Evil Bitch Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,764 Followers

"WELLLLLLLLLL," she said grimacing.

"Oh hell... what the heck is percolating in my system?"

"I added the same extra chromosome chains Charlie has to see if any neat alien traits would show up and..."

"And... and what," I asked.

"Nothing," she replied disappointed.

"Thank GOD," I said with a huge sigh of relief.

"Since Master is healed and no longer bruised shall I set out some clothes for you," Louisa asked.

"Yes please, something loose and comfy," I told her.

Louisa went about picking out a fresh pair of sweatpants and a large cotton t-shirt. As she bent over to lay out my clothes I couldn't help but notice that fine round ass of hers.

"Master... quit staring at my bottom. You are making me... wet."

She said this just before she left my rooms. I was beginning to think that evil ran through the female sex entirely. A blast of cold water from the shower deflated my desire while Sterling giggled unmercifully. Evil Bitch!

Collecting on a Debt:

After all my bubbles in my bath were gone as well as my bruises I dried off and got dressed. God it felt good just not to hurt again. I unlocked the door that led to the third floor and stalked up the stairs. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to find Storm and Marvin (who was clinging precariously to the other's back) waiting at the top of the stairs.

"I guess there is no leaving you behind eh?"

"No Master what if you need our assistance," Storm asked.

"Just don't do anything unless I ask or I really need help, okay?"

"Yes Master," Storm replied as he launched himself and landed lightly on my shoulders.

"I never see you in your cat form why is that Storm," I asked suspecting I already knew the answer.

"I use it quite a bit you just never see me is all Master," he replied.

"Not the answer I was expecting," I admitted.

"You thought I preferred to fly is that it?"

"Exactly."

"Oh I do, but I also enjoy stalking and hiding Master," he said with a purr.

"We are going to have to go flying together sometime you know that," I told him.

"I look forward to teaching you Master," Storm said with just a hint of smugness in his voice.

We reached the top of the stairs and I turned to the left and counted three doors down. There it was the door marked with the All Seeing Eye. According to the instructions left by the Black Pharaoh I was supposed to adjust the symbol by turning it clockwise one quarter turn. The eye looked just fine to me so there must be more to the door than just that. Upon closer examination I discovered painted over very skillfully were the three lightning bolts I knew so well. They were skewed and this must be what needed turning. I grabbed the design and slowly turned it clockwise until I heard a loud 'click'. The door opened just a bit on its own once it was unlocked. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. The hallway beyond appeared perfectly normal and absolutely empty. For some reason that really bothered the hell out of me but I walked down it nonetheless. The hall ran about thirty feet or so until I ended in another door but this one was unlocked. When I opened this one now I felt like I was getting somewhere but where exactly was a complete mystery. The space beyond was dominated at a huge circular hole. Suspended over the hole were four walkways that led to a triangular platform above the hole. Three of the walkways ended at a flat side of the triangle but the one in front of me ended at one of its points. To reach the other walkways I had to travel to the platform and then choose from there which one to explore first. The stone path in front of me appeared sturdy enough and when I set foot on it didn't budge in the least. Thank god for small favors I suppose. Once I crossed onto the platform I saw four stone signs set into the floor of the large triangle. Three were on the corners in front of the other walkways and the last was dead center. They read from left to right 'the blind', 'the silent' and 'the formless'. The center one read 'the homeless' and 'the soulless'. How cheerful the formless and the soulless. I think I will leave those for last. The three outer paths were obvious but how the hell was I supposed to get to the center two? So I knelt down and examined the stone sign. I wanted to see if pressing it or if it lifted up or something but it remained a solid part of the platform.

"Okay I give the hell up, how do I get to the homeless or the soulless," I asked.

In answer I heard a loud rumbling from above and an intricately carved pillar dropped down from the darkness. It settled noisily into place and I looked at the ample hand and foot holds.

"I guess you are climbing Master," Storm snickered.

"Apparently," I said with a smile. "Well here goes."

I kicked off my shoes and socks and up I went. It was an easy climb and soon I faced what appeared to be an airlock. The hexagonal door opened as I approached the six panels sliding away into darkness. Up I went into the dark and the unknown. Hell I didn't even know what sort of debts I was even collecting. Was it money or favors or what?

The pillar reached its end and I felt around with my foot and found what felt like cool grass not far off to my right. Leap of faith time I guess so I jumped lightly onto the unseen ground. I landed without mishap and within a few steps a gorgeous night sky greeted me. It was moonless but there were other heavenly bodies to admire instead. I could see two no three planets within easy reach of this world. Kansas was through the wormhole Toto and I was god only knows how far from Earth. The air was clean and clear with just a hint of some unknown flower blooming.

Storm took wing leaving poor Marvin stuck on my shoulder. I couldn't blame him. Besides let him scout out the area and see what lies ahead of me. I was walking up a noticeable rise in the geography and it stopped at a cliff that overlooked what appeared to be a dead city. It was elegant and obviously not manmade but whomever they had been beauty and architecture went hand in hand.

It didn't take much looking around to find a path down towards the Necropolis. There were no lights or any sign of life coming from any of the buildings, how sad. The thought and heart that went into any one of those buildings was nothing short of a masterpiece. In its entirety the city was a seemingly endless contrast of line and curve and light and shadow. I could spend days just exploring the city but I knew better. Somewhere nearby was either the homeless or god help me the soulless. I wouldn't know which until I ran into them.

Storm appeared out of the ebony sky and caught a thermal and hung there like a puppet on its strings.

"There are two heat signatures in that direction Master," he said angling his head towards the larger of the two spheres hanging in the heavens.

"How big," I asked.

"Size and shape fit adult humanoid but their body temp is all wrong," he replied.

"They must be the homeless," I said.

"Why do you say that Sir," Storm asked.

"I am thinking the soulless won't show up on thermal."

"That is very logical Master," he said with a toothy grin. "Switching to full spectrum and motion sensors; follow me Sir."

There was a path of sorts leading through a grove of shoulder high plants. I am not sure if I would call them bushes or trees because they had characteristics of both. The sweet flowery scent I had detected from the cliff top was coming from them and their queer translucent fruit. I wanted to pick one but decided against it. It wasn't long before I heard the distinct sounds of falling water and a woman singing. The grove spread out and away from a rocky outcropping to my left and the sounds I heard were coming from there. I cut across the plants and left the path and discovered a notch worn away eons ago by running water and nestled in a small circular formation was signs of habitation. I walked into the notch and there on the right hand side a simple yet gorgeously constructed cottage. Next to it were several of those bush trees loaded with its strange fruit. Just beyond the cottage I could see the waterfall and at its base a young woman standing there singing as she bathed. I am sure she would be offended if I were to describe her as humanoid so I will suffice to say she was very beautiful. She was six foot with long silvery white hair that fell passed her very shapely round bottom. Her arms, legs and fingers were all a bit longer and more slender than I was accustom to but did nothing to detract from her good looks. I had to get closer for a more detailed observation. When I was a mere twenty feet away I saw that not only was her sex bald but besides the hair in her head she had not other body hair whatsoever. Her breasts were of a good size and very firm with lilac colored areoles and perky nipples. The fine lines defining her abdomen and her other musculature told me not only was she attractive but very physically active.

'It's rude to stare and itemize a female in that manner young man,' her voice said in my head.

'Sorry, I have never met one of your race before. Please forgive my abrasive thoughts.'

'You are forgiven, now be a dear and hand me that large green stone at the edge of the pool.'

It took some effort to take my eyes off of her but I quickly located what appeared to be a massive emerald on an outcropping nearby. I walked over and picked it up and handed it to her.

'Dear me, would you mind help me wash my hair. It would help mend mental fences, so to speak,' she sent to me with a hint of desire coloring her thoughts.

'I wouldn't want to offend you any further,' I sent and stripped down and entered the pool. 'How am I supposed to use the green stone?'

'Just hold it in both hands above your head, yes just like that... now I can do this...'

So while I stood there like a complete idiot holding the damn stone she spun around dropped to her knees and took my half hard cock into her mouth.

"UNNNNNNNNNNN," I moaned as her tongue did some amazing things to me.

'You can put the rock down now I have what I want,' she sent with a noticeable purr in her thoughts.

I carefully set the stone down and slid my fingers into her hair.

'It's okay,' she sent. 'Grab my hair and thrust Jon Masters.'

I looked down and she was looking up at me. I gasped when I saw her gorgeous violet colored eyes. They had slit pupils like a cat's. But unlike a feline the slits ran horizontal not vertical. I could also see that she possessed a clear membrane that covered the eye protecting it against the water and other irritants I suspected.

I did as she asked and grabbed her fine silky hair and made two fists. Then I slowly thrust my hips forward as she easily gobbled up my cock. Her tongue possessed almost serpentine qualities to it as it slithered and snaked around the head and shaft. I was in lust with this woman!

'I take it your females cannot do that,' she asked.

'Uh no, I wish they could that feels amazing,' I told her.

'If you think that feels good wait until you are inside of me,' she promised.

I was close to climaxing in record time. I was not used that sort of pleasure she was giving.

'It is alright if you want to come for me,' she growled mentally. 'Besides I want to see how you taste.'

I thrust my hips a bit harder now and soon I was howling and she was swallowing. She stood up and was licking her lips.

'A bit salty but altogether not a bad flavor,' she thought with a smile. 'Now be a dear and sit on the edge of the pool, yes just like that.'

Once I was seated and comfortable the nameless woman walked towards me and straddled my lap lowering her very tight very wet slit over my cock.

'UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN,' she sent to me. 'MMMMMMMMMMM nice and thick and so long... it's filling me up!'

She was riding me slowly and leisurely. This was a woman who not only knew how to make love but how to make it last. From time to time she would make little cooing noises and whimper just any other girl I had been with. But what her sex muscles could do was like nothing I had ever experienced. She was in absolute control from the very beginning. I wasn't going to cum until she was damn good and ready. There was no rush and I caressed her body starting at her elegant back. My fingers found the muscle groups and rubbed them lovingly. Eventually I reached around and cupped her breasts and teased her nipples and this seemed to please her a lot. Unsure what were signs of her climax I mimicked her and just enjoyed her body as she was mine?

'I am going to climax Jon Masters are you ready,' she moaned in my mind.

'Yes I am,' I told her.

'Good,' she purred. 'Hold on.'

She began to ride me faster now and her pussy muscles were caressing me like a talented fist. We were both panting loudly as we got closer and closer. Maybe a minute after her warning her back arched and she cried out even as I shot deep into her talented womb. As we caught our collective breaths a new mind entered the conversation.

'Oh I see you have met our visitor,' said a male mind.

'Yes and he has been very generous with me,' she replied.

'I am glad considering,' he thought.

'Yes considering,' she thought back.

'I thoroughly enjoyed our encounter,' I sent to them both. 'However, I am completely in the dark as to what you are inferring to.'

'Ah, it is his first time,' the male mind thought. 'Collecting a debt I mean Jon Masters.'

'Yes, MMMMMMMMMM...'

'He could go one more time,' she moaned. 'Already hard inside of me...'

'You know you shouldn't, but since it will be your last time...'

'... Do you mind Jon Masters just one more for the road?'

If I had known then what I know now I would have fucked her until dawn but I didn't.

'Sure why not if he doesn't mind,' I thought to her.

'Oh no he wouldn't begrudge his mother one last orgasm,' she thought to me.

He didn't mind. So he and Storm went off and chatted while Mom and I had another go around. Then one more with me behind her hammering away at her for all I was worth. She liked it rough with my fist in her hair and my cock deep inside of her. The sound of her cries of pleasure was still fresh in my ears as we came together one last time. How strange that afterwards she was the one who held me close to her body. It was so soothing and natural as her mind caressed me as intimately as she ever did physically.

'Well it is time Sublime Master to pay our debt to you,' she sent sadly.

'I don't even know what sort of debt is owed and to whom,' I tried to explain.

'In life there are always firsts,' she thought with a soft smile. 'I am glad to be yours so that it may soften those that come after.'

'I still don't understand,' I thought.

'You will and soon,' she sent as she led me from the pool.

'Shada Niir,' the name popped into my thoughts.

'Where did you hear that name?'

'From a friend why,' I asked.

'She would be considered something of a saint to us, to my people.'

"Come out Marvin," I said aloud and out from under my clothes the little tripod figure emerged.

The woman sat on the ground and stared openly at the tiny figure as he strode over the grassy landscape towards us.

'He is like nothing I have ever seen before,' she thought to me. 'Where did you find him?'

'I didn't find him I made him,' I explained. 'He is made of Star Metal and yet somehow he achieved self awareness.'

'There are legends among my people of that happening but it is so very rare,' she told me. 'Where did you get the concept for him?'

'It came from one of my favorite authors who wrote stories of alien invaders from a nearby planet of ours. The machines and invaders looked something like that. But he has made subtle changes as he has evolved.'

'And you call him Mar'vin,' she thought to me. 'Does it mean great warrior?'

'Actually it comes from a children's entertainment. Something my mother suggested.'

'So Mar'vin told you the story about Shada Ni'ir?'

'Yes and how she refined Star Crystal, he showed it to me after I managed to do it.'

'YOU, you have made Star Crystal? Show me!'

'I left the cube on my chest when I took a nap. I haven't seen it since.'

'You slept with a block of Star Crystal on your chest while you slept? What did you dream about?'

So I recalled the entire history about Liz and Sterling and the super hero I had created and day dreamed about. She sat attentive to every word and every image and emotion it brought up in me. Then I told her how I had woken up bruised and was in too much pain to notice what had happened to the cube of crystal.

'It's probably on the floor by the bed,' I thought.

'Or it might be here with you right now Jon Masters,' she expressed as she touched my chest.

As I watched the clear crystalline substance revealed itself from its hiding spot. Soon she held a perfect transparent cube in her hands.

'What the hell?'

'When you dreamed of creating a symbiotic armor the crystal sensed your desires. It took on the form and abilities you wanted so badly. You are truly a gifted young man.'

'What now?'

'Now you leave me with the Star Crystal and I fashion for you your staff of office as I saw so very clearly in your mind. My son will give you a tour of the Necropolis as you call it.'

That was that. She rose to her feet and walked away to do whatever she was going to do. I got dressed and followed her son towards the city. He seemed in very good spirits despite the fact that I had made his mom cum like three times.

'You seem in a good mood,' I sent to him.

'I haven't seen her that happy in so very long,' he replied.

'So tell me about the city.'

He launched into the long and detailed history of the once great city and his deceased ancestors. As I had suspected each and every building was preplanned not just for its function but its beauty and location. I had asked him how the hell do you plan a city on so epic a scale and he just laughed. He took me directly to the very center of the city to a building that roughly translated as the axis. It was the tallest and most elegant of all the structures. Here the ruling body met and did business. We entered what I guess could best be described as a lobby but there in the center of the floor was a scaled down replica of the entire city. Just like humans they build models of their buildings but instead of designing one at a time the whole city was planned out here. They recreated all the lighting and chose not only which building but its perfect orientation to the sun and stars as well. Talk about a race of perfectionists. We took their version of an elevator but instead of a moving car you selected your floor and were teleported to the top. How fucking cool is that! He took me out on the roof and I got to look out over the entire cityscape. There were no signs of war or disease or poverty anywhere.

'What happened?'

'We simply died out. There were fewer and fewer children being born for no apparent reason. So that is why we adopted the Awakening program.'

'What is that?'

'Your friend Charlie that is so prominent in your thoughts. He must have run into one of our people and was given one of the devices. It over a brief period of time alters the volunteer's genetic structure to one of us.'

'First he was just an infant when it happened. Second what do you call yourselves?'

'We are the Qual. Our race and society have existed since near the beginning. As for Charlie and the implanting of one so young; they must have been dying or gravely injured to do such a thing. It is not common practice I assure you.'

'I believe you. So the device has a racial memory of sorts I take it?'

'Yes, language both written and spoken is the first thing to be learned. Then the history and other lessons follow after that.'

'Well he got a smattering of the written and a whole lot on how to build stuff.'

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,764 Followers