Exchange Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned to the bed, his tools, his weapons, in hand.

He first tried the handle of the hairbrush, smiling at the thought that he was actually sticking its handle up a girl's cunt. He seriously doubted that any girl would ever let him do anything like that, even a girlfriend. It did seem rather disrespectful, but it also felt and looked so sexy, so dirty.

He stood up on the bed so that he could see her body in the dresser mirror.

She had such a pretty face and cute little sexy body. He squeezed her titties with one hand as she slid the hairbrush in and out of her cunt with the other.

This was so, so cool! It was like he was voyeuristically peeking into the bedroom of a girl, ogling her sexy naked body, watching her masturbate herself with a hairbrush, and in fact being able to control her every movement, forcing her to try not only the hairbrush but then a candle as well, and after that a banana, all the while feeling what she was feeling, feeling her getting more and more excited, watching her as she tried to get the full yellow banana deeper and deeper into her tight, slippery, quivering cunt. She looked so obscene.

He got the banana about half way up her hole. It felt so, so full, so thick, so forceful.

He let go of it to see if she could in fact hold it there, grasp it with the muscles of her cunt.

He was impressed. She could indeed hold a banana with her cunt, and he smiled at himself in the mirror at the slutty, filthy sight of the pretty, round titted girl with the banana halfway up her cunt. He even posed for himself in the mirror. Holding up her soft round breasts, squeezing them, thrusting them out, giving him coquettish glances, winking flirtatiously, turning left and right, and then turning around to look at him from behind, the yellow banana incongruously sticking out of her. He realized that he should have stood on the bed before, rather than climbing up on the sink, although he couldn't get a real close up view in the bedroom.

He bent over, showing him her little round white butt, the banana poking out her cunt between her thighs. He took hold of it again and slid it in and out of her tight slippery cunt, watching and feeling the girl fuck herself from behind with a banana.

He reached up with her right hand and used it to flick her clit as he fucked her cunt. Her bottom began to instinctively sway, wag, dance, and prance for him as the banana plunged in and out of her pussy, the juices slipping out of her cunt and sliding down her thighs.

He knew he would not get to the baseball bat. It was probably much too big anyway. It didn't feel like she had put much of anything big into her before, as the banana was really quite engorging her cunt. And, in any case, he could feel his legs getting wobbly and weak, his head feeling a little foggy and faint.

He dropped back down onto the bed, onto her knees, although continuing to flicker and diddle her button, her bottom waving and gyrating up in the air, her lungs panting and gasping. "Oh Michael," she panted, "please, please, not so hard. You're just so big, so, so big." He drove the banana in and out of her tight sluice, the sloppy slushing sound of the banana sliding in and out mixing in the room with the sounds of her groaning and moaning in pleasure. Michael could feel that she was very, very near. He heard the cliche that it can be difficult for a man to know when a woman has an orgasm. It wasn't difficult for him.

He plunged the banana deep up inside and pinched hard on her clit. "Oh Michael, I've never been fucked by a man this big before. Oh my goodness! Michael, you have such a big, big, giant cock!" she exclaimed, as her climax swept over her body, causing her to shiver, tremble, and twitch.

"Of fuck, oh fuck," she continued to gasp and exclaim, as he felt her orgasm course through her body in wonderfully fulfilling and deeply satisfying pulsations, her body trembling with each surge, her cunt quivering and squeezing his fingers.

Michael was surprised. It felt just as good as his own orgasms, as Michael. He wasn't so sure why he thought it might not be as good, but guy orgasms were pretty darned spectacular, and he figured men were just more sexual than women. Well, Marcia's body proved him wrong, and he lay there for awhile, absorbed in a state of wonderfully fundamental bliss, her fingers still gripping her clit, his banana slipping from her slick, quivering cunt, falling to his bed, her breasts rising and falling as her body slowly regained control and composure.

Eventually, with a deep breath, Michael crawled off the bed. He kind of felt like crawling into bed, cuddling up with someone. It was too bad, he felt, that Marcia was not in fact there, with him, his mind somewhat confused as to what that might in fact mean, imply, or even be like.

He stepped into the bathroom. He felt he should probably freshen up.

He looked in the mirror, and groaned. His hair, her hair, was a complete mess. She originally had a really nice hairdo. It was, or had been, a sort of retro-Sandra Dee look, with pin-curl bangs curling down to the right, covering only half of her forehead, the shoulder-length sides were also wavy, curled, and primped. Now it was simply a mess.

He picked up his comb and tried to fix it, but he only seemed to make it worse. The bangs were not at all uniform anymore, some of the hair on the side was curling outward in a really odd way, like the hair was actually broken or something, and on the other side a big chunk of it was matted against his head. He tried to fluff it back out, but that only made the rest of it bulge out in a frankly freaky manner. He knew that Marcia was not going to be happy about this. And, he knew that it would only be worse the next morning.

He could, though, just wrap a scarf around it. Sandra Dee would in fact do that. But, he didn't have any scarfs. He did have a baseball cap. He could put on a baseball cap. Girls wore baseball caps, didn't they? He wondered if a baseball cap would go with any of the outfits Dr. Minsky had bought for him.

He sat down on the toilet to pee and think about what to do, and then almost fell in. He had forgotten to bring the seat back down the last time he peed. 'Why can't guys put the seat down,' he thought, and then realized how weird that thought was. For a moment he even argued with himself, pointing out that she should at least be happy that he had lifted the seat up before he peed. As a man, he was himself disgusted by sitting on sticky toilets in men's rooms. He did vow to be even more considerate in the future, putting the seat down when he was done.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When Marcia finished ironing the clothes she carefully put them away in dresser drawers. It was kind of nice putting some clean, fresh men's clothes into one of her drawers, as if she did in fact have a boyfriend, who was now even living with her. And, it was apparently a boyfriend who had a really, really stiff, big, hard cock. She giggled at herself for thinking in such dirty language. She couldn't imagine ever saying anything like that to a guy, telling him he had a big, hard dick. She did, though, enjoy thinking about it, and the cock swelled further in appreciation. She looked down at it. Apparently it liked it when a girl said he was big and manly.

She firmly gripped the dick in her hand and stroked it back and forth as she looked upon the underwear in the dresser drawer. She so much enjoyed the feel of the cock in her hand, and the feel of the hand tightly gripping his cock, slowly sliding the foreskin on and off the round, swollen, purple head. It looked and felt so good. She could even hear the foreskin sliding on and off the head. Apparently boys get a little wet too, she noticed.

She wondered which she would most like to jerk off onto: his boxers or her panties. She actually found this to be a bit confusing. For some reason she was finding them both to be similarly erotic. It was like the cock was more interested in the panties, drawn to them like some magnetized divining rod, but she personally found the boxers more arousing, more stimulating. It did seem more appropriate, more natural, though, to jack off onto her panties. That is what a boy would do. But, she felt rather shocked and surprised that she was even thinking this. Goodness, imagine if Michael came over to visit her and she caught him jerking off onto her panties in her bedroom! She would be rather outraged, to say the least. And, this was even the first day of his visit to her apartment. Geez, on his very first date, she catches him jerking off in her bedroom, getting ready to spew his spunk onto her fresh, clean pink panties. Yet, here she was, doing precisely that, and the thought of doing so made his cock swell further with excitement. Her face flushed with embarrassment, and arousal, as she imagined actually spurting a boy's cum all over her feminine panties.

She took out a pair that she thought were really quite pretty and sexy: her sheer white silk lace bikini panties. You could see right through these, even in the most personal feminine spot. She rarely wore them. There was never any real need to wear them, but whenever she did wear them she did feel awfully sexy. After wearing them all day she would feel such a strong urge to masturbate when she got home, and she would typically do so still wearing the panties, diddling and fingering herself under the panties as she lay on the bed, imagining a guy reaching down there, under her panties, her fingers being his fingers, exploring her, caressing her, fondling and fingering her.

She could feel Michael's balls churning as she studied the panties, and she brought them with her to the bed, Michael's cock bobbing, weaving, waving, and twitching, like an excited puppy about to be given his favorite toy.

She lay on the bed, on her back, and for awhile just softly drew the lacy panties back and forth along his stiff dick. His cock seemed to like that. It felt so sensual, so sexy, just lightly teasing and caressing him with her feminine undies, letting him get just a little kiss, a little touch, a little sniff, of her sexy, personal, girly things. It was very exciting for him, but perhaps also a little frustrating, as he kept jerking and twitching. He so much wanted a hand to feel him, to stroke him, all wrapped up in those sheer, silk lace panties.

She didn't tease him too long. After all, it was her cock as well. She did have her own invested interest in actually letting him enjoy himself. She wrapped her silk panties around the cock and stroked it with her hand, so enjoying the feel and sight of the smooth, lacy, silk panties sliding up and down along his cock. She wasn't entirely sure if she was enjoying it as a girl, seeing and feeling his cock sliding and poking in and out of her feminine panties, or as a boy, seeing and feeling his cock sliding and poking in and out of her feminine panties. But, did that really matter? What did matter is that both the sight and feel were really very, very wonderful.

There was something truly appealing about seeing the swollen, masculine crown of a man's thick, aroused cock pushing and driving through her dainty feminine lace. The contrast was really striking. She imagined it driving and pushing through her soft, wet, feminine slit.

She also imagined it driving someplace else as well. She slipped from the bed and laid down on the floor. Yes, Michael's big, hard, stiff cock might enjoy spraying its hot, sticky spunk into her little silky panties but she, Marcia, wanted him to cum somewhere else.

She raised her legs up straight and then brought them back over her, past her face, to rest them on the floor behind her head. As she had noticed earlier, Michael was indeed in really good shape and was very, very limber.

She couldn't though get his legs as far back as she wanted, as far back as she needed. She inched her way over to the wall, using it to further support and push against his butt, to try to bring his legs and knees back far enough so that she could wrap her lips around the head of his dick. What could be more pleasurable than that? Well, a lot of things could be more pleasurable than that, but imagine being able to perform oral sex on oneself, to provide the intense stimulation that only lips and tongue can provide.

She wondered if boys, if Michael, ever tried this. Surely they must have. But, perhaps they would find this to be somehow gay? Well, that certainly didn't trouble her. From her perspective, she was a girl trying to get this cock into her mouth. Her face reddened with the struggle, and with the realization that she was going to suck a cock for the very first time! A part of her was quite glad that Michael really wasn't there, as perhaps she would like to first do it alone, privately.

She grunted and strained. The muscles of his back were being stretched to the limit, but she just couldn't get it those last couple of inches. It was really, really frustrating. She could see its shiny, swollen red head, yearning to be licked and sucked, desperately trying to reach her lips, and she was straining to reach it with her tongue, bringing her face, her tongue, as close as possible, but falling literally just inches short. If only penises could somehow be detached, so that you could hold them in your hand and suck and lick them like a lollipop.

Still, it was pretty neat to see his cock this close, to see its angry, bulbous red head just a few inches from her face as she continued to stroke it through her panties. She might not be able to suck on it, but the other reason for this awkward position was still salvageable, still possible.

Then, she had an inspiration. She got back on her feet and took from the drawer of her bed table her little plastic female helper, hidden far back in the drawer, behind a thick book and beneath a couple of handkerchiefs. She blushed as she withdrew it, as she often did, and her face flushed further as she thought about what she was going to do and whether Michael would be at all happy to hear about that in her report. Of course, there was no way she was going to include this experience in her report.

She seriously doubted that any guy would stick anything up his butt when he was masturbating. Wouldn't that really be gay or something? She assumed, of course, that Michael wasn't gay. She giggled thinking about the fact that she was kind of like taking his virginity, like a guy would do with a girl. She was herself a virgin. Her hymen was long gone, even before she had started using this helper, but she had not yet had a man insert his penis in her. In any case, sticking a dildo up her butt wasn't at all gay to her. She had in fact used the dildo on herself, up her bottom, a couple of times; well, a few times or so. She did actually enjoy doing that, although it was a terribly naughty thing to do. Still, the fact that it was so naughty made it all the more fun and exciting. She would even get on the bed on her knees and elbows, her bottom sticking up in the air, imagining a guy putting his big hard penis into her cunt, and then into her butt. She even one time stuck the handle of a hairbrush into her butt while she used the dildo in her cunnie, imagining that she was being taken by two guys at the same time. She felt pretty guilty about that one afterwards, but it had been one of her best orgasms to date.

She got back into position, the back of his butt up against the wall, his legs back over her head. She used her left hand to place the round pointed head of the dildo against his butt hole, the other hand to resume stroking his cock.

Well, she thought, if he had never done this before himself, he sure should try it, as it felt awfully, awfully good. There were so many sensitive nerve fibers there, and they were all tingling at the touch of the smooth, round poking plastic. Maybe she should in fact put this experience into the report. Nobody would know it was her. What difference would it really make for her? After all, she would never actually see him again, and once he read the report he would perhaps try it himself and then realize how much fun it was.

She pushed it harder against his butt hole, trying to relax his sphincter to allow entry. It was a bit harder for her to get it into his butt hole than it had been to get it into her own, although perhaps not much different than the first time she had tried it on herself that way. She had been so ambivalent, so uncertain, so ashamed, that she had difficulty really relaxing her sphincter. Of course, the clenching and squeezing of her sphincter had also made it all the more stimulating.

She gasped as she felt the tip slide in, and squeezed and stroked his cock with more urgency, more lustful earnestness.

She pushed it in deeper and deeper, feeling his sphincter slowly expand, spreading wider and wider as it accepted this manly intrusion up his butt, now her butt, all the while enjoying as well the gripping, grasping fist on his cock.

She stroked his shaft rapidly up and down as she plunged the dildo in and out of their bottom: fucking their ass on one side as she stroked his cock on the other. She would have never imagined doing this for a guy in real life, fucking his butt while she jerked him off onto her face, yet here she was. It was indeed quite amazing what one will do in the privacy of one's bedroom, when nobody is looking, nobody will know, will ever know.

Her eyes opened wide with anticipation as his dick swelled and twitched within her jerking hand, fisting it now with frenetic vigor, energy, and determination, rapidly stroking him like the piston of a car, sliding up and down the shaft as fast as the other piston drove in and out of their ass.

She imagined she was kneeling before Michael, her face pulled back in submissive readiness as she pounded his cock, keeping her face still and ready to receive his manly seed, to receive his globs of hot, wet, sticky cum all over her face and into her mouth. She opened her mouth and slid her tongue out, waiting and wanting him, his cock, to explode into her mouth, to taste his manly cum.

And, his sphincter suddenly squeezed hard on the dildo as his dick exploded in her hand.

She let go of the dildo and it shot up and out his ass as the first splat of cum missed its mark, falling across her nose and cheek. But she did better with the second one, shooting it right into her mouth, splatting across her tongue. She kept her mouth open for another one, a really good sloppy thick wad that also disappeared into her mouth, and then she closed her mouth and her eyes to aim the rest of the splashes and splots across her face, forehead, cheeks, lips, and eyelids.

She was a little ambivalent about having him cum on her face. She had never imagined actually letting a guy do this to her, but this was in the privacy of her bedroom, by herself, where she could first see what it was like, or least feel what it was like.

And, it wasn't so bad. It's not like she was wearing any make-up or had just fixed her hair. In fact, it felt kind of nice, receiving her man's cum, letting him apply his own make-up. And, it was certainly an awful lot. She was surprised that he had so much, given that he had cum pretty good just earlier, on her mirror.

Of course, her pleasure in receiving it might have been biased, clouded, by experiencing the boy's orgasm at the same time. Accompanying the hosing of her face were the intense internal waves of pleasure coursing through her, his, body. Perhaps not too many girls have the fortunate experience of have the cumming on their faces be in sync with their own orgasms. It was really actually quite wonderfully appropriate and satisfyingly sexy. If she ever does let a guy cum on her face again, as a girl, she would have to try to diddle herself to an orgasm at the same.

1...678910...13