All Comments on 'Experiments in Open Marriage Ch. 02'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Open marriage?

So far, it’s a hotwife story. So far, it’s all about her and her adventures. A more interesting and erotic “open marriage” story would focus on the married couple, and how they benefit from their arrangement. The readers here could use such an education!

(Also, waiting two months to publish the next chapter makes this incredibly difficult to read.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Open marriage is not cuckolding!

The cuckolding IS NOT OPEN MARRIAGE! The cuckolding is sexual inequality and sexslavery for the normal majority husbands. The sexual minority cuckold could say the cuckolding is exciting sexual pleasure for them, but the majority male people do not think to have sexual pleasure in the cuckold-hot wife marriage because of the inequality and the massive freedom lost in the sexslave role.......

If the Literotica ereases the 1* , we should give 2** without reading to struggle for the LIBERTY and against the advertising of the inequality.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Swinger Joe and anno are

correct. This author is not describing an open marriage nor is it a cuckold story. I know this because i have taken the time to research both. I did that because many years ago this story could have been about me. I will not even try to describe what motivates a man to be the way i am and others like me. No matter how selfless a person may appear, there is always a personal need being met by their actions.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 6 years ago
no

not an open marriage. A severe cuckold story. The guy has to be getting his share of sex from somewhere, or it's not "open". This is a sad story about a wife cheating on her spouse.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 6 years ago
I liked it a lot!

Is it accurately titled?

Open marriage vs. cuckoldry......

trying to care....trying to care.......agh it didn't work.

This author has plenty of gay stories (of which I am not the least interested in)

but if this story is not hyper accurately tagged with a micrometer.....at least it does not carry any "surprise' gay scenes.

Any and every opinion should be notated as IMO, because every reader will have a different taste,

Personally, scenes where a husband has extra marital sex makes me sick to my stomach.

Wife cuckoldry? Can't get enough!

And as far as waiting 2 months for another chapter.....hey, the author was probably busy cashing all the checks he gets from this website.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Scores

Why are scores deleted? I can see some weighting formula to account for 1-bombs a sycophant fives, but I've had 3's and 4's actually deleted!

I know that other sites have some sort of a formula that the score isn't really an average of the scores, but the score given is never removed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If this is an open marriage

Who is he fucking?

<P>

Also, he's the first person narrator, yet knows every single detail of events for which he has not first hand knowledge, which is the whole point of first person.

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
The true nature of this story is revealed

by the cock penetrating the cervix, a physical impossibility, and the hallmark of immature, stroke story cuck writers.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Keep it going, interesting.

Pastille, this really is fiction😇. Like the storyline and your writing, I can’t wait for more development xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going

More please! I like the intimacy and mutual pleasure between wife and lover, foundation of a happy and deeply fulfilling relationship in my book. Oh yes, and the openness and love between the wife and her husband too of coarse! That said, i've not read the first chapter of this particular story, just going by past experience.Waiting for the next chapter now...hurry up and write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the fool who said Literotica limits anon comments to one from an IP address..

All and say is you are not fooling anyone. You get called out on all your anonymous posts and act like you can’t post more than one anonymously, well all I can say is watch this....

Here is one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And here’s two

Doh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And oh my, here’s three

So any denials mean nothing. Get a life loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The idiots who commented on open marriages

No where does the author mention that the husband doesn’t get to experience other women. And it’s quite possible that this was the first experience for either of them. You have to start somewhere.

And for you closed minded fools who think every relationship should follow your precise rules, you tend to forget that one reason many couple begin open relationships is that they like the idea of not only being with other, but the idea of their spouse being with others. I know several couples who have open relationships, yet the wife is the only one currently playing. The permission is there for the husband, yet they receive enough excitement from their wives sleeping with others that they haven’t taken advantage of the ok to sleep with other women themselves.

Look, if you don’t like this type of story, then go find someplace else other than the LW section here. That’s what this section is for.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
re: The idiots who commented on open marriages

Chapter 1.

Sipping my coffee I looked out the window. I'd been toying with the idea of letting my wife have a boyfriend. It seemed an exciting alternative to the lack luster boredom of our recent rut of dull sex or extended bouts of no sex at all.

"It seemed an interesting idea. It would seem a safer alternative than having an illicit affair while keeping the family together at the same time."

'I'm willing to see where this sort of thing goes if you are agreeable. As you are more socially active than I am the chances are that you will likely find someone before I do, but I'm ok with that. It might also interest you to know that I find the prospect of you 'playing around' exciting."

True the author doesn't say the husband can't fool around but in his writing he sets the husband to be cuckolded.

Weeks went by and we would gauge each other with quick inquiries like "Well, did you find someone?" or "Have any luck?" Then one day upon asking her whether or not she'd found someone she nodded her head and said "Possibly, but I don't know if he is interested." She then looked at me suddenly and said "If something does happen, it might be a spur of the moment kind of thing, so I might not have time to give you a heads up that it is happening. So, do I have permission to act on the opportunity...if it presents?"

The husband is pushing to be cuckolded. No where in chapter one did the author indicate that the home life sex got any better, just the looking forward to the wife's future sexcapades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wait for newer chapter

We wait for a newer chapter where the husband will have extramarital affairs with women or (gay story author) with men. Until this is one of the eternal quantity boring cuckolding stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tried it

We went a year allowing each other to fuck at will, and it was great nearly all the time. Inevitably, the drama increased as some of our playmates became emotionally attached to us or wanted an exclusive relationship. It got too burdensome so we gave it up. Now, we play with others only when we are together and the eroticism is better than before, getting to watch each other fuck and do kinky things. Delighted to have closed the door to open marriage.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
You have written a selfish and ugly person for the wife, hubs is a bit whack...

Might be hard to salvage this. Thank you for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Open marriage is the best

I thought my marriage was as good as it could get, that is until we decided to try out experimenting with sex in different ways. We did just about every variation and perversion out there and we found out that we truly enjoy the freedom that comes from an open marriage. I have never f lt closer to my wife than I do now. Our marriage couldn’t possibly be any stronger or happier.

elling50elling50about 6 years ago
What about the husband?

I would like to hear more of his emotions in this development

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hot story but I could never . The lifestyle is not made to work. The people who comment probably are not really happy together and need different people to make them happy. How could a couple be so happy as they fuck others at will

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slutty wives rule

Fuck the idiot and his negativity

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Laurie

In her cervix? Really? Eleven inches and she never got sore? I'm seven and a half inches, and by the fourth time in one night it wouldn't go in my girlfriends pussy she would be to sore to keep going yet Laurie went all night with the biggest one she had ever seen? You need to run your stories by a woman and get their opinion. They'll tell you. Not possible. anyway it was a good story. I really enjoyed myself reading it. keep on writing more of Laurie's adventure.

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Great

You have have the material to continue this broadly. I sure hope you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Experiments

Got God's sake don't stop now. The story has really gotten going and hope you'll continue it for at least two more chapters. Maybe her husband will find someone he can play with. And due to her deep feelings what if she decides that her next desire is for the lover to plant a baby in her. Now that could get very intresting. So please continue this sage, it's well written and each chapter flows into the other.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

You have a real LW whore, a lot of cucks, and a shit ton of " my wife and I " bullshitters loving your work. This story is about a cuck and his whorewife.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
No, no need to continue....

This whole story is about THIS cheating slut wife. The husband is just an afterthought. Just end this POS now and write something about a real couple. Or have husband get some balls and have his own affair.... I hate that MOST writers make the husbands to be real weak, very submissive to the wives demands. Just not so, or at least in my house and others I've known. This, so-called "Loving Wives" tale is far from that, there is no love here, just a cheating slut... No stars.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Too much focus on wife. And if story follows as it has husband has lost her already. She should have stayed home with hubby after first time oh well such is life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Every story like cheating wife slut and husband act like wimp.. Totally garbage story

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Gee this is mostly just a cuck story disguised as an "open marriage".

Epic fail on every level.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

This is why I will not open my marriage. She gets the lay of her life and I'm shit-faced at Denny's ordering the Grand Slam breakfast at 2am. Great job. I love a hot wife!

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 2 years ago

Sorry, not nice at all!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally unbalanced story. “Open marriage” means BOTH parties seek out new partners, and learn to deal with it in an open, loving way. Marriages in trouble actually do not usually survive opening this way as one or both partners find the new better than the old and just leave the marriage. In this story the husband never does a thing to develop a new relationship, and the way the story is left hanging it sounds like the wife is just falling in love/lust with a new, fascinating, sexy guy and gives no thought to how she is going to integrate him into their marriage - she sounds like she will eventually leave her boring husband. And, the husband made a comment that makes him seem to be more of a cuck. So this is less of an open marriage story and more of the start of a cuck relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had potential and then fell off the cliff. It was a one-sided cuckold story. What do you mean by 'more later?'

ctdansctdansabout 1 year ago

does this guy even try for any on. the side himself?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous