Exciting Adventurous Experiences Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
415 Followers

I laughed and whispered in his ears, "Who wants to go off easily? Hopefully, this sight may not be rare for you. I hope, you do not get tired of it, if you saw it more."

I began pumping the Colonel's hard cock. It was thick and felt more like a rubber hose. His pre-cum began oozing out of his tiny puncture. I sat up, made him lie and looked at his long and meaty thick shaft more closely. I asked him, "How could Jyoti take all of you in her? She is so frail and tiny."

The Colonel was busy kissing and sucking my breasts, as if he wanted to gobble them up. He was prompt to respond, "Well, you will know soon enough. Besides, you did hear her cries, didn't you?" I blushed and shuddered at his hint that he was going to fuck me. I kept cranking his shaft, when he stopped me and made me climb on top of him. We lay in 69. I could see his shaft pointing straight up standing erect right in front of my mouth. It was leaking out his pre-cum so much that I thought he was ejaculating. I rubbed my palm over his shaft, held his cock in my palm and pressed my lips on the mushroom head of his cock

I kissed his cock. I rotated my tongue to clean his cock of the pre-cum. His pre-cum tasted different. I slurped it. I had learned from my husband that men like their cocks sucked and their pre-cum slurped. I wanted to be the Colonel's slave that night and make him enjoy me. That was a small compensation for all the pains he had taken for me. From the way the Colonel jerked and his body tightened, when I kissed his cock, I knew that I had succeeded.

My tongue gently and lovingly caressed his cock. I took his head in a little. I bobbed my mouth up and down giving him soft caresses and mouth fucking. He was ecstatic. I did it leisurely and lovingly for several minutes. During all this time, I made him relax and enjoy my licking. I thought that he did also; because he lay in the bed with his eyes closed and his face giving out multiple expressions.

After a while, I felt his tongue poking into crevices between my legs. He seemed to have mastered the art of tongue fucking. I was unable to control myself. It was as if my body shape was changing and I was undergoing some kind of contortions. I could feel juices flowing down my thighs nonstop. I could not bear his tongue eating my pussy. I began to tighten and had one of the most explosive orgasms. I clutched the Colonel's shaft hard in my hands and closed my eyes to feel that wonderful feeling, which women crave to experience.

Having thoroughly savoured that lovely sweet female privilege, I wanted to have the feel of his manhood inside me. I wanted to feel his cock caressing nooks and corners of my interior.

I changed position and returned to face the Colonel. I lay down and asked him to mount me. I caught his cock in my hand and placed it gently between my legs at the slit. I rubbed it for a few times. The Colonel wanted to indulge me with some foreplay. However, I was in a hurry to take him in and feel him. He asked me, "What is the hurry? We have all the night to ourselves."

I replied, "The way I see things, It may not be just for tonight. There may be many more nights to come, I hope. However, I just cannot wait to feel you inside me. You are so big. I want that big shaft to expand my passage. I want to feel all of you. I want to own you and I want to belong to you even if it is just for tonight. Please enter gently and fuck me."

Seeing his long hanging Lund (cock), I was a bit hesitant or rather concerned initially. I simply could not leave things to him. I lubricated the head of his cock for several seconds; almost two minutes, rubbing it with my fingers. There was plenty of his pre-cum and my juices to do that. There was no need for me even to think of dropping a few drops of my saliva for lubrication, which I did at times with my hubby. The Colonel waited patiently for me to finish before he got my nod to push it in. After I finished, I pulled his Lund a little deeper into my pussy to hint to him that he might start.

I could hear his sigh at having got the signal to go ahead. He shoved a little and withdrew. I sighed. It was an exhilarating experience to have a man, other than my husband pushing his male hood inside my female hood for the first time in my life. Let me tell my fellow wives that the entire experience was out of this world. Here I was lovingly seduced, by my husband's friend with my husband's not just permission, but his strong desire. I was enjoying the carnal pleasure that not many married women, particularly Indian married women, could ever have. I would strongly urge my fellow Indian wives in particular, not to let go of such an opportunity, if it arises even once in their life time.

I could feel the Colonel's cock's pulsating veins in my pussy. Gradually, the Colonel increased his penetration deeper. He was careful to ensure that at any point his cock was well lubricated with his pre-cum and my juices. There were plenty of both.

All this while, both his hands nonstop, monopolized my breasts and nipples. He kneaded, mauled and sucked my breasts one after another. I suspected that my breasts must have turned red because of his constant sucking, squeezing and kneading them. I loved the marginal pain I had. The Colonel seemed to have gone crazy. He was so overwhelmed by getting his desire to own my body exclusively and make me plead with him to fuck me, fulfilled as I repeatedly asked him to fuck me.

I felt his cock entering greater depth inside me. The walls of my pussy gripped him tight. That gave him greater enjoyment. As he pumped me slowly, he whispered in my ears, "Sunita you are gripping me so tight inside. Besides I feel your pulsating contractions and expansions regularly, as if you are contracting and expanding it. This feels too good. How do you manage to do it.?"

I whispered back, "I am not doing it. It is happening naturally. When I get highly aroused, this just happens."

The Colonel slowly increased his penetration. I was amazed how his thick and long shaft managed to slide in and out without causing me too much pain. It is true that I did have some pain. However, the ecstasy was more than compensated for the pain. All through his love making, he kept his strong hold on my breasts. He frequently kissed me hard on my neck, lips and breasts, whilst keeping his cock embedded in my pussy and pumping me feverishly.

The Colonel increased his pace of fucking and I matched him stroke by stroke. It was the first time that I enjoyed such a big cock. Earlier, I was scared, how I would be able to take his cock in. However, that night I took almost all of his cock. Of course it stretched my passage and I certainly was in some pain.

With a loud explosion ringing loud throughout my body, I reached my second peak that night and exploded into an unbelievable orgasm. The Colonel kept pumping me not stopping after I had had the orgasm. Neither did I want him to stop. I wanted to peak several times and make this occasion one of my sweetest memories for long time to cherish.

Once I had the orgasm, I indicated him to stop. With all of his Lund inside me, I made him lie on top of me face to face and looked into his eyes without saying a word. I smiled then and asked him, "How do you feel now?"

The Colonel replied unhesitating, "On top of the world. Believe me; I have never had such an experience in my life. You are simply and unbelievably marvellous lover and you are an expert in the art of making your lover ecstatic. I thank God, your hubby, my wife and all that made this possible. You are a wonderful woman. Sunil is a lucky bastard to have you as his wife."

"Effectively and emotionally, if not legally, I have become your wife today." I said making him kiss me hard on my lips whilst leaving all of his Lund inside me. That feel of him inside me, as I kissed him was unbelievable.

I was amazed at his ability to sustain his fucking. He kept pumping me repeatedly giving it all he had. I could feel his long cock entering corners and crevices in my body, where no man, including my husband, ever entered. Only then did I realize how flexible a woman's body is. That I could take his huge cock in, was a surprise for me too. But more than anything else, his artful fucking was driving me crazy. I could get into such highs that is not comparable to any experience other than the one I was having at that time.

After going on and on for quite an admirable period, he tightened and so did I. we had reached our peaks. He held me tight and said, "Dear Sunita, I am coming... Should I come inside you? Or take it out?"

Without a moment's hesitation, I told him, "Come right inside me. It is safe. Even if it isn't, I and my hubby, would love to raise the child I would have from you. I know that for sure."

I was reaching the peak simultaneously. I wanted to have the high with his. I clung to him hard and spoke in his ears, "I have reached my peak. Just hold on to me, I am coming..."

I had third orgasm that night, which was one of the most beautiful and serene one. I could feel his warm semen flowing inside my vagina; chances were that this could perhaps make me pregnant. However, I was not worried. That night, I did not want my lover's semen wasted, if I could help it.

I do not remember when we fell asleep that night. It must be immediately after we reached our highs. However, we did not sleep much, for I found the Colonel waiting me up again after about an hour of sleep. I knew he was horny. So was I. I made him lie down and climbed on top of him and we had another explosive sex session. I had two orgasms in that session. Five orgasms in one night was a record for me.

When I finally woke up and opened my eyes, the next morning, I was tightly inside the Colonel's arms; with him staring into my closed eyes lovingly. I knew he wanted me. I was happy to have him.

I smiled and asked him, "Are you happy and satisfied?"

He smiled back and said, "Happy, yes; but satisfied? No."

Before I could respond there were knocks on the door.

*****

In spite of my best efforts to shorten the story, it has got into five parts. I ask for forgiveness from the readers and urge them to respond with their comments. The next part shall be final.

iloveall
iloveall
415 Followers