Exploitable Lust Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, for whatever reason, when I got back inside I decided not to play with myself. Maybe I felt I needed to say myself, and my high for Jerome, but whatever it was for I simply got redressed and went off to bed. Though I can't be certain, I believe that once I laid my head down, I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face. I remember dreaming of walking through the middle of town, in the middle of the day, stark naked. In that dream the people looked and gawked at me, but I was unaffected. I just strolled down the street as if nothing was amiss. That dream woke me up as I was panting and clutching my soaked crotch.

Thankfully, when I woke from the dream it was close to my normal waking hour, so I was able to get up and take a nice cool shower to calm down some. While showering, I made sure I was shaved of any stray hairs, and smooth for Jerome's touch. Out of the shower, I threw on a bathrobe and began getting breakfast ready for my family. I had a giddy excitement as I got things ready, and both my daughter and husband mentioned that I seemed to be in unusually high spirits. I let them know that I had gotten a good night sleep, and just felt really refreshed and energized. Thankfully, neither of them really pushed it any further, my husband did show a little more affection because of the treat I gave him the night before, but as usual they left for to start their days, and I was left home to do whatever I pleased. That meant now to go and get used by a dominant black man in the park.

In a blur, I was dressing in my newly acquired lingerie and heels, and was ready before long. I grabbed my trench coat that I wore the first time I went to Jerome's apartment on my own, and smiled that I was wearing it again to meet him. Not really sure where that park was, I texted him before I left to get directions. Once he replied back with the instructions, I thanked and told him I was on my way. In my car, I had to focus on not speeding as I badly wanted to see Jerome. He texted me as I drove that he would meet me outside the restrooms, at the south end of the park. I could only imagine what was planned.

I pulled into the parking lot of the park, and took a few calm deep breaths before getting out. Looking around I survey the park, and noticed that other than Jerome's car, no others were there and that it didn't seem to have any pedestrians either. It was small park, a bit on the run down side, but that didn't bother me as all I was focused on was seeing Jerome. I noticed the restrooms at the far end of the park and began to walk along the concrete path to them. My heels clicked-clacked as I walked, and as I got closer the more aroused and brave I got. I unfastened my coat and let it fall open in front to show off my lingerie. I felt confident that there was no one else at the park, and that Jerome would be happy to see me meet him like that. The cool morning air tickled my wet pussy lips as I walked, they were exposed thanks to the crotchless lace panty. Once I was only about a hundred feet from the small restroom building, Jerome emerged from the opposite side and smiled upon seeing me. I continued to walk to him until I was just a few feet infront of him and he stopped me to speak.

"What a good looking slut you are in your sexy lingerie and heels. Since your coat is already open, go ahead and take it all the way off," he ordered.

I didn't balk at his command, and simply slid my coat off my shoulders to expose myself to him. I held the coat over my arm as I listened to him give me more instructions.

"Go lay your coat over that trash can for now, and then follow me."

I followed were he pointed with my eyes, and located the trash can he referenced. Confidently, I walked over to it and draped my coat across its rim. As I did, he began to walk towards the entrance to the men's restroom, and I hurried to follow as I was told. As I entered the room behind him, my nose was filled with the stench of urine and other foul smelling odors. My nose crinkled, but I said nothing as I did not want to upset Jerome. Once we were both inside the dreary, dank room, he spoke to me once again.

"Quite the contrast; you are all dolled up in fancy lingerie while standing in the middle of a disgusting public men's room. Go stand over by the urinals. I want to take a picture of just how slutty and raunchy this is."

Happily, I walked over to stand in front of the row of urinals. Jerome pulled from his pocket his phone, and quickly took a picture of me. I felt so dirty, and yet also so horny. Once he got the picture, he gave me further orders.

"Okay slut, that's good. Now get over here and show my just how much of a dirty slut you are. On your knees and suck my cock."

I didn't have to be told twice, I quickly took my place in front of him and on my knees. I watched as he released his cock from the confines of his pants, and soon took it into my wanting mouth. As I sucked his cock, he began to use his phone to capture video of my slutty behavior. I felt so degraded, but in a very arousing way. I was dressed in very nice lingerie, and was on my knees of a dingy public restroom, sucking a huge black cock and getting recorded doing so. I had become such a slut.

Jerome though seemed intent on just allowing me to blow him, as he made no move to transition into fucking me. He instead let me work my mouth magic on him, and after a few minutes erupted. I was surprised that he had cum, and also by just how much he came. I struggled to swallow the viscous load, but was overjoyed with the fact that I got to taste his seed. When his pulsing, spewing cock stopped, he pulled it away and began to walk towards the urinals. He reached one of them and then instructed to come to him. As I reached him, and knelt beside him he asked for my ring. Just like I had in the past, I quickly pulled it from my finger and handed it to him without asking any questions. Taking the ring from me, he tossed it into the urinal and then grabbed ahold of my head before speaking.

"Look at your wedding ring slut. Look at it sparkling on that urinal cake. Now I want you to watch as I piss all over the symbol of your marriage."

He then let out a stream of urine from his still semi erect cock and aimed it at my wedding ring. My face was only inches away from his stream, and I could feel the warmth of his piss on my skin. I watched, mesmerized, as he urinated all over my ring. The stringent aroma of his piss acted as almost an aphrodisiac for me. It was so dirty, but at the same time so purely dominating. He was literally pissing on my marriage, and rather being upset by it, I was enthralled with arousal. Watching the golden stream flow from him, I instinctively began to lick my lips, and imagine what it would be like to taste his piss. I know that sounds crazy, but the idea though humiliating and degrading seemed like the ultimate surrender of my power to him. To turn myself over to him and his wants. This of course was only present in my mind, but he may have been able to pick up on my vibe, because as his flow pittered to a stop he turned his hips to allow me to lick away the last drips of piss from his cock. It was an unspoken moment of understanding that I was his to use, and had no issue clean his cock and tasting his piss.

When he was happy that the last of his urine was taken care off, he again pulled his cock away from me and this time began to fasten his pants. I looked on at him with a look on confusion. He had not fucked me, and our meeting had only been a few minutes. He couldn't possibly be done with me now; I needed to feel him inside of me. He of course observed my confusion, and replied to it in a very matter of a fact way.

"Don't be sad slut, I told today was about seeing just what you would be willing to do for me. You see, now I know you will meet me and perform for me in public, while dressed as a slut. I have learned that you don't mind the taste of my piss, and as I'm about to find out you are willing to risk public exposure to keep getting my black cock."

I replied honestly, "Yes, that is all true, and I am sorry that I seemed upset. I just need your black cock all the time, and am willing to do whatever to have it."

He smiled and the spoke, "Very good slut, because I want to post that picture I took of you standing by the urinals to a public website. If that is fine by you, tell me to post it, and you will get my big black cock again soon."

Even in my state of ultra-arousal, I knew it wasn't a good idea to have him post such an erotic image of me on the web. It could potentially lead to me being exposed. However, I didn't want to displease him, and desperately wanted him to know that I was being truthful when I said I would do anything for him, so I answered again honestly, "I don't care. Please post that picture on the web. All I care about is servicing you and your big black cock."

"As I thought slut. I'll text you later with the link to the picture, and then tonight to set up our next meeting. Thank you slut for being so well behaved," was his reply.

As I knelt next to the urinals, I watched him leave with a big smile on his face. The idea of a picture he had taken of me getting posted online scared me, but I was also contented that he gave me good praises before he left. It was as if I was his puppy dog, and he had praised me for being a good dog. Even though that sounded so demeaning, in reality, it meant the world to me to know I had behaved properly for him. So with a smile on my face, I reached into the urinal and fetched my urine soaked wedding ring. As I slid it onto my finger, I thought of how much I loved submitting to Jerome, and not about my love for my husband.

I stood and made my way out of the grungy restroom to retrieve my coat. Upon my exit I was shocked to find that my coat was no longer where I left it. This was unsettling for me, as I would have to walk back to my car in skimpy lingerie. When I arrived the park was deserted, but I wasn't sure that was still the case. I knew there was no way around me making the trek, as I had left my phone in my car but then I realized that my car keys were in my coat pocket. My only hope was that Jerome took my coat with him, and had left my car keys by my car.

Not wanting to be caught standing in my underwear, I hurriedly began walking down the path back towards the parking lot. From what I could tell as I drew closer, no other cars were parked which I felt confident in assuming meant no one else was in the park at that moment. After the short walk and I reached my car, I let out a sigh of relief when I reached for my door to open it and it was unlocked. My keys were sitting on the driver's seat, so I scooped them up and promptly sat down. I had to take a moment to settle my nerves and breathing, as I was a wreck with emotions from the possibility of being left stranded at a public park in naughty lingerie.

Once I calmed down, I quickly got my car started and headed home. Even though I was driving home in just my underwear, I felt safe because I was in my car. I did however choose to park in the garage, as I didn't want to risk my neighbors seeing me in my state of undress. When I did get home, it was more than a second after I entered my house, that I dropped to my knees and began to get myself off. I came with a crashing orgasmic wave right in my kitchen. The morning had me so riled up, that it only took me a minute to reach the climactic high. Even though my orgasm was amazing, I still wished Jerome would have brought it about with his gratifying cock.

Unfortunately, I had to get myself back to my normal state; I had household duties to attend, and could not afford to let them slide. It was in the midst of those duties however, that Jerome texted me. I was a giddy eager slut when I opened his message to reveal its contents. Sadly, all the message contained was a web link. No small talk, or sexual chat, just simply a link. Reading the link's address my spirits perked as I realized it was to the picture he took of me. He actually posted it online. With a nervous tremble in my fingers, I clicked the link, and watched anxiously as the site loaded up on my phone. It was an amateur porn site like Imagefap, and there I was standing in white lingerie in front of some urinals. What I wasn't expecting, but was hoping for, was that Jerome had cropped the photo from my mouth down. If I hadn't know it was a picture of me, I don't believe I would have been able to tell.

I stared at the picture on my phone for a long while. I just couldn't believe that such a naughty picture of me was available for anyone to view online. It was such an arousing concept, that countless strangers would see me standing in my sexy lingerie, as Jerome had that morning. The title also added to the naughtiness of it, as Jerome had titled it "White slut poses for black cock." It was so literal, and yet so demeaning; being to just a slut on the internet. I scrolled down, to check for comments, and noticed he had also added a description that stated, "more of the slut to come soon." This surprised me, as I hadn't thought about the potential for more pictures to be posted, but I guess I should have figured it was an option considering he was building quite the collection already. It started me thinking about what it would be like to have other pictures online; maybe even naughtier ones in which I was servicing Jerome's cock. Without realizing it, my hand had snuck its way into my pants and was rubbing my wet pussy at the thought.

The rest of my afternoon was a fog, and I couldn't get myself to focus for any longer than a few moments on anything that wasn't about my relationship with Jerome. Somehow though I did manage to get my house in order, and even feed myself, but once that was taken care of I retreated to my bedroom to ponder exactly what my life had become. I needed to process everything, and that is what got me to write it all out; I wanted to replay everything and see what impact it had on me. So that brings me to present time; right now. As I read through what I have written, I understand my desire to serve Jerome more, and my need to be used. Though I know it isn't the right thing to do, I also know that I would be able to live with myself if I didn't continue. I am Jerome's slut, and I want to whatever I can to serve him.

The End...

For Now.