Executive Platinum Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet started to roll onto her side, toward me, an "oh!" escaping her lips, a look of pain in her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"It just hurt a little. I'll be OK."

"Was it worth it?" I asked. She rolled over so that her face was above mine, and bent to kiss me, a long, lovers, thank you kiss.

"Every bit."

"Yeah, that was pretty special," I agreed.

She wanted to take a shower, to clean her bottom and all the excess lubricant from her body. I joined her in the shower but then except for holding her and hugging her and running my hands over her as I washed her back, there was no arousal left in either of us; we were sated. She helped me strip and remake the bed with clean sheets before either of us got dressed, no qualms about staying nude while we did so. That our tryst was over, we both knew without saying so. When she said she probably ought to go, I asked her if she minded feeding Samson that evening and then walked her across the street to her house where she asked if I wanted to say hi to Rob before leaving. I felt a bit guilty saying yes. Here I'd just fucked his wife's ass, which apparently had been his special occasion treat, and I wasn't sure whether he knew that or not. I'd introduced Janet to Bug, or at least they had met because of me, and I knew they were now definitely seeing each other all the time, at least via electronic communication if not in person, but hadn't really talked to him in depth since any of that had happened. Now, was I to walk in and pretend I wasn't having sex with his wife? I didn't know, but I needn't have worried.

"So, did you enjoy your anniversary treat?" He queried, a smile and knowing grin on his face after I'd said hello, with Janet holding onto my arm. She'd never particularly indicated public affection for me before, at least not in front of Rob.

"Oh stop it," Janet said, reaching down and playfully slapping his leg, releasing my arm as she did. It wasn't pulling away, just separation. I wasn't sure from the question whether Rob had spoken to me or to Janet, but her "It was really nice, but I may not walk normal for a week," indicated she thought it was addressed to her. She bent and kissed him before saying she'd be back in a moment and left us alone. I was a bit taken aback; although I wasn't ashamed to admit anything, talking outright about what I'd done sexually, and with whom, wasn't what I normally did. But, I did admit to myself as I thought about it, Debs and I had similar conversations between ourselves, about ourselves or whomever we'd been sharing with. I realized that, technically, Janet and Rob were married, so except that he hadn't physically participated, it made sense. Particularly if Janet was telling him everything, wasn't hiding anything from him.

"She told me she was going to offer that to you," he said to my querying look. "I was the one that really wanted to try anal sex the first time, and it wasn't so hot for her then, but since then she's found how to do it right and that she really likes it - at least occasionally. A cock always leaves her out of sorts for a few days afterward, but she uses her little vibrator all the time." I'd never really talked to him or Janet about their relationship, so wasn't aware of what their private conversations were.

"She tells you about what we do?" I asked.

"Always," he nodded. "If she doesn't tell me, I ask. The only sex I get is vicariously through you, and now Bug, also. She says you're both really caring lovers."

"You've met Bug?"

"Oh yeah, she's spent the weekend a couple of times now. They can get a bit rambunctious." He grinned. I was surprised; although I'd known that Bug had been over to see Janet when she'd surprised me for my birthday, I didn't know she'd been back since, visiting more often than that.

"So... I'm curious, how does that work for you? Getting sex vicariously through others? What does that mean?"

He couldn't shrug his shoulders, but he raised his eyebrows and tilted his head. I got the message. "It is what it is. I basically don't function below the neck, so it's all in my head. I still have the same thoughts and desires, although admittedly they're a bit muted from when hormones ruled my life... Do you know what a difference you've made in Janet?"

"How's that?"

"Whether she admitted it or not, she was a bit depressed until you came along. She'd gotten to dressing ultra conservative, withdrawing from doing anything except around here at the house. And then, that all changed. She'll dress up and wear sexy things again, especially when she's going over to see you. She almost always talks to me about what she's going to wear, or shows me what she's wearing. She'll come in and say, "do you think Jim will like this?" Or just say goodbye, letting me see what she's wearing, and then she'll be back later."

"And Kris?" I asked, wondering what he thought of his wife and Bug.

"She's quite a little doll, isn't she?" he answered.

"Yeah, and so is Janet. They're both dolls. How does that affect you, you know - Bug and Janet?" I asked.

"About the same as with you," he answered. "I mean, I know Janet had her flings before we got together, with both men and women, but I just wish she'd have hooked up back when I could still perform!" He laughed, "I guess all us males have a threesome fantasy sometime in our life, don't we?"

"You never did?"

He looked quizzical, "Have a threesome fantasy?"

"No, have a threesome."

"Oh. No, we never did. Janet and I talked about what it was like to be with others, but we were exclusive. I know that Janet did early in life with the couple she was babysitting for, and I know you and Janet and Bug all got together recently, but I never have. Probably the closest I'd ever get now is just to see Janet and Bug together," he rolled his head to look to the left, out the large picture window that dominated the outside wall, "if I can get them to go outside someday. "Maybe I can get them to play together out there so I can watch. Or maybe get you to join them too. It may not be physical pleasure, but sex essentially comes from our mind, and mine still works."

I just nodded, agreeing, and Janet returned. I said I should probably get going, and when he asked if I was going home, I told him that my friend Gloria was in town for a conference and I was going to meet her for dinner. "Oh? From one woman's bed to another?" He grinned, extrapolating to the logical conclusion of my statement. I just cocked my head and raised an eyebrow before turning and having Janet put her arm around me as I headed for the front door.

"Rob really likes you," she said at the door. "He says you're very logical and down to earth."

"He's a good man. I'm just sorry for you that I have to substitute for him. I'm sure you had a wonderful relationship."

"We still do. It's changed, but we are still in love." I kissed her and stepped out.