Exploring Sex Frontier's Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in the room I expressed my views of sex to René.

"Any two people above the legal age who want to have sex must have it after securing themselves against germs and sperms," I said. I liked the germs and sperms line, which I believe is my own.

"Any two uncle? Father and daughter, sister and brother?"

"No exceptions. On their own free will mind you, and both above the legal age."

"Of course making sure that germs and sperms are not joining the party," he said. I found his jocular mood encouraging.

"Quite so."

"What about the husband and the wife?"

"Good question," I said. "What about the husband and the wife. They should cooperate; be supportive. Transparency is the key. Each should know what the other is doing. If the husband wants to have sex with his wife's friend he must tell her before it happens and vice versa. Cheating is not acceptable."

"It is all right in theory uncle, but are you and aunty practising it."

"I am glad you ask so frankly. My wife has had relations with other men."

"With your knowledge?"

"In my presence," I said smugly.

"You did not mind?"

"On the contrary I enjoyed the sight of my wife having a good time."

"Good time?"

"Unabashedly she enjoyed the fuck. Women like men are bored having sex with the same man. All wives without exception would like to have sex with men preferably with cocks bigger than their husband's" René found this quite funny for he laughed out aloud. "Please take it from me," I continued, "if husbands encourage, all wives without exception would have sex with other men. Now they all fantasise. Why should they? Why are husbands not considerate enough to allow them to have the real thing?" Myra walked in with tall tumblers brimming with juice.

"Have you won a convert?" she asked.

"Not quite, but I seem to have made a dent."

"How experienced is our friend?"

"You must ask him."

"Aunty I am a virgin."

"Nineteen year old Frenchman a virgin? Are such things possible?" said Myra.

"It is, and I am the living example."

"You want it to continue?"

"The sooner it ends the better," he said.

"You have some to the right place," I said but to myself. I turned to Myra; her lips were moving to the same rhythm.

The sun was streaming in through the large scenic windows. Myra suggested that we sun bathe. René and I acclaimed the idea. Soon we were stretched on mattresses spread on the carpet. Myra was in her rather daring bikini, and René and I in beach trunks. Once again I was lost in admiration of René's physique.

"I suggest that we go nude," I said. "What Myra?"

"I was thinking on the same lines," said Myra. "The sun is somewhat stinging. I do not want those tan lines. You René." René was silent.

"Any objection René?"

"None at all uncle. I have not done that before."

"This is a good time and place to start," I said. Myra was the first to remove her clothes; I followed, and then with great reluctance René pulled down his briefs to display a penis of great length and girth. His eyes were darting towards Myra who was setting reclined to his right. She had one leg stretched and the other flexed at the hips. Her smooth and gleaming pussy was visible to René. His penis was rapidly getting erect. He was squirming and turning this way and that trying to cover his banner with is hands. I had to intervene.

"It is nudist etiquette to ignore the penis," I said.

"It is also nudist etiquette," said Myra, "to allow rookie men to stare at nude women till their penis subsides from satiation." She got up and stood in front of Rene. "Look up young man and focus on my pussy." René was looking up with mouth wide open and eyes protruding out as Myra stepped forward. She was at his feet, and then she placed her feet on both sides of his body and advanced. Soon her feet were in level with his hips. René was looking up with his facial muscles twitching and his now enormous penis throbbing.

"You have to do something before it bursts," I said.

Myra bent her knees as if to squat. Her pussy was slowly approaching his penis. Still she was descending. Her hands went for his penis and slowly and deliberately she came down and deftly inserted his penis onto her vagina. She was now squatting well and truly impaled.

"Darling please hold me by the shoulders," she said to me and I got behind her and supported her with my hands under her armpits.

"René darling hold me by my breasts," she said. René brought up his hand and cupped her breasts. She went up and down. I did not expect Rene to last long, and he did not.

"Aunty, aunty," he said as he ejaculated. He pulled her forwards and held her in a tight embrace till he was done. Both lay panting from the effort.

Myra rolled over and lay on her back.

"Now it is your turn," she said. I was on top of her. Squeamish readers my be nauseated but I must confess that the sensation of entering a vagina already full with another's semen is something so exquisite that one has to experience it to appreciate that feeling. We had a massive orgasm. René, with his head turned towards us was watching. His eyes were glazed. He was yet to recover from his adventure.

We cleaned up the mess, and after a combined bath (in which the now recovered René took part with great enthusiasm) we sat on the portico couches.

"How was your first," I asked René. He did not render a verbal reply. He turned to Myra. His eyes were full of tears.

"What's the matter René darling? I thought you would be up beat," said Myra.

"Aunty I have failed you miserably. I was not able to give you an orgasm like what uncle gave you."

"You did the foreplay and he completed the act René. Next time you do both, as soon as we are ready for it." René calmed down, but he was still brooding over the unfinished business.

4

I was in a lecturing mode once again.

"René, there is nothing like a well-performed lick to activate the G spot," I said.

"I have read about the G spot uncle, with pictures showing it as a blur deep down. I believe it does not exist."

"Blur is right. It is not an anatomical entity."

"Then how do we assume that it exists?"

"Because women feel its presence. 'You are almost there; you are just missing it,' they would say. It is that real for them. Nothing exasperates a woman more than coming close and failing to touch the G spot. If in your anxiety you lick at random the spot is sure to elude you. All that there is to touch you have touched and yet you have not. For the G spot to manifest the woman must be in the mood and the man must make the right moves at the right time. It is a phantom, but it is real. But once you pin it down it remains till the fuck is over. A woman so aroused can experience a minimum of three orgasms excluding the lick orgasm. Are you ready for testing."

"I am uncle."

"This is what you have to do to get the best results. You must start at the lower end and go round the cleft in the clockwise direction in right handed women and in the anti clockwise direction in left handed women. You should try soft toothless bites at the larger labia. The leaf like smaller labia you must lick delicately. You should lick the clitoral hood but at this stage you must do no more than flick the tip of the clitoris with your tongue. The clitoris is a very sensitive part. If you are rough you will cause discomfort. Once that happens the G spot will disappear for that session. Two leisurely rounds are all that are needed to prime a woman. The clitoris can now be stimulated more actively. Use the tongue and lower lip. The woman will now be fully aroused. She would me moving her pelvis with greater and greater force and frequency. She is now at the edge of the chasm ready for the fall. You have to administer the push thus: With your tongue you sweep the clitoris is broad slow deliberate swathes. That pulls the trigger. The knack is to do that at the right time. She will cascade down making clicking sounds or moaning or even screaming. Keep on stimulating and when the excitement is waning grip the clitoral region between your tongue and lower lip and bite over the tongue. This final gesture will get a scream of delight out of her. 'Fuck me darling,' she would say and then you get on top of her. If everything is going well your ejaculation will coincide with her climax. Then wait and when she signals give her one more, and then wait again and give one more orgasm. That is the average. Men whose cock remains strong even at this stage I believe can give more.

"Thank you uncle. I think I can do it."

René was the ideal student. He hugged Myra and nuzzled her neck. He then played with her breasts, and then he sucked her.

"Aunty are you right handed?" he asked. Though Myra was not present at the lecture she knew what I was talking to him about. This question and the way he said it so touched her that her maternal instincts surged forth. She hugged him and kissed him on all parts of his face.

"I am right handed my darling son," she said. They lay down. Myra pushed his head towards her pussy. He did as I had instructed. His sharp pointed tongue was ideally suited for flicking the tip of the clitoris. Myra was so hot that her G spot must have been sizzling under Rene's expert manoeuvres. She screamed during the free fall and then they fucked. I did not count the number of orgasms but it could have been four or even five. I did not take over when he rolled away. I wanted Rene to take full credit. They lay hugging each other. They slept.

There was a tap at the door. The cleaner woman had come with fresh towels. For a moment I hesitated, but then I let her in. She saw Myra and the boy, both naked, lying in close embrace. She stared at them for a while and then turned to me and smiled.

"Did he do well?"

"He did," I said.

"If some generous couple like you had taught the secrets to my husband I would not had to wait for ten years for a proper orgasm," she said.

5

Ned and I cannot have a better holiday. After that we are closer together than it is ever possible for couples to be. We tried swinging but Ned was so focused on what was happening to me that he did not enjoy the sessions. His ideal was to have me after I have had another man. We settled for that. Twice a year we go on vacations when we enjoy ourselves to the full. For the rest of the year we are a model couple. If our church organises an ideal couple contest I am certain we would easily advance in the play off.

12