Executive Platinum Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at my glass as I lowered it again. "Nice Pinot Noir," I stated, "I normally gravitate toward a Malbec or Zinfandel, but this one's very nice."

"Definitely discrete... and well mannered." I couldn't help but smile, although supposedly responding to my comment on the wine I knew exactly what she was saying.

"Ready?" Gloria said, stepping up and taking my arm. "They've got our table ready."

"Shirley spoke highly of you," I commented a few hours later when Gloria was once again cuddled to my shoulder in bed, our lust for each other slaked at least for the moment. Dinner had been good, the conversations hard to follow except for those who had been directly adjacent to us. We excused ourselves and returned to the room as soon as it was polite to do so.

"I really like Shirley. I'd love to work with her again."

"Uh-huh, sounded like she thought the same about you."

"She was a big support back before I got divorced, but I treated everyone like shit when I caught the Dick cheating."

"It's hard to keep your emotions out of your work, especially in a stressful time like that."

Nothing more was said by either of us for a few moments, until Gloria sleepily said "Are you going to stay here at the hotel tomorrow?"

"What do you think of me going home and coming back for tomorrow evening after you're done? It's only takes me about 20 minutes."

She didn't say anything for a moment, and then giggled. "So there'd be no chance of me sneaking up here to join you for a nooner?" She giggled again, and said, "I wouldn't have time anyway, unless I walked out of a session and didn't eat lunch and somehow I've got the feeling everyone else would have an idea what I was up to."

"About that..." I said after a moment.

"About what?"

"A nooner?" I rolled over to look at her and see her response. "I ran into Janet this afternoon and she wanted to get together. I turned her down; I told her you were in town and I was coming down here to see you. She was disappointed, but suggested that if I were to come home tomorrow, perhaps she could visit for an hour or two?"

Gloria eyes had been closed, but opened to look at me when I said this. I didn't say anything and she didn't either, her eyes closed again. "Thoughts?" I finally asked, unsure whether she was thinking or falling asleep. Her hand, which had been resting on my hip, slid across my belly and found my cock.

"You want to take my play toy and go play with someone else? Is that what you're asking?" I could tell from the tone of her voice that this was said in fun, teasing. I didn't say anything; in essence - she was correct. "You know, being with you has turned my life, turned my outlook on life, around. Back when I was getting divorced I was so bitter that my husband had lied to me and cheated on me, and now you cheat on me all the time and I don't seem to mind at all."

"Wrong words," I immediately said, mildly alarmed at her word choices. "I don't cheat on you. I've never cheated on you, or Janet, or Bug - any of my ladies. To cheat means that I've committed to being with you exclusively, and I've never done that. I've been quite open that we are not exclusive."

"That sure got a response," she giggled, her hand came up and stroked my arm gently before returning to my cock. "It's so totally different with you. To think that we get together every few months, that every time it's been a fabulous time, fabulous sex, and then we go our separate ways and it's okay. I know you're regularly having sex with Janet, and I guess Bug now, too... And Melissa..." I could tell she was thinking, and just waited. "You with all these other women, all your lovers..." In my mind I could see each of them as she said their names, and realized she'd missed a few.

"And there's Jenny," I said, "although I haven't seen her or Bill since Debs funeral." Neither of us said anything, and I realized there was another. "And Steve and Mary." I didn't say anything about her fucking Steve, or that she'd taken her virgin co-worker and taught him all about sex - I knew she was thinking about me and the women I'd been with.

"Melissa and I have slept together the last few times she's been home from college."

"You mean you've had sex with her the last few times she's been home from college?" She didn't say anything for a moment.

"If she came to visit you, would you have sex with her?"

I thought about this momentarily, instantly aware that I could barely tell Melissa and Gloria apart, but the answer was virtually immediately available. "If you're asking would I cheat on you, the answer is no. But as long as you knew what was happening, and had no qualms about it - yes, the three of us had great fun together and if Melissa wanted to visit me and have sex, I could."

"I really enjoyed watching you together with her, the two of us making love with her..."

"And the two of us with you."

"Yes." It got quiet for a few moments before she continued. "I like knowing about your lovers, that you're pleasuring them the way you pleasure me." She raised her head up to me for a kiss; I bent mine a bit and returned it. She settled back on my shoulder, her hand still squeezing and gently massaging my cock, which had admirably begun to respond again. "Do you think I might meet her this weekend?"

The question caught me by surprise. I thought back to all our times together; flying in together, picking her up at an early morning hour and spending the weekend together, flying in with Steve and Mary, skinny dipping and playing in the pool, and of course our expeditions elsewhere - I didn't realize, or rather just hadn't thought about it, that Janet who lived directly across the street, and Gloria had never been introduced. "If you'd like, I'll make sure that happens."

"I think it's time. If we're sharing you, I think I'd like to meet her." Unexpectedly Gloria rose up, rolled a bit more onto her side and lowered her mouth to my cock. I hadn't been limp but hadn't been erect either, just hard enough to give her a handful. She squeezed at the base, forcing blood into my cock head and making it harder. Her tongue came out and slithered around the head and then took me into her mouth, the blood flow to my cock increasing to her ministrations. Just moments of the oral pleasuring and she released some of the pressure, my cock growing harder now on its own in response. Once I was more solidly erect she twisted her body around and raised her leg up and over mine to straddle me. She rose up just a bit, raised my cock to point upward before sliding down, impaling herself on me. "Tell me about her. Is she a good cocksucker?"

I've continually kept my different lovers aware that I had other lovers, but haven't particularly ever shared their different preferences. Not that I'd ever hidden anything, but what happens physically, between me and my lover, I've usually thought of as private information. On the other hand, I'd never had a lover ask for specifics about another lover either. Gloria was slowly rocking up and down, squeezing her pussy tight around my cock as she did.

"Yes," I answered simply.

"Uhmm. As good as me?"

I raised my hips a bit, forcing myself more upright into her. "It's hard not to be good sucking a cock; mouths and tongues and cocks and pussies go together naturally."

"But is she good?"

"You know I'm not one to normally kiss and tell... but, yes, you're as good as she is." I don't know whether she caught the tease in my reversal of the order in my answer or not.

"Uhmm," she pushed herself forward and down against me and ground her clit against my pubic bone. For some reason my mind flashed back to being with Steve and Mary in Las Vegas and Palm Springs and at my place before then... and with Melissa in Key West... and just earlier today, partially exposed in front of a window. I latched on to how she'd told about Ronnie looking down her blouse and how turned on she'd gotten from it, as well as teasing him later at her home. Gloria may have almost been a prude when I'd met her, but she had definitely found that exposing herself to voyeuristic eyes, or watching others, at least watching or hearing about me have sex was exhilarating and arousing.

"My little lover girl has certainly become the slutty little show off and voyeur, hasn't she?" I asked, raising myself into her, moving myself to her rhythm. "She likes the thought of watching me with someone else, doesn't she? Exposing herself to the world... Walking nude on the beach... dressing in nothing but paint at Key West," I teased. "Going topless in Las Vegas?" I grunted, rising hard up inside her, feeling her body begin to shudder. I managed a few more strokes before I slowed down; I didn't cum this time, but eventually could have if I'd pressed. Instead, feeling the physical release, the shudder of Gloria's body and clamping of her pussy on my cock was enough for me, at least this time.

"So, I take it you're OK with me going home tomorrow for a conjugal visit with Janet?" I asked several minutes later when she'd rolled off and was lying again by my side. "You seemed to get a bit wet at the thought of me with someone else."

She didn't say anything for several moments.

"I don't know why it turns me on so much. Not just seeing you, but helping. Feeding your cock into Mary, and Melissa. Seeing the pure pleasure on their faces, knowing how it felt." She paused momentarily in her admission. "I like sharing you with others, Mary, Melissa, Janet, your niece...

"And loving on them too."

Her head nodded on my shoulder as she repeated what I'd said, "And, loving on them too."

I realized there was another, although I hadn't seen her or Bill since the funeral, there was also Jenny. "And Jenny," I said.

"Jenny?" she questioned, puzzlement in her voice, "Who's Jenny?" And then it dawned on her. "Oh Jenny, with you and Debs..."

"And her husband Bill. But I haven't seen them since the funeral and they live on the East Coast, so that's a bit different."

She said nothing else; she was obviously concentrating on my cock in her pussy and her clit rubbing against me. Her eyes closed, I reached up and cupped her breasts, her nipples between my fingers. The quivers in her body directly matched the pinches of my fingers on her nipples, right up until the shuddering in her body became continuous as she climaxed. I maintained the position until her orgasm began to ebb, and then rolled her over and took control. Her legs wrapped around behind mine, opening herself to my thrusts. Leaning upright on my hands we both knew I was fucking her now for me, before it had been for her. The position was always good for allowing me to get myself off; her eyes locking on mine confirmed she knew exactly what I was doing. She clinched and relaxed her pussy again and again until with a grunt I thrust deep inside and my cock exploded. Gloria's hands slid to my butt, holding me in place momentarily until, my cock shrinking, I rolled off to one side; for once I snuggled to her side rather than her to me. Lying there quietly I could feel the warm buzz of sleep overcoming me, a sleep that was going to be more than just a quick nap. I tried to concentrate on Gloria, trying to stay awake, and realized her breathing was also becoming deep and slow.

I woke late for me, but still early. Gloria showed no sign of waking, so I eased out of bed and headed into the bath. I closed the door before starting the shower, which squealed and then quieted down. I'd just stuck my head under the water when I felt a hand on my back, "Can I join you?"

"There's always room for two," I answered, turning and moving forward a bit so the water wasn't cascading over my head. Gloria slipped forward into my arms, pulling her head against my chest.

I held her in my arms momentarily before beginning to rub her shoulders. Reaching over I picked up the soap, lathering her back and then rubbing two handed. I soaped up her entire back with my hands and then turned us both, letting the water rinse her back before sliding myself around behind her and pulling her back to my front. Reaching for the soap I did the same again, only this time soaping her front.

Gloria hadn't said anything the whole time, just a few coos of pleasure. Once again I lathered her body, feeling her nipples harden as I spent an unnecessarily long time on her breasts, followed by her belly. Her hand had reached back between us to grip my hardening cock by the time my fingers had reached her sex. I slipped a finger between her lips, raised the other hand to her breasts, and slowly masturbated her. Her hand was gripping and squeezing my cock, but the way we were standing there wasn't much she could do. I felt her body slowly tightening until suddenly it clinched and she spasmed.

"Umm, that was nice."

"I like loving on you," I said, just holding her for a few moments. When enough time had passed, I moved her forward just a bit, taking the shampoo and putting some in my hair. She had kept her head out of the direct spray, I presumed to keep her hair dry, and moments later she stepped to the back of the shower and out. Within seconds I was done also, and turned the water off. I took the towel and began drying off inside the shower until she finished and left. Moments later I also left, finding Gloria back in bed.

"Cuddle?" she asked as I stepped back into the bedroom. She lifted the sheet, and I slid in beside her, raised an arm and she snuggled up to my chest. Neither of us went back to sleep, both knowing we needed to get up soon for Gloria to get to breakfast and her meetings on time. "I could get used to this," Gloria said quietly maybe 15 minutes later.

"Cuddling is always nice," I answered quietly.

"Uhm hmm."

A moment later she sat up and rolled over on top of me, her arms pulled up between us, and bending down kissed me. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For taking care of me. Loving me." I just smiled and raised just enough to kiss her again. She gave me a peck, and rolled out of bed to begin getting dressed. I left as soon as she headed to breakfast, skipping breakfast myself, just allowing Gloria to get back to her conference without distraction from me. I sent a text to Janet - "Home by 9."

It was interesting traveling backward against morning rush hour traffic; flying along without restriction and only a few cars going my direction versus the bumper-to-bumper traffic going the other way, very slowly. I realized how lucky I was to be able to travel and work on my own schedule versus some arbitrary clock.

I was greeted as I entered the gate by Samson and stopped to play with him for several minutes before feeding him. Having been away, I'd not spent the time with him that I normally do when I get home from a trip the previous day, so gave him some needed attention. It wasn't until I stepped up to the front door, and found it already unlocked, that I realized something wasn't quite right. Quietly opening the door, I stepped inside, and listened. I didn't at first hear anything, so quietly walked through the house toward the bedroom. When you live in a house for years, you learn where every squeak is located and how to avoid them, so my arrival was virtually unannounced. A slight noise hitting my ears before I got to my bedroom let me know someone was there. A slight buzzing noise began just as I reached the doorway, confirming as I had suspected that Janet was already there, awaiting me. I glanced at my watch; I was 15 minutes early. I'd played with Samson for at least another 15, so she'd been there since at least half an hour before I said I'd be home.

I stepped past the door, stopping in the entryway, and observed Janet on my bed. She had on the same little nothing that she and Bug had worn for my birthday, only this time she was alone, and masturbating. She'd pulled the sheets down, was lying back against the pillow with her eyes closed. Her left hand was under the barely there sexy little nothing and inside her panties, her right hand had a small vibrator that she was moving back and forth across her breasts, teasing her nipples. Inside her panties her fingers were rubbing around and around her clit, occasionally slipping a finger down into her pussy and back.

I like to watch a woman masturbate; to me it's one of the sexiest things to see. I stood watching for perhaps a minute, Janet totally unaware that I was there. Although I liked watching, that she was virtually naked in my bed, awaiting my arrival, confirmed (as I already knew) that she wanted something more than personal satisfaction. Stepping soundlessly up to the edge of the bed, she must have heard or sensed me as her eyes opened just as I reached for her leg. Her eyes were glazed with lust when they opened, but rather than showing she was startled she just smiled. "I've been waiting for you."

"I can see," I said, stroking my hand up the inside of her calf and knee to the inside of her thigh. "I think these little teddies of yours and Bugs have become a favorite of mine - at least I could get used to coming home and finding almost naked beautiful ladies in my bed wearing them."

"You have too many clothes on," is all she said.

"Give me a second to wash, I was just petting Samson," I said. I stepped over to the chair and got undressed after washing, turning back to the bed once I had. "Better?" I asked, standing beside the bed again, my cock half-hard, almost ready for use. Rolling onto her side toward me, she bent her face to my cock and sucked me in. My hand went to her head, stroking her head and hair, before slipping down to fondle her breasts, follow the movements of her hand and the vibrator on her breasts and nipples as she tongued and sucked on my cock; it didn't take much and I was totally hard. Her hand, that had been pleasuring herself in her panties, came up and begun pushing them down and off, I slipped my hand underneath the whispy nothing of a top and helped her. Raising her bottom without taking my cock out of her mouth, she slipped them down her legs as far as she could. Pulling back from her I bent and pulled them the rest of the way off and pulled on her legs to turn her sideways, legs off the bed. Stepping between her legs I grabbed my cock and pointed it to her pussy, running it up and down her slit. That she was wet and ready for fucking was readily apparent when I ran my glans just slightly between her lips, before I pushed it harder against her clit, eliciting a squirm of her hip and an "ummm" of pleasure. When I lowered my aim just a bit and found her opening, her legs came up and around my back to pull me in.

"Oh!! That's so nice!" she cooed, her hands now on both of her breasts, tweaking and pulling on her nipples as I began thrusting in and out with earnest. "I needed you yesterday," her breathy moans of pleasure indicated she was getting exactly what she wanted.

"I'm here for you now," I replied, stopping at one point when I was buried inside her. Changing my motions from an in and out to a back and forth rocking, moving my cock around inside her without thrusting.

I squeezed my butt, forcing my cock to expand when I did. Leaning forward I slid my hands under her nighty to her breasts, replacing her hands with my own. Pinching her nipples, I rolled them both between my thumbs and forefingers. "Ummm, Oh My God Jimmy, I love it when you fuck me."

Janet and I had been lovers for quite some time. I knew my way around her body, as she knew her way around mine, but this time I was having trouble get a sense of what she needed. I'd seen her horny before, just needing and wanting sex, needing me to give her an orgasm. I'd seen her loving; wanting it long and slow, and then wanting to cuddle and do it again. She'd called one evening and asked if I was interested in a quickie - and that it had been; less than 5 minutes from the time she walked in the door until she'd wiped the cum dripping from her pussy, kissed me goodbye and been back out the door headed home. However this time, I couldn't get the sense of what she needed. She groaned in pleasure when I stopped, buried deep inside her; gyrating my hips against her with my cock swallowed by her pussy, but she also bucked her hips into me when I was thrusting. She arched her back, forcing her breasts into my hands and fingers when I slid them under her nightie, her own arms lying up and back, exposing and opening herself to me, begging me to do what I would. I caught a glimpse of something shiny; her little silver bullet as it slipped from her open hand and rolled onto the bed. I knew she had a little hand vibrator, she'd told me, just as I knew she also had a larger Hitachi vibrating wand, although she'd not needed to use either as much anymore since we'd been lovers.