Evil Dominator Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know how to brush teeth?" Mike asked and he felt with his hand the slight attempt for her to shake her head.

"Then let me teach you, it would be a shame to lose such perfect teeth because you don't know how to take care of them," Mike voiced while he gripped the base of his cock with his left and dragged his tip along the witch's lower lip.

An odd mix of excitement and confusion that was hard to read filled Sona's face. Though even as her jaw was shut, there was a clear smile on her lips like she was still trying to seduce Mike. He grinned back at her and then placed his tip on her lips, and with his left hand, he pushed it under her cheek.

Mike's tip slid along the pearly teeth while he made sure the witch was not able to even tilt her jaw. Though her red eyes were tilted down like she did not want to miss a moment of what was done to her.

"You need to scrub them twice a daily and they will stay nice and white," Mike irked while he moved his hip to make his balls slide along Sona's chin while he pushed deeper into her cheek.

"And human cum is scientifically proven to help to keep white things white," Mike added and he almost laughed at his own joke. Though it inspired him to think of other ways to pervert his modern knowledge to play with these medieval people.

But even as Mike enjoyed his play, he was definitely not done with the witch's pussy. And so he wanted to test if she was now letting him fuck her without messing with his mind. So he moved back on his knees while the witch lifted her head to focus on him. The moment Mike stopped above her hip and began figuring out how to access her pussy, she spread her knees as wide as she was able. But it still did not let Mike get to a proper fucking position due to the cabinet behind him.

Though as Mike thought about it, it was better if the position was a bit awkward in case the witch tried something again. So he angled with his hip to bend his cock into her pussy while leaning over her. It did not let her thrust that fast but at least he got most of his cock locked within her. Though as he did so, he realized the witch really was taller than his feeble peasant body. Not that it mattered, more for him to play with.

"I love you," Sona uttered while Mike began groping her breasts and stirring her pussy with his cock.

"Shut up, just how dumb you think I am?" Mike voiced and twisted Sona's breasts. "Only a lobotomized goblin would fall for that."

"You are right, I'm not worthy, I'm just your toy... am I your favored toy?" Sona uttered.

"As long as my dick stays hard," Mike grinned and leaned in to suck Sona's right nipple. Both of his hands gripped the breast and he squeezed it while making sure his cock did not escape its hole.

"It will," Sona nodded and Mike felt even more blood rush into his nethers. Not that he minded as it only meant the witch's walls felt even softer and tighter at the same time.

Mike soon lost his sense of time on alternating his focus between stirring the pussy and playing with the breasts. And even as he did not get tired of either, he was eventually able to tell he was getting physically tired of the constant erection. And the fact he had climaxed multiple times into the pussy with borderline pain had not helped.

"Time to eat," Mike grunted and fetched a bowl full of dry meat and some carrots along with a large jug of water. He placed them on each side of Sona's head and knelt back down over her stomach. Then he gulped down half of the jug before balancing it to the witch's lips. Even if she had not said anything, Mike thought she must have been starving by now even if she had eaten last night after escaping her binds.

"If you want to serve me, this time stay obediently tied up," Mike voiced while Sona gulped down the water in the awkward position while he kept tilting the jug. Though no matter how fast he tilted, the witch managed to swallow without spilling until there was nothing left.

"Will you sleep on top of me?" Sona asked while Mike rubbed one of the carrots into his cock.

"You have to earn that right," Mike voiced with a tilted smile and offered the cock-rubbed carrot to Sona's lips. She bit into it without any delay and once again managed to chow it all down even as Mike pushed it deeper faster than he could have been able to eat it.

"I will master," Sona panted and licked her soft lips before showing her empty tongue.

"Time for the meat," Mike said as he suddenly wanted the witch to suck on more things. So he took a slim sliver of dry meat and bent it over his cock. Then he pushed his cock down to Sona's throat and she sucked him for several seconds along with the meat before he backed away again.

Even before Mike had finished readjusting his kneeling position, Sona was showing her tongue. It was rewarded by a few more pieces of meat she gulped down with speed.

"Next, you will let my cock go flaccid," Mike voiced and Sona looked confused for a moment before he felt his cock deflate.

"Good, next you will suck it without any magic," Mike voiced and placed his flaccid meat on Sona's lips. She immediately sucked it up to the base despite the pubes sticking to her nose.

Mike adjusted his position to kneel over the witch's face while he began eating more meat. Though even as Sona kept licking and sucking his limp tool, he suddenly thought how dangerous it was. But he wanted more and now that he was at this point, there was no point being afraid.

"If you want the honor of me sleeping on top of you, suck my balls too," Mike voiced between his pieces of meat. In the next moment, Sona somehow managed to slurp his sacks into her mouth and her tongue began circling around them. It was rewarded by Mike pressing his thighs tighter into her head. It locked her pointed ears entirely against his skin.

Even if Mike had no hope of getting erect will all the strain and the mild pain his cock was in from all the climaxes, he still did not want Sona to stop. On top of being eager, she also kept alternating the ways she licked and sucked.

"You know how strong I am, right? Then if you serve me well, I will naturally reward you," Mike voiced while finishing the bowl of meat. He more than felt the tugging with his cock and balls from Sona's slight nodding.

Once again Mike was not sure how long it lasted, but eventually, he got too tired and the sun had set. So he climbed off from Sona and fed her some more. Then he went to the bed and almost passed out while Sona pouted on the floor. Though she also promised to obey him by staying bound the night.

** * **

A voice pierced through Mike's sleeping mind, "Master, can you keep showing me more of your beautiful dreams?"

Mike gave one glance at the naked woman who had intruded into his dream about being the only one in the office and rubbing his cock to his boss's desk.

"Heh, time to introduce you to tentacle torture," Mike grinned and opened a drawer to unleash a torrent of slimy purple worm-like creatures.

"Yes master," Sona uttered while she submitted to Mike's dream, and to his control.