Exploitable Lust Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt waiting for a long while; so long that my knees began to ache from the hard tile. Eventually though, the door slowly began to open, and Jerome entered my home. This was the first time he had been inside, but he seemed confident; as if he had been over a thousand times before. He left the door open as he walk in and past me without saying a word. I did not move as I was unsure as to what he wanted of me. I was completely exposed to anyone you may have been looking in through the open door, but yet I did not falter. When he reached the couch and sat down to ended his silence, and spoke to me.

"Go ahead and close the door slut, and then crawl over to me."

With a steadied calm, I crawled forward to push the door closed. I knew that from where he was sitting he had a great view of my ass moving back and forth, as well as my pussy and asshole peeking out from behind the tiny string of the panties. Once I shut the door, I spun around and started to crawl to him. He had already opened up his pants and had his magnificent cock out. It wasn't completely erect, but I knew I would soon remedy that issue. When I reached him, he didn't say a word, just tilted his head down towards his crotch, and I knew I was to take his mammoth meat into my mouth. I took no time to ponder, and quickly assumed my role of cocksucker for him.

Within moments his cock was as hard as steel, and I was doing my best to take all I could into my mouth. He seemed satisfied with my ability to service his tool, which was indicated when he took his phone out and began taking more pictures of me being his slut. For whatever reason, I wasn't embarrassed or scared that he was taking pictures of me as I acted as his slut. I felt proud and honored that he felt inclined to capture me behaving as such to look at later. Of course I knew that also meant he could show others, but I weirdly trusted him to keep my best interest in mind. Of course if he showed a few friends that was no big deal, maybe even hot, but I blindly trusted that would be the extent of it.

None of the matter at the moment though, as I was only focused on his cock, and doing my best to give it pleasure. Jerome seemed to be enjoying himself, but I did notice he had stopped taking pictures with his phone. He let me continue my oral duties on him for a few minutes before he pushed me off and stood. As he did, he stirpped his belt from his pants, and then instructed that I take off his shoes and socks. With his feet uncovered, he stepped out of his pants and pulled off his shirt. Towering above me naked and holding his belt he spoke.

"Stand up and turn around slut."

Once I met his order, I felt him grab my wrists and then begin to bind them together behind me with his belt. They felt secure, and he seemed satisfied as he spoke again.

"Okay slut, why don't you give me the tour of the house?"

Without saying a word, I began to walk forwards as he held on to the end of the belt. I led him through the living room and towards the hallway leading to bedrooms. As we walked, I felt like a puppy on a leash, and it made me feel so devilishly naughty. First stop was to show him my bedroom. He looked around some before indicating he wanted to see more. Continuing on, I led the way to my daughter's room, and again he looked around before urging to continue. We were heading back towards the living room at this point and passed the guest bathroom which my daughter used. He stopped me, and stated that he needed to take a leak.

I patiently waited outside as he relieved himself. He was in there for a bit, and when he came out he ordered me to open my mouth. I did without pause, and he was soon pushing some sort of fabric into it. He must have read my facial expression of confusion because he indicated that it was just another pair of my daughter's panties he found in her hamper. He also noted that they must have been a pair she wore during cheerleading because they were really damp. I felt so depraved to have a pair of my daughter's dirty panties stuffed into my mouth. I could taste the saltiness of her sweat on them, and couldn't believe I was actually aroused from it. Jerome however, didn't allow me to think about it too long as he told me to go back to the living room.

Back in front of the couch, he stripped the tiny g-string to my ankles and had me bend over in front of him. He wasted no time before stuffing himself into my dripping wet sex. Initially I was worried about him being bare in my fertile womb, but after a few long penetrating strokes from him, I soon let the fear melt away. He was giving me a good pounding, and I was loving every second of it. I began to moan with passion, which of course was muffled by my daughter's panites stuffed in my mouth. I wanted him to fuck me all day; I wanted to give myself over to him completely as his sex slave. It was just at that moment as I thinking about giving myself over to him, that he spoke.

"Oh yeah slut take that dick in your cheating white pussy. Feel what a real dick is like. You love my cock in your pussy. You love knowing that my cock is bare in your pussy. You want my cum in your pussy. Well it will have to be another time though slut, because I ain't ready to cum, and I still got to fuck that slutty ass of yours."

He surprisingly pulled away from me, but spotted out orders to me.

"Take off your wedding ring and step out of your daughter's panties."

I did just as he said, and felt him take my ring from my hand, and reach down to retrieve the g-string. He told me to look back at him, and I watched as he ran the g-string through the ring in such a way that it tied the ring to the panty.

"Okay slut, now I'm going to stuff these panties into your sloppy cunt, and leave just the ring hanging out. It's to show you that your pussy is mine to do with as I please, and also I want to see your wedding ring shining back at me as I fuck your ass."

Without any further hesitation, he began to push the fabric of the g-string into my recently battered pussy. It slid in with very little resistance, and I could feel just the hint of my ring as it jiggled outside. When Jerome seemed happy with his completion of the task, he lifted me up again before turning me to lay me on the couch on my back. With my hands still secured behind me, it was a little uncomfortable, but I made no indication of discomfort to him. He dropped to his knees between my legs, gave my clit and the ring a few flicks, and then spit into his palm. Using his spit covered hand, he lubed up my asshole, and was soon pushing his enormous erect cock into my rear entrance. My mouth was still stuffed with the soiled panties, and a grunt of satisfaction and pain erupted from behind the impromptu gag.

This was the first time he had fucked me in my ass while I could also look at him. He thrusted away with my legs propped over his shoulders as he grabbed my tits. I was on a whole new level of pleasure; the black man I was cheating on my husband with, was fucking my ass, while my hands were tied behind me by his belt, my pussy stuffed with a pair of my daughter's g-string panties, of which my wedding ring was tied too, and another pair of her used panties stuffed in my mouth. It was such a dirty and slutty situation, but yet I knew I wanted more. Jerome began adding to it though with his degrading words.

"Fuck slut, your ass is so tight. I love knowing that I am the only guy who has had your ass. Your poor husband hasn't even had it, and yet I am tearing it open with my big black cock. He is never to have your ass either. It is only for my cock, or other big black cocks."

He knew just how to talk to me to add to my arousal. How to speak about my family, demeaningly, and yet still make me want more.

"I am gonna cum soon slut, and when I do I am going to pull out and spray my load all over you. You are just my cum whore; my married, white, cum whore."

Giving me a few more hard thrusts, he quickly pulled himself free of my ass, leaving me with a vacant feeling, and then pump out his viscous jism onto my body. Shots of his ejaculate splashed down all over me; my stomach, chest, neck, a little reached my face, and some sprayed onto my pubic mound. He had hosed me down, and marked his territory thoroughly while I just laid back and panted like the elated slut I was. When the last of his cum dribbled out, he stepped back and loomed over me. He said nothing as he reached for his clothes and began to redress. I laid still as I watched him, and wondered what was next.

With his clothes on, he leaned down and lifted me up to unfasten my hands and retrieve his belt. As stood and watched him put his belt back on, I could also feel his sticky cum begin to slowly creep down my body; it felt so slutty. Still, once his belt was on, he said nothing as he walked past me and towards the door. It wasn't until he reached the door and was pulling it open that he turned and spoke.

"I'll text you later slut."

He then walked out of my house, leaving the door wide open and me standing naked with his drying cum coating my body. I felt so used and so slutty. A man I hardly knew, had come into my house and fucked me in three holes, came on me, and then left without even saying good bye. However, what some strange reason, I was extremely turned on by it, and in fact dropped to my knees and quickly brought myself to a crashing orgasm. It was an amazing orgasm, so powerful and so depleting. When I finally came down from its high, I stood up on weak legs and slowly walked to close my door. It was once my door was shut that I realized I was still gagged with my daughters used panties, and her other pair was still stuffed in my puffy pussy.

I retreated to my bedroom, and pulled the two dainty garments from myself; each saturated with my bodily fluids. From the g-string I untied my wedding ring before taking it and the other pair into the laundry room to be washed. Jerome's cum was hardening on my skin so I started a hot shower to clean myself up, and to melt away in. The shower felt so good that I was almost put into a trance like state of euphoria as the rest of the day went by in a blur. It wasn't until I found myself in bed next to my sleeping husband that I truly realized that the day had come to an end. As I sat reflecting, and coming back down to earth my phone vibrated with a new text message from Jerome.

Jerome: Hey slut, you up?

Me: Yes, and I am horny.

Jerome: Well I can't do anything about you being horny right now, but I am glad you are up. Tomorrow I want you to go shopping for a sexy lingerie outfit that you will wear just for me.

Me: Okay, I would love to. Anything in particular?

Jerome: You will just choose outfits, and try them on but will take pictures of yourself in each to send to me. Once I see one I like I will let you know.

Me: That sounds so hot, it will be my pleasure.

Jerome: Good slut, then I will leave you to get some sleep, and will also leave you with a picture of my own.

Just after his last message a picture came in. I opened it to see what he sent, and it was a picture he had taken of me earlier that day while I was sucking his glorious black cock. I looked absolutely slutty with his massive member stuffed into my mouth, and the tiny black g-string as the only piece of clothing I was wearing. If I hadn't know it to be true, I would have never been able to tell that I was mother and a wife. I saved the image to my phone, and looked at it for awhile longer before putting my phone down and going to sleep. For the night I dreamed of myself sucking on Jerome's black snake, and swallowing his sticky cream. When I woke in the morning, I found my hand clutching my crotch, and my pussy sticky wet with arousal.

As usual, my morning was spent seeing both my daughter and husband off for their days, before I went to get ready to my day out to do Jerome's bidding. As I figured I would be taking my clothes off a lot while lingerie shopping, I decided on a simple cotton sundress sans underwear for easier removal. I did though spend some time on my hair and makeup so that I would look my best in the pictures I would be sending to Jerome. When I was satisfied with my look, I headed out of the house to my car and drove over to the mall. I stopped by the coffee shop in the mall to get a latte before continuing on to the lingerie store to begin shopping. Browsing the racks of the large selection of erotic and expensive lingerie sets I began to get more and more excited.

Wanting to get somewhere private to myself, I chose a few sets, and retreated to the changing rooms. The attendant, a college age sporty girl, smiled and showed me into a room towards the end of the hall, and I was soon alone to try on the lingerie. Without waiting, I quickly pulled my cotton dress off my body, and stood naked as I looked over my options. Not sure where to start, I just grabbed the first hanger and began to put it on. It was an all white lace piece with matching garter and stocking. The bra top was half cup, so my nipples were exposed, while the panty was a crotchless thong. With the outfit on, I posed in front of the mirror and snapped a selfie of myself. I sent it to Jerome, and then began to undress to try on the next outfit. As I was re-hanging the first option, my phone buzzed with a reply.

Jerome: Not bad. What else slut?

I quickly put on the next outfit a maroon teddy that had a plunging neckline and a thong back. It was very light material, and I look really stunning in it. Taking a moment to look myself over, I snapped another picture and sent it to Jerome. His reply came back quick.

Jerome: Not bad. Keep them coming.

The next outfit was a black leopard, mesh garter slip that I paired with some fishnet stockings. It looked very stripper on me, but also very sexy. Taking my picture, and sending it over to Jerome I took it off and waited naked for his response. I had only brought those three items in with me, so I waited to see if he wanted me to buy any of them. As I sat and drank my coffee, my phone lit up with his reply.

Jerome: Very sexy slut. Anymore?

Me: Those are the only three I brought into the changing room with me. Do you want me to buy any of those, or should I go pick out some other options?

Jerome: I think the first one, the white lace option is the one you should buy, but I also want you to send me some more pictures of you just posing naked. Make sure I can see your ass spread open and your pussy. Also, get that wedding ring of yours in all of them as well.

Me: Okay, I get right on it.

Not taking a moment I began posing and taking pictures. Rather quickly I had four pictures capture to send off to Jerome. The first was a basic one of me standing head on, with my left hand creeping towards my shaved pussy. After that I sent him one of me with my back turned, and my left hand reaching back to pull open my ass cheek. The third, I posed on my knees in front of the mirror. My legs were spread open to show my pussy, and my left hand was gripping my tit as I held my mouth open wide. Finally, the last picture I was on my knees facing the opposite direction. My left hand this time had my ring finger slipping halfway into my tight asshole. I had never before taken pictures like that, and never would I have done so to send to someone; including my husband. It took a moment before Jerome responded back, but it did eventually come back.

Jerome: God you are such a married slut. You will do just about anything for me won't you?

Me: Thank you, and yes I would.

Jerome: Okay, well then tomorrow we will see how true that is. Meet me at the park near my house at our normal time, and wear only your the new lingerie you are going to buy. Of course you can wear a coat over top, but nothing else. Maybe even pick up some nice heels to match. See you tomorrow slut.

Me: Okay, see you tomorrow.

Finishing with Jerome, I got dressed and took the lingerie he chose out to the front to buy it. As I walked through the mall I wondered to myself what Jerome would have in store for me tomorrow. I was a little hesitant about the idea of meeting him in such a public place in just lingerie, but deep down I knew that would not keep me from meeting him. The idea of buying a matching pair of heels appealed to me, so I ducked into a shoe store to pick out a nice pair. Within minutes of walking in I picked out a sexy pair of white, peep toe heels that were about four inches in height. I quickly purchased them, and headed on my way back to my car. When I arrived home, I went straight to my room to try on my new purchase one more time; all together this time. Looking at myself in the mirror, I was stunned just how sexual I looked. Jerome would love seeing me like this, that I knew for certain.

The rest of my day went by agonizingly slow, as I tried to keep my mind out of the gutter by doing my usual housewife duties. However, the image of myself on my knees servicing Jerome kept popping into my head, and it made me wish it was the next day more and more. When my family got home it helped to distract me some, but still I imagined taking Jerome's black cock in my ass and wishing I could feel him shoot his cum into it. By the time I went to bed, I was worked up beyond belief that I actually tried to blow off some of my energy by surprising my husband with a blowjob. It was nothing compared to how I blew Jerome, and he didn't have nearly the staying power either. Only about a minute after I started, my husband couldn't hold back and spewed his tiny amount of cum into my mouth. I swallowed his seed, and then excused myself to the restroom. I felt so disappointed, and dissatisfied with the experience, and thought about bringing it up to my husband. However, when I exited the bathroom, I found that he had already fallen asleep, and I was left unsatisfied.

Peeved by my husband's apparent lack of attention to me, I decided to go out into the living room and browse my phone while watching cheesy T.V. Of course the moment I started on my phone, I was soon looking at images of white women being used by powerful black men. The further I slipped down the rabbit hole of erotic interracial imagery, the more I decided to be naughty and used. I was crazed, and even decided to strip myself naked as I began to touch myself on the couch. It wasn't enough though, as I wanted to push myself to be even naughtier. In a state of ultra-arousal, I got up from the couch, and walked to my front door. With just a slight tremble of nerves, I opened the door and walked out while still naked. The cool night air felt wonderful on my uncovered skin so I reasoned with myself that it was late and none of my neighbors were up and pushed myself to walk towards the street; away from my house.

With each step I took away from the safety of my home, my excitement grew. When I reached the curb, my body shook with the electricity of arousal and nerves. I was standing naked on the curb in front of my own house; it was crazy, yet I pushed myself further. I justified that if I could do this now and on my own, I could certainly meet Jerome the next morning wearing only my lingerie. Turning to my left, I began to walk away from my house, and further down the block. At first I did not have a goal in mind, so I settled on walking to the corner; it was only a couple houses away. Also, for whatever reason, I forced myself not to touch my dripping pussy; I wanted it to be just a normal walk, except for the being naked part.

When I reached the corner, I stopped and looked around. No one was out; it was quiet and calm. I just took a moment to stand and soak it all in. I was naked in public, on a street corner, and had done so of my own volition. Never in a million years would I have done anything like this prior to meeting Jerome, but now I wonder why I hadn't. It felt so freeing, and so stimulating, just like it feels when I am with Jerome. I wanted it to last longer, but knew I should get back, especially considering that it was late and I wanted to be suitably rested for my meeting with Jerome in the morning. Slowly, I meandered back to my house; enjoying the freeness of the experience the whole way.