Explanation of Love 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and strolled to the stairs, her five inch heels made clicking sounds as she sauntered across the hardwood floors, then up the polished wooden steps.

"Well, it is getting late; I think I'll hit the hay too," Sonny said, undoing his tie.

"Um, what do you...?" Michael stammered as Paula ascended the stairs.

Terry silenced him with a hot, open mouthed kiss.

"Listen, I don't know a damned thing about stocks, what's a blue chip, what in the hell a portfolio is, y'all were talking about some new zoning regulation and I was completely lost," she admitted.

"I'm sorry, I'll be happy to..." Michael said.

Terry again kissed him hotly and unknotted his tie.

"But fucking? THAT'S something I DO know about."

She unbuttoned a few of his shirt buttons.

"I hope you know something about fucking too," she whispered in his ear, and then bit down on his ear lobe.

"Um, with, I mean, you're joining..." Michael asked.

He was extremely excited, but did not want to presume, did not want to jinx his chances with this beautiful young woman. She had been very quiet the entire evening.

"Coming?" Terry asked as she unzipped her dress and dropped it to the floor.

"Yes I am," Michael agreed, getting to his feet.

Paula looked up when Terry and Michael strolled into the bedroom.

Terry stopped and took a moment to look around. Three of the walls were mirrored; the fourth wall was a stark white. There was a door on the stark white wall; Terry assumed it went to a bathroom or a closet.

The bed that a nude Paula and Sonny were reclining on was suspended from the ceiling by six cables. (Later, Terry would learn that this was a 'floating bed')

Close to the bed was a shiny chrome nightstand. On the other side of the bed was a small stainless steel refrigerator.

Near the chrome and glass computer table was a chrome pole that went from honey colored hardwood floor to stark white ceiling

The room was lighted by recessed lights, which were turned down to a soft illumination.

"Hey!" Paula said happily as Terry and Michael crawled into the bed.

"Hey," Terry agreed and urged Michael onto his back.

Paula resumed sucking Sonny's fat cock, stroking the length of it with a small hand. Terry bent and mirrored Paula's actions.

"Fuck!" Sonny groaned as Paula gave his cock a forceful suck.

Terry jacked Michael's cock, then pulled her mouth off of it and looked up into his glazed eyes.

He was an attractive brunette, with light blue eyes, a strong face. Though not as tall as Sonny, Michael was more muscular.

His cock was six inches, a good thickness, and had a bit of an upward curve to it.

Michael groaned as Terry took his cock in her hand and playfully slapped it against her cheeks.

"Aw yeah," Sonny groaned, watching Terry play with his friend's cock.

Paula redoubled her efforts as Terry spanked Michael's cock with a waggling tongue.

"Damn it, aw shit, Terry, here it..." Michael groaned and shot his first load onto Terry's forehead.

She laughed, then sank her mouth over the head of his cock and swallowed his seed.

"Damn, Terry!" Paula laughed and used a finger to wipe Michael's semen from Terry's forehead. "I never got him coming that fast!"

"You've never done what she just did either," Michael moaned as Terry continued to nuzzle his cock.

Sonny watched as Terry straddled Michael's hips and slid his still hard cock into her wet pussy.

"Hey, um, I'm down here," Paula gave Sonny's penis a hard yank.

"Ow!" Sonny laughed and urged her forward.

"I am perfectly aware of where you are," he assured her as he kissed her passionately.

"Uh huh,' she playfully sulked.

"Tel you what," he said and flipped her onto her back.

Mmm," Terry sighed as Michael's cock thrust into her.

Sonny put his mouth over Paula's pussy and began to suck and tongue her.

"Like that?" Terry whispered in Michael's ear.

"Like it?" Michael groaned as Terry used her vaginal muscles to squeeze his cock. "Fuck! Love it."

Terry felt the orgasm begin to bubble up in her guts and sat up, bringing Michael's cock more in line with her most sensitive place. Then\ he felt Paula's small hand cup her left breast.

"Ow!" Paula cried out as Sonny used his teeth to give a short yank to Paula's pubic hair.

"Hey, uh, I'm down here," Sonny reminded Paula.

Paula laughed and pulled him op of her. He entered her pussy with one long smooth stroke.

Michael groaned and shot his second load into Terry's tight pussy.

"You said you know something about fucking," Terry whispered in his ear.

"I do," he said.

"Show me," she challenged playfully and slid off of him.

She pulled him on top of her and kissed him.

"Prove it," she challenged.

Terry felt the mattress move and reached out to clasp Paula's hand.

Michael was a little muddled; his penis would not become hard, no matter how many times he stroked it. It was drained for the moment. But Terry was looking up at him, her blue eyes questioning.

He looked down at her blonde muff and could see his semen leaking out of her.

He tried to just play with her breasts and finger fuck her pussy.

"You can do better than that, can't you?" she asked sweetly.

Chapter 6

"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty," Terry heard someone whispered in her ear.

She looked into Paula's smiling face.

"You did say you have to go in early today, right?" Paula asked, still whispering.

"Yeah, damn it, I don't want to," Terry groaned.

"Shh, Sonny and Michael are still sleeping," Paula shushed her.

Terry slowly crawled to the edge of the floating bed. Shoving herself out of the bed sent the circular bed swinging and swaying.

"What time is it?" Terry asked as she allowed Paula to pull her to the one door on the white wall.

"Nine thirty," Paula whispered back.

"Damn!" Terry groaned as Paula pulled her toward the large walk-in shower. "Need to pee first.

"Oh, okay," Paula said and let go of Terry's hand.

Terry relieved herself, leaning slightly against the wall. She listened as Paula turned on the shower jets, listened as Paula opened cabinets and closed cabinets.

"Come on, sleepy head," she heard Paula giggle and realized she had fallen asleep while on the commode.

Stepping into the strong spray did wake her up slightly. Realizing that Paula was in the shower with her woke her up more.

"Hey," Terry giggled as Paula began to rub her down with a soapy washcloth.

"Shampoo's right there," Paula pointed to the corner.

"Oh, good, Terry said and bent over to pick it up.

"Hey!" Terry shrieked as Paula pressed a soapy finger against her rectum.

"Mmm," damn Terry, you are so..." Paula said and gave Terry an affectionate kiss.

"The two women kissed for a few moments. Finally, Paula lightly pushed Terry away.

"I can see this was a bad idea," she said easily.

"Why's that?" Terry smiled, lathering up her hair.

"Can't keep my hands off of you!" Paula laughed.

Terry felt a sudden draft.

"I'll be downstairs," Paula said, closing the door to the shower.

Terry did not dawdle in the shower or tarry afterward. She blotted her waist length hair as best she could, give it a quick brush through, then padding down the stairs.

"Clothes are in your trunk," Terry commented to Paula as she padded into the kitchen.

"Put them right there," Paula nodded with her head to a chair.

"Oh! Thanks," Terry laughed and quickly pulled her Clark's Drive-In uniform on.

At ten minutes after ten, she and Paula put their coffee cups into the dishwasher, and walked out to the garage. Paula hit the garage door remote and gave Terry a quick kiss while they waited for the door to go up.

"Aw damn it!" Paula said when they saw that Michael's Porsche had them boxed in.

"Aw, damn, guess I'll just have to take you to work in that," Paula smiled and lowered the door to the garage again.

She smiled at Terry.

"Actually, I've been wanting to give it a spin, I might want one," she confessed.

Terry waited by the door while Paula dashed upstairs to inform Michael that she'd be taking his car.

"He was okay with that?" Terry asked as Paula came downstairs with the keys in her hand.

"Not really; pussy can be a great motivator, though," Paula laughed.

Paula unlocked the car and Terry got in the passenger side.

Paula revved the motor a few times, then quickly backed out of the driveway, threw the car into first, and roared down the street.

"Not bad!" she pronounced as the car easily took the corner at a good rate of speed. "What do you think?"

"Why are you with me?" Terry asked.

"What?" Paula asked, screeching to a stop at Highway 52.

"I mean, come on Paula; last night, y'all were talking about all kind of stuff just went way over my head and I still don't really know what that food was and..." Terry sputtered.

She turned and looked at Paula.

"And I just figured it out!" Terry yelled. "Lambert! Lambert Condominiums! Fuck! You're rich! Why you even want to... What am I doing here?"

"Terry, do you even know what kind of car I drive?" Paula asked voice soft.

"No, I mean, I know it's a nice one, but..." Terry yelled.

"Exactly," Paula said and jammed on the accelerator, whipping the car onto Highway 52, then right onto Highway 19.

"Terry, I pulled up at Clark's and those other two? They looked at my car and both tried to come over to me. You? You skated right by and smiled at me. Me. Not my car. Me," Paula said and raced into the driveway of Clark's Drive-In.

"So?" Terry asked, not comprehending.

"Terry, all those other girls saw was a tip," Paula said. "You came over, looked right at me, not at the interior of the car, or the name on the hood. You looked right at me, talked with me, didn't try to kiss my ass or anything and even argued with me about the tip."

"So? I still don't..." Terry said as Paula pulled up next to Quawanda's Nissan.

"Then the next time I come, you talk with me, joke with me, tell me you're not giving me a banana split," Paula smiled as Quawanda openly admired the car, not even looking at the occupants.

"Uh huh," Terry said, reaching down to grab her skates.

"Anyone else would have assumed they were getting another big tip out of me," Paula went on. "But you? You try to give me my change again."

"It was a lot of change!" Terry argued.

"And that's what I love about you; that's why I just feel so good about you being with me," Paula explained.

"I don't get it," Terry admitted.

"Terry, you can't hurt me," Paula stated. "That's why I love you; you can't use me, you can't hurt me."

"I don't get it," Terry said, face wrinkled in confusion. "Why would I want to hurt you?"

"Terry, I can't explain it any better than that," Paula admitted. "But I love you. Whether I'm rich or not, I do love you."

"Love you too," Terry said and gave Paula a quick kiss.

"Get out, coffee breath," Paula teased. "See you; you said you get off at four?"

"Yeah, four o'clock," Terry agreed, opening the car door.

"Oh, anyone asks you, this is a Porsche Nine Eleven Carrera," Paula said as she revved the motor.

"Damn, girlfriend," Quawanda said as the black sports car raced away. "Who's car was that?"

"Michael's; my date last night," Terry shrugged as she walked over to the bench, carrying her skates.

"Tell him, I give him some of this brown sugar he let me have that car," Quawanda said, watching as the sports car squealed around the corner of 52 and 19.

Paula drove past her street; wanting to really open the car up. She laughed as she flew past The Bargain Bin clothing store, then the skating rink and bowling alley. Just before she reached the Flowers-Lafayette border, she slowed to forty miles per hour, the posted speed limit.

She did obey the speed limit on the way back to her condo, not wanting to have to have a speeding ticket put on her license. She waved to the two Bender police cruisers that passed her, heading west on Highway 52, most likely in pursuit of a black Porsche that had screamed through Bender and Flowers moments earlier.

"Sorry, sorry, Smokey," Paula laughed as she turned onto her street.

Clint and Courtney reminded Paula that it was time for their breakfast. Janet put in her appearance just as Paula put the food down.

Hmm?" Michael murmured as the bed swayed.

"Love your car," Paula admitted, her small hand cupping his balls.

"Yeah?" he asked, waking up slightly.

"I'm the one told him to buy it," Sonny smiled.

"Yeah?" Paula asked. "Well, love your cock."

Paula took the head of Sonny's cock into her mouth while stroking Michael's hardening cock with her hand.

"And love your cock," she said, and then took Michael's cock into her mouth.

"Hey, wheres um..." Michael asked.

"Terry," Paula said, switching over to Sonny's cock. "My girlfriend's name is Terry."

"Yeah, where'd Terry go?" Michael asked, watching as Paula slid all of Sonny's cock into her mouth.

"Work; told you," Paula said pulling her mouth off of Sonny's cock. "That's why I needed to borrow your car."

"Hey, um, less talking and more sucking, huh?" Sonny asked.

"No," Paula said, wiggling over to squat over Michael's hard cock. "Time for you to put that big old cock somewhere else."

"Yeah?" Sonny asked, getting onto his knees.

"Oh God, that's it!" Paula moaned as Sony pressed the head of his cock to her anus.

"Fuck!" Michael grunted as their combined weight pressed down on him.

Paula got more pleasure from the knowledge that she was behaving like a true whore, fucking two men at the same time than she did from the act itself. Michael was out of sync with her and with Sonny. Sonny tried to match Michael's tempo tried to be more in tune with Paula's needs, but Michael did not cooperate very well.

"'Does Not Play Well with others,'" Paula thought to herself as she felt Michael's semen flood into her pussy.

"Fuck, sorry, Baby," Sonny groaned as he loosed his semen into her bowels.

"Need a shower; anyone want to scrub my back?" Paula asked as she wiggled off of Michael.

"Going to drop the soap?" Sonny asked, wiggling out of the bed.

"Probably," Paula smiled. "I mean, you know how slippery it is."

Without Michael's clumsy thrusts throwing them off rhythm, Sonny and Paula managed to enjoy themselves in the shower.

"Damn, I like this," Sonny admitted as he again filled her ass with his semen.

"God, me too," Paula groaned through an orgasm.

Michael was already dressed, sipping a cup of coffee, when Sonny and Paula walked downstairs.

"Man, it's already twelve thirty," Michael complained.

"And?" Sonny asked, pulling his suit jacket on.

"I mean, really? Twelve thirty?" Michael complained.

"Got something better to do?" Paula asked, hefting her breasts.

"Yeah, wanted to see about..." Michael said and watched as Paula put one of her nipples into her mouth.

"Hmm?" she asked, pink tongue licking all over the tightly crinkled flesh.

"Please stop it, Honey; I got to stop off at the office," Sonny said, pressing his lips to the top of Paula's head.

"Yeah, I wanted to check a couple of things at the office today," Michael said weakly as Paula licked her other nipple.

"Come on, Mr. Trahan," Sonny smiled and gave Paula another kiss on the top of her head. "See you tonight?"

"Only if you stop off at the Dead End; I'm working tonight, remember?" Paula laughed and quit torturing Michael.

"Yeah, I just don't get it," Sonny admitted. "I mean, you got all kind of real estate deals going; they give you that rezoning for that Trauma Center; you'll make at least five million; why on God's earth are you stripping?"

"Told you; I'm a whore," Paula shrugged. "Went to school, got my Master's, and went to work at First Union. I'm not even there a week and the ass hole manager, ass hole assistant manager, the fucking C.F.O. and the C.O.O. and two of the teller hit on me. Next job, at Abdul's? Even worse, every department manager there hit on me, couple of the sales people, and about fifty of the customers hit on me and I'm like 'Fuck! Making less than half of what I was making at Elegante! For this shit?"

"Yeah, but you damned sure don't need it now," Michael said, patting his pockets and smiling when he located his keys.

"Like I said, I'm a whore," Paula smiled. "Kind of get off sticking my ass in some old guy's face."S

She kissed Sonny, hugged him, and then gave Michael a peck on the cheek and a hug.

If Michael noticed that Paula was more affectionate with Sonny, he didn't say anything. He just opened the door of the condo and walked out.

Hey!" Sonny argued, putting himself in between the nude Paula and the wide open door.

"Sonny!" Paula laughed, pushing him toward the door.

"You're so sweet," she said, gave him another kiss, and then closed the door behind him.

"Fucking hate other people drive my car," Michael grumbled as he readjusted the seat, the mirrors.

"Uh huh," Sonny said, grateful that his truck was at the office and he would be rid of Michael soon.

Chapter 7

"Um, where's the um, the Porsche?" Terry asked when Paula pulled up in her BMW.

"Sent it and Michael home," Paula smiled.

She pulled out onto Highway 19 and drove toward the 19-27 intersection.

"Decided I better not get one; too tempting. I actually hit one hundred and fifteen on Fifty two before I even realized I was going that fast," Paula went on. "Last thing I need is like a million speeding tickets, you know?"

"Uh huh," Terry agreed and looked over at the Dead End Bar. "You work tonight?"

"Yeah, come with me?" Paula asked.

Terry thought about it for a moment.

"Yeah, why not?" she decided. "Off tomorrow."

Paula followed Terry into the rental home.

Terry was appalled; the clean scent of pine oil disinfectant was gone; overwhelmed by the stench of marijuana, greasy food, and sweat. Hordes of cockroaches scurried away when Terry turned on the light.

Paula said nothing, just followed an embarrassed Terry down the hall.

"What the..." Terry shrieked, turning on the light of her bedroom.

"Aw, hey, bitch, turn that shit off, huh?" a man grumbled.

"That is... Get out of my bed!" Terry demanded.

"Aw, hey Nuh uh, ain't got to be getting all loud and shit," the man complained.

"Sir, get out of that bed now," Paula demanded.

"Tyrone, I done told you, you was supposed be on the couch," Aunt Janette complained, edging her nude bulk into the small room."

Fuck! No one using this bed, why the fuck I can't use it, huh?" Tyrone complained.

"Because it's my bed!" Terry screamed at him as he staggered naked out of the bed, scratching his pubic hair.

Terry did not say anything after Tyrone and Aunt Janette left the room, just sat down on the edge of the bed.

Paula looked around at the meager possessions.

"How long it take you to pack?" Paula finally asked.

"I don't know," Terry said listlessly.

"Get packed; you're not living here any more," Paula ordered.

"Nowhere to go," Terry said flatly.

"Bull shit," Paula declared and grabbed Terry's hand and pulled her off the bed. "Get busy; let's go."

Terry left the bedroom and returned a moment later with a large garbage bag.

Packing was a quiet occasion; there wasn't really much to pack. Some clothing, some shoes. Terry had never attached much sentimental value to anything; anything of value would soon disappear.

"Where's my, there were some boxes, those birthday presents," Terry finally broke the silence, looking around the small room.

"I didn't see any boxes," Paula admitted as she scooped a handful of undergarments and socks out of a drawer.

"Mother fu..." Terry hissed and marched out of the bedroom.

"Hey!" Paula heard

"That's mine!" she heard, then heard Terry's voice.

"Says 'Happy Birthday Terry' right here; you're name is not Terry," Terry yelled.

"That's mine; I found it!" Paula heard Aunt Janette protest.