All Comments on 'Excuse Me Miss... Ch. 05'

by PaulStevens

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RemmyqqriRemmyqqriabout 9 years ago
Good finish!!!

Thanks for writing the end! You had many of us hanging on waiting the outcome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story -- give more "honor" to a good blow job.

This was a good story. Well written, in general. Held my interest. You did one thing that surprised me, which will sound petty, but I write from experience and from a man's viewpoint.

I'm afraid you may have underestimated the pure joy of being with a lover -- especially a "new" lover -- and she takes your cock in her mouth and sucks on it until you come, and then swallows your juice and moves on to fucking you -- if, I say, you have had that experience, I should think you would make more of an "occasion" over it in your story than you did. Twice she sucked him off to a climax, and you sloughed over it as though it were no big thing. I think you should have given it more acknowledgement than you did. My only "complaint."

teedeedubteedeedubabout 9 years ago
Karma

Is a bitch. And always has been. Great Story. Thanks.....

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

Very nice story.

5 * for you

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

wanderer77wanderer77over 6 years ago
5 *

was leaving the story but on 2nd thought I suspected where it might lead...glad I stuck it out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A very nice ending

except that I'm having trouble figuring out why she was still having trouble settling on him after her cousin's wedding. A little nervous is one thing. Breaking up with him like that, without discussing it, doesn't seem plausible.

If she really meant, I need your help but that's still the end of it, she needed to say so. Good job with Hallie, BTW. She is entirely plausible.

As for Joe, he's all too plausible. One of my aunts had a husband who, it developed, had been screwing other women during the honeymoon. I hope Joe had fun getting his car running.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I would like to add my voice to the crowd concerning the quality of this story. I loved the characters and the pace of the story. I couldn't stop reading until I was finished. I know you wrote this story awhile ago, but it is still one of the best I have read on this website. Thanks for your time and imagination.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Amazing Story

That was a thoroughly enjoyable series, I'm a bit fan.

kc_sweetNsourkc_sweetNsourover 3 years ago
Beautuful

I almost passed by this series. However, something told me to click. Amazing story. Glad I clicked. May have try forgetting my metro pass. Lol

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

Hahahahahaha That was an excellent story, but you almost lost me at the end when she asked him to leave. Men don't chase women around anymore, we have had enough of that. I can do bad all by myself, I don't need any help. Glad I looked forward and then stepped back to the story.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

Still a great story! Even has a "happy ending". Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the characters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulStevens@PaulStevens
I am working on a few stories, including a draft of a seemingly long-awaited sequel to my summer camp story. Stay tuned, and as always, feedback is appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES