Evil Dominator Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master wants me to be a lying insolent slut he can punish?" Sona asked with a head tilt without slowing down her ride. She even moved her torso so that Mike's grip pulled her breast more.

Mike stepped over the clone's torso and grabbed the base of his cock. Then he lifted his mace behind Sona's neck with a grin. It stopped her to stay still while fully holstering the clone's penis.

"Master wants you to give his cock a titty job," Mike grinned and pressed his shaft into the small gap between Sona's perky mounds. She immediately began pressing her torso forward. Mike also now saw his own blue ass through his clone and thus made it look away.

The crouch was easy for Mike's body to handle and his left hand tried to squeeze both of the breasts into his cock but it was clear even his titanic hand was not big enough. Though then he felt how Sona licked his tip, she barely managed to do so and clearly strained her neck to accomplish it. Out on an impulse, Mike thrust his hip and she swallowed a part of his meat.

Even as Sona faithfully sucked and licked Mike's tip, he still suddenly began expecting her to bite or something at any moment. If she wanted to deceive him into a sense of security, faithfully sucking his cock was one of the best ways to do so.

"Enough," Mike flared and pulled his cock out only to slap it into Sona's face. She immediately began rubbing her cheek to it.

"Are we done, master?" Sona asked and shifted her hip to massage the clone's cock with her walls. It only added to Mike's new desire to see how deep he could get in her throat.

"We are just getting started, I'm going to keep fucking until I get tired of you," Mike voiced even as he meant the end of his ability to stay transformed. Before he would revert to his true form, he needed to figure out where to safely stash the witch so he could keep using her. Even if he could not trust her, he definitely would keep her around as long as she kept pretending to love his cock.

"Ooh fuck me, let my unworthy holes serve your divine tool," Sona exclaimed and did a few excited bounces on the clone's cock while her red eyes lit up. Though Mike just smirked and grabbed her jaw with his free hand.

"Tell me about yourself," Mike commanded after moving his thumb to stop the witch from trying to lick it.

"I'm an unworthy holster of your holy tool," Sona replied before licking drool from her lips. Even if Mike wished she was not lying, he was not going to take chances. Especially since he would need to rest soon to not expend all of his strength.

"Then you don't mind if I tie you up to that scarecrow for the night while I sleep in your hut?" Mike asked and Sona's eyes dilated. Even if he had wanted actual information, he reconsidered as he could not trust anything she would say. So a simple obedience test was the better option for him.

"I... I don't mind, please humiliate me at your pleasure, I live to serve your divinity," Sona uttered and Mike stepped back so that his clone was able to lift her from her armpits like an oversized doll.

It took several moments, but eventually, Mike managed to remove the scarecrow and tie the witch in its place. Her hands were tightly tied along the crossbar while even her legs were lifted up to frame her torso. The balance of the cross was a bit off but it was locked to the ground with large rocks for support. And when Mike shook it, only the witch moaned.

"Do you have a wand? I want to stick it up your ass?" Mike asked while groping Sona's silky breasts. He really needed to resist an urge to turn into a human and motorboat them.

"No... but I can make one just so you can... stick it up my ass," Sona voiced while interrupted by several hard swallows. Mike just grunted and thought about his options. He had at least two hours left in his transformation but the longer he stayed in this form, the hungrier and more weak his human form would be. Not to mention, he would not be able to turn into a titan if he was too exhausted.

"You will face a severe punishment that will not be pleasant if you disturb my slumber," Mike voiced and gave a soft slap to the breasts that was enough to sway them. After seeing it, he gave them a few more slaps and the witch reacted by squirting wet semen to the ground. It caused Mike to retreat.

For a moment, Mike thought the witch was cumming. But once again, even as he watched Sona's clit visibly throb, the best way to lower his guard would be to do just that. All he knew, the witch had some sex demon magic to help her pretend to be aroused. And the moment he lowered his guard too much, the witch would turn him into fertilizer for her garden or something.

"More severe than this?" Sona almost moaned. But Mike just made his clone pick up her dress and tie in as a gag around the cross. The witch still did not resist and she even sucked the fabric while Mike remembered he had wiped his cock to it.

Then Mike made his clone fetch his travel bag and both of them crammed into the relatively small hut. After locking the door, he fortified the place by moving the chests and cabinets to block all entrances. It was not an ideal place for security but he did not really have many other options. But even if the place was lit by fire magic, if he slept next to the mace, he could just transform if needed.

Mike gave the simple herbalist hut one more check before he turned back into a human. The strain on his body immediately hit him and he had to collapse into a chair. He did not even think twice as he devoured a bowl of dry meat from a table before collapsing into the witch's bed the moment he had hidden the mace behind it.

** * **

When Mike woke up, he only remembered the last moments of his dream. Sona had been bound to a large suitcase and he had been fucking her in a public bus while on his way to work. Though he had no time to think about it as he was laying on something soft. It took only moments for him to realize he was sleeping on top of naked Sona and his rock-hard boner was pressed into her silky thigh.

Mike reached for his mace that was still hidden in the wall side of the bed. While he did so, he saw how Sona looked asleep with a tilted smile. In fact, she looked even more aroused than she had been yesterday. Not that Mike focused on that despite his extremely hard boner. He lifted the mace and backed away while the witch seemed not to wake up.

It was clear to Mike that some trickery was going on, so he went and gulped dry meat from his own bag and water from a leather sack. Then he turned into his titan form with a blue flash. The sudden burst of light had been enough to even rouse the witch from her sleep with a jolt.

Mike grabbed Sona's shoulder and easily pressed her against the wall while he crouched over the bed. Even in his blue form, his erection was hard but it was clearly not as bad as when he had been human, almost like the witch had done something to him.

"I told you I was going to punish you," Mike voiced and pointed his mace at the witch.

"But master, I could not find you, I could only find... a man filled with delicious dreams," Sona replied with a lick of her lips.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked.

"I wanted to see who he was so, I went into his dreams... but then he... began doing things to me only master should... I was weak and succumbed to his strong will, please punish me," Sona voiced while her body trembled. Like just speaking of the dream was causing her to orgasm.

"What did you think of the mortal?" Mike asked while his eyes trailed down to see the witch's glistening crotch.

"I admit my faults, master should just lock me up in some basement for private use or I can't resist such sweet temptation," Sona pleaded with an odd tone. "His mind was not of this world, it was filled with so much, alien perversion."

"Did you harm him?" Mike asked.

"No... but if that is what master wants... please let me dream with him once more... his mind was... so beautiful," Sona uttered almost incoherently like she was being mentally overloaded by lust.

"So you would not harm him without being commanded to do so?" Mike asked.

"No... his mind... was almost more... beautiful than your cock... please punish me of my insolence," Sona drooled. Mike had to admit he was getting confused by the witch but one thing was clear, he wanted to fuck her again.

Mike looked around until he focused on a nearby window. He pushed away the plants from the sill with his mace and lifted the wooden panel up that served as the bottom half of the rustic window. Then he pushed the witch's torso out of the window so that her stomach rested on the wide sill. As the finishing touch, he lowered the wooden panel to seemingly lock her in place.

"M-master, this is just like... in the dream," Sona moaned while Mike locked her legs to be spread by tilting two heavy chests against the wall. Then he lowered the mace to rest against the wall under Sona's pussy before letting it go.

Mike grabbed Sona's ass with his human hands and the sensation was even better than he had expected. And only a moment later he thrust his cock in and her walls embraced him as tightly as his titanic cock before. With the only difference that he now felt so much more.

"M-master? You are master," Sona slurred while Mike's hands explored her rear.

"Listen carefully, I'm a divine being that is possessing this mortal man, and as you say, you don't deserve my divine tool," Mike grinned while formulating his plan. He had really begun to wish this witch was actually pretty perverted and dumb and he could deceive her instead. Though he still kept his hands close to the mace just to make sure he could grab it quickly. Easy task since it rested below the ass he was grabbing. In an utmost emergency, he could just use his feet to do the initial transformation.

"I'm glad, master, and... master has the most beautiful dreams I have ever seen," Sona almost sobbed. But Mike barely listened to her, the longer he kept thrusting into the wet witch, the harder his cock became.

Mike almost opened his mouth to shout at the witch but that would have revealed her strange magic was doing something to him. So instead he gritted his teeth and decided to transform the moment he came. If the witch was going to play games with him, so was he. But only after he finished.

Sona's pussy was sucking all of Mike's length in, all the while his desire to just cum turned stronger. His hip moved faster while his fingers dug into the witch's sides harder. The sound of slaps from her ass echoed in his mind even as he began hearing his own heartbeat.

"Master's raw, seed, delicious seed," Sona moaned and Mike barely realizes he had climaxed. Even as the seed left him, his desire to keep going did not lessen. Neither did his penis deflate, in fact, it was harder than before. But even as he was losing himself to his thrusts into the hole of pleasure, in the back of his mind, fear crept in, a fear of him losing himself.

Mike kicked his mace and his body changed in a blue flash. While his body grew in size, so did his mind focus. So he grabbed the holy object before he would turn back into a human.

"Ooh gods," Sona exclaimed while Mike's cock grew into a large blue brick of hard meat within her. He pressed it all the way in while his hand opened the window frame.

"Nice try witch, did you think you had me there?" Mike irked and lifted Sona only to lay her down on the floor.

"Master?" Sona uttered while her hands were dragged above her head on the floor.

"Now it's my turn to show you what I can do," Mike voiced and lowered a large black metal cauldron to lock Sona's forearms against the ground. The short black legs let her move her hands only a bit and she would have needed to use her legs to drag her body from under the improvised bind.

"You are just a toy for me to play with, understand?" Mike asked while he looked around before stepping to one of the cabinets.

"Yes master," Sona exclaimed while Mike placed the cabinet so that it locked her legs down from her knees under it. Once again the short legs of the object gave her some room to move, but without her hands, there was no hope for her to use her body to drag herself out. Or even bend her knees in ways that would help her.

Once done, Mike knelt over Sona's stomach and placed an open cookbook over her head to cover her eyes. The inner side of the book's spine was balanced on her nose and forehead but she did not even try to shake it off.

Mike grabbed Sona's ridiculously perky and soft breast with his left hand. And the sensation was arousing even to his large blue hand. But he knew it would not even compare to the sensations if he was human.

"Master wants a titty job?" Sona asked but Mike ignored her. All the while he kept rubbing Sona's breasts, he formulated a plan. Even if he abandoned this witch, there was no way of knowing that he could find someone safer. Not to mention he still wanted to keep fucking her and toying with her body.

So despite how dumb it sounded even in Mike's head, he decided to attempt to train her. Either to submit to him like some weird hentai pervert that was absurd even as a concept. Or as someone who thought it was a better option to serve him and keep pretending to submit.

"Witch, tell me, what is it that you desire?" Mike asked to gain more information. He thought that as long as he did not trust a word the witch said, he could at least gain some information to use against her.

"Your divine cock, I wish to be your undeserving personal holster that you use when commuting to work," Sona exclaimed. The open book that balanced on her nose did little to hinder her speaking.

"Work? Tell me, what did we dream of last night... I want to hear your experience, in detail," Mike pondered while suddenly being worried about just what the dreams he barely remembered had been about.

"Your undeserving and incompetent servant will try to remember every detail, it all began when I entered your dream," Sona voiced. "You immediately spotted me and your strong mind caged me into a suitcase."

The story about the suitcase was only the beginning of the increasingly depraved story about hentai tropes. Though Mike had to admit they were pretty vanilla in comparison to the more deranged stuff he had seen in his last life. But as the story continued, Mike could have sworn he heard pure lust vibrate from Sona's voice.

"Stop, this is enough," Mike commanded just when Sona was about to explain how hidden pet play in a public park worked. She had clearly absorbed every detail from Mike's mind and she even described things only someone who had been in modern society could have known to exist. Though she lacked words for most of them, his dream self had clearly not been giving her a full tour.

The main effect of hearing the depraved dream story was that Mike began remembering the dreams. He had thought it had been a lucid dream and naturally he had wanted to just fuck the naked woman as fast and in as many ways possible before waking up to his climax. Though she had clearly done something to keep the dreams going and his cock hard.

"Tell me what are you, you can't be just a witch," Mike asked. It was something he really should find answers to since Sona was obviously extremely powerful in comparison to the books about witches he had read at the temple.

"I'm a fallen servant of the gods, tempted by lust, but now I only lust for your divine tool," Sona voiced with her usual lustful tone.

"Fine, it's not like I can trust anything you say," Mike flared before he considered that what she said might not just be sexy talk. Maybe she was some fallen angel of a priestess that had lost their original powers before becoming a witch. A fact that only added to his arousal considering his annoyance at the High Priestess.

"That's right, I'm an unworthy oath breaker who lost her powers. All I am now... is a portable sex toy for my divine master," Sona replied to the accusation with a solid tone.

"You want to serve me?" Mike asked with a head tilt, along with a twist of Sona's breast.

"I love your perversion, and your divine power, I would do anything if you let me serve you," Sona almost pleaded.

"If you say that, then you must do exactly as I say, and nothing else," Mike voiced. Even if he did not feel the obsession towards the witch that had almost consumed him in his human form. He still wanted to touch her as a human again. After all, it was becoming his main goal in this training.

"I will," Sona nodded and almost dropped the book from her face.

"I did not like it when you tried to defy me with your magic, did you think I was weaker as a human?" Mike voiced while considering his words.

"I did not try to defy, I only want to please you," Sona exclaimed and Mike could have sworn he heard panic in her tone. Either from fear of punishment or being abandoned. But lucky for him, both could be used to serve the same purpose.

"You will make me feel good when you don't use any magic, I enjoy... the natural feeling of the mortal body," Mike voiced with a pretentious tone like he was literally making a play for the witch. By now his blue hand had groped the witch's left breast to the point he really wanted to do it with more feeling. Like he was a trial user who had to pay the price before getting the full experience. And to his shame, even in his last life, he had fallen to that trap more than once.

"Do you understand what I mean?" Mike asked and placed the mace to lay on the floor next to Sona's armpit so it was easy for him to rub it against his thigh once his body shrunk.

"I will suppress my aura, you will not even feel my magic," Sona voiced but Mike felt no difference in his magically immune titan form. But he still let his body change back into a human. And for a moment, he just knelt over Sona while clutching the mace, but as he only felt her soft skin and nothing else. He moved the mace to lay next to his knee while he positioned to place his cock between her breasts.

Though even as Mike was still hard, he was a bit tired like he had recently climaxed and was only barely staying erect. Even if it annoyed him, it also meant the witch was not influencing him with magic.

So with a slight smile, Mike pushed his cock and balls between Sona's breasts. Then he grabbed both of the mounds and began rubbing them into his fleshy jewels while making sure his knee was touching the handle of the mace.

"Still daring to make me aroused," Mike mused while the pressure from the silky flesh hardened him.

"I'm sorry master, I'm sorry for arousing, please punish me harder for my insolence," Sona almost panted. Not only were her nipples hard, but Mike was more than able to feel her fast pulse.

"Harder?" Mike asked and dug his fingers into the perky mounds. He felt the nipples press into his palms and it only made him eager to twist his grip to apply more pressure into his cock. But at that moment his cock climaxed with borderline pain. A sensation he was familiar with from the times he had jerked off too many times in a row.

Barely any seed was released between Sona's breasts even as Mike kept rubbing his deflating member into them. He wanted more and he definitely did not want to stop. He could always turn into a titan or just focus on playing with Sona's body but another option kept playing in his mind.

"Make my cock hard, and nothing else," Mike voiced while mentally focusing on his mace to initiate the transformation if needed.

"Yes master," Sona replied and Mike immediately felt blood flow back into his penis. It turned hard but his mind stayed as clear as it was able while sitting on the sexy body he wanted to ravage.

With an increasingly tilted smile, Mike moved forward on his knees so that he sat on Sona's breasts while his thighs flanked her head. He even adjusted the breast so that he felt her erect nipples against his cheeks. Then he threw away the book and his right hand took hold of her forehead but then it slid down her face and he gripped her jaw to press it shut.