Evil Bitch Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers

"Rinse," I said soberly.

"You are just teasing me aren't you?"

I didn't reply. Hell I couldn't reply because I was still so damn conflicted. I rubbed her hair watching the suds slowly disappear from her incredibly long thick hair. Success her hair was done.

I grabbed the sponge and applied body wash to it. Soon I was scrubbing her gorgeous porcelain skin and from shoulders to ass cheeks. Then she wiggled her ass at me. My hand moved down and I felt that firm round ass beneath my fingers. Then I slid the sponge between her cheeks which brought a squeal of delight from her. I added a bit more body wash and finished off the back of her thighs and lower legs.

I tried to hand the sponge to her but she just turned around and batted those baby blue eyes at me. I slowly washed her tits and the spot just below them lifting each one in turn. She licked her lips and the last of my resolve was dissolving by the second. I had to distract myself.

"Damn girl you have a scary looking bush down there," I told her.

"Maybe someone can do some lawn care for me," she purred unaware of the change of emotions in me.

I opened the shower door and retrieved scissors and a fresh razor from the medicine cabinet.

"Have a seat," I told her. "Now spread your legs."

She followed my directions but her eyes never left the hard cock that was so close to her lips now.

"You're the customer how much do I take off the top?"

"All of it," she moaned. "I want it at smooth as a baby's bottom."

I knelt down and used the scissors to remove most of her pubic hair. I could see how fucking soaked her pussy was and the tantalizing scent was driving me crazy. Once the majority of the hair was gone I lathered up her mound and began my work in earnest. I began at the top and bit by bit I removed the annoying stubble that remained. Soon her sex was free of hair and as requested so very smooth to the touch. I could see the flowery petals of her sex glistening with desire and I stood up.

"My work here is done," I said as I reached for the shower door.

"Is it," she purred. "I believe you left something unfinished mister."

"Yeah, cause if I stay, we both might regret it."

"Regret," she said as if I had slapped her. "You think fucking me might be a mistake?"

"Fucking you, no," I told her. "...fucking you now at this very moment... yeah. Look at all that you have been through and see it for what it is."

"You don't want to hurt me is that it?"

"Exactly, great idea just wrong time is all."

"Aw, what a sweetheart you are," she said standing up and hugging me. "Ya sure your cock is like rock fucking hard?"

"I can't believe I am saying this but yeah, this one time I really have to leave."

And I did. It was one long very cold shower later that I managed to wear a pair of sweats without a tent in them. The time wasn't wasted as I grilled Sterling over her list of misdeeds. She had been plenty busy it turned out. What she had done to Charlie and Becca back in Arkham didn't really bother me when I heard of all the technology she had purchased and the massive files related to them. I found out all that she had done to Liz well that torpedoed my erection and erotic desire in one fell swoop. I ended up with a towel wrapped around me and invoking a primal scream outside. After the pen incident at work I was afraid of what I might do in an enclosed space. I was relieved to discover that Liz and Charlie's wife Becca were in route and I could help take care of her.

"Why did you use Liz the way you did?"

"Master, I thought that would be obvious. I couldn't do any of the necessary modifications on you without testing them out first."

"Hold the fucking phone... what do you mean necessary modifications?"

"I am trying to make your dream come true Sir," she said like I should know what she was talking about.

"Dream, what dream," I asked.

"The notebook with your alter ego you created..."

"Oh my fucking god Sterling, that was a comic book I wrote in high school. I was just a kid for crying out loud!"

"But you put so much effort and thought into it," she replied obviously confused.

"It all makes sense now," I said as I headed inside for a warm shower to drive away the mental chill. "This is all my fault. Poor Liz," I moaned as I felt the emotional weight come crashing down. "Everything that Nyarlathotep did is nothing compared to this."

"Master I was the one who did this."

"But I was the one who inspired it. Did you do all of it or are there things left to do?"

"I have completed everything Sir... I am sorry."

I did a mental list of all the things I had collected in biology class my sophomore year. I had thought of all the cool things animals and insects could do. That easily transferred to the idea for a comic book character. He wasn't really a hero more a vigilante. Getting revenge on the people who did what they had done to him and now Liz and I were living that out. No wonder she was having issues not knowing what had been done to her. I shook my head in anger and shame.

I ran a second shower and let the heat comfort and the falling water hide the tears. When I was ready I shut off the water, dried off and once more tied a towel around my waist. I stepped into my bedroom and glared at the large paper weight sitting on top of my chest of drawers. The rocky shell of the meteor that had held the A.O. alloy was there. Marvin in his limited fashion had shown me with mental images how to affect this material. It was much more difficult that manipulating the alloy. It required real mental fortitude.

I decided to use my rage and focus it on the shell maybe that would be enough. I thought about all the crap that had happened and held onto to it. I stoked the rage and anger and helplessness into a white hot mental flame. Then I imagined a blinding laser like light striking the rocky shell and shattering it into a million pieces. To my surprise it collapsed into tiny clear glass-like cubes.

Then I collapsed to the floor weak as a kitten and bleeding profusely from my nose. The migraine level headache that followed nearly stole my consciousness. So I lay there in a fetal position for a long time until both the pain and blood faded to memory.

Gingerly I rose to my feet and shakily walked over to the chest of drawers. Marvin had already climbed from his hiding spot under my pillow up the sheer vertical obstruction and was standing there to greet me. He seemed very pleased with my success as was I of course. I got the distinct impression from him that this material was a lot more prized even than the A.O. alloy. Well from the effort it took me I could see why.

"Now what," I asked Marvin.

He replied as he always did with images of a long and distant past.

Deep Space:

Untold Centuries Before:

Life is abundant and varied in our galaxy. It has also existed since the beginning. One of the oldest races that still thrive are the star shepherds. When new stars are born they are there to celebrate. When old stars die there they are too to help them in the crossing. It was the star shepherds who discovered the star metal and how to create and refine it.

The seeds of it are located in the dark nebulas. Here the black suns burn fiercely and space and time are bent and warped. The star metal seeds are then collected and taken to a place of dying. Billions of seeds are set into orbit around a sun about to go supernova. The rest is patience and letting nature takes its course.

Once the star dies the far flung seeds are collected and the massive amounts of light, radiation and gravity have done their work. The dark matter is transformed into usable and highly prized star metal. For long eons only the cores were harvested for their alloy to be used in all levels of technology. The hard rocky shells set aside as unusable. But it was a glorious chance accident that led to the great discovery.

Her name was Shada'Niir and she was one of the students selected to train among the star shepherds. She was a member of one of the elder species in our galaxy, their culture at this time already two billion years old. They were from our perspective humanoid but obviously not human. They are taller, stronger, faster and more evolved than we are in every way. Though they know war they do not revel in it. Though they love peace they will fight to survive.

Shada'Niir had reached a stage in her own personal evolution and was chosen to leave her home and learn what the ancients had to teach. Her people had always possessed a high degree of psychic power. It was one of the things that had shaped them as it had. Their innate telepathy had saved them from the wars that lesser races had blindly marched to. It had also warned them of coming conflicts. Indeed every aspect of their lives was a reflection of the many schools and disciplines of the mind.

Though the star shepherds had always shared the fruits of their labors there were few outside the race who knew its secrets. So Shada'Niir was taken to a place her people called the black sun zone. It was a massive dark nebula and a place frequented by the star shepherds. She did not why until now. Here they told her were the seeds of the star metal that all the awakened races used. Awakened, referred to those species that were psychically gifted, like her people. It was there in that dark place that she felt the first stirrings of understanding.

Then the young adept was taken to a place of imminent dying. Sheltered from all harm she watched the passing of a star and in its wake a deeper wisdom. Shada'Niir was allowed to open and harvest her own star metal for the very first time. She watched bewildered as the outer shells were collected and taken to the Great Shrine on the shepherd's home world. She kept hers and the elders saw this as a good sign. Shada held the two halves of the seed in her long delicate fingers and pondered. Why would so much of the seed go unused? This is something she meditated on for years throughout her education into the higher paths of the mind.

Shada'Niir finished her official training and returned home. She still possessed her first shell and on a daily basis used it as the center of her meditation. It wasn't until she was a teacher, a mother and near the end of her life that she unlocked the secret. At this time of her life she was a well known artist whose star metal sculptures were highly prized for their beauty and their intricacy. I suppose it was the artist in her that desired a new medium in which to work in. So it was that she bent her thoughts to shell. She observed its rocky exterior and remembered that single blinding moment when it ceased to be dark matter and was transformed into star metal.

"Why," her youngest daughter asked her on that fateful day.

"Why what," Shada replied as she stared at the shell.

"Mommy why is the shell so hard and ugly," the little girl asked.

"That is a secret," Shada told her knowing there were many years if at all that her own daughter might learn it. "But I will tell you this that is a very good question."

Her daughter smiled and wandered off the way that children do forgetting momentous things that they had set into motion. Shada'Niir rose up from her meditative posture and knelt near the shell, her shell.

"Why are you so hard and ugly," she asked aloud.

She closed her eyes and ran her fingers over the surface of the thing feeling each and every crevice and ridge. Then Shada recalled the explosion that the seed had been exposed to.

"Question, why wasn't the seed destroyed? Answer, because in that instant the dark matter is converted into star metal. Question, why is the shell so hard and ugly? Answer, because it took the brunt of the explosion. Question, why is the shell not used? Answer, because it is not star metal... But it has to be star metal otherwise it wouldn't have survived the explosion. It IS star metal!!!"

There was the indisputable logic. The shell of the seeds was in fact unrefined star metal. Shada'Niir turned her formidable power upon the shell to cool it but nothing happened. That made sense the depths of space are incredibly cold so that wasn't likely to work. Heat will also not work considering a super nova was the reason for the transmutation. What was left to use? When she sculpted the star metal it took hours of intense psychic energy to create her works of art. Maybe just maybe enough psychic energy can do the trick? Now instead of heat or cold she sent raw untempered mental energy at the shell. A headache and a nosebleed later she had done the unthinkable. She, Shada'Niir, had refined star crystal.

After recuperating she eagerly fashioned her first star crystal sculpture. Shada hid it and took it straight away to the star shepherd's home world for its revealing. It was the pinnacle of her artistic career and won her a place in the history of many races on that day.

They all learned that once the star crystal was refined it was much easier to manipulate and a much harder substance once finished. It was a whole new age for the shepherds and their students. Shada'Niir's name was revered and she was offered a permanent dwelling on the home world for her discovery.

London:

Wind Sword Manor:

I lay on my bed with the large cube of star crystal on my belly. It had taken hardly any effort to combine the tiny cubes into one big one. My arms folded under my head a stared at its beauty in complete wonder. It was truly a flawless perfect thing. According to Umbra who had measured it for me the star crystal cube measured the same on all sides down to a fraction of a micron. And that is saying a lot.

I closed my eyes and thought back to high school, specifically sophomore year when I created my super hero character. He had caused Liz so much grief but had given me so much joy back then. There were all those silly daydreams about fighting the bad guys and saving the girls.

Back then my imagination was so limited. But now with Charlie's drawings and schematics for the weapons and armor at my mental beck and call I could create anything. In high school I wanted him to have a symbiote like in the comics but instead of it being so negative it would amplify his goodness instead. It would turn the antihero into a real hero.

Then the daydream began in earnest and I imagined my new and fully realized super hero. Let's see I thought to myself. The power source for the symbiote armor would be in the center of his chest small but powerful. Since stealth and hand to hand combat were his strengths the suit would amplify his strength, coordination and absorb both light and sound. Already the concentric rings of Hiero-runes were taking shape around the central stone.

He wasn't a tank sort of character so the suit would allow for the maximum movement while protecting key areas. So what armor it did have would be over the upper chest, spine, groin and feet. This would keep the heart, spine and balls safe.

Of course there would be a mask to protect his identity. But he would need more. His key weapons in the comic were his cyber-whip and force shield. As a kid I lacked detail but this time I could really visualize the whip and shield in my head. The lines were almost organic and allowed for speed as well as compactness.

I reimagined the watch I was wearing to be like Charlie's tech sleeker with that touch of alien to it.

Of course the entire symbiote and gear were jet black with the only detail being the black on black Hiero-runes covering the suit. That is until a better idea came along.

Then it was off to reliving my favorite fight scenes in every kung fu, karate and anime I had ever watched. The flashing of swords or other martial weapons and the amazingly choreographed hand to hand fight scenes ever. Finding the best sword fight scenes was difficult there were so many to choose from. I mean someone like Jet Li or Chow Yun Fat or even Luke Goss. If I could fight like that...

Real dreaming took over and I slipped into a disjointed montage of fighting, shooting and hand to hand death matches. My hands moved in intricate poses and strikes while my feet guided my body through complex kata forms and techniques. It was one of those dreams where all my senses were plugged in and I could feel everything. I love those and this one was the best. It seemed like I hit the Ninja buffet and assassinated an entire legion of enemies with every weapon known to man and alien before I woke up.

I opened my eyes and I was covered in sweat. I was actually more tired than when I went to sleep. But it was like that when I had one of those full sensory dreams. I slid off the bed and the moment my toes hit the floor I felt the all over body ache. I stripped off my shirt and holy shit I was bruised from my neck on down! The sweatpants followed and likewise my legs were black and blue. What the hell man? I staggered into the bathroom wincing the entire way and there was Louisa finishing up getting a tub of hot water ready, including bubbles!

"Master, what happened to you?"

"I don't know can you help me into the bath?"

"Of course," she said as she gingerly slipped her body under my arm and propped me up.

We made the short jaunt to the tub. She helped me slide into the hot water without mishap. I couldn't have done it without her.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH that feels nice," I moaned.

"Shall I stay Master," Louisa asked.

"Yes please," I replied.

"Shall I pick a new bed for you to use Master," she offered.

"You think the repulsor bed did this to me?"

"What else could have?"

"I don't know," I admitted.

She leaned close and lightly touched the back of my head.

"Does that hurt Master?"

"No."

"HMMMM," she pondered. "If it were the bed you would think that any body part in contact with the field would be black and blue."

"Yeah you'd think," I agreed.

"UMMMM how is your uh..." she stopped and blushed furiously.

"Its fine but you can check if you want?"

There was a long pause and I think at that moment she really thought about it. Then blushed and remained silent.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you Louisa," I told her.

"It is quite alright Master," she said. "It is just that I have never been with anyone. When I touch someone I get a feel for who they are deep down inside. All the men, except you, that I have touched either by accident or on purpose have disappointed me."

"But not me," I said.

"No Sir not you," she said with a hard glance into my eyes. "You have done some morally questionable things Master but deep down you are genuine, kind and a nerd. But I like that about you. You are so down to earth and well... you. I want to find a man just like you for my first time I suppose."

"But not me," I repeated.

"No Sir not you," she said softly. "While you would be gentle and amazing I would just be another notch in your belt. I want someone to want me and me alone."

"I respect that Louisa," I told her with a smile. "I have no doubt there is another nerd out there just for you."

We both laughed and I winced but it was worth it. I closed my eyes and focused my mental energy on healing. Slowly over the next hour the pain faded to nothing. When I could I lifted my arm from the water and the bruising was all but gone. That still left me in the dark as to how it got there in the first place. My first thought was Sterling but why would she bruise the piss out of me. That made no sense at all. She already told me that all the physical augmentations were done. Unless she fibbed to me.

"Sterling," I said softly.

"Yes Master," she appeared kneeling next to the tub.

"Have you been doing any physical augmentation again," I asked.

"No sir, all of my improvements are already in place."

"Are they all complete," I asked knowing she played with the letter of the law and not necessarily the spirit of it.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers