All Comments on 'Exploration and Fantasy'

by Hellproof0023

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
And nine months later

Nine months later as the finally got rid of the STD's the stranger had given them she delivered the strangers baby and then they divorced. So much was the masters love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I see the Loving Wife trollfags are back with their negative shit

If you severely fucked in the head idiots don’t like these stories, then just go the fuck away. No one wants you here. No one. Start your own site with all the frilly little romance you so desperately crave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wish my husband would do this

I would love for my husband to blindfold me and bring another man home. I think that is so erotic. I got wet picturing myself in her place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Got to agree with

dragonmann72, he has a clearer picture than even the author.

Justgr8Justgr8about 6 years ago
Ha

Got to love when the sissy boys act tough. Nothing like a coward to make you realize just how pathetic these anon wimps lives really are. For the record, haven't read this yet, but if the wimp likes it, must be bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Done that...

... and it was glorious. We had fantasized about me submitting to him and a stranger, and it happened but without a blindfold, and the stranger was really a friend. I was eaten and fucked for four hours, and never before had felt so erotically fulfilled. We repeat the fun every few months, and I hate waiting for the time to pass between our "parties." Great story. I'm sure your female readers left puddles in their chairs. Top score.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous