Expanding Our Horizons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew began pumping Jade's face while holding the sides of her head. Sam had never been this forceful during oral sex, Amy realised. After only a few strokes, Matthew began to tense and cry out as he held Jade's face against his penis. She pushed herself back as the first squirt entered her throat and her eyes widened. Now that his penis was free from her mouth, spurt after spurt landed on Jade's cheeks, her nose, and her chin.

Watching this pushed Amy over the edge. She had never seen anything so erotic. Imagining William thinking it was her sucking him, made Amy start to tense and she bit into her t-shirt as an orgasm ripped through her. The girl who everyone, including Sam, saw as sweet and reserved couldn't help but have a huge powerful orgasm after seeing the most visually intense sexual experience of her life.

As she rested against her forearm trying to silently keep her breathing under control, Amy heard William say, "Let's go inside so I can fuck you Amy."

William stepped out of the pool and helped Jade up, and held her hand as they walked across the deck to their house.

Amy lingered waiting until they had gone before she moved. As she waited she caught the last thing Jade said as she stepped inside, "Alright, you convinced me. I'll call Amy to set up a pool evening."

Amy took a deep breath, exhaled and wandered across the grass, laughing inwardly at how un-Amy like Sam would think she was, outside naked holding on to a t-shirt.

"What the hell do I say when she calls," she wondered as she quietly closed the door.

She noticed it was now cooler inside and, as she slipped into bed, she suddenly realising how tired she was. As she drifted off to sleep she muttered to herself, "What do I say to Sam when he comes home tomorrow."

12