Eviction: Week 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finished the song, she handed him the mic and moved towards the exit. She took only three steps before the song came on and she stopped dead in her tracks.

Gwen's heart dropped with the first line. He was singing Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield.

Gwen turned back to see Tyler, walking towards her as he sang, the words making her weak. His eyes held hers as he approached her, walking around her like an animal cornering his prey.

Gwen was paralyzed by the words. What was he doing? Was he so desperate to sleep with her that he was willing to make up loving her? Or did he really have deeper feelings for her?

He continued his performance, singing right to her as if the words were saying exactly what he felt. He looked conflicted and torn.

Tyler turned away from her running his hands through his hair. His back was completely to her and Gwen did not know how to act. She was completely overcome by the situation, unable to think or react.

Tyler threw the mic aside and ran his hands through his hair again, before turning back to Gwen. He grabbed her hand and spun her around as he continued to sing to her. He moved close to her and continued to sing, bringing his face close to hers, his eyes locked with hers the whole time.

As the music slowed down, Tyler rested his forehead against Gwen's and closed his eyes. She was sure he was going to kiss her and she did not know how she felt. She had not had time to process what had happened. As the music ended, Tyler opened his eyes and looked at her for a moment before leaving through the curtain.

Gwen released the breath she had been holding and fell into the chair next to her. What the hell just happened? One moment she was walking out the room, determined to stay away from Tyler for the rest of the night and the next she was conflicted yet again about what she should do. She loved Jessie, but at the same time, Tyler was growing on her. She could not cheat on Jessie and then continue a relationship with him outside the house. She was not the type of girl. If she cheated, Jessie was gone and she did not want to let him go just yet.

Gwen had to get answers from Tyler. Did he mean what he said with the song, or was he just playing with her emotions in hopes of sleeping with her?

***

Gwen found Tyler lounging in the hot tub at the top of the pool. The water from the tub led into the pool through a waterfall. It was a very intimate and romantic setting. Gwen wondered if Tyler picked the place on purpose, but realized by the look on Tyler's face that he had not done it on purpose. He was looking down at the water as she approached, lost in thought.

Gwen took off her shirt and shorts, leaving her in her black bikini. As she entered the water, Tyler looked away from her and out over the pool. The pair sat in an uncomfortable silence for a long time. Gwen was not sure how to start the conversation; she was not even entirely sure of what she wanted and what was happening. She was an emotional mess.

"Gwen, I'm done playing games," Tyler finally said, looking at her. His eyes conveyed no emotion at first, but lit up after a moment of looking at her. He smiled slightly as he continued speaking.

"I'm going to just come out and say it. I want you."

"What?" Gwen asked, unsure of his meaning.

Tyler slid across the tub and stopped short of her. She could feel his left hand on her side as his right hand caressed her cheek.

"You are so beautiful and originally I wanted you on your looks alone. But now, I want you for so much more." The look in his eyes was genuine and the smile on his face grew as he spoke.

"You're smart, witty, funny, talented, and just full of surprises. I'm addicted to being around you."

Tyler lowered himself to Gwen and their lips touched. Tyler's passionate lips glided against hers and Gwen's body was awakened beneath him. Warmth was spreading from her legs and her body arched closer to him. She felt his hand slip from her side and cup her ass, pulling her even closer to him. She could feel his erection pressed between her legs, causing her body to spike with desire.

Tyler's lips broke from hers and traveled down her neck, kissing her skin as he spoke.

"Please, Gwen. I won't tell anyone," he begged between kisses. Gwen was struggling between her mind and her body, yet could not suppress a small gasp in arousal from the kissing.

"It can be our secret," he continued, bring his eyes back to hers. "Just let me have you tonight. Just let me feel what it is like to be with you. Please."

Had Tyler kept his physical manipulation of her body going, she knew she would have succumbed instantly, but she could not. Her mind had won out and the anger of her decision was turned on Tyler.

"Tyler, no. I won't do that to Jessie; it's not fair to him," She yelled, pushing him off her. She climbed out of the tub and looked down at him. His joy was shattered and he looked hurt by her words. It was only going to get worse.

"I thought you would have learned by now, but I guess not." Gwen stormed off towards the master bedroom, tears finally streaming down her face. She was emotionally destroyed. Her body wanted Tyler, but her mind was not willing to give up on Jessie. She needed some alone time to sort through her thoughts. She immediately slipped into a hot shower.

As the warm water cascaded around her, Gwen worked through her thoughts. She loved the kiss between her and Tyler. She could not deny the physical attraction. The more she actively thought about Tyler, the more she realized that her feelings for him ran deeper. The flirtatious persona that everyone saw was not the real him. The Tyler she knew was kind, caring, and funny, everything she loved in a guy.

Jessie was all those things as well, but there were times that Gwen felt as if he did not understand her. Gwen was known to do random things on occasion, just for the sake of doing them. It was a side of her personality she loved, but Jessie questioned her decisions when her random side took over. When she got her songbird tattoo on her wrist, Jessie had questioned the decision a hundred times; only letting up after the inking was finished. When she wanted to do the show, Jessie begged and pleaded for her to think it through for months. It took so much convincing on her part before he would stop nagging. She understood his concerns and always considered them, but when her mind was made up, she wanted his support and she did not like having to fight to get it.

Could Tyler be different? He seemed to have random bursts as she did, such as the strip show and the pool wrestling. It was refreshing and fun. It was obvious that she wanted Tyler. She wanted him bad enough that she was willing to cheat on Jessie, something that no man had ever been able to sway her to do.

Gwen slapped her hand against the shower wall in frustration. All of this was driving her mad. She knew she could not cheat on Jessie, but she could not get the thought of Tyler out of her head. She could not stop imagining what he made her feel when he touched her or what he could do to her body. She ached to feel his strong arms wrapped around her and pulled tight against his body. She longed to feel his lips against her again and wanted to feel his tongue rub against hers. She wanted to know what it felt like to have him inside of her. She wanted to scream his name as he pumped into her, making her orgasm repeatedly.

She could not resist. The thoughts alone were too much to keep her from easing the ache between her legs. Gwen's fingertips brushed gently against her clit, causing her to gasp. Slowly she circled her nub with her finger, applying just enough pressure to making her pulse quicken. She knew exactly what she needed to do to get herself to orgasm.

Gwen's thoughts were solely on Tyler as she pleasured herself. She thought about what it would be like to lie beneath him and to take the entire length of his cock inside of her. She imagined how passionate sex with him would be and how easily he would be able to manipulate her body. Gwen circled her clit harder and faster to the thoughts of Tyler, gently moaning in enjoyment. Her orgasm was building in intensity and she desperately wished that she had a cock or a dildo to help push her along.

Unexpectedly, Gwen felt a strong arm wrap around her waist and pull her in close. She could feel his strong chiseled body against her back. With his free hand, he twisted her nipple, elongating it. Gwen moaned in delight.

"Do you like that?" Tyler's voice asked against her ear.

Gwen nodded as she continued to please herself. Tyler's lips found her neck and kissed along her throat. Gwen automatically leaned her head back, giving him better access. His hand moved from her nipple down her side, ending between her legs. Gwen felt him rub against her opening, which was already wet from her teasing. He easily slid one finger into her aching body. Gwen almost buckled from the invasive digit inside her, but Tyler held her close, still kissing her neck.

Tyler began pumping his finger in and out of Gwen in time with her own fingers circling her clit. After a minute, he pushed another finger in, stretching Gwen's tight walls. He fucked her with his fingers as fast as she was flicking her clit. Gwen was moaning wildly, so close to her release.

"That's it baby," Tyler panted.

"I'm almost there," Gwen said in a barely audible voice.

Tyler slipped in a third finger and slammed into her as hard as he could, still in rhythm with Gwen. It was her undoing. Gwen's toes curled and her body tightened as warmth seeped through her body. She cried out as her body shook in Tyler's arms. He slowed his fingers and his kisses became gentle as she rode down from her high.

Gwen collapsed against the wall, a minute later, panting hard; the only change in her breathing was the gasp as Tyler removed his fingers from inside her. She felt his body lean into hers. Tyler's lips kissed her ear lightly and he nuzzled his nose against the side of her head.

"Be honest. We're you thinking about me, about us?"

Gwen nodded slightly and that was enough for Tyler. He quickly turned her around and crushed his lips into hers. Gwen's hands were pinned above her head by Tyler's strong arms. His body restrained her against the wall, but Gwen did not intend to fight for release. She loved the feeling of Tyler's hard manhood resting against her stomach. She had longed to feel herself beneath his powerful body. This was what she wanted.

Tyler took both her wrists in one hand while the other slid down her body. Once he reached her leg, he hoisted it up, wrapping it around his hip. From this position, Gwen could feel Tyler's shaft rubbing against her pussy lips as his pelvis ground into her.

Gwen was panting beneath Tyler's lips. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth, exploring deep inside. Gwen's tongue glided against his and the couple moaned in unison. Although Gwen had just had an explosive orgasm, all this attention was quickly building another inside of her.

Tyler released her wrists and grabbed her other leg, wrapping it around his body. Gwen locked her arms around his neck for support, never breaking their kiss. Tyler carried her out of the shower and into the bedroom of The Suite. Once at the bed, he placed her down on the mattress, their tongues still massaging each other.

He was the one who broke their kiss with his mouth trailing down her jawline and down her neck. Gwen was panting as the aching grew inside her. Tyler's lips traveled down her body, grazing her skin gently. His tongue left a trail from her neck down to her breast, where Tyler latched on to her nipple. He pulled at it with his teeth while his tongue flicked it repeatedly. Gwen whimpered beneath him, silently begging for more.

Tyler knew what the sound she made meant and traveled further down her body, planting gentle kisses along the path. As he passed over her clit, he kissed it gently, causing a shock to pass through Gwen's body. Tyler flicked her clit gently with his tongue a few more times before continuing to the entrance of her bare pussy.

He did not wait as he plunged his tongue inside her. Gwen's hips bucked up, but Tyler held her still as he continued to taste her sweetness. Gwen was writhing and grabbing desperately at the sheets of the bed. Her moans grew louder as Tyler continued to enjoy her. She felt his tongue circle around her opening, then darting in and out of her. He moaned against her, causing the vibrations to travel through her. Gwen could not hold back any longer as her second orgasm ripped through her. She could feel her juices spill out of her and Tyler eagerly licked up every bit.

He soon returned to her lips and Gwen could taste herself on him. She was already desperate for more from just his kiss.

Tyler stood up and looked over Gwen's naked body.

"You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, Gwen."

Gwen bit her lip and found the energy to sit up on the bed. She dropped to her knees and was faced with Tyler's cock. It was even bigger now that she was closer. She rubbed the head along her lips before opening her mouth and taking almost all his length into her throat.

"Oh, fuck," Tyler groaned.

Gwen continued to take him into her mouth as far as she could. Her pace was slow at first, but she gained speed with each repetition. Her tongue curved around his shaft, giving attention to the underside of his cock. Her hands played with his balls, massaging them while she sucked. Tyler threaded his fingers through her hair to steady himself. He was shaking and Gwen could tell he was close to exploding inside her mouth.

Tyler removed his dick from her mouth, panting uncontrollably. He pulled Gwen up and crushed his lips back into hers. His hands held her face tight against his. He was controlled by his desire of Gwen.

When he tore his mouth away, he spun Gwen around and pushed her onto the bed. He climbed up behind her, ready to slam his cock into her. Gwen had other plans. Using her leg, she pushed him onto his back, catching him off guard. She spun on her knee until she faced him. She ground her pussy lips against his shaft, teasing him.

"How the hell did you do that?"

"Ten years of gymnastics," she smirked, continuing to rub on him.

"Preferred position?" Tyler asked through gritted teeth.

Gwen could tell he was fighting himself to find out what Gwen wanted. She bit her lip and shook her head.

"I don't want you take me like some animal from behind. I want you to take me like a man and look at me while you fuck me."

Tyler grabbed her hips and lifted her up. Repositioning himself against her opening, Tyler pushed her down on his dick. Gwen moaned out as he filled her.

"You are just full of surprises, you little minx."

Without another word, Tyler started pounding into Gwen. Her body rocked and bounced against him. Her tits bounced each time her pelvis hit against his. She felt so stretched with him inside of her and she felt more pleasure than she had ever thought possible. Gwen rode against him, pushing herself further to orgasm.

"Oh fuck," she screamed out when another passed through her.

"That's it. Cum for me baby," he groaned, watching the pleasure on her face.

When the pleasure passed, Tyler pushed Gwen onto her back, his dick remaining sheathed inside of her. He continued to pound into her and the familiar sensations began to build in her again. She had never experienced so many orgasms at once. She pushed her hips against his, urging her body on to another climb. It was not going to take long, but Gwen was enjoying every second of it.

Tyler pushed into her harder and faster than before, but Gwen was able to keep pace. A few more pumps and the heat filled her veins again. Her body tightened briefly before relaxing, completely drained of energy.

Tyler pushed into her a few more times before grabbing her hips hard and unloading deep inside of her. He collapsed on top of Gwen for a moment before pulling out of her and rolling onto his back. He reached over and pulled Gwen tight against him.

Time passed slowly as Gwen laid in Tyler's arms, barely able to stay awake. She was incredibly exhausted and did not know how much longer she would remain conscious.

Tyler, who had spent the last few minutes panting, somehow found the energy to push himself up. His eyes showed concern as he stroked a strand of Gwen's hair behind her ear.

"I'm sor-"

"Don't be," Gwen cut him off. "I was into it just as much as you were. Besides, I regret nothing," she admitted with a smile.

"Really?" A look of shock consumed Tyler's face. Gwen bit her lip as she nodded in reply.

Gwen knew this was what she wanted, even though she was aware of the cost. She had grown so fond of Tyler in the last few weeks that she saw potential for something more. She was willing to end her relationship with Jessie so she could see where things would go with Tyler. Being that they were confined in the same house together for the next six weeks, she knew they would have plenty of time to explore their feelings for one another. There was just one small matter to attend.

"I do have a favor to ask."

"Anything," Tyler said eagerly.

"Don't tell anyone. Say nothing about this in the house. No one can know before I have the chance to tell Jessie in person. He at least deserves to hear that I cheated on him from me."

Tyler looked into her eyes with admiration before nodding.

"Of course."

Gwen was glad Tyler understood her position and knew he must really care if he was going to go along with it. She locked her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep, passionate kiss, before nuzzling against him and falling asleep.

The Vote: The Cost

Tyler was in a fantastic mood when he returned to the house. As requested by Gwen, he made no indication that they had slept together and he did not intend to betray her trust. He was not even going to tell Jeremy that he had finally done the impossible because his reason was not the same anymore. He originally set out to make Gwen cheat as some kind of sick game, but through all his attempts to lure her into his bed, he realized she was not a conquest. She was something more.

Tyler realized that his feelings for Gwen ran deeper; how much deeper he could not be sure. He wanted to be with her, to protect her, to care for her, to be her friend, in addition to having her in his bed. He wanted to explore more possibilities with Gwen. He wanted to spend time with her in the house, to hang out with her friends and to share more stories of their lives.

All the possibilities made him excited, so excited that he had to shut himself away from the rest of the house to keep from exposing their secret. He could not stop smiling. He could not stop thinking about every single moment he had spent with her over the last four weeks. This was something that he had not felt before, not even with Cathy. This was uncharted territory for him, but he was not frightened. He was eager to explore and could not think of anyone better to do it with than Gwen.

When Tyler finally had himself under control, he returned to the living room, just in time for the eviction announcement. It was not a shock to him when Hattie was voted out, as that was what his alliance had wanted.

While Hattie said goodbye to her friends, he looked at his alliance. Jeremy was angry that he received a vote and Patricia was livid that she received three. They all knew those votes came from Hattie's friends, and he could not fault them for not wanting to vote her out.

Tyler watched as Drew and Hattie walked to the door. He did not look at them, wanting to give them some privacy, although he was still in earshot of their conversation.