All Comments on 'Experiences'

by baubleheadz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
tooooo long

went on forever. repettive dialog

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great potential

The story was well thought out and an erotic scenario at that, it has the potential to be a good series, I appreciate that the background information was necessary but it did drag in parts. I don’t think there was a need to keep separating the thoughts and actions of the different characters that sort of thing can be encompassed within one story.

Revenge a dish best served horny at least in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Linux!

This is the first sex story I've ever read which include Linux, which I use myself. At least you didn't use WinDoze, which is so buggy that this story couldn't work. I found both the story details and the story structure to be innovative. Nothing like the subject of excessive revenge get revenge in return! I'd love to see more on these folks, both prior to and post-event.

Good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbaubleheadz@baubleheadz
"Realizing my dream had come true, realizing that this fantasy was happening right now, I went into a kind of shock. I could have sworn that my heart had even stopped, maybe time had even stopped..." https://www.patreon.com/Baubleheadz For your enjoyment, I offer character dri...