Exciting Adventurous Experiences Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunita blushed profusely at his compliments and looked down, without saying anything.

The Colonel continued, "My instinct is that we should run in the direction of the flow along the river. Our camp should be downstream on the bank of this river. We have about two hours before we will be missed by the terrorists. We should cover as much ground as possible in that period. At least in the darkness, we could run without being spotted."

The Colonel wanted Sunita to be ahead of us. He did not want her to be left behind or remain out of sight should something unexpected happen. I followed my wife. The Colonel was at the end urging us and prodding us to run faster. I could see my wife walking slightly unsteadily. I hoped that she would not have those cramps again. I urged her to walk faster. She started to walk faster. We were quite far away from our original location in the next fifteen minutes to half an hour.

It was not possible to move much faster due to slush in the way and hard hitting rain. It was raining incessantly. We were walking on the edge of the cliff, right below which flowed the river.

All of a sudden, I saw Sunita staggering unsteadily. She was walking slightly away from us on our left side closer to the river. Suddenly, earth under our legs gave way. The Colonel and I instinctively jumped aside quickly to safety. However, it was too late for Sunita to move. The land under her feet parted. It was a huge land slide under her feet. Before I could catch her, she slipped and fell into a crevice. She cried out, "Help... Help..." I saw her sliding into the slush and disappearing from sight. Soon her voice was lost in the high decibel sound of the fast flowing river. I just stood frozen and too dazed to react. She had fallen into the river and was swept away by the fast flowing flood of river water.

I had barely turned to look at the Colonel. Without giving a second thought, in one swift motion, the Colonel ran and jumped behind her in the crevice in a flash. As he fell sliding, he shouted at me loud enough for me to hear, "Just run along the river. Try and reach the camp. I will bring her..." I heard a splash in the water and he disappeared. I heard a shout and his voice was lost in the uproar of the river.

I stood motionless trying hard to detect any of them. It was a useless exercise. It was pretty dark, there was fog and they were far away. I hated myself for a second for not jumping behind them. However, the fact was that I was a poor swimmer. If I fell into the river, I could not save my own life, not to talk of saving any of them.

I began walking gingerly forward. I remembered the Colonel's shout. I began to walk fast. I practically ran from there. I had to watch my steps after I saw my wife and the Colonel fall into the river. I decided to move slightly away from the river. However, I walked along the flow of the river as directed by the Colonel. It was a tough walk. There were breaches, streams, trees and thick vegetation through which I had to walk. Soon I was tired.

STORY AS NARRATED BY SUNITA

I slipped into the slush along the river bank and before I could realize, I fell into swirling river water. The river was deep and flowed fast. I must have dropped a few feet because as I fell into the river, I went under several feet of water. I shouted for help. However, I was sure no one could hear it in the huge roaring sound of the river water. Besides, even if someone did hear, who would have the courage to risk his life and jump into the river, which was in a spate?

When I surfaced, I looked around. It was pitch dark. I could not see anything but water everywhere. I shouted loud, "Help... Help..." There was no response. However, I did hear a splash in the river water. It sounded as if something or someone fell into the river from a height.There was also an indistinct shout. Perhaps, someone also slipped into the crevice and was shouting for help.

I was a reasonably good swimmer. I decided that I would not drown and I would not panic. I had learnt this from the Colonel; when we were swimming the previous day in the camp swimming pool. Whilst swimming, he caught me once and asked me to take a deep breath. After that he pulled me under water. He forced me to remain under water for more than I could cope with. When I surfaced, I was breathless. I was quite upset with him. He then taught me an important lesson.

Then he told me, "Make water your friend, not your enemy. You drown not because you could not swim. You drown because you don't trust water. When you are in deep water, trust water to lift you up. Just leave yourself in the hands of water. Water will never drown you."

However, this was different. This was not a swimming pool and this was also not a normal river current. The river was flowing at an unbelievable pace. In the process the river swept away whatever it could from the banks on the way. I saw tree trunks, huge branches, wooden logs, animals and even furniture floating. I tried hard to swim out to the shore. However, huge surge of water waves pulled me back in the center. I tried hard for what must have been almost an hour. That was an amazing performance. I could not believe that I could struggle so hard against such a huge flow of fast flowing water.

I was completely tired. I just lost the strength to fight. I was determined not to give up. However, I had no strength. I just could not swim. My arms just did not move. I was drowning. I was breathless and began to gulp water as I went down in water. I panicked. I almost lost consciousness. I then realized how it felt to stare death in your face. I knew I was going to die. I began offering prayers to all the deities I could remember.

Suddenly a pair of hands clutched my waist. I heard the familiar soothing voice of the Colonel, "Sunita, do not worry. I am here now. Just relax. Don't lose hope. Just cling to me." I had not heard sweeter words in my life before. I relaxed. I knew I was not going to die. My savior had come and I knew he would save me. Although I had no strength, I was infused with unbelievable mental agility. I simply clung to the Colonel as per his advice.

I was drowsy and felt as if all that was happening around me was not real. I felt as if I was dreaming. I vaguely remembered floating in water for a long time. I did not know how much time. Finally, I relized that the Colonel had dumped me on a sand bed. He made me lie flat with my face down on sand bed. The Colonel then mounted on top of my back. He straddled me between his bent knees, which supported his weight. To a stranger, it might look from a distance as if he was trying to fuck my ass. I could vaguely feel his cock rubbing my ass. However, he was far from entertaining any such thought in his mind.

I could feel him pressing my back hard. This compressed my stomach and pushed out whatever water I had gulped; and I had gulped a lot. I could feel water gushing out of my mouth. I vomited a lot of water. Gradually I regained focus and things began to make sense. I felt better. I turned around and looked at the Colonel, who was looking at me apprehensively. "Are you feeling better?" He asked anxiously.

"I shall not die." I said trying to smile. I looked around. I could not see much in the dark.

The Colonel was a bit emotional. He placed his palm on my mouth and said, "Don't speak such words. You will be fine. I have struggled a lot to reach you. God! The river was in such a spate and I just could barely reach you after a long struggle. I cannot afford to lose you."

He gripped my hand. His voice trembled. His throat choked with emotion. I was lying on sand bed with my face looking onto his. He sat looming over me. At that time, I looked at him closely. There was a trace of blood on his shirt and trousers. He was injured.

I rubbed my finger below his eye lids to wipe his eyes. I caught his head between my hands and pulled his mouth on mine. I pressed his lips on mine and said, "You almost sacrificed your life for me and saved me from sure death. I turned you off earlier, because of my fat ego. I was such a fool. Please forgive me."

I pulled him down to force him to kiss me hard. He was wary at first. However, slowly he responded to my kiss and soon enough, he pressed his body weight on me and kissed me passionately. I told the Colonel, "I want you to keep kissing me like this forever." I could feel the Colonel's arousal, as his cock poked onto my pussy region. His mind was however, engaged elsewhere.

Slowly, he pulled me up and asked, "Can you walk?"

I gently stood up and said, "I think that I can; at least for some distance."

He said, "Let us get some shelter, if that is possible. We have to find out our exact location. After the sunrise, we shall try to see if we can ring up the army camp."

I began the walk unsteadily. He supported me. We moved away from the river and tried to locate some sign of civilization. After what must be almost half an hour of our walking, the Colonel brightened up. He pointed out at a light blinking at some distance. I had never walked faster in my life before to cover that distance.

There was a board, which might have seen better days; but yet legible. It read, "Dr. R.K. Tiwari, M.B.B.S."

The Colonel knocked. After a while, a middle aged man opened the door. He looked at us with some surprise. The Colonel explained to him his army background, our stay at the army camp site, our kidnapping and escape, editing out the part relating to how we escaped.

Dr. Tiwari was a nice man. He listened to us patiently and welcomed us in. He said that the first thing that we should do was to take bath, change into a set of fresh clothes and take some rest. He saw that we had some bruises and injuries. He administered tetanus injection and applied antiseptic medicines. He then went upstairs to his residence and came quickly down with some clothing for us. He had a lungi (a long cotton cloth which some traditional Indian men wrap around their waist like a towel). He also brought his wife's petticoat and blouse for me.

Dr. Tiwari said, "Colonel, you and your wife may wear these clothes for the night. I have this indoor patient's ward. It is empty now. You may sleep here for the rest of the night. It has beds, bathroom, drinking water etc." Before the Colonel could try to explain to Dr. Tiwari that we were not husband and wife; I thanked Dr. Tiwari and said "Good night" to him. Dr. Tiwari returned to his residence, asking us to bolt the doors.

I was thrilled to have the opportunity to be alone with the Colonel for the first time in a relaxed environment. I bolted the door behind me. The Colonel immediately asked me, "Why did you not let me tell Dr. Tiwari that we were not married?"

I almost admonished him, "What is the need to clarify? Neither you nor I have the capacity to explain all those things that happened. How would we have explained that we would sleep together on the same bed for tonight?" the Colonel looked at me with stunned silence.

The room was hygienic. There was a clean washroom with warm water and fresh towels. The Colonel went to take shower. He carried the dress given by Dr. Tiwari and went to the bathroom. I asked him to leave his soiled clothes in a bucket. I said that I would wash them after I bathed.

I lay in bed restlessly, after the Colonel went to the bathroom. All the events that preceded earlier, were coming back to me forcefully. In the river, before the Colonel reached me, I saw death so closely that night. How this man, with whom I had no relationship, not caring for his life, jumped into the crazy swirling mass of water to save me. He could have been gravely injured or could have died.

I also recollected how I had brushed off his advances, which in all probability were prompted by my own husband. I felt so terribly guilty. After all, it was my husband who forcefully desired and asked that I should not resist the Colonel's sexual overtures and let him flirt with me. To put it bluntly, I knew that it was my husband 's desire that I let the Colonel fuck me. I had opposed my husband as I did not want to offer myself to someone cheaply. Perhaps in my subconscious mind I desired that a man had to earn my favor to be my bed partner. The Colonel had not just earned it, he had won me hands down.

I looked affectionately in the direction of the bathroom door. I noticed the bathroom door slightly ajar. I could hear the sound of the running shower and the Colonel humming some tune. The Colonel seemed to be happy with the outcome of the past few hours. I went closer to the door and pushed it gently. The bathroom was not bolted. It opened a bit, enough for me to peep inside. I saw the tall and athletic structure of the Colonel completely bereft of all clothing. His muscular body, biceps, thighs and manly hips looked enticing. He was humming a tune as warm water sprinkled on his skin and rolled down. His eyes were closed. When he moved a little, I could see his long and thick shaft hanging between his legs. He was half erect.

I simply could not resist my urge and noiselessly tip toed into the bathroom. I moved behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned, surprised to see me. I lowered my eyes and clung to him tightly. I asked, "Could we shower together? I want to soap you and bath you."

That was the first time that night that I saw the Colonel smile indulgently. He moved a little and took me in his arms. Bending his head, he kissed my hair and nuzzled his nose into it repeatedly. His hand caressed my back with wet blouse and bra and felt my rib cage. He gently raised my chin and made me look into his eyes. He was emotional. I saw happiness and craving in his eyes. His eyes were wet. He bent further, lifted me slightly with his arms and placed his lips on mine. He said, "You are most welcome. I have been craving to hear these words from you."

He moved his hands down along my then completely drenched dress to feel my ass cheeks. He squeezed them hard. He tried to poke his fingers into my ass crack through the cloth. An electric current passed through my body. I trembled visibly. He felt my shivers. As my wet skirt became heavier, it slipped down a little. A good part of my abdomen was exposed. My navel was clearly visible to him.

The Colonel bent down. He kissed my exposed navel. Then he touched my skirt in a motion of pushing it down. However, he stopped suddenly, looked up to me and asked me, "May I?"

I caught his hands and moved them away. In one swift motion, I unbuckled my skirt and said, "Please do not make it any more embarrassing by asking for my permission. You are most welcome. Trust me, I am authorized to say this"

With his hands, he pushed my skirt and panty further down. I raised my leg and with my toe; I tossed them into a bucket in a corner. I was naked waist down.

I looked up to the Colonel, mesmerized. I felt like a lamb in front of a hungry tiger, looking into his eyes. I gave up any sign of reluctance or even hesitation. I had decided to completely surrender to him and fulfill his desire (and mine too). The Colonel fumbled with buttons of my top. I quickly unbuttoned my top, whilst the Colonel unbuckled my bra strap and pulled it with my top over my arms. I raised my arms to let him dispose them off.

The Colonel moved some distance away from me and surveyed my naked body slowly with the his stares starting from my hair moving down to my face, neck, resting for some time on my breasts, then travelling down to my navel, dropping further to the erotic triangle, then poking and playing with my vaginal slit, digesting the curved fall of my thighs and ending up at the toes after passing through my ankles. I blushed all over seeing him staring at my naked body with shower spray water running down along the contours of my body.

I moved a bit closer and asked him, "What are you staring at?"

"I am looking at the God's creation of the queen of beauty in her full glory. You look like Goddess Venus." The Colonel replied.

I was blushing from top to toe. "Now you are pulling my leg. I have grown old. I am no longer that beautiful, am I?" I asked the Colonel doubtfully.

"You are more beautiful than any beauty I have ever set my eyes on. Your beauty has matured and multiplied with your age. You are beautiful all over; inside and outside. I am saying this in all earnestness I feel so lucky today to see you in this form." The Colonel replied. I just could not control blushing. There was that genuine touch of appreciation and a bit of happiness combined.

"Well, you may look at my beauty and enjoy my body for the rest of the night. For the time being, I am going to bath you." I summarised my full fledged invitation to him in those two sentences. I began applying soap all over the Colonel's body with one hand, clutching the Colonel's cock with the other one. Somehow, I did not feel like leaving it alone. Holding it in my palm and feeling its girth gave me sizzles in my nerves and at the same time it gave me confidence and some hidden strength.

The Colonel's both hands cupped my breasts. His hands lovingly squeezed my orbs of love. He rolled his fingers around my nipples and squeezed them. I felt a surge of tweaking and excitement between my legs. I felt my love juices flowing down my thighs in floods. I squeezed the Colonel's cock a little. I felt his meat in my palm. It throbbed in my palm. I could feel its pulsating veins and high flow of adrenalin and his semen passing through its veins. His cock was beginning to enlarge and engorge in my palm. Before I could comprehend, I had a big length of thick slippery meat in my palm. His cock was rock hard and fully erect.

I realized that if I played with his cock longer, he would not let me bath him. He might fuck me right there in the bathroom. I wanted to enjoy my seduction properly. I wanted to do it in comfort. This was my first and hopefully not the last session, which I wanted to be the most memorable.

I let go of his cock and scrubbed and soaped the Colonel well. Before I could finish, he began soaping me. He focussed his fingers of one hand on my pussy and his mouth and the other hand on my breasts. It was so exotic to feel his mouth and hands on my triggers. I was losing calm and was yielding to his titillation. After he finished, I told him that we should dry up and go to bed. I dried him up wiping all his body enchantingly and he did so too. He then lifted me up in his arms and carried me to the bed.

I asked him, "Do you now feel that you are carrying your lover to bed?"

He replied, "More than ever."

He laid me gently on bed. I curved up my legs and covered up my breasts with my hands. I wanted to hide my juices flowing over my thighs. He lovingly moved my hands aside and straightened my legs. He saw the fluid from my pussy liberally flowing. He said, "Darling, your naked beauty is the fruit of my craving of the past several months. Let me savour it to my heart's satisfaction. I see that the fire is on both the sides."

I closed my eyes to let him see all of my naked body. When I opened my eyes, he was looming over my chest still surveying me. He was watching my breasts so close to his mouth. He planted a kiss on one of my nipples. I trembled and pulled him down on me saying, "Enough teasing, time now for some action."

I stretched my hand to feel his shaft. I pumped it a few times and said, "Will you just keep watching me all night or do something too! Remember, we have to sleep also."

The Colonel smiled. One of my breasts was inside his mouth. He sucked it hard for a while and then looked up at me and said, "Watching you in this condition is a rare treat for me. Let me savour these rare moments. Who is going to sleep? I have got you after hard turmoil. I am not going to let you go off easily?" I felt his fingers pinching my ass cheeks and poking into my arse hole. I shuddered.