Explanation of Love 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, and bacon? And eggs?" Paula went on.

"Oh yeah!" Terry agreed.

"Good. Kitchen's downstairs; better get busy," Paula said.

"What?" Terry laughed.

"Just kidding; I've got the griddle out getting hot right now," Paula said and gave Terry another kiss.

"Um, where's the bathroom?" Terry asked.

"Right there," Paula said, pointing to a door.

She clambered out of the bed.

"See you downstairs," Paula said, scampering out of the bedroom.

Terry noticed that, even in her bare feet, Paula walked as if she were wearing heels. Her toes and balls of her feet touched the floor, but her heels were elevated.

She also noticed that Paula wore a pale pink camisole top and matching thong panties.

She looked down at herself and saw that she was wearing her camisole top and panties. Her short robe was casually draped over the foot of the bed.

She slipped into the robe, and then found the bathroom.

After urinating, she did a quick search, found a bottle of mouthwash and quickly availed herself of the gold liquid.

"Eggs over medium all right with you; I really don't know a whole lot about cooking but..." Paula cheerfully greeted Terry as Terry entered the kitchen.

"That's perfect," Terry agreed and watched as Paula placed an open ring onto the griddle.

The griddle hissed as Paula used a soup ladle to pour pancake patter into the open ring. Paula silently counted to three, then pulled the ring up, put it back down on an empty space of the griddle and again filled it with pancake batter.

"And, watch out..." Paula said, then quickly grabbed a spray bottle and squirted it in the direction of the small kitchen table.

"Ha!" Paula crowed as Courtney yelped, but the cat got off of the table.

"Damned cat," Paula laughed as Courtney ran out of the kitchen. "Coffee's right there; help yourself."

Moments later, Paula slid the eggs, bacon, and pancakes onto two plates.

"And..." she said, pulling the glass lid off of a sticky mix of sliced banana and strawberries. "Put this on top of the pancakes; it's sooo good."

"Eat up; you're going to need your strength," Paula warned.

"Oh?" Terry asked, spooning the strawberries and bananas onto her pancakes. "Why's that?"

"I still haven't given you your birthday spanking, that's why," Paula smiled and spooned the remainder of the gooey fruit onto her pancakes.

"Come on!" Terry laughed. "What? That's so silly!"

"It'll be an extra one for every time you argue with me," Paula said firmly. "How many I'm giving you anyway?"

"Um, ten," Terry said.

"You are not ten years old!" Paula laughed.

"Twelve?" Terry suggested, stuffing a huge bite of pancake into her mouth.

"Let's see," Paula said, grabbing Terry's purse off of a side table.

"I'm twenty four," Terry said, grabbing her purse out of Paula's hand.

"And you get an extra one for arguing with me," Paula said.

"You are not spanking me," Terry said, leaning close to Paula, putting a menacing cast to her face.

"Yes I am," Paula said, mirroring Terry's face.

"No, you are not," Terry said, leaning closer.

"Yes I am, but I promise, you'll love it," Paula said, putting her forehead against Terry's forehead.

"No you are..." Terry said, but Paula kissed her quickly.

"Eat, eat," Paula said and picked up a piece of bacon.

She offered the piece of bacon to Terry, and fed the bacon to her.

"Love the pancakes," Terry said.

"Thanks; Kirsten showed me how to make them," Paula said. "Add a little cinnamon to the batter; really gives it a little pizzazz, you know?"

Terry finished her breakfast and picked up her plate.

"Just put that in the sink; dishes in the dishwasher are clean," Paula offered.

"Oh, um, okay," Terry said and put the dish into the stainless steel sink.

She looked out the window and saw a row of condominiums across the street, distinctive in their pale grey brick and wedge wood blue trim.

"Oh, hey, these are them Lambert Condos, huh?" Terry asked, looking around the kitchen with renewed interest.

"Yeah; this is three oh eight," Paula agreed, putting her dish into the sink.

"Me and my Aunt Janette drove around here when they were first starting on them," Terry said. "Then when they was just about finished, we walked around in a couple of them; this one of them two bedroom or three bedroom ones?"

"It was a three; had Paul knock down a wall and expand my bedroom and closet," Paula admitted and grabbed Terry's hand. "But, you're trying to get out of what's coming to you."

"Come on, Paula!" Terry laughed.

"And that's one more for arguing with me," Paula laughed.

"Come on, Paula," Terry laughed, but let Paula pull her back to the kitchen table.

"Put them mitts on that table," Paula ordered.

Terry did, bending over almost at a right angle.

Paula stood behind her; Terry felt the hem of her short robe being pulled up and tucked into the sash. Her thong panties left most of her buttocks exposed.

"One," Paula said and delivered a soft slap to Terry's muscular right buttock.

"Two," she said and gave the other buttock a soft slap.

"Ooh, own, oh, ouch, Paula, you're killing me," Terry said, giggling.

Paula delivered the remaining twenty two slaps with equal tenderness.

"Now, two extra, for arguing with me," Paula said and gave two quick, stinging slaps.

"Ow!" Terry laughed, the unexpected sharpness of the final two jolting her out of her enjoyment of the tender touches.

"And, one for good luck," Paula said and bent over and softly kissed Terry's left buttock.

"And one to grow on," Paula said and gave the right buttock a kiss.

"See?" Paula said, pulling Terry upright. "Told you you'd like it!"

"Just you wait until its YOUR birthday," Terry warned.

"Five days away," Paula laughed.

Then she pulled Terry into an intimate hug. She pressed her lips to Terry's lips, and then slowly, gently licked Terry's lips, forcing Terry's mouth open.

Mmm," Terry moaned into Paula's mouth.

She clutched onto Paula tightly, sure she would fall over if Paula suddenly released her.

Terry had kissed girls before, playing silly games with other girls at sleep-overs, or when one of the girls managed to steal a bottle of alcohol from their parents'. Those times, though, she had felt strange and one time, she actually felt sick, repulsed by it.

Kissing Paula, however, did not feel strange or repulsive. It felt warm, loving, and gentle.

"I love you," Paula admitted when she pulled her mouth from Terry's.

She ran a loving hand through Terry's full tick mane of hair, her green eyes smiling into Terry's blue eyes.

"I uh, hey um, look, not that I'm, Paula, are you gay?" Terry stammered out, confused.

Paula laughed a musical tittering laugh.

"No," Paula smiled happily. "I love me the cock too much to be gay."

"Then why are you... I mean..." Terry stammered.

"I don't know," Paula admitted, giving Terry another quick kiss. "Really? I don't know. I just know, first time I saw you at that Drive-In, I just felt this real attraction, something electric, you know? Then you and me got to talking and..."

She affectionately rubbed herself against Terry.

"I don't know, Terry," she admitted again. "I just know, I like you a whole lot."

She looked back into Terry's eyes

"That's not a problem, is it?" Paula asked, concerned.

Terry smiled her crooked smile and kissed Paula.

"Now, let me see what Amber and Cheryl got you,' Paula said and grabbed the large box off of the side table.

"Oh, I completely forgot about that!" Terry said and looked as Paula wiggled the lid off of the Babbage's box.

"That little slut!" Paula laughed when she found the bottle of perfume.

"What?" Terry asked.

"This is the same perfume she wears!" Paula laughed. "She's been after me for months, wanting to move in here, wanting to live with me. See, I let Kirsten stay here for a couple of months and ever since them, Amber's been all like 'why you won't let me stay with you?' 'Why you won't let me crash at your place?' Then she gives you the same perfume she wears so I'll start liking it? What a slut!"

"I'll just give it to my Aunt Janette," Terry offered.

"Let's see," Paula said, and put a small amount on Terry's wrist.

She then brought Terry's wrist up to her nose and took a sniff.

"Nope; you're wearing this. "Smell," Paula said, bringing the wrist to Terry's nose.

"Mmm," Terry agreed.

"So, um, why you don't want Amber here?" she asked after giving her wrist another sniff.

"Because Amber is nothing but a fucking user and I can't stand fucking users," Paula snapped her beautiful face curling into a hateful mask.

"Oh," Terry said.

"Aw, bet these'd look great on you!" Paula said, pulling out the Dead End Bar tassels and thong.

"Yeah, I'll try them out for you," Terry laughed.

"Oh my God!" Paula squealed. "Oh, let me guess! Cheryl, right?"

Terry put her hands over her mouth as Paula pulled a strap-on dildo out of a package.

"Even has the batteries already it, ready to go," Paula said.

"Oh my God!" Terry gasped.

Terry blushed a hundred shades of red. Paula giggled and turned the vibrating shaft on.

"Hey!" Terry cried out as Paula playfully touched the dildo to her belly.

The buzz of Paula's dryer slightly broke the spell.

"Your clothes are dry; there's an iron in the laundry room," Paula said.

"Clothes? What clothes?" Terry asked.

"What you were wearing last night," Paula said, opening the door to the laundry room.

Terry did use the iron, then sniffed her arm pits and decided that she didn't really need a shower at that moment.

Standing in the kitchen by herself, Terry again looked at the strap-on dildo. She figured out that the two nylon straps that ran horizontally went around the waist and cinched together in the back. The one vertical strap joined the two straps in the back, after running between the wearer's legs.

She cinched the appendage on, pulled the nylon straps to tighten it and looked around. A distorted reflection of herself in Paula's stainless steel refrigerator made her laugh.

Paula skipped down the stairs, dressed in tank top, khaki shorts, and high heeled sandals. Her long reddish blonde hair was done up into a simple pony-tail.

"Mmm," Paula said, walking into the kitchen.

Terry jumped and reached to unclip the harness. Paula sank to her knees in front of Terry, and put the head of Terry's 'cock' into her mouth.

Terry watched, eyes wide, as Paula slowly, sensuously took inch after inch into her mouth, until all eight inches were hidden from view. Terry could feel her excitement dampening her panties. Paula reached up and put her hands firmly on Terry's hips and slowly pulled her face off of the dildo. With a final loud 'slurp' the cock popped free and Paula giggled.

"EW, Terry, go wash your cock; fucking thing tastes like a condom," she said and got to her feet.

"Man, how'd you, you got the whole thing in your mouth, Terry was breathless.

"Yep," Paula smiled and gave Terry a quick kiss. "There's soap and shampoo in your bathroom if you want to take a quick shower; oh, hey! When do you have to go in?"

"Don't, traded with Debbie, took her Tuesday so I could have today off; it's my birthday," Terry smiled.

"Oh, hey, so you have tonight off?" Paula asked.

"Uh huh," Terry said, unhooking the dildo and putting it back into its package.

"Go, go take a shower," Paula said.

"Why? I stink?" Terry asked, again sniffing her armpits.

"No, not yet," Paula smiled.

She picked up the strap-on dildo's package and read the description.

"Wonder if this thing's waterproof," Paula mused out loud.

When she heard the shower start, Paula dug out her cell phone and made a few phone calls. She then skipped upstairs again, and went into her bedroom. Playfully, she pushed the bed, causing Janet to glare contemptuously at her.

She opened her closet, looked around and nodded her head in satisfaction. She did have a cute dress and wonderful shoes for the evening ahead.

She heard the shower stop and skipped into the guest room

Terry came out of the bathroom, running a brush through her long hair.

"Blow dryer's in the cabinet," Paula said, admiring Terry's round breasts, light brown areola and fat nipples, slightly defined abdomen (from years of skating, Paula assumed) neatly trimmed thatch of blonde curls, and muscular legs.

Paula noticed that Terry's areola crinkled and Terry's nipples hardened the moment Terry's eyes saw her. Paula smiled happily.

"Don't use them; hate the way they leave my hair," Terry said, comfortable to be nude in front of a woman that was still virtually a stranger to her.

"God, you're so beautiful; I'd kill to look like you," Paula sighed as Terry bend over to pick up her panties.

"And I'd kill to look like you," Terry admitted.

"Trade you," Paula joked.

"Deal," Terry said, pulling the panties on.

Paula lay down on the bed and watched as Terry sat on the edge of the bed, brushing an brushing her long hair.

"Um, you, how'd you learn to you know, put that whole thing in your mouth like that?" Terry asked.

"Easy," Paula said and playfully hooked a finger into the waistband of Terry's panties. "I'm a whore."

"No, really," Terry said, looking over her shoulder at Paula.

"Really," Paula said, snapping the elastic waistband. "I'm a whore."

"What?" Terry asked, shocked.

"I started dancing at Elegante, in Elgee," Paula said, tracing a fingernail up Terry's side.

"Don't," Terry shifted away from the fingernail. "I'm ticklish."

"When I was eighteen; see, my parents were all like 'we're not putting a roof over your head if you're not going to straighten up and act right,'" Paula said, affecting a deep voice. "So, I moved in with a friend. Then they said, 'Guess you don't need us to pay your tuition since you don't need our help.'"

She again snapped the waistband of Terry's panties, and then tried to worm her finger into the leg band of the French cut garment.

"So, the friend I was staying with was dancing at Club Paradise; really? She was a hooker; I didn't know she was on meth until she tried to get me to fuck her dealer, but she was making really good money dancing, but I wasn't going to dance at Club Paradise, or Fantastic's and I damned sure wasn't going to dance at Mickey's or the Dead End," Paula went on, running her finger over Terry's soft skin. "Mickey's in Kimble is right next to Hotel Acadiana, hmm, I wonder why a strip club's would be right next to a place that rents rooms by the hour. So I went to Elgee and really liked Elegante; the outside's nice and clean, it's in a good neighborhood, cars outside aren't all up on blocks and stuff."

"But, why'd you want to move out in the first place?" Terry wanted to know, giving one final stroke to her long hair.

"We had these neighbors, lived right next door?" Paula said, rolling over and laying on her back, staring up at the ceiling. "I'm all in love with Jimmy, really wanted to marry him and all that shit, you know, writing stuff like 'Paula and Jimmy 4ever' inside of little hearts, you know? But I was a fat little kid and he didn't look twice at me.

"Aw," Terry said, placing a comforting hand on Paula's arm.

Paula grabbed Terry's hand in both of hers and pulled Terry closer.

"Anyway, I buy this bathing suit; looking back on it, I can't believe my mother even let me buy it, thing barely covered my ass, had to shave my pussy, tits all hanging out. And, all that fat hanging out too," Paula said.

Terry lay down next to her, touching Paula's shoulder with her free hand.

"Anyway, Jimmy comes over to swim, ignores me, doesn't even notice me in my new bathing suit, and tries real hard to impress my big sister, Rhonda. Of course, I'm heartbroken, but just swim around, trying not to let anyone see," Paula continued, bringing Terry's hand to her lips and kissing it.

"I can't believe you were ever overweight," Terry said softly.

"Fat. I was fat. Not overweight. Overweight means you've got ten or twenty pounds to get rid of," Paula corrected. "I was fat; probably eighty or ninety pounds more than I am now."

"No way!" Terry gasped.

"Anyway, I look up, and there's no Jimmy, so I go back inside, go looking for my mom, need to have a good cry, need my mom, right?" Paula continued. "My mother's nowhere in sight, so I go to her room and there she is. And there's Jimmy, laying on top of Sherri, pounding his itty bitty meat in and out of her super hairy twat."

"Wait, who's Sherri?" Terry asked.

"My mother," Paula said bitterly.

She again kissed Terry's hand.

"Well, at least now I know it's not me being all fat that's turning Jimmy off; Sherri's carrying at least a hundred and fifty pounds extra," Paula said. "So I run to my room and I'm crying and Ron comes in and tells me I'm running around naked and he's drunk as a skunk and..."

"Who's Ron?" Terry asked.

"Supposed to be my father," Paula said, closing her eyes.

"Oh," Terry said, rubbing her free hand up and down Paula's arm.

"Anyway, he's yelling at me about my bathing suit and next thing I know, his drunk ass is on top of me and he's fucking me and I'm screaming and crying and Sherri tells me it'll be all right and I'm like 'he raped me!' and Sherri's like (again Paula affected a deep voice) 'I always wanted my dad to be my first,' and I'm like 'but I didn't! I didn't ask for this, you sick bitch!' And she gets all mad at me for calling her a sick bitch, so soon as I can, I take my G.E.D. so I can start college; I know I need college to get the fuck out of that house. Both RJ and Rhonda are just sitting around, sponging off my parents; I'm sure Ron's fucked Rhonda a couple of times since he's drunk most weekends but that's the last fucking thing I want is to be like them, so I go on a hell of a diet and really start paying attention to my Karate classes; this shit's for real this time," Paula went on.

"I'm sorry," Terry said softly as she saw the beginnings of tears squeezing out of Paula's shut eyes.

"Anyway, because every fucking minute I can, I'm gone, Ron and Sherri get all snotty; want me home; just can't stand it one of their kids can actually think for themselves and that's when they start all their shit and I'm like 'see ya, bitch!' which really winds them up and Sherri's so sure when they cut off the money that I'll just come crawling back but, guess what? There is actually a way for people to earn a living that doesn't involve Mommy and Daddy," Paula said.

She brought Terry's hand to her lips again and kissed it. Terry used one of her fingers to trace around Paula's lips.

Paula opened her moist eyes and looked over at Terry. Terry's own eyes were also moist, listening to her friend tell of the horrors of her adolescent.

Paula playfully bit down on Terry's finger and smiled softly.

"I love you," she whispered.

"Love you too," Terry whispered back.

"Anyway," Paula said and looked up at the ceiling again. "I walk in and Vince; he's the owner of Elegante, he tells me (again Paula affected a deep voice) 'you're a little on the heavy side but hey, what the fuck, huh? Some guys like their women with a little meat on them, right?' and doesn't even ask me if I'm old enough, just tells me what time to be there, what's expected of me, you know, what I can and can't do and everything."

Paula smiled at the memory of it. Terry, seeing the smile, again began to trace Paula's lips. Paula bit down on Terry's finger.

"Ow!" Terry giggled.

Paula gave Terry's finger a loving suck, and then pulled the finger out of her mouth.

"So that night, I go on; they're playing some horrible song and full volume but I'm dancing around and I'm taking off my clothes and I'm real nervous and then I think to myself that Ron and Sherri would probably shit on themselves if they could see me doing this shit and suddenly I'm not nervous anymore," Paula said. "Song's over and I'm out of there like my ass is on fire and Vince is laughing his ass off and tells me (again Paula affected the deep voice 'Fuck, kid, you still got twenty more minutes!' But Lisa comes up and she's got a bunch of money and she tells Vince (again in deep voice) 'Leave her alone, ass hole; she did great,' and hands me all the money that was in the tip jar. I completely forgot about the tip jar; see, they can't touch you; Louisiana law, right? So, customers put your tips in the jar at the edge of the stage, but I'd left it out there so Lisa was real sweet; she could have pocketed it and I would have never known."