Eviction: Week 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hattie's head was spinning. She continued to moan as pressure built in her body, mainly between her legs. Her hips were moving slightly, begging for attention from Drew. Her longing only grew worse when Drew switched his attentions between nipples, making her moan louder and her body beg for more.

Drew stood up over Hattie several minutes later. He looked at her and could clearly see her need for more. He cautiously grabbed the waistband of her shorts and Hattie lifted her hips off the table, allowing him to slip the fabric off her. She was now completely naked on the pool table.

"Hattie, you are the most stunning woman I have ever seen."

He lowered himself between her legs and pushed them apart, revealing her opening, which was adorned with small blonde curls. He could see that she was already wet from his attentions and he hoped to please her further.

Hattie felt Drew's thumb resting against her clit. Just the light touch was a jolt to Hattie's tiny body. He began to circle it slowly and Hattie moaned even louder. Her hips started to buck slightly and Drew had to pin her hips down so he could keep the constant attention on her clit. Hattie's body was experiencing new sensations and she was willingly giving herself over to them.

Drew removed his finger and replaced it with his tongue. Hattie whimpered as he gently flicked her clit before sucking on it. Her body came alive and her pelvis ground into his face. Drew continued to play with her nub as Hattie's climax built higher.

Drew's tongue maneuvered into Hattie's pussy, and slipped in and out like he was fucking her. Hattie was thrashing and moaning as she tried to claw at the felt lining the table. She was so close to release and she was desperate to feel her orgasm wash over her.

She got her wish moments later as a heat spread through her body. She cried out one final time before going completely limp on the table. She had never felt such a release in her life, one that sucked every ounce of energy from her body. She could not focus on anything. Her head just lulled from side to side as she attempted to recover some level of sanity.

When she came to, she heard Drew's heavy breathing followed by a grunt. She had just enough energy to sit up on the table. As she did, Drew stood up, wiping his hand on his shirt. He smiled at Hattie, who happily returned the gesture.

"How was that?" Drew asked, climbing onto the pool table.

"Why do people ever stop?" Hattie joked.

"That enjoyable?"

Hattie sat up and nodded at Drew with a big smile. Drew returned her grin and kissed her on the cheek. The simple gesture was enough to reignite a small spark of desire.

"Is there something I could do for you?" Hattie asked as seductively as possible.

Drew let out a breath of air, seriously contemplating her offer.

"I don't want to subject you to too much at once. Maybe another night," he said, fixing his pants and standing up.

Hattie pouted. She had enjoyed their intimate night and she did not want it to end. She had more of a desire to be near him now more than before. She was falling for him and she did not want to lose him.

"Can you at least sleep next to me tonight?" she asked coyly.

"Of course." Drew took her face in his hands and kissed her gently on the lips. She could taste the subtle sweetness of herself on his lips.

Hattie hopped off the table, but almost collapsed instantly. Her legs were weak from her first orgasm ever. She was lucky Drew had been there to catch her. He could not hide his chuckle of amusement at Hattie's condition. She gave him a smirk as he pulled her into his arms and carried her up to her room.

A Little Extra Attention

It was midafternoon at the house, and at this point in the game, laziness and boredom were setting in. Much of the house had taken to napping in the afternoon to gain energy to resume their antics in the evening, but not Gwen. Instead, she was working on her tan.

Living in New Hampshire, Jessie knew tanning was not much of an option for Gwen. She was taking advantage of the increased sunshine in California and he had to admit, she looked beautiful bronzed. Watching his gorgeous girlfriend laying out in the backyard wearing her skimpy white bikini was making him hard. He wished she were home so he could show his appreciation for her in the most physical way possible.

Gwen had not been outside long. She sat up on the lounge chair and reached for a bottle on the ground. Apparently, she had forgot to put sunscreen on before venturing outside. Usually, Jessie would have chided her about forgetting something as important as sunscreen, being in the healthcare industry. Today, he was grateful.

Gwen laid back on the chair and squirted some sunscreen into her hands. She brought her long legs back and began to work the lotion into her skin. Her hands ran up and down her toned legs, climbing higher and higher. Jessie liked watching her fingertips graze her skin. She added more of the white lotion into her palm and worked it into her arms before her hands moved to her tight stomach. Her fingertips trailed low, running along the waistband of her swimsuit bottoms. Jessie wished to see her fingers slip beneath them. He wanted to watch her pleasure herself as he had seen her do so many times before.

Gwen poured more sunscreen into her hands and worked it into her chest. Jessie was enjoying the sight of Gwen rubbing the edge of her perky, large breasts. His cock was straining in his pants as he fantasized Gwen touching herself more and taking things to the next level. Jessie would do anything to have Gwen in this moment. He needed to feel his girlfriend again.

Like a bucket of ice water being splashed on him, Jessie's fantasy was shattered in the worst way possible.

Tyler came outside as Gwen finished applying the sunscreen on her front half. She was applying the lotion to the back of her neck when Tyler approached her.

"Did you need some help with that?" he asked, pointing at the bottle.

"Thanks, but no thanks," Gwen replied looking away from him.

Tyler crouched down and looked into her eyes.

"Come on, no one else is out here and you don't want to burn."

Jessie prayed she would just tell him to piss off, but instead, she was faced with indecision. Why would she even consider letting another man touch her, much less a vile and sick man like Tyler?

Gwen did not do what Jessie thought she would. Instead, she relented and laid down on the lounge chair, handing Tyler the sunscreen. Tyler smirked at the camera as he poured the lotion into his hand.

This could not be happening. This had to be a nightmare. Jessie was sick as he watched Tyler run his hands on her back. That sickness soon turned to rage as he watched their interaction further.

Tyler's hands started at her shoulders and his strong hands worked the cream into her skin. Jessie watched as Gwen relaxed beneath his hands and Tyler continued to massage her shoulders. A rush of air left Gwen's lips as Tyler traveled down her body. He stopped to pour more sunscreen into his hands before he resumed messaging her, this time, starting at her legs. Tyler's hands traveled up her thighs, ending at the curve of her behind, where he lingered with his massage. Gwen let out another rush of air and a small whimper.

Jessie could not believe what he was watching. Tyler was getting intimate with Gwen just by touching her and Gwen was not protesting or stopping him in anyway. What the hell was she thinking? Was she thinking at all? Was this what happened in The Suite? A million questions ran through Jessie's mind, but they soon vanished as he continued to watch.

Tyler stopped the massage again as he replenished his supply of sunscreen. Now, he straddled over her ass and pulled the ties of her swimsuit off, exposing her back completely. Gwen looked back at him, questioning what he was doing.

"It will make it easier if the ties aren't in the way," finishing with a smirk. Gwen nodded, rolled her eyes, and laid back down.

Tyler resumed massaging Gwen, starting at her lower back. His strokes were slow and powerful, causing Gwen to moan. Tyler's hands climbed higher up her back, working parallel to her breasts. Tyler hesitated in his next move, but his hands moved off towards her sides, his fingers grazing the sides of her breasts. Gwen was moaning lightly and biting her lip as she enjoyed Tyler's fingers working her body. Tyler looked up at the camera and smirked.

Jessie was in a full-blown rage. He threw the remote at the wall to get rid of some of his anger. How could this be happening? He trusted Gwen and she had never given him a reason not to before. Now he was watching her enjoying an incredibly intimate massage from the man he hated most. She was not stopping him or trying to be discreet. She was enjoying him on national television and there was nothing he could do about it.

Jessie could not believe she was betraying him. What made it worse was that Tyler was taunting him, just as he had promised. It would not surprise him if Tyler fucked Gwen right there in the backyard. How could this be happening? Had he missed something that hinted at Gwen's behavior? Was there more going on that Jessie did not know about?

Jessie wanted answers, but he could not contact Gwen for them. He was going crazy with jealousy and if he stewed in it any longer, he did not know what he would do. There was only one hope of getting the information he wanted. He had to watch the internet feeds. He knew his job was constricting his time, but he needed the answers, no matter what the cost.

America's Choice: Regret

Gwen sat as far away from Tyler as possible at the America's Choice meeting. After their shameful behavior in backyard the day before, Gwen did not want to be near him. She was stupid for letting him touch her. What was worse, she had enjoyed it. Tyler's massage was relaxing and she needed it after all the stress this game was causing her.

It did not change the fact that she let things go too far. She let him feel her legs, straddle her, and rub his hands up her body. She was not positive, but she thought she felt his fingers graze the side of her breasts. It took her a moment to realize that she was moaning in enjoyment, before she stopped herself and the massage altogether. Tyler was visibly disgruntled, but that was the least of her worries. Jessie was probably losing his mind right about now. She needed to keep her distance from Tyler for the rest of this game.

The familiar chime of the television brought Gwen back to reality.

Contestants. This week, each of you privately took a quiz on the lives of the evicted contestants. This was not simply a test of knowledge but a challenge with the best possible reward: Immunity from eviction this week. The results have been tallied and the additional immunity for this week is being awarded to...QUINN.

Gwen was not surprised. Quinn was the biggest snoop in the house. She could tell you what you did five days ago and the exact time that you did it. The problem that arose was that her alliance's target was gone, leaving Hattie in the sights of the rest of the house.

Hattie was doing her best to stay composed, but Gwen could tell she was upset. Drew pulled her in close to him and kissed the top of her head in a feeble attempt to make her feel better. Quinn was not helping the matter as she celebrated her victory by jumping up and down and cheering. Jeremy high fived her and Patricia gave her a hug. It was obvious who her allies were now.

Gwen was barely focused as the announcements continued to roll on screen.

This week's America's Choice winner is...TYLER.

Gwen was not surprised by that announcement either. America loved a bad boy, especially a sexy one, and Tyler filled both qualifications. Gwen thought if America knew the truth about what was happening in The Suite, they might not vote for him, but doubt flooded her thought the instant it passed through her mind.

America could not get enough of Tyler, but Gwen had had her fill. She was hoping that he would not pick her as his guest again. She knew what Tyler wanted from her and she was not going to give it to him. Furthermore, she did not want to exacerbate a problem with Jessie, a problem she could not resolve for the next six weeks. Nothing was on her side.

"Gwen, would you join me in The Suite again?" Tyler asked with a charming smile.

"I don't think I really get a choice," Gwen replied with an edge in her voice. She was hoping Tyler would take the hint that she was not interested and would withdrawal his offer, but he was not backing down. He just smiled at her and turned around, heading for the stairs.

Gwen stood up and could see Quinn seething out of the corner of her eye. Part of her was thinking that Tyler was doing this just to start a war between her and Quinn, but she knew better. This was a vain attempt to satisfy his basic urges. Nothing more.

The Suite: Confessions

Gwen kept her distance from Tyler as she walked behind him to The Suite. She still had not gotten over what had happened the last time they were there and she did not want to give Tyler any indication that she wanted him. She knew she probably gave him the wrong idea when he massaged her in the backyard, but she hoped the icy reception would be enough for him to understand that it had been a mistake.

As usual, Tyler headed straight for the backyard and whatever event the producers had planned for them, but Gwen did not follow him. She headed for the master bedroom, dropping her bag on the floor. Gwen sat on the king sized bed and flopped back onto the black bedspread. She covered her face with her hands and exhaled a long breath.

Gwen could not believe the situation that she found herself. This was her third week in The Suite with Tyler and he was desperate to get her to sleep with him, even though he knew she was with Jessie. What was worse, she was enjoying spending time with Tyler. Yes, his advances frustrated her, but she found time with him was fun. He was competitive, funny, charming, and at times, he had shown that he could be a gentleman. It made her believe that the flirtatious behavior was all a cover for something and that there was a deeper man beneath the mask. It was driving her crazy.

She also could not deny that she was physically attracted to him. He had a perfectly muscular body, with strong arms and tight abs. His jawline was strong, supporting his gorgeous smile. His blue eyes were the color of tropical seas. Just a look from him made her stomach tumble.

Gwen grunted in frustration as she pulled her hands away from her face. She did not know what she was going to do. She was torn between her commitment to Jessie and her desire for Tyler. She knew what was right, so she could not betray Jessie, no matter how much she wanted Tyler.

With her mind now clear, Gwen stood up and headed for the backyard. She could not avoid Tyler for the next twenty-four hours, although it would make her life easier. She paused for a moment before passing through the black curtain.

Tyler was sitting in the room. There were two chairs with a small table between them. A screen was hung up with a small machine next to it on the floor.

Her eyes traveled back to Tyler, who was sitting in one of the chairs. He was facing away from her, leaning forward on his knees. Gwen walked around silently, until she could see his face. He looked upset as he stared at the floor and Gwen could not help but feel guilty.

A few seconds later, Tyler caught her out of the corner of his eye. When he saw her, he immediately perked up. His eyes lit up and his sexy smile overtook his face. Gwen could not resist smiling back at him.

"Hey," he said, standing up. He looked right into her eyes and Gwen melted. Being around him was physically difficult. Her body was betraying what her mind had decided.

Gwen looked away to the screen to keep her desire hidden from Tyler.

"So, what do we have planned this time?"

Tyler walked over to the machine on the floor and picked up a microphone.

"You can golf, you can play pool, but can you sing?"

"All-state choir in high school," she said with a smirk.

"Is there anything you can't do?"

Gwen laughed as she shook her head. Tyler handed her the microphone, but she pushed it back into his hand.

"You first," she said and moved to her seat.

She watched Tyler scan through the songs before finding one he liked. Gwen instantly recognized the opening guitar part, Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects. Gwen could not resist moving to the beat of the music as the song began, bringing a smile to Tyler's face.

She was shocked at how good he was. Most of the time, karaoke was hysterical and humiliating because some people just could not sing. Tyler was not one of those people. He was spot on with the notes and did not even need to look at the lyrics to the song. He got really into his performance as he sang. Gwen loved his voice and his energy.

Towards the end of the song, Tyler moved close to Gwen, almost whispering the lyrics in her ear. His thumb and forefinger grasped her chin as he sang, his eyes locked with hers.

The words had meaning behind them. Gwen could not deny that. As he sang them to her, her breath caught in her throat and lips trembled at his closeness. She continued to watch his performance, applauding and cheering for him at the end.

Tyler tossed her the wireless microphone and sat in the other chair, catching his breath. Gwen laughed as she made her way to the machine to select her song. She wanted something upbeat so she could give an equally energetic performance. She selected Hot N Cold by Katy Perry, chuckling at how much the song applied to Tyler.

During her performance, she danced around the room and kept eye contact with Tyler. He was enjoying her energy and smiled at her as he watched. She crouched down at one part, singing directly to him.

When she jumped away from him, Tyler followed and took her hand, spinning her around as she sang. They danced for the rest of the song, with Gwen locking eyes with him and smiling.

When the song finished, Tyler and Gwen were inches apart. He smiled down at her and Gwen could not think or react. She just stared into his beautiful eyes deciding what she wanted. Eventually, she tore her eyes from his and handed him the mic before returning to her seat.

Tyler quickly picked his next song, Mr. Brightside by The Killers. The energy of his performance shifted from fun to emotionally intense. She was familiar with the song and its meaning about the fears of a cheating significant other. Why did he pick this song? Was it in reference to his mysterious lost love or was it about her? Was the thought of her with Jessie making him upset? It should not because she was Jessie's to begin with, but she could not understand why he picked the song.

She was incredibly confused by everything and sat deep in thought during the remainder of his performance. Gwen hesitated to stand. Tyler walked over to her, extending the mic to her. He gazed at her for a long time, looking like he wanted to say something, but she knew he already had with the song; she was just unsure of the meaning.

Gwen took the mic and decided to tell him what she knew about him, as well as remind herself that she should not fall for him. She picked Womanizer by Britney Spears.

Gwen did not take her eyes off him her whole performance. She did not keep her distance either, putting all of her frustration with their relationship into the song. Tyler smirked, but she could tell he was hurt by the choice of song. He knew she was calling him out on his game, but Gwen was done with the cat and mouse. She was done playing games and she was tired of how it all made her feel.