All Comments on 'Executive Privilege Ch. 09'

by Keat

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WONDERFUL

One of the best cuckold stories ever here.Loved it and hope you write agin here.

SueDanymSueDanymover 6 years ago
to douche or not to douche... that is the question.

Douching is never a good idea - frowned upon by the medical community - for good reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

She is, indeed, a loving wife, doing what it takes with her husband's permission and understanding. I'm confident most of us know at least one wife that fucks others in the business world to help her man's career. That she likes to do it and is good at it make the story doubly pleasurable. 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In response to other comments

Sbrooks103x - he will never rise higher than a certain level; because the execs just have him there for use of his "wife" (slut). Nothing but a prostitute to them and they pay her husband/pimp by keeping him employed.

The really sad thing is this would mean that he is not there by his own merit and, if there were ever any REAL shakeup in the company, he would probably be fired by the new management. If it weren't for confidentiality contracts you'd hear a lot more of these things in the news.

In any case she is just being used to advance pathetic husband's career and worthless as anything but a slut/prostitute. And, when age & time become cruel and her looks fade they will ALL move onto younger, newer version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would rather kill them all and jump off a building than be humiliated like that . All men will try and get the girl who's ass he just fucked to suck him after. My friend found out that his wife was fucking her boss just so he would be a client for her hubby at his company. It was huge money but he freaked out when the boss took him on a business dinner and thanked him for showing his appreciation by letting his wife be his personal fuck toy. The guy bragged about everything he had her do including the one time DP with his vp. The guy was joking as they left saying how her ass was broken in by his dick like an old baseball glove. He started his lawsuit and divorce the following wk. I know plenty of guys in the work force that love fucking married coworkers up the ass . It's fucked up but hotels in the city are loaded with working cheating people. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I see other comments scorning the characters or lamenting the state of the world. I think the outstanding feature of the work is the intense erotic feelings the action generates. The dialogue, and description of postures and gestures bring me into the scenes. I think it very exciting work and an grateful for the writer's effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
next chapter

Have Emma called out by Kevin And Ann together

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Debauch

Sometimes a bit too clinical for me, but well written sex. As usual, losers who complain that the husband is not as manly as they are to allow such behavior are full of brown matter. I vote 5 to counteract their votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! Just to piss off the asshole of LIT, Annony!

Hey asshole did this story remind you of your dead ex wife and all the men she fucked while you waited at home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Company story

I have read all of your chapters ,very well written, detailed ,add a black couple to the story

ThalamirThalamirover 6 years ago
Keat. You are a virtuosi of the sublime art of the cuckold's tale.

I have been bingeing again and again on the rich banquet of sensations few other artist authors have served up. Like master chef a nut wrenching cornucopia of lust , domination , submission, jealousy in the exact measure. A surrealist master of agony and ecstasy. I dread the fact that I have reached chapter 9. The final chapter. My only consolation is that I can barely make it through half a page with out having to regroup. Five more pages to go. My only hope is for another chapter, chapter 10, in the not so distant future. So please....... Maestro Keat. I Salute you!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Lighten Up Everyone

I don't know why everyone gets overly critical of these stories. The husbands a wimp, or he loves his wife and wants her to be fulfilled. The Execs are dirt bag assholes.

The wives are cock craving sluts. Who cares. It's fiction and fun. Easy to read and arousing. I liked it alot and need to see more.

virusmanvirusmanalmost 5 years ago
Really hot sex

The description of Emma’s coupling with Dean was intensely erotic and sexually arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue this great story!

Please continue this great story! Or put us out of our misery and tell us you are not going to write anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You were doing so well with this series and then it became a story of feelings...where's the raw dirty sex from your previous writing? Not enough raw submission or dirty, nasty, perverted sex. Please, go back and give us what originally made us fans. Save this for your romance novel.

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

A great story, mixing the hot, detailed sex with the conflicted emotions of the participants. I can't recall another story here on Lit that has done it better!

I can't for the life of me wonder why there are comments that hated it and gave it a single star. This is FANTASY! If they don't like the themes of cuckolding or married women prostituting themselves, they were warned up front. Yet they chose to read nine long chapters of the same stuff and then rated it one star. Pathetic!

In this genre of LW, this story has to be near the top!

Oh, and I know you haven't written another in a few years now, but it is a great story line to continue and hopefully you will return with a few more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is Danielle's husband going to get promoted?

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 1 year ago

One of the worst series I have read on this site. When I read shit like this, it reminds me of my days in military special operations where I would be given an assasination order to resolve shit like this.

But then again, this is supposed to be fiction....or is it???

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

[Leon had given Emma the emotional reassurance she needed. He accepted her sexual relationship with both men. Each was different and he handled it like a man. ]

====> lol. Yeah right. More like delusional bs. Sigh. Such tripe.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just found these chapters in Oct 2033. Had many erections reading these chapters. Wish it hadn’t ended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous