Executive Platinum Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out; my cock glistened with her moisture. "Oh! Not yet!" she protested, but I just smiled and leaned in to kiss her, leaning on the bed and palming her little toy as I did.

Straightening up I reached to one side to help her roll over. "On your knees," I instructed after she'd flopped onto her belly, grabbing and lifting her hips two handed as I did. She pulled her legs up underneath, stinkbug fashion, presenting her delectable ass to me. "Oh my god, Janet," I said running my hands over her bottom, my fingers tracing the outline of her bikini bottom tan line, "we have got to get you a thong bikini. Your ass is way too beautiful and sexy to keep it under wraps all the time." All the time was an exaggeration at the least. Although she'd taken to sunning and swimming nude with me or when she was at my house, I knew she occasionally would lie out at her own home; but there, as there were almost always nurses around, she always did it with a bikini on. She admitted it was more fun to be able to go naked and sun herself at my house, but by doing it at her house she was giving a present to her husband, the small backyard grass patch where she would lay being directly in view of his window. His body may not have physically responded, but he still appreciated his beautiful wife. The slight tan lines showed that the full coverage of the bikini bottom normally hid one of Janet's finer assets. On her knees before me, with her bottom raised to me in a traditional doggie fashion with her chest to the bed, without meaning too I recognized the similarities and differences between the bottoms of Janet, Bug, and Gloria. All three had beautiful bottoms. Bug, in her early twenties, had the smallest and firmest ass; her riding of her bicycle around campus and regular gym visits kept her butt tight and delectable. From the couple of times that I'd loved on her from behind I knew her ass was that of a true hard body. Gloria and Janet, both with a few more years and no regular bike riding, were slightly larger but almost virtually identical in firmness and shape. Two dimples, just above Janet's ass in the small of her back, were the only strong visual difference identifiers.

I ran my hand over her ass cheeks, feeling the smooth perfection of her skin. With her knees underneath it opened her pussy from behind, inviting my touch; with her ass cheeks spread I could see the tight little puckered skin of her anus. Her lips were spread more than when she'd been lying on her back so my finger easily slipped between them finding her silky warm and invitingly wet. Her back arched a bit at my touch, but she said nothing. "Bug has a sexy little thong bikini," I said, slipping my finger out and up, stroking wetly up her ass crack, a slight convulsion shaking her body as I did. "I haven't seen it on her yet, she got it for me at Christmas, but said now I'd have to wait until July when she's home and out of school. I guess now she'll probably want to wear that for you too, won't she? Maybe you should get a matching bikini yourself..." Stepping forward just a bit I took my free hand, the other still palming her little vibrating bullet, and guided my cock between her lips again. Releasing myself, once I had my cock head inside her I easily pushed in, my dick still lubricated with her juices, her wetness indicating just how turned on my lover was. Taking my middle finger, I wet it in her ample liquids and drew it once again up between her ass cheeks. The slight shiver of pleasure I'd sensed before returned, stronger this time with my cock also inside her.

Without turning it on, with my other hand I slipped the end of the little silver bullet into her pussy along with my cock. Just a bit, lubricating it, I then drew it up her ass crack to the crinkled little spot of skin that seemed to be eliciting her little shivers of pleasure. Stopping with the end against her I pushed in a bit, and then thumbed the button of the vibrator. Instantly her lower body clinched around my cock, a hard shiver coursing through her body. "Liked that, did ya?" I said, pulling the bullet back. Although I'd brought up some of her natural lube, I recognized that we were going to need more of her juices or perhaps some external lubricant if I was going to play with her bottom, and slipped it back down to wet it in her juices more. I could feel the vibrations in my cock as I pressed it into her along with me. I stroked it up to her rosebud once more, but there was still a need for more lubrication. Slipping back out of her (and drawing a wail of protest) I stepped over to the bedside stand and opened it, a bottle of lube found almost immediately where I'd last seen it. It had been quite some time since Debs and I had needed something to help us play but it was still where we'd last had it. A condom was also in the drawer, I left it for the moment.

Although my cock was wet and slippery, I still dribbled a bit of lube onto myself and wiped it around. Mixing with Janet's natural lube made it just that much more slicker, and seconds later I slid back into her. The lube was a bit cold, rather than just dribbling it on her ass I added it to my fingers and then stroked between her butt cheeks. I hesitated with my finger on her back door, as I began to push just a bit she said "Not like that." I presumed she meant to use the vibrator, and when I slid it up against her pucker with just a bit more lube, she said "Yeah, that."

Pushing the on button again, this time as I aimed the pointed end into her, I could feel her pushing back. The lube and smoothness of the vibrator were all it took; it almost easily slid into her backside. Now gyrating her bottom back against my cock and the toy in her bottom, I'd never seen her respond to stimulation the way she was now. With the vibrator on, I could feel the vibrations transmitted through her body onto my cock, quite a pleasurable sensation. Her gyrations rapidly became more pronounced until her legs and bottom clinched down, a massive orgasm shaking her entire body. Running my free hand onto her bottom, her muscles had tightened so that there was no give, her bottom was like rock - and it didn't release. Her orgasm shook her body for a minute, perhaps longer, before her hand reached back for me and I understood; she'd had enough. I withdrew the little pocket rocket slowly before turning it off; Janet at first easing her constricted body before falling forward onto the bed, allowing me to fall from her pussy as she did. I was still hard as a rock, although the doggy position had been very nice, and the vibrations transmitted to me likewise - for some reason I wasn't going to cum very fast. Perhaps the sex the night before with Gloria had relieved my instant lust, but I think it was more that I was just concentrating on pleasuring Janet. The bullet appeared to be clean, but I turned and stepped to the bathroom, washing the toy with soap and water before returning. We'd never played with her ass, or a toy, before - but having been married to a nurse, I well knew the risks of transmitting something nasty if we didn't clean it. Returning to the bed, Janet was on her side; I slid up and snuggled beside her.

Janet flinched when my hand found her breast; I refrained from nipple play for the moment, my cock nestling into the slippery crease of her bottom. After several minutes she inhaled deeply and then exhaled. "That was nice."

"Uhmm." I said, slipping my cock upward and back slightly. I could tell the lube was evaporating. "Done that before?" I was pretty sure, from what I'd seen, she had.

"It's been a while."

I wasn't sure how long "a while" was, but surmised it had probably been her live in lovers before she went to college. "Tom and Lori?" I questioned, remembering her confession to me about them and confession of falling in love with Bug.

"Uh-Uh," she hummed, surprising me with her answer of no. "Rob's the only one to ever touch me back there."

"So it's been a while." I said it just to acknowledge that I recognized with Rob's quadriplegia, which preceded Deb's death by several years, it truly must have been a while. "You don't mind being played with there... or you like it?"

"I'd forgotten it's almost been so long. Orgasms back there are so different; they just don't seem to stop. When you're touching my clit, it's wonderful, but it's like falling off a cliff. Back there, it's like running downhill, where you're going so fast that you can't control it. You can't stop and you can't speed up; it's all you can do to stay upright and it just goes on and on..."

"I could tell." I had my hand stroking her body now, slipping in under her nightie to squeeze her bare breasts. "That's the first time for us with a toy, too. Is that your... bottom toy?" I asked. She didn't answer. My cock was still rock hard, I rocked my hips, sliding it against her crack again. "Do you just play with toys, or do you like an occasional cock in your ass too?" Her hand reached back between us, finding my erection.

"Oh my god, you're still so hard." I flexed it in her hand. The reality must have suddenly become clear, "You didn't cum yet, did you?"

"Not yet."

"Did you and Gloria... do it this morning?"

"Not this morning," I acknowledged, perhaps giving away more information than I normally would, however I'd spent the night with Gloria, Janet knew it, and also knew I was going to return to Gloria this afternoon. I'd told Gloria I was returning home for, for lack of a better description, a conjugal visit with Janet, so both knew I had and would fuck the other lady in my life - today.

"Have you ever done her ass?"

"No."

"Bug?"

"No."

"Debs?"

"Yes." That I acknowledged that I'd had my cock in my wife's ass seemed to be the release for her to talk.

"Rob used to like to do me doggie, like we just did, whenever he was really aroused and he almost always touched me there with his finger but never went inside. I suspected he wanted to do it, but he never said anything, and I didn't think I was really interested. We'd been married a few years and we were cuddled in bed after sex one night talking. It was just a week or so before his birthday, and I thought we'd moved away from talking sex. I asked him what he wanted me to give him for his birthday, and he asked me if I would get upset if he wanted something unusual. I told him no, and eventually he said he'd really like to try anal sex. So we tried to do it for his birthday, and... it didn't work so well. I knew we needed lube, so had gotten that, but I couldn't relax enough for him to get in. He used his finger and later managed to get his thumb in, but I was too tight for his cock. We had fun, but not what he wanted. But, I had a girlfriend from college who told me once before that she actually liked anal sex, so I called her up and told her what happened and asked her advice. She told me I needed a toy to relax me, and lots and lots of lube, even putting some inside before we got that far. She said there were graduated butt plugs that allowed you to expand slowly but she thought a vibrating toy was best, and I should play with it by myself to get used to it. I did what she'd said, and we did it again that weekend."

"I take it that was a little better experience?"

"Yeah. Initially it was like we just did, he played with the toy while we were doing it. I really like playing with the toy but wasn't initially such a big fan of him fucking me back there."

"Initially? Did that change?"

"The first time he ever got his cock in me I thought he was going to split me open. It hurt. But he really liked it, he raved about how hot it was. I kept putting him off to do it again, but I'd also found I really liked playing with a toy back there. I talked with my girlfriend again, and she said the best thing to do was to take a hot shower to relax, play with myself so my sphincter wasn't so tight, and to lube myself up really well and to make sure his cock was really lubed up too, and get lube everywhere - if it wasn't running off, there wasn't enough. So we tried it again, and ... it was very successful." She giggled. "I may not have walked straight for a week, but the orgasm was fantastic."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. It was amazing, it's always amazing. I didn't think I was going to cum at first, but as he was fucking me it just kept building, slowly, until my orgasm hit me - and then it just didn't stop. When he finally came and stopped moving, I'll bet I'd had a five-minute long orgasm by that time. After that, he wanted to do it all the time, but I couldn't take it that often. It became our special thing; birthday sex or anniversary sex."

When she'd been quiet for a few moments, I told her that Debs had done it with me a few times, but had never been an aficionado of back door sex.

"Uhm." We lay there for a few moments, although she'd stopped my hands from playing with her nipples earlier, her body had been responding quite nicely for several minutes now, I could tell she was getting more aroused the longer I played. "Do you know what yesterday was?"

I thought back to having seen her when I got home, her saying that she needed to visit, meaning she needed sex. But it hadn't been that long, just a couple of weeks since we'd spent ours in bed the night before I left. Gloria had been without me for longer than that. I thought about it, and then confessed, I didn't know anything special about the previous day.

"It was my anniversary." Suddenly everything became clear; anniversary, but no husband to have sex with. Wanting to visit me yesterday, which I knew meant she wanted sex; telling me about her special day sex treat with her husband, waiting for me practically naked, in bed this morning when I got home; bringing her toy with her today which she acknowledged was her butt toy...

"Ah, I see," I said. "Are you going to let me take your bottom?"

"I'd like that."

Unseen by me when I'd come in, she'd brought along a tube of lubricant which she'd left on the dresser, and she knew how to use it; starting with her backside, but not initially outright lubing up my cock to begin with. She had me start her doggie style, cock in her pussy and vibrator in her ass just as we had a few minutes before, but then she had me pull out and put on a condom and added lube to my now jacketed member before turning her ass up to me again. The vibrator had slipped in easily, but when I removed it and placed my cock against her sphincter, she instructed me to open her with my thumb first. Even that was too much, the vibrator was totally smooth, my thumb with ridges hung up too much, but my finger penetrated her first and almost easily before I switched to my thumb. I pushed my finger in as far as I could, feeling around, feeling inside. It seemed to be slippery, I suspected she had previously added or filled her bottom with some lubricant, but it must have been before I arrived. When I pulled my thumb out, I could tell her butt hole didn't close rapidly or as tight as it had been and this time my cock head penetrated a bit. "Slow..." she urged, and then moments later, "more lube."

My cock had been rock hard the entire time, unusual for me. Usually I get rock hard just before and during actually fucking, expanding even more until I orgasm, but when we stop actual penetration or a blowjob or hand job, I have a tendency to wilt just a bit. This morning, I'd been extremely erect the entire time we'd been playing. Pressing myself again against her bud, I felt her stretching, opening, accepting my cock inside her. "Wait! Oh... Wait!" she begged when my cock head finally popped through into her anal cavity. Her bottom was rocking against me; gradually she began moving back and forth, taking me deeper and deeper inside. 'Oh... you fill me up so good!" I gripped her hips, watching my cock slowly disappearing and reappearing inside her. "Oh, use the vibrator now...on my clit ..."

I bent to pick it up off the bed, realizing as I did that we hadn't yet washed it. "I think we should wash it first," I said, pushing my cock still further in her as I did. She pushed back against me, and I began to pull out.

"Oh!" she protested, and then "yeah, go wash it, I want it." I slowly pulled back, seeing her ass now totally open as my cock pulled out. A quick wash and rinse, and when I returned her butt had finally closed. "A little more lube," she said, and this time when I pressed my cock against her bottom she opened and accepted me almost easily. I worked my way inside and back, repeating, going deeper, feeling the difference of her rectum instead of her vagina wrapped around my cock.. Now almost easily sliding in and out despite the tightness of her sphincter, when I again reached for the vibrator, she said "It's ok... I don't need that any more... just keep... Oh!... doing... oh!" I could hear her labored breathing.

It was almost like I was in her mind. Somehow I seemed to understand what was good and what wasn't. Her bottom moved back against me, her sphincter clinched, I pushed in and pulled out and pushed in, and her body began to shake in orgasm. A quivering at first; turning into a shaking, a continuous orgasmic shake that rocked her entire body. It didn't seem to matter how much I was actually fucking her now, just a little movement elicited a severe quiver; a full stroke in and out might have no change, or might elicit a moan or grunt of pleasure. I could feel the tingling beginning in my cock and balls; I might not have been on edge when I'd gotten there today due to the fabulous sex with Gloria the night before, but I was definitely getting more and more on edge now.

"I need..." she said, her hand coming back to touch my stomach - pushing against it to make me stop my motions. "Let me up." Reluctantly I followed her request, pulling back and out of her bottom. Instantly rolling over, she reached up with her hand, and taking it, she indicated I should lie down. Onto my back, she immediately straddled me, and with just a little bit of alignment I was again sliding inside her ass. Literally within seconds her orgasm was shaking her body again.

From this position she could control the motions, and I could play with the rest of her body. She responded positively to my hands on her nipples, pinching and twiddling had her arching her back, but when my fingers found her clit, her shuddering "uh-uh, too much!" told me to stay away - for a while. I'd been bottoming out inside her doggie style, now she was pounding down onto my cock - at least some of the time. She'd rise up and down, and then suddenly drop hard, her bottom pounding into my hips. Her body was glistening with sweat from the exertion, when the boiling inside my cock and balls returned, this time I knew I was going to blow. When I finally thrust up inside her bottom, gripping her hips to hold her still while my cum exploded from my erection, filling the condom; we just never started moving again. She gradually leaned forward and down against my chest, gradually relaxing, my cock still pinched inside her bottom. Our bodies were slippery with sweat, but she just lay there on top of me. A few moments later I urged her to roll to the side, my cock now withered and spent almost pulling out of the condom as I tried to remove myself from her ass. I managed to slide back and pull out both from her ass and got up to dispose of our used raincoat, stopping to wash my cock momentarily as well. When I returned, she was on her side, asleep.

"Thank you," she said two hours later when she awoke. I'd been lying there with my eyes closed, not asleep, but just relaxing. "That was really nice."

"Yeah, It was," I agreed, barely whispering into her hair, "really nice." My mind went back to the few times that Debs and I had played that way, remembering our experiences. "If Debs and I knew how to do it like that, I'm sure we'd have done it more often. I don't think she ever had an orgasm from anal; she did it more for me."