Exchange Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He now more easily slipped his fingers beneath her panties, coming into contact with the soft rising mound, the thin, curly fluff of hair, and her slit: a girl's slit, a girl's cunt. He squeezed his cock with his left hand. Trading hands had been the right thing to do, as he could do so much more with his right hand and he really had very little to do with his left, just having to stroke his fist up and down his shaft. That was something he was pretty darned good at. The fingers of his right hand had the more singular task to explore this wonderful and mysterious part of a girl, as well as to try to please her.

He tried to slide his fingers up and down her slit, but it wasn't that easy as her panties were so tight. He groped and twisted more than he fondled and fingered.

Michael could feel his friend struggling. He clearly was not at all experienced at this. "Here, wait" Michael said, reaching beneath Marcia's skirt to grasp the waistband of her panties and pull them down, down to her thighs, to make Jim's access easier. Michael was frankly concerned that Jim might actually tear Marcia's panties, he was groping around so clumsily beneath them. He leaned back against the wall of the apartment building, and spread open her legs.

This was much easier for Jim. He could now more readily get his fingers into her slit, and slide them up and down, searching for her opening, all the while feeling her getting wetter and wetter. He bent forward again and wrapped his lips around a stiff nipple, sucking on it as he explored and caressed the girl's slit.

"Hmmmm," he heard the girl sigh in her soft feminine voice as his lips suckled her nipple and his finger finally found her hole. He slipped it up inside. It was tight, really tight, and boy did it feel so good, so cool, to be slipping a finger up inside a girl's wet, slick, slippery slit. He didn't realize they would be this tight. He imagined if it was actually his cock, but even just imagining this put him closer to the edge.

"Oh man," she gasped, and quite sincerely so. It had felt really pretty darned good to Michael to finger himself earlier, but the finger of someone else was also pretty fantastic as well. It didn't have the double whammy of him fingering her at the same time feeling fingered, but it was still awfully good. No matter whom it was, it was quite apparent that Marcia's cunt did like being fingered. "Hurry," he gasped. He knew it was getting late.

Jim began to finger her in a more rushed, frantic, and hurried manner, which really wasn't what Michael had meant.

"Oh man," he again responded. "Your finger is so good, you finger me so good. You're such a big, strong man. Finger me like a dirty filthy slut. Fuck my little girlish slit with your finger! Fuck me like it was your big, nasty hard cock!"

Jim was astonished at the filth which came from this cute, petite girl. But, by her behavior alone it was rather evident that she was not particularly shy or innocent.

Michael could not imagine Marcia ever talking like that, but he would certainly enjoy it, and, most importantly, he knew Jimmy would definitely enjoy it.

And Jim did indeed enjoy it. In fact, the feel her moist erect nipple on his lips, her slippery tight cunt on his finger, and her voice gushing such profane obscene lust pushed him over the edge. "I'm going to do it," he gasped.

"Me too! Me too!" He heard her exclaim, "I'm cumming all over your finger! Fuck, oh fuck, Jimmy, you finger me so fucking good!"

"Here it cums," he warned, feeling that sense of inevitable explosion.

"Yes, yes! Squirt it everywhere Jimmy!" And with that urging Michael shifted quickly to his left, slipping Jim's finger out of Marcia's pussy, his lips off her tit, and her body out of the way of his cock.

Jim felt his mind become cloudy and confused, his legs weak and wobbly, as his body was wracked with the force of his climax coursing through him, his cock jerking and twitching in his hand as it shot its globs and ropes of cum out into the cool night air. Through his glazed eyes he watched the eruptions spew forth, spraying out far from his body, splatting against the side of the apartment building.

All the while the pretty girl, now largely to his side, pressed her naked breast, the nipple hard and wet with his sucking, against his arm, whispering obscenely into his ear, "Oh Jimmy, look at it, you have so much manly hot spunk, so much cum, look at it blast so far, what a fucking man, so strong, so manly, so much sticky gooey slimy spunk."

It was by far his best orgasm to date. He leaned into her, not only to enjoy the feel of her breast but also simply to help steady himself, as he basked in the bliss of his orgasm and the sight of his apparently very manly shots of cum. He felt so good, and so proud. He didn't think he had ever shot his cum with such force before. He never felt better in his life.

When he was done she stepped back to pull up her panties, push her brassiere back down over her breasts, and button her blouse, all the while saying, "Now Jimmy, you need to keep this secret. I have a very jealous boyfriend. He doesn't do anything with me, and so I've got to find other guys to have fun with."

Jim thought, 'Well, maybe that explains it,' or at least that was all the explanation he needed. He just stood there, his dick beginning to lose its rigidity, cum still leaking from the tip. He would normally squeeze out the last few drops, but felt a bit self-conscious to do that in front of her.

She continued to explain, "When he found out once he really hurt the guy, and me, really bad. So, if you ever see me again, just pretend like you don't know me. And, if you're good about that, maybe we can do this again. Okay?"

"Yea, sure," he replied. Just standing there with his slackening, dripping dick was also making him feel self-conscious. He stuck it back into his pants. He would just suffer a bit of leakage into his shorts.

She picked up her shopping bag, smiled at him, said, "See-ya boss," and then took off into the darkness.

Jim watched her go, fondly looking at her skirt and bottom swaying as she scampered off. Boy, did he have a story to tell Mike! Of course, though, he would never believe him, and then he realized, that's how Mike always says good-bye, 'see-ya boss.' How weird is that!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Michael quickly made his way to Marcia's apartment. He was now a bit late, but not terribly so. He rang the door bell.

Marcia knew who it was, but she did first check by looking through the peep hole. Yes, it was Michael, but it was also her standing out there. That was so, so weird. And, much to her chagrin and shock, she looked horrible!

She quickly opened the door. "What have you done with my body?!"

"What? Nothing." Michael was standing before her, in her body, and her clothes, a perplexed look on his face. He hadn't really done much of anything, had he? Well, maybe he had. Quite a bit, in fact. Jim's finger and the banana came to mind. But, he didn't look that bad, did he?

Actually he did. Her hair was a mess, and made even worse by the baseball cap. Plus, her clothes were disheveled, her blouse was only half-tucked in, a button was undone, and she even seemed a little sweaty.

"Get in here real quick before anyone sees me!" It was sort of an odd thing to say. Hopefully none of her neighbors were stepping out of their apartments right now. She pulled him into hers, exclaiming, "I can't believe you were walking around like this!"

"Well, how else was I supposed to get here?" He really didn't think he looked that bad, although in the light he now noticed the undone button. He reached to button it, and then realized that he couldn't because in his rush he had buttoned her blouse wrong, skipping a loop. These girl shirts were so backward, so weird!

"You're even sweating. Oh my goodness. What were you doing? Did you run over here?"

That was actually a good excuse for his condition. "Yea, yea, that's right. I didn't want anyone to see me, or um....you."

"And what are you doing with a baseball cap on my hair! You don't wear a cap with this hair." She pulled off the cap. "Oh my goodness! Look at that. My hair! Look what you have done!"

"Yea, yea, I know," he replied sheepishly. "That's why I called you."

"Get out of those clothes and into the shower."

"What? Right now? Here? In front of you?"

"Don't be so silly. It's not like I haven't seen myself before."

That was a good point. How strange it all was. He had not felt at all uncomfortable undressing before the professor, but he did now, because Marcia was a girl. Yet, it was in fact her body. He put down the bag and started to take off her clothes.

"Wait you ninny!" Marcia exclaimed.

"What!?" Michael responded. First she tells him to take off his clothes and now she tells him to stop. Girls were always so unpredictable.

Marcia went over to the large sliding glass doors that covered much of the side of her living room that looked out onto the parking lot and other apartments. "I don't want anyone to see you, well, I mean, me, naked. Geeeeeez." She did though realize the open view had not troubled her earlier when she had undressed, in Michael's body. She blushed thinking about how someone might have, could have, and probably did see an entirely naked boy in her apartment, with an erection. That didn't actually bother her too much though. It would be good for her reputation, or at least to develop one. But, she certainly wouldn't tell Michael about that.

Once she got the curtains closed she turned back to Michael and said, "What's in the bag?"

As he resumed disrobing she didn't wait for him to answer. She opened it up. "Clothes again? In a bag?" How do guys actually take care of themselves? Do they send their clothes home to their mothers to be cleaned and pressed? She pulled the clothes out of the bag and shook her head. Not only were they now all wrinkled, but she hated them. No way was he going to go on campus tomorrow in one of these outfits. Despite her reservations and concern, she would have to loan him one of her dresses, and blouse. How weird it would be to dress him, like she had a big doll of her own body. And, she noticed, he didn't even have any fresh panties! What was he planning on doing? Her face reddened at the thought of him going on campus with no panties. He couldn't have been planning on doing that, could he? Or, alternatively, just putting on the old pair? That was perhaps even worse. Do boys not wear fresh underwear? They are so dirty!

Lost in her thoughts as she pulled the clothes from the bag she had not been noticing Michael undress. When she was done inspecting the contents of the bag, so was he done undressing, at least down to the socks and shoes. She turned to see herself standing there, entirely naked, except for his, or her, socks and shoes.

It was at first awfully strange, seeing yourself standing in front of you, naked. This was most definitely indeed an out-of-body experience. Although, it was also very much like just standing in front of a mirror, seeing your reflection. And, she did have to say that she did have a pretty darned good body, if she said so herself. Her breasts were really quite perky and very well rounded. She even liked how her nipples stood up so sprightly and, well, she patted herself on the back for taking the time to trim herself, down there. The trace of a smile could be seen on her lips as she gazed upon her well-coiffed cunnie lips. Yes, this was really a very nice body. She almost felt like getting a picture.

She felt his cock stirring in his pants, suddenly beginning to swell. 'What is it with these guys,' she thought. Do they just get erections every hour or so? That would certainly be inconvenient, and then she realized that it really shouldn't be terribly surprising for him to get aroused looking at an entirely naked girl. After all, he might not have even seen one yet. She smiled at that thought. It was still weird for her to be having the erection, in his body, looking at herself, but she was right now only her mind, her memories, with his body, his hormones, his perceptual system. He would naturally respond to the sight of a naked girl, and apparently a really very attractive one at that!

Michael could see that Marcia was deep in thought, and the nature of that thought was very clear. Her eyes were studying her boobs. Well, it was his eyes, and he reckoned he would in fact be doing just that if Marcia was standing like this in front of him. He just stood there, letting her look. It was, after all, her body, but he made a note to himself that it was pretty obvious to the girl when you're looking at her tits. His eyes then went to her cunt. At first he just let her stare at him there as well, but he finally had to cover himself with her hands, cover her breasts and her cunnie. It just didn't feel right to have this guy ogle him like that, even if it was himself. He didn't know if he wanted him to enjoy it or not. He did though wish that the doctor might be wrong about retaining a memory once your back in your own body. He would like his body to remember this moment. This was so terribly confusing. It then dawned on him that he had not gotten a picture of Marcia's body naked. He would have to remember to do that when he got back to his own apartment.

Marcia saw him cover herself up. "Don't be silly, Michael. It's me. Please." She reached out and took his hand away from her breasts, his cock responding with delight as her breasts wiggled back into view.

"Yea, well," Michael replied, "If it's no big deal, then you take off your clothes too."

Marcia was taken aback by that. He had a good point. She would certainly feel rather awkward about doing so. After all, she was a girl! What girl would not be uncomfortable taking her clothes off in front of a boy she had known less than a day. Goodness gracious!

No! Wait! Actually she wasn't a girl. She was a guy. Why wouldn't a guy not be willing to take his clothes off in front of a girl? Heck, Michael would probably jump at the opportunity, and quite obviously so, given her current state of nudity, right in her living room. And, besides, it wasn't even her body. It was his. Why should she care if he sees his own body. However, what about his erection? That was a little embarrassing, wasn't it? Or, was it? After all, it's his penis. It's not her responsibility that it gets so darned excited at the sight of her pretty naked body. This was all so terribly confusing.

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Alright then," and began to remove his clothes.

Michael was now taken aback. He wondered if perhaps he might have been bluffing. Did he really want to see himself naked? He again covered Marcia's breasts as he watched her remove his clothes.

As Marcia became more and more naked her inhibition, her ambivalence, decreased. It would be good for Michael to see how his penis is so much out of control. It might be a good lesson for him. When she reached the point of his slacks and boxers, she did not hesitate. She pulled them down to her ankles, stepped out of them, and then carefully folded them both as she placed them on her coffee table. She turned to face Michael.

Michael's eyes widened as they fixed on his stiff erection. He really didn't know how to react, or how he felt. It was, of course, something he had seen many, many times before. It was just so strange seeing it now on someone else. Well, not really on someone else. He had found it rather awkward to look at Jim's erect cock, but he didn't have that reaction looking at his own. Frankly, he thought it looked pretty good. He might be biased in that regard, but it did look awfully stout, proud, and impressive. A little grin formed on his lips.

He recalled as a young man having a period of time when he had a rather strange sex dream. It was during a time in which he had been repeatedly trying to actually suck himself off. However, no matter how hard he tried, no matter what position he got into, he just never could get his hard dick into his mouth. He had never, of course, told anyone about the attempts, not even Jim. He worried that they might think he was some sort of a pervert, or that it suggested he was homosexual or something. But, goodness, if he enjoyed jerking himself off, why not enjoy sucking himself off. You jerk yourself off, and that certainly doesn't make you gay. Imagine being able to give yourself head anytime you wanted to. He was again reminded why he kept trying over and over again to suck his own cock. If he had a cock now, it would swell and stiffen as much as this one. What he did feel was moisture gathering on his lips.

In any case, in his dreams, at night, he suddenly gained the ability to actually remove his cock from his body, and bring it up to his mouth. The dream never did last too long though. He would typically wake up as soon as his lips touched his cock, and he was always disappointed when that happened. He didn't know why he always woke up at that point. It could be because he was getting too excited, but that might not be the reason because he had some other genuine wet dreams that went all the way to fruition. It could also be that sucking himself off was just too disturbing for his mind to handle, to accept, even though he had been repeatedly trying to do it in real life.

Marcia's voice broke his reverie. "Look at this thing, will you?"

He certainly was looking at it. He removed his hand from her breasts as he considered his erection.

"What's wrong with you guys, anyway. It like gets this way every few minutes! Are you on like some sort of Viagra, or something?"

Michael did one time have an erection that lasted longer than four hours. But, that had been intentional and pretty darned fantastic. It had been a Saturday afternoon devoted to pornography and masturbation. He loved to repeatedly bring himself real, real close to an orgasm and then stop. It was like foreplay but extended exponentially. And, when he did finally climax, it was spectacular. The volume, pressure, and force of his ejaculation was a marvel to behold. That might actually make a pretty good Olympic event. If synchronized swimming, BMX racing, and live pigeon shooting are Olympic sports, then why not cum shooting (actually, live pigeon shooting didn't last more than one Olympics).

"Are you listening to me?"

"What?"

"Look at you! Isn't this at all embarrassing? Don't you think an apology is in order?"

Michael finally stood up for himself, and his cock. "Hey, c'mon, I'm not the one with the erection!"

Marcia scowled, ready to argue back. It was his body. He should be taking responsibility for it. She certainly didn't feel that she had any real control over it. But, as she thought about it he might have a point. Yes, it was his body but she was the one in charge of it now. It's not like it was under his control at the moment. Still, though, wasn't the fact that his body kept getting erections indicative of how it was like in the past? It wasn't like she kept trying to get erections. Well, maybe she had been. She just responded by saying, "This whole thing is a bit confusing, you know."

"Yea, you're telling me," Michael agreed.

She looked down at his stiffness. "I just don't know if I can control it." She reached for it, and softly stroked it. It just seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

"Well, there is this very pretty girl standing naked right in front of him."

Marcia blushed. It was nice of him to say that, but it did make her feel a bit self-conscious. She let go of his cock. "Yes, well, you know, you really need a trim," she said.

"What?"

"When was the last time you took care of this?"

Now he understood. She was talking about trimming his pubic hair. He didn't think the honest answer (i.e., never) would really make him look too good. "Um, I don't know."