All Comments on 'Experimenting And More Ch. 02'

by fuckyeah123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
expermenting

Only one thing to say KEEP writing, cant wait to read a new story.

fuckyeah123fuckyeah123over 8 years agoAuthor

Will do! There's already another one on its way. Perhaps a little on the long side but i couldn't stop ;)

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
can't wait until be fucks Katie

fuck Katie will be so good

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 8 years ago
Two words

I have two words for the author: grammar editing.

ragini15ragini15over 8 years ago
hot and hot

very hot story......

Keep writing.....

Increase the moanings more......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

oh what would I not give to be getting it with two hot rampant cunts like these two.

Cunt lapping sex maniac, lanc's UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"Hey, hey, hey its ok sis! I'm just surprised I mean you ARE an attractive girl... don't you think Ben?"

"Well shit, that has to be some sort of trick question ha ha ha." I said a little nervously "I mean I'm attracted to YOU Bree, not your sister!"

® Trick question? What is he, still sixteen and dating insecure psychopaths? Lol. It's a straight forward question asked by your girl who's trying to console her sister, just fucking tell her she's attractive, you don't have to blurt out that you want to fuck her, lol ;). Hell, I tell my wife I find different chicks hot all the time, she doesn't flip out and get all whiny or pissed off.

------

"Aaah, I didn't really have time to tell you, it all happened so quickly... She was, ah... how should I say it, pleasuring herself when I looked up..." The image came back to me and I felt my cock stir for the third time tonight.

"She WHAT??" shouted Bree.

®. Well hell, wouldn't just about everyone have their hand down their pants if they were watching a cute couple going at it? ;)

"God, you where WET?? You were turned on by that??" Bree said. "I don't know what to say to that! I mean it's kind of wrong isn't it? You're my sist..." now Bree stopped herself.

She was looking at the tent my quickly hardening cock was starting to create under the covers. "What the fuck Ben??" "You're getting hard... again... already??" Said Bree.

® Big sister sounds kinda weird in the head! Kinda wrong? You're my sister? Whats wrong with that? Hell, I'd prolly whip it out and jack off if I discretely caught my brother fucking his last girlfriend! (Hell, she was HOT! His wife now, not so much so (nice as she is), hell he didn't deserve that little hottie, hehe, if I were single I would have snatched her up and fucked her brains out five times a day until she figured out I couldn't have kids because I'm fixed. She wants like a dozen kids or some such, and while I would love doing the work to get her preggo and love fucking her brains out while she's pregnant (skinny pregnant women are just fucking hot!! A thin girl with that big, round belly is just sexy for some reason!!;), but I have zero desire for kids!

----------

"Go on Katie, touch it he won't mind!" Bree said as she winked at me.

I gave Bree a half confused half worried look. Bree just stared back at me with a look of desire in her eyes. Who are you and what have you done with my wife I thought!

®. Yeesh! This guy is as dumb as a rock! ROFL!

Katie then leaned forward and gently licked the tip of my penis. I jumped again at the contact. Holy crap! I thought. My sister in law is LICKING my dick! What the fuck is going on tonight??

®. Is he still freaking out? Boy, he must not have gotten out much when he was single, lol. Better not give him any white collar jobs, doesn't think very quick on his feet! (Or back, lol)

Bree bit her lip and let out a little moan "I don't know baby, I'm just so fucking horny right now! I can't remember the last time we came more than once in one night and now I feel like I could just keep going all night!"

®. ONCE in a night?! What, are they in their fifties or something?! Man, sucks to be them! Not even on weekends??

"Ben FUCKING LICK HER ASS would you??" Screamed my wife!

® Now that's more like it!

screamed my wife as I felt her pussy walls contract around my pussy in another earth shattering orgasm of her own!

® Now that would be some hat trick, lol!

That was all I could take. I unleashed yet ANOTHER load of cum deep into my wife's womb as I had what was the most INTENSE orgasm of my life...

® Thought for sure he was holding off for lil sis! Wonder if he can pull one more from the ashes?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous