Evil Dominator Mike

Story Info
The Holy Hero Dominates an Evil Witch.
8.9k words
4.41
6.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When salaryman Mike had been reborn into a medieval fantasy world, his excitement for it died the moment he understood what his life was going to be. Having been born a peasant in a fishing village, just the daily struggle to stay alive was a complete pain from the start. Not only was the world plagued by all kinds of monsters but the village sent most of their produced food to a nearby temple as offerings just for the promise of protection from the gods.

One of the few things that kept Mike going was the knowledge that one of the village women would be eventually married to him. But the issue with the temple came again to haunt him as they decided who got to marry based on contributions and for both years he had been eligible to marry, he had not been as diligent to gather food as the others who acted like it was their holy duty.

So Mike just spent his time fishing thinking about all the things he could do once he was married while cursing the temple. Though when the first big orc raid happened in the area during Mike's twentieth year, he suddenly gained an appreciation for the fortified temple. In fact, he had been the first to run towards it even while the rest of the village had still been loading carts.

Even if the temple had let the peasants in, they were locked to sleep in the courtyard. It had lasted days and the amount of food they had been given had decreased until some of the starving peasants ate their leather belts. Though at that point Mike had had enough and he tried to break deeper into the temple.

It had taken barely minutes for Mike to be caught and his weak peasant body to be dragged to some altar for punishment. A masked woman in white almost hit him with a mace before she had fallen to her knees. She had sobbed something about the holy mace choosing a champion for the first time in centuries.

The incident at the temple had been two years ago by now. Mike had spent those years training to be a holy hero that was worthy of being chosen. At first, he had even thought of escaping but as he grew to realize just how much power he was going to have, he embraced his training to the fullest even if it was mostly studying religious texts.

And now, Mike stood at the front gate of the temple in a white robe. He held the very crude-looking steel mace that was fully made of metal.

"Go forth hero, purge this world of evil with the Mace of Divine Justice," the High Priestess declared at the end of a long ceremony. Mike had spent most of it imagining all the ways he wanted to humiliate the pious priestess that had made his life hell by irrelevant religious study. But since he did not know if she had ways to control his holy powers, he had to leave those as dreams.

"The will of the gods will be done, I have dedicated my life for this moment," Mike replied with the last bow he decided to do in this life. Then he simply turned around while the priests chanted farewells behind him.

Even if Mike did not really care about the gods, he was definitely only going to fight the so-called evil beings. After all, nobody cared about what happened to them, not even the other evil beings. And he had heard about a suitable first target for his most holy mission.

** * **

Even if Mike's white robes were not suitable for stealth, he managed to observe his target from a hill without being spotted. The blonde half-elf witch Sona had set up his hut in the middle of a garden valley and the only protection she seemed to have was a horde of imps doing various labor tasks.

The imps were not the strongest of demons and the only thing of value in the valley seemed to be the witch herself. Especially with her red eyes and sizable breasts, she looked like some sex demon that sucked at pretending to be an elf. Just the perfect first target for Mike.

Mike had been a coward the entirety of his new life and just because he now held power, he was not going to start taking risks. So he moved to the treeline at the edge of the garden as silently as he was able and hid his travel bag. Then he took a stronger grip of the steel mace and focused.

A blinding flash of blue burst around Mike and his body changed. Where had just stood a thin peasant was now a mighty blue titan of a man. Even his robe only served as a T-shirt that barely covered his crotch.

Transformed Mike's golden eyes locked on the witch that had seen the flash. His blue muscles bulged and he charged across the garden while gripping the mace that was the source of his power.

Sona's red eyes dilated but in the next moment, she lifted her hands with a clear focus. Her simple red dress began to flow due to rising wind and a visible burst of air shot at Mike. It was strong enough to even lift dust on its way but when it hit the blue titan's body, it only served to tear his white robe apart.

A wide grin spread on Mike's lips as it was confirmed he was just as immune to magic as he had been told. Though pure terror took over Sona and she waved the imps around her to attack the blue giant. But when the first of them was dissolved back into oblivion by a single swing of Mike's mace, the rest vanished on their own.

Mike was about to do a victorious taunt but then his feet sunk to the ground like he stood in quicksand. For a moment he panicked far more than he would ever admit before he released his trump card. With a burst of blue light, an identical clone of him seemingly lunged out of his body and charged at the witch. The only differences were its lack of the mace or torn robes. Though Mike ripped off the shreds during his struggle with the ground.

For a moment it looked like Sona was channeling another spell but then her red dress fell to the ground to reveal all of her silky body. Next, she closed her eyes and Mike saw through the puppet clone how she was visibly shaking. So he stopped it right next to her to give her body a good look.

Sona had the perfect blend of height and bodily shapes. The perkiness of her breasts despite their size was almost unnatural and only something Mike had seen in hentai in his past life. Even if he could not fit his transformed cock within her, he could always stick it between her breasts.

The earth under Mike turned normal and he managed to drag his feet out of it. So he walked behind the witch to have a good view of her from both directions. Another good option was just to fuck her thick thighs. Though the longer the holy hero looked at her, the more he wanted to see if he could fit at least his tip to some hole.

Relative silence lingered and Mike heard Sona's breathing turn ragged. Now was the moment he had been dreaming of ever since he had learned of the powers he was going to wield. And all he needed to do was to make sure he had everything in control. And that included the witch and his own strength. After all, he did not want to break his new toy.

Sona opened one of her eyes just a bit to see the clone's blue cock in front of her. It had silver pubes that matched his short hair but the main focus was its towering size. It was identical to Mike even to the point that it had his erection.

"Fat," Sona uttered and her eyes went wide open to stare at the titanic tool. Due to the height of Mike's transformation, it was on the same level as her breasts.

"Huh?" Mike voiced with a head tilt. The word was a clear insult but the tone had been oddly sensual.

"I mean you have a beautiful big cock," Sona rushed to explain to the clone. "And your body is so strong and divine. Please show me mercy, I will repent."

The texts Mike had read about the witches of this world described them as deceitful above anything else. And even if they were written by priests, he had no reason to think they were entirely wrong since they were authored by ones who actually had fought them. So chances were this witch was going to say pretty much anything to get the upper hand.

"Repent?" Mike grinned from behind the witch. "The only kind of repenting I'm interested in is you bending over."

"It would be my honor," Sona uttered and turned around only to see Mike behind her. It triggered her to look forth and back a few times like she had missed the fact there were two of them.

"Kiss his cock, and bend over to me," Mike voiced. He barely felt his clone but at least it served as the means to see how obedient the witch was. All he knew, she was trying to set up some magic trick since there was no way she would just submit because she liked his cock.

Sona leaned in to land her tongue to the base of the clone's penis and slid it up. The sensation barely tingled Mike and he was distracted from it by the witch moving her hands. As she had done so during spells, he decided to make his clone grab her wrists and hold them to its sides in a way that still let her lick its cock.

"Any hint of you trying to harm me, and I'm going to see where I can fit my mace," Mike voiced and landed his left hand on Sona's ass to get a quick feel. As he needed to keep holding his mace to stay in his titan form, he needed to think about how to proceed. Or at least he liked to focus on that being the main reason. Even if he had planned for this moment many times, there were limits on how helpful his memories about porn from his last life were.

"I would never harm something so divinely beautiful... I mean I'm your faithful servant," Sona panted and gave another long lick to the clone's cock. It was rewarded by a small tap to her ass by Mike before his hand parted.

"Right, do you think my cock can fit in your cunt?" Mike asked and took hold of his base with his left hand. Almost like the witch knew what he was pondering, she did her best to tilt her ass. Though he still needed to crouch his knees to get to the right height.

"Yes please, I mean it would be my honor to please your holy cock with my unworthy cunt," Sona almost moaned. But her excitement rubbed Mike almost the wrong way, it was one thing to pretend to like his cock, it was entirely another to act like they were in a hentai. Then again, if she wanted the hentai experience, he was going to give it to her.

"Once I start, I'm not going to stop, I will mold your tight cunt until it will feel empty without being fucked by me," Mike voiced while sliding his tip to Sona's vulva. From the start the sensation was hot and a bit wet. Not to mention, due to his size, all he would need to do was to press in from the middle as hard as he was able.

"Yes please, fuck me... fuck me," Sona uttered with an almost manic tone before swallowing the clone's balls. It tingled Mike but it mostly made him want to fuck her until she stops pretending, and then keep going after that to see what she really feels.

"Don't think I trust you just because you ask to be fucked," Mike almost flared and thrust with his hip. For a moment he was surprised by how easily half of his length sunk into the fleshy embrace of the witch. She just gurgled down the clone's balls harder and held her hip steady.

A wide smile spread to Mike's lips and he pushed all the way in to hug Sona's ass with his muscular thighs. He more than felt her walls pressure him from every direction but he still reached with his left hand to grab the bulge on her stomach.

"I guess this size is nothing to a witch, got used to it by fucking demons or something?" Mike voiced while he pressed his own cock through Sona's stomach. The sensation was weird but definitely something he could get used to. Though the longer he just kept his cock in, the more aware he was just how little he actually felt. Like his titan form's ability to resist pain was also hindering his pleasure.

"I will never let a demon touch me again, I will only live to serve your divine tool," Sona exclaimed after spitting out the balls. There was no hint on her body that she was being strained, Mike had expected for her knees to at least shake a bit.

"Hah, sure, so you even admit fucking demons and you expect me to trust you," Mike mused and tilted his hip. But the witch kept her ass still even as the pressure to the top of her pussy must have increased by a lot.

"Trust? I'm not worthy of trust, I'm not even worthy of this divine pleasure you have given me," Sona gawked and she suddenly sounded like she was almost crying. Mike took it as a crack in her pretense to enjoy his cock. So all he needed to do was to press a bit harder and the witch would stop pretending.

"Right, what is that even supposed to mean? Just stay silent and let me fuck you into an obedient cock holster," Mike flared and dragged his cock out just a bit. Sona's walls glued into him and let out a wet slurping sound.

"Holster? Yes, Sona will do her best to be worthy of being master's cock holster," Sona voiced like she was mentally overloaded by imagining a new concept but she shut her jaw as tightly as possible with a clack when Mike squeezed her left ass cheek. Though a moment later she began rubbing her nose into the clone's cock even as Mike kept fondling her rear.

Once done with just feeling, Mike thrust his hip into Sona's ass with a loud slap that echoed in the valley but she did not even jerk despite the cheeks of her ass doing a wave from the impact. At the same time, it made Mike grin and think he needed to find some other evil slut that was less jaded by fucking demons. But only after he made this one stop pretending to be obedient. And to do that, a plan inspired by hentai from his last life came to him.

"Since you fit me so perfectly, I'm going to lock you into a travel trunk and treat you like a portable sex toy," Mike voiced. "With a dildo gag down your throat."

"P-portable? Sex? Toy?" Sona uttered like just imagining what the words entailed tilted her. Mike even felt a convulsion travel along the walls that squeezed the entirety of his length. He took it as a sign that he was pushing even the witch to her limit.

"If you tell me how much you hate me, I will let you crawl away once I'm done with you," Mike voiced and applied more pressure with his left hand on Sona's stomach while pressing his tip to her end.

"I-I love you, my divine master, I love everything you say, please let me be your, undeserving p-portable sex toy," Sona gawked in a way that sounded like confused panic to Mike. Even her body had begun to tremble a bit and he felt it even with his dick.

"Well, if that's how you want it, time to see how hard you can take me," Mike voiced and pulled back his hip again. He even made his clone tighten its grip to press the witch's face harder into its stomach. She tilted it sideways so that its cock was against her cheek.

"Yes master," Sona moaned and Mike thrust even harder than before. But this time he did not stop, strike after strike he hit his hip into Sona's ass with louder and louder slap sounds. But even as he accelerated, the witch took him without jerking from the strikes. She only drooled on the clone's cock with heavy breathing.

Before Mike even realized it, he reached a point where he felt enough pressure to feel like he was truly having sex. His soaked blue cock slid out of the witch with slurping sounds and transparent juices spilled to his balls.

A wide grin spread to Mike's lips as the fact he was truly having sex came to him. Even if he could never do this in his true form, he could really get used to this. And maybe a harem filled with demon fucking sluts wasn't that bad if they were trained to take him this hard.

"Beg or I'm creaming your cunt," Mike commanded. He had all the power now but if the witch would drop her presence of full submission, he was not above mercy. At least as long as he did not have a castle where to store his untrustworthy harem.

"Cream? Your divine cream, cream me with your divine cream," Sona stuttered. Once again it sounded like she had never heard the keyword used in this context but she quickly adapted to it.

"Don't take me as some dumb demon you can seduce with words," Mike flared when he had thought for a moment that maybe the witch actually was genuine with her submission. But there was no way that was true in his mind, after all, she had submitted out of fear of his power.

Sona was about to say something but Mike reached to hold her jaw shut with his left hand while his right went under her stomach. He easily held his mace in the air while his forearm applied pressure to the witch's stomach.

"Ighnii ghii," Sona let out high-pitched feral sounds through her forcefully locked teeth, along with spats of saliva with her ragged breathing. And a moment later Mike's cock twitched.

Mike held the witch's jaw while his seed shot deep into her. Her pointed ears along with her knees jerked but otherwise, she kept her position despite the flood of hot semen swelling within her. Mike gave her a few more pumps before he stepped back. Sona gaped only a moment but he backed away fast enough to watch how his seed began seemingly pushing out of her vulva as a slimy mass.

"This is what happens when you keep lying to me," Mike voiced and gave a loud echoing slap to Sona's ass. The area had been already red enough not to show any mark from it. With a grin, Mike was sure he was fully in control of this witch, there was no way she would let herself be creampied if she had some way of stopping it. So she was safe to use at least as long as he kept his titan form.

"D-divine seed, so much divine seed," Sona slurred and rubbed her face into the clone's still erect cock.

"I told you to stay silent, filthy demon slut," Mike exclaimed and slapped Sona's ass again. Then he grabbed her red dress from the ground to give his cock a quick wipe.

"I'm sorry master, I just love your cock too much, punish my unworthy holes for their insolence," Sona voiced and even tilted her ass to better show it to Mike. Though due to the semen-filled state, he was not exactly keen to fuck that hole again even if it was pleasant to look like.

"If you love cock so much, then suck the one in front of you down your throat," Mike voiced. If he tested the witch with his clone, there was no way she could obediently keep doing anything he told her to do. And if she did, then that just meant she was an actual slut. Or at least very dedicated to deceiving him to find a weakness to exploit.

Sona tried to lift her head to reach the tip of the clone's cock, but her hands were locked too low for her to reach it. Though it did not stop her from trying as she kept licking the shaft while swaying it with her nose like in some game.

"Or better yet, fuck it," Mike shrugged. The clone fell to its back and dragged Sona on top of it while still holding her hands. Though she did not need any help in positioning on top of its cock. And in the next moment, she used her hip to skillfully slide the hard rod deep into her.

Sona immediately began lifting her ass enough to slide half of the blue meat out of her before slamming it all in. The pace she did so was enough for even Mike to feel fully surrounding tingles in his cock despite the dampened connection. Also, as he had infinite stamina in his titan form, his own cock was still as hard as before his climax.

"Tell me you are a filthy lying slut that loves riding fat cock," Mike voiced while moving to a sideways angle to compliment the full front he saw through his clone. Sona's breasts were swaying in the air and they clearly had highly erect nipples. The sight of them was more than enough to trigger Mike's urges to play with them. After all, it would be his first time.

"I'm an unworthy sinful that lives to ride her master's, beautiful divine cock," Sona moaned with a hard swallow in the middle. Her pussy juices were clearly dripping down the clone's length and to its balls.

"If you keep acting like this, I might keep you around just so you can keep lying to me," Mike voiced and crouched down to grab Sona's right breast with his only free hand. The soft touch only made his urge to play with both of them harder. But he knew there was no way this witch would let him if he turned into his true form. She might not even scream from disgust before ending him with a single spell.