
10.8k words
4.45
7.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

Author's Note: As promised, this chapter is packed with erotic material to make up for the lack of it in the last chapter. Hope you guys are enjoying the novel. As always, feedback is appreciated.

Katie

***

Week 4: Succumb

New Target

The house sat in silence in the minutes following Don's eviction. Gwen looked around at the remaining contestants. The three most hated people in the house were gone. The nine remaining contestants all had allies or were universally liked by the house. This was where the game was going to get tough. Each move from here on out would affect the end game. Every move had to be carefully planned and all outcomes had to be evaluated if Gwen was going to win this game.

"Thank God he's gone," Jeremy said, "and he will not be missed."

"Except by Hattie," replied Quinn as she laid on the lounge portion of the sectional couch. "Did you see her cry after he left?"

Jeremy plopped down in the chair.

"Don't worry; she'll be right out the door behind him."

"What?" Gwen asked, sitting up in her seat.

"She's a little cry baby and I'm tired of her tears," Jeremy confessed.

Quinn continued his thought.

"She cried when Drew slept with Samantha and she's crying now that Don is gone. It's ridiculous."

"Don was her friend," explained Zoey. "We may not have liked him, but why should we punish her for being sweet to everyone?"

"Because her sweetness comes with an annoying cry," Patricia confessed as she walked out of the room.

Gwen was stunned. Of all the people that the house should be targeting, they chose Hattie. Sweet, innocent Hattie. She was no threat to anyone and never caused conflict, yet half the house was okay with getting rid of her. Gwen could admit that she could be overly emotional, but she did not think it was worth voting Hattie out over. Not when Jeremy's rage and Quinn's bitchy attitude remained in the house.

"We have the numbers to get her out right here," admitted Jeremy. "Shouldn't we spare her more difficulties down the road?"

***

Zoey and Gwen could not take staying in the living room long and retired to their room. Hattie and Drew were in there, talking about the vote and the upcoming week. Zoey immediately announced Jeremy's plan to the couple. Drew was in complete shock and Hattie started to get emotional. Drew took her in his arms and she quickly calmed down.

"Jeremy is such an ass. This is just revenge for Samantha. He should be the one leaving," Drew spat angrily as he held Hattie in his arms.

"You know we wouldn't be able to convince the people we need," admitted Gwen. As much as she wanted to be rid of Jeremy, she had to be realistic. "Tyler and Quinn definitely wouldn't turn and Connor would be on the fence."

"Then let's get Quinn," said Zoey, plopping onto her lime green bed. "She's about as annoying as they come."

"Patricia and Jeremy would keep her, but Connor and Tyler may not," Hattie said. "We'd have a better shot."

"Gwen can use her 'friendship' with Tyler to convince him," Zoey teased.

"Why do you emphasize that word?" Gwen was regretting telling Zoey about her Suite visits.

"Because it is so obvious he wants more from you. You are a resilient woman to resist him."

"It's called having morals," Gwen playfully snapped, "But let's get back to the problem at hand."

"I'll talk to Connor," Drew ordered. "Hattie, keep a low profile. I know it's hard not to be sad that Don is gone, but you need to be happy around them. If not, it will hurt you more."

"Okay, but I'll be happier when all of them are gone," Hattie admitted, nuzzling into Drew.

"Won't we all."

Breaking a Promise

Patricia was lounging on the grey sheets, dressed in her black silk babydoll. Her highlighted brown hair cascaded down her back in waves. She had redone her makeup just for the occasion: black eyeliner, with grey eyeshadow and a deep red lipstick. She had seen herself in the mirror and she knew how sexy she was. She hoped that Connor would appreciate it as much as she did.

Connor walked into his bedroom, unaware of her presence at first. After shutting the door, he finally saw her lying on his bed in a sexy pose. She heard the undeniable click of the door lock and could not help but smirk.

"You took a gamble in coming here," he said, walking towards his bed.

"How so?"

"Well, what if that was Drew that came in here?"

"Then, I would have told him to piss off," Patricia responded, sitting up on the bed.

Connor hesitated as he looked over Patricia. She was having the affect she desired.

"You look amazing in that," he stammered, sweating with uncertainty.

"That was the point." Patricia crawled closer to the edge of the bed, her motions slow and deliberate. She perched herself on the edge of the bed and bit her lip seductively.

Connor hung his head before looking at Patricia again.

"I can't do anything with you, Patricia. I have my girlfriend Veronica at home."

Patricia was not the type who took no for an easy answer. She was used to persuading people to agree with her or give her what she wanted. It was her job and she was good at it. She knew she could convince Connor to change his mind.

"Exactly," she began, bringing her body closer to him. "She's at home, but I'm right here." She grabbed Connor's hand and put one of his fingers in her mouth, sucking on it gently. Her tongue swirled around it playfully. Connor let out a light groan at her touch before Patricia pulled his finger out.

"And right now, I want you Connor, and I know you want me."

She slid his finger down her chest until it rested between her perky breasts. She grabbed his other hand and ran it under the babydoll nightgown, forcing him to cup her ass. She continued to move his finger down her body, rubbing her skin with the silk.

Patricia leaned in close to him, her lips almost touching his.

"I want you to do whatever you want to me. Anything."

She pushed her lips against his, kissing him firmly and passionately. He did not object at first, letting her trace her tongue along his lips, desperately probing to push it into his mouth. After a moment, Connor pushed away from her eager lips.

"Patricia, I can't," he said, shaking his head.

"You just need a little convincing." Patricia's hands traveled to the clasp in the front. She unsnapped it, allowing the silk fabric to fall from her body and expose her breasts. Connor's face was in awe of seeing her nearly naked before him.

Patricia sucked her index finger gently before bringing it to her nipple. She cooed as her finger traced around it, making it instantly erect. She bit her lip playfully as she repeated the same process with her other nipple. Connor watched her with desire in his eyes, yet still unable to bring himself to willingly touch her.

Frustrated, Patricia tried a different approach. She moved off the bed and abruptly pulled off his gym shorts. Connor tried to back away as Patricia freed his six-inch member, but Patricia grabbed his hips, keeping him in place.

Patricia leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his cock. Connor stopped fighting and groaned as she took every inch of him in her mouth. She sucked on him, bobbing her head up and down his shaft. Her tongue played with his sensitive tip, causing him to moan above her.

Suddenly, Connor pulled her off. Patricia grew frustrated again, thinking he still would not succumb to her. Connor pulled her up and sat her on the bed. Patricia flopped back, her perky breasts bouncing when she hit the bed. She looked up at Connor who was still waging a war within himself. Patricia could see he was close to cracking. She smirked and rubbed her fingers over her silk covered clit, tilting her head back and moaning in pleasure.

"Fuck it," Connor said and ripped Patricia's panties off in one move, leaving her completely naked on the bed.

He knelt between her legs and greedily licked at her dripping pussy. Patricia gasped and twisted at the initial contact, forcing Connor to pin her hips in place. His tongue traced over her lips, teasingly coming close to diving into her dripping hole. Patricia moaned and pushed her hands into her hair. His tongue traveled to her clit, flicking it, and sending a jolt throughout her body. Patricia continued to moan and writhe beneath Connor as her body begged for more.

Suddenly, Connor's tongue plunged inside of her, fucking her. His nose rubbed against her clit, heightening Patricia's pleasure. She panted and moaned as her orgasm built.

Connor moved up her body, planting kisses as he climbed. He licked both of her nipples before climbing higher, burying his face in her neck. At this position, Patricia could feel his cock teasing at her entrance. His licks against her throat were making the sensation even more intense. She needed his cock. She needed him to fill her.

"Connor, please. Please, fuck me," she panted, begging for what she desired.

Connor sat up and lined himself up, before slamming into her, rocking the bed and making Patricia moan loudly.

"Just like this?" he asked as he started pumping into her.

"Just like that baby."

Connor grunted as his cock slammed into her, filling her completely every time. When he pulled back, he only pulled out halfway before his desire to feel her sweet body wrapped around his cock took control. Patricia was thrashing about, completely letting loose as Connor took her.

An insistent knock was barely audible above all the moaning. The couple tried to ignore it, but the sound grew louder.

"Fuck off, Drew!" Connor yelled, not slowing his pace.

After a few minutes, Patricia was overcome with her sweet release. Her body tightened for a split second before every muscle in her body went limp. Moments later Connor groaned loudly and filled Patricia with shot after shot of cum, before collapsing on top of her.

They both laid panting for a long time, neither saying a word. Connor eventually rolled off Patricia and ran his hand through his blond hair.

"I can't believe I just did that."

"I'm glad you did," she said, rolling over to him. Her fingers danced across his chest, running through his dark blond chest hairs.

"Don't tell me you regret it," Patricia pouted.

"No. No. You were amazing, it's jus-"

"You were just as amazing. No man has been able to do that to me. Connor, I'm not like Sam. I'm not just in this for a quick fuck. I did this because I like you and you're all I've been thinking about since that night in the game room."

"Really?"

Patricia bit her lip and nodded.

"After what we just did, I know I won't be able to get you out of my mind and I definitely don't want to leave your bed."

Connor looked at Patricia, torn yet again. This time, he did not need further persuasion.

"Then don't," he said, leaning in for another kiss.

Young Lovers

Hattie could not sleep. She had stopped crying, but she was still bothered that she was a target. She had tried her best to avoid conflict with the rest of the house because she wanted to stay off the radar as long as possible. She was a non-confrontational type of person, so she did not know what exactly she could do to save herself.

To be quite honest, she did not fully understand why she was the target. She knew she was an emotional person, but she did not think that warranted eviction. If someone had said something sooner, she would have been sure not to cry in front of people, but no one ever mentioned it being a problem. She thought that maybe she was targeted because some in the house did not think she would fight back. She would not go down easily and she knew Drew would not let her go without a fight.

As she walked through the quiet house, she thought about how much their relationship had changed. Things between them had improved after the incident with Samantha. Hattie was able to forgive Drew after much thought. She had not known how desperate he was and how Samantha had tricked him. Hattie realistically could not be mad at him since they did not have a relationship. They were just flirting.

It was Drew's admission of the incident that was the driving factor of her forgiveness. He did not have to say anything to her, but he did because he cared about her. He was a selfless person and that was what Hattie wanted. She did not want Mr. Perfect. She wanted a guy who made mistakes and fessed up to them and learned from them, and Drew was that guy.

Hattie was lost in thought about Drew when she wandered past the game room. She decided to peek her head in, given that Drew spent so much time in there. She wanted to get to know him better.

"What are you still doing up?" Hattie asked. Drew was seated on the pool table, throwing the white ball in the air.

"Connor locked me out of our room," Drew shrugged.

In the dim light, Hattie could not help but stare at Drew. He was cute, handsome even. He had short, light blond hair that was just long enough to run his fingers through it. His emerald green eyes were gorgeous and sparkled in any light. He had a youthful smile that made her heart leap out of her chest. Anytime he looked at her, she had trouble breathing. It was not like Hattie to be this weak over a man, but Drew had unknowingly accomplished the impossible.

"Want some company?" Hattie said, walking timidly into the room.

Drew smiled at her and Hattie almost crumbled. She loved when he smiled at her. It made her feel wanted.

"I don't want to keep you up."

"I can't sleep with everything going on." Hattie was next to him. She did not know what she wanted, but she did not want to leave Drew. She wanted to be with him, especially during this difficult time for her.

Drew's eyes locked with Hattie. Her pulse was quickening and her breathing was sporadic. She was not used to her body's response. It frightened her. She tore her eyes away from him and looked for a distraction.

Hattie settled on the classic arcade game in the corner of the room. She had never played it before and she was not one to frequent arcades. She decided to try the game, hoping to stay in Drew's company, but distracted enough that she would not feel the awkward sensations.

The game was simple shooter, but it proved to be difficult for a novice gamer like Hattie. Her character quickly died and she had to restart. She did not fare much better on her second run and she groaned in frustration. As she began her third attempt, she could feel Drew walk up behind her.

"Let me help you," he said his lips close to her ear.

Drew wrapped his fingers around Hattie's, controlling the movement of her character. He gave her tips on when to fire and where to move. With his guidance, Hattie was getting better and having fun. She smiled and cheered when she won, and with each success, she wanted to play more. She was becoming addicted to the mindless enjoyment of the game, which was made better by Drew's closeness.

After a few more levels, Hattie found herself nuzzling closer into Drew. She loved the feeling of his body against hers and she could not get enough of him. She turned her face slightly, glimpsing into his green eyes. He pulled his head back, allowing her to turn her face completely to him. He was staring back at her. She was weak from his gaze and she had to fight to keep herself upright.

Drew smiled his beautiful smile at her, but said nothing. He brought his hand up to her face and stroked her cheek with his thumb. His touch was electric and a shiver shot down her spine. She closed her eyes, immersing herself in the feeling. When she opened them, Drew was still gazing at her, but his eyes were searching for something. She was not sure what.

Hattie watched as Drew leaned in closer to her. She did not move, paralyzed by excitement and fear as she knew what was about to happen. A few moments passed before Drew's lips finally touched hers.

His kiss was sweet and gentle. Hattie's heart soared as she returned his kiss. A few seconds passed before Drew applied more pressure to her lips. Hattie's fear was replaced with desire and she met his pressure and pushed it further. The kiss grew in intensity and Hattie welcomed it. Drew's lips moved against hers, hungrily, but it was not enough for either of them.

Hattie felt his tongue trace the outside of her lips, beckoning entrance into her mouth. She parted them just enough for him to slip in and desire took greater hold over her. His tongue gently massaged hers and she moaned against him. Her fingers laced into the back of his hair, pulling him in deeper. His hands roved her body, pulling her closer into him. They could not get enough of each other.

Drew pulled away, gasping as he rested his forehead against Hattie's. She was overwhelmed by it all, but by no means was she ready to stop her physical interaction with Drew.

"I know you're new to all this. I don't want to push things farther than where you want to go," he panted, brushing a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"I don't even know where things could go from here," Hattie chuckled.

"Lots of places. Do you want to go further?"

She was truly naïve in the ways of love and lust. She did not know where this would lead or what she wanted. All she knew was that whatever lines she was going to cross tonight, she only wanted to do it with Drew.

Hattie bit her lip and nodded. Drew could not suppress his smile, causing Hattie to smile as well. She leaned into him, kissing him with the same intensity that they had left off. He guided her back towards the pool table until her backside bumped against it, and then he hoisted her up and placed her gently on the table. Drew's hands slid up the side of Hattie's tiny frame, causing her to shake with desire.

Drew pulled his shirt off, exposing his tight chest. Hattie bit her lip and ran her hands across his torso before Drew leaned back into her, kissing her with uncontrollable passion. His tongue darted back into her mouth and Hattie happily met his with her own. They danced together, while Hattie's hands rested on Drew's chest.

Drew pulled away from Hattie again, panting uncontrollably. Hattie looked at him with uncertainty. He met her gaze as his fingers grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it gently over her head. Hattie instinctively covered her exposed breasts and her face grew red in embarrassment.

"Don't cover yourself up. I want to see how beautiful you are."

Hattie swallowed hard, nodded, and pulled her arms away. She looked down at the floor, nervous about Drew's reaction to seeing her naked. Drew pushed her chin up and looked her in the eyes.

"You are so beautiful, Hattie. Please don't be ashamed."

Drew's lips returned to hers, pushing her back onto the table. His lips moved from her mouth, across her jawline, and down her neck. His tongue ran along her throat and Hattie was unable to suppress her moan. Her fingers found their way back into Drew's hair and she pulled him in closer to her throat. Hattie's pulse was racing and her body temperature was rising the more Drew kissed her. It was unfamiliar, but incredibly enjoyable.

Drew's lips trailed further down her body. His mouth ran between her small, but full breasts, before he stopped and looked up at Hattie, who was panting with desire.

"Let me know if you want to stop," Drew said.

Hattie nodded, but did not protest. Without opposition, Drew's mouth latched on to one of her small pink nipples, making the small woman gasp in delight. His tongue circled her areola and his lips sucked on her rosy nipple, drawing a louder moan from Hattie. His hand was playing with her exposed nipple, twisting and pulling at it gently.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers