All Comments on 'Exile'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
swtnaswtnaalmost 7 years ago
Bravo!

Even the mightiest demon suffers in hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Playful

Loved this one, you broke with your usual death by snu snu and toyed with the ideas of hell and and an incubus. The pseudo love with the succubus was also a fun twist since it still had its horror elements. The only thing I wanted was more length.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grey Story

Writting was good as usial, but the story lacked direction or conclusion. It was as grey as the land that it was written about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My two cents

Stretching boundaries leads to growth

Keep it coming

izenrannizenrannalmost 7 years ago

Interesting. New direction! I kind of like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting Setting

I found it really interesting that demons would consider a regular day of ours to be their hell. An interesting idea.

canyouread_7canyouread_7over 6 years ago
Out of the ordinary

A small deviation from your usual...I like the uniqueness.

The direction you were taking with this is interesting. We always assume Hell is a place no being ever wants to be in, but in this case, Hell is home for the demon(?) protagonist.

A hell (haha) of a lot of metaphors and adjectives that, in my opinion, are a little too frequent. During the sex scene, it reads a little forced, as if you're putting in descriptions just for the sake of creating more imagery, but it doesn't flow well.

The normal life on Earth sections are really well written. Nice :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Press F to pay respects.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous