Exploring the Lifestyle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice looked at her watch. "I have to get back. Please, please call me so we can talk again. This is so exciting. I envy you being single again and able to experiment."

"You don't have to be single to experiment," Elizabeth said with a smile. "You want to see what it's like, don't you Janice?"

"Ohh.. I don't know... I really have to go."

"I'll call you."

Elizabeth made sure that she entered Roger's office at exactly five o'clock. A stylish long coat concealed the sexy dress underneath, but George, the doorman, had stared at her four inch heels and smiled. It unnerved her that this man knew of all her comings and goings at all hours, but what could she do? She suspected he was getting some kind of vicarious thrill.

The reception area was empty, and she stood wondering whether she should announce herself before walking down the inner hall to Roger's office. Then suddenly she heard the door close behind her. Startled, she whirled and came face to face with Elaine, his secretary.

"Oh, I didn't know you were there," she blurted.

Elaine leaned back against the door and looked at her, saying nothing. A slight smile played on the pretty young woman's lips. It was like she was waiting for recognition to dawn, and when it did, Elizabeth almost choked.

"You're.... you're..."

"That's right Ms. Woods. I'm the dominatrix in the picture, the private picture you discovered snooping around Roger's apartment," she said in a superior tone. "He asked me to say late tonight to help in your punishment."

"Ohhh..."

Elaine turned and locked the door. "Everyone else has gone. It's just you, me, and Roger. Give me your coat."

Still in shock, Elizabeth clutched her coat tightly around her. "No way. Roger didn't say anything about you being here. Who are you anyway? You're not really a legal secretary are you?"

"Of course I am," Elaine chuckled. "And I'm damned good. But I'm something more, just like you are. Now give me your coat before I rip it off you!"

Elizabeth glared at her. The woman's demeanor was nothing like the persona of the dutiful secretary she had known on her previous visits, even though she was dressed much the same in a conservative business pants-suit. But her eyes radiated lust, and Elizabeth had forgotten how tall she was.

"I want to speak with Roger," Elizabeth spatted. "I don't have to take orders from you."

In a flash Elaine closed the distance between them and clutched Elizabeth's throat in her left hand, forcing the smaller woman to throw her head back. "Listen to me bitch," she growled as she stared down into her bug-eyed captive. "You're in the lifestyle now. It's not just you and Roger. There are tops and bottoms, and you're a bottom. Me, I go both ways, especially when Roger's involved. Now let me help you out of this coat."

Gasping for breath, all Elizabeth could do was stand with her back arched to try to relieve the pressure on her neck. She felt the buttons being popped on her coat as Elaine used her right hand to peal it away from her body. In a few seconds it was lying on the floor behind her.

Elaine released her and stood back. "Beautiful dress. Very becoming. And the backless feature will expose you to the flogger without having to remove anything, at least in the beginning. In the end of course, it will have to come off. You were so naughty, poking around in Roger's things like that."

"Ah there you are." Roger exclaimed, suddenly materializing in the room.

"Oh," was all Elizabeth could manage. In her state of shock she seemed to have lost touch with reality. Her anticipated evening with Roger had morphed into something else entirely. The look in Elaine's eyes and her words were sending chills down her exposed spine.

"Don't worry too much my dear," Roger said. "I will keep Elaine under control. Although she is quite upset with you. Very few people know her secret—the sweet, efficient secretary being in reality a demanding bisexual vamp of the first order. It took me quite a while to bring her true nature to the surface, much longer than it took me with you, but it has been well worth the effort. She is quite an asset in my social life."

Elizabeth backed away. "I thought it was going to be just you and me tonight," she whined. "We are still getting to know each other. Does she have to be here?"

He glared at her. "What did I tell you about being jealous and possessive? You are special to me, but this is part of your training. And you were a bad girl this morning."

"Please don't let her hurt me," she stammered.

"I told you I would watch over you, but you know you must be punished. The best course for you in your present circumstance is absolute obedience, both to me and to Elaine. Now both of you come with me back to my office. Elaine will want to get into the special cupboard."

Elaine stepped up to Elizabeth and grabbed her by her hair. Being a head taller than the older woman she easily controlled her, turning her toward the hallway. "Come along dear," she cooed. "The sooner you get it over with, the sooner you will be enjoying the afterglow."

With one hand grasping her hair, and the other cupping her ass, Elaine marched Elizabeth down the hall and into her boss's office. Roger followed, enjoying the scene and the sounds of alarm coming from Elizabeth. He thought of reminding her that she could use the magic word to call a halt to things anytime she wished, but decided not to. It would dampen the effect for all of them.

Elaine shoved Elizabeth into the middle of the office and stood back. Roger closed the door. "How do you want her," he asked Elaine as pushed the release to open the secret cupboard.

"I want to start by working over that creamy back with a five tail flogger. The traditional position with hands tied overhead would do nicely."

Roger smiled. "Good thing we have the special light fixture. Get her cuffed while I set up the pulley."

Glancing up at the ceiling light over her head Elizabeth saw a heavy decorative ring suspended below the glass globe. Desperately she tried to move out from under it, but Elaine was on her in a flash, holding her by an ear. "Where do you think you're going?" she barked. "Do as I say and stand still. Roger, please remind her that she is to obey me unconditionally."

"You heard her Elizabeth. When I turn you over to someone, you are to obey them as you would obey me. You agreed to that when you signed on for this adventure. You do understand, don't you Elizabeth?"

She took a deep breath. "Yes sir." The shock of Elaine's involvement was beginning to wear off, and the butterflies were fluttering again in her stomach.

"Give me your wrists," Elaine ordered. In half a minute the padded leather cuffs were buckled tight. A large metal ring was stitched into each cuff, providing the connector to attach to the hook on the rope from the pulley that was now slung under the light fixture.

"Up we go," said Roger as he pulled on the rope. "How tight to you want her?" he asked Elaine.

"Bring the bitch up on her toes," growled Elaine. "I'll get the whip."

"Oh Roger, I didn't bargain on this..." Elizabeth wailed as her arms were drawn upward.

"Be quiet," he snarled. "There, that's about right. You were pretty much on your toes already in those high heels. Now to tie this end of the rope around the leg of my desk... Perfect."

"Please..."

"Please what? I like you in this position. But I think we should give Elaine more to work with than just your back. Let's see if you followed my instructions about underwear."

Moving behind her, Roger gathered the dress skirt and raised it up over her bare ass. A quick tuck into the sash around her waist and she was exposed from her neck to her stocking tops, with only a splash of colorful fabric at her waist. The effect was incredibly erotic.

"My goodness, what delightful target!" exclaimed Elaine as she returned from the cupboard. A wicked-looking flogger dangled from her hand, the tails just touching the floor. Elizabeth had no way of knowing that the leather-looking thongs were really made of plastic and would sting but not bruise.

Elaine studied her. "She has a nice, tight ass for her age. What happened to her panties?"

"Tell her, my dear. What happened to your panties?" His hand traced the curve of her bare ass.

"You... you told me not to wear any..."

Elaine laughed. "Good girl to follow instructions. He tells me that sometimes too. And he always checks. I learned that it pays to obey. Shall we begin?" The flogger flashed up and the five tail ends traced lines up Elizabeth's ass cheeks.

"AHHH..." Elizabeth squealed and twisted her body in an attempt to deny Elaine access to her bare backside. In the process she bumped up against Roger, who was sitting casually on the edge of his desk. Her ass ended up nestled into his hands.

"Ummm..."

"Now Elizabeth, how is my secretary going to be able to carry out your punishment if you don't stand still? I can't hold you this way or she will be spanking the backs of my hands. I'm going to have to pin you by your tits so you can't turn away."

He took her by her hips and rotated her body so that she was facing him, her back once more exposed to Elaine. Her stiff nipples dimpled her dress, and his fingers closed on them, hard enough so that she knew it would hurt if she tried to pull free. She closed her eyes and tensed her muscles.

"You may proceed Elaine," he said. "Take it slow. I want her in the zone."

"Ah yes, the zone. The place where your mind goes blank and it's all sensation. I know it well. Have you really trained her to that level? Such nice skin, and that lovely, bulging rump. How sweetly she shivers when I draw the thongs up and down her back."

"Ohhh..Roger...."

"Open your eyes Elizabeth. Now Elaine!"

SWISH... SWISH... .SWISH...

Each blow was like a thousand little stings, never twice in the same place. The helpless woman jerked and shrieked, more from not knowing how far it was going than from actual pain. She felt Roger's fingers leave her nipples and dig into the sides of her breasts, still holding her, but now squeezing and twisting, stimulating her.

SWISH... SHISH... SWISH...

Roger watched her face closely. He could tell from her expressions how much pain she was feeling, and he wanted to make sure it was not too much. Elizabeth was still new to the game and had to be brought along carefully. If the pain were about to overwhelm her sexual response, he would stop the whipping immediately. So far her eyes continued to radiate lust.

Back and forth the sadistic secretary lashed the whip over her back and ass. No one blow was very hard, but the cumulative effect was setting her skin on fire. She twisted and danced at the end of the rope in a futile attempt to avoid the stings.

"OHHHH...... PLEASE....... MAKE HER STOP...."

Roger nodded at his secretary, and she stepped back, pouching her lips in a mock pout. He smiled at her. "Don't fret Elaine, it's not over yet."

"No more Roger, please... Keep her away from me...," wailed Elizabeth, her eyes tightly shut.

"Look at me Elizabeth," he said.

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. His face was inches away. "I know you are getting wet. Spread your legs so Elaine can check you."

"NO ROGER.. she'll whip me there... I know she will!"

"Obey Elizabeth. Open your legs!"

The flogging had stopped, but Elaine's menacing presence was still looming behind her. The tails of the whip were caressing the backs of her legs. Elaine stepped closer and put her mouth up to her victim's ear. "Open your legs bitch. Absolute submission and obedience is your only choice, and you know you want to. I can be very good to you."

"Ohhhhhh.... "

Slowly she moved her feet outward. Roger kissed her forehead and diddled her nipples. "Good girl, now don't resist as Elaine checks you."

"First I want to make sure she has submitted," Elaine said. "She must open herself for the whip, should I chose to use it." With an expert twirling of her wrist Elaine made the thongs dance up the insides of Elizabeth's spread legs, flicking lightly at her skin, and getting ever closer to her shaved pussy.

"Please... please.... Ohhhhh..."

"Unh, Unh," croaked Elaine. "Keep those legs open... more... more... that's it. Now let's see..."

The young tormentor dropped down on one knee and lightly ran the fingers of one hand up the inside of her captive's right thigh. Just below the apex she felt the tell-tale slipperiness of the woman's arousal. She let her fingers slide up on the slick surface and onto the wet folds above.

"ARGAAGGHHAA...."

"She's totally wet," Elaine announced. "I'll bet I could make her cum in ten seconds."

"Is that true, Elizabeth? Is your hot little pussy craving Elaine's finger tips? What about her tongue? She's very good with it. She could lick you from your belly button to your coccyx. I know...she does it to me all the time."

"OOOHHH...."

"What about it Elaine? Want to taste this delicious fruit. She is so, so ripe."

Still on her knees, Elaine looked up at Roger and smiled. "Give her to me for an hour or two and she will never want a man again."

"Oh no," laughed Roger. "We can't have that. In fact, Elaine, you are getting much too uppity. Stand up and get out of that business suit."

Elaine rose and kissed Roger on the lips. "Are you going to punish me too, boss?"

"We shall see. Stand in front of Elizabeth and show her your young body. Do it slowly while I play with her tits."

"My pleasure. Watch and learn bitch. In the lifestyle you will often be ordered to strip in front of men, and women. If the man is not rock hard when you have finished, you have not done it properly, and you will suffer the consequences."

Elaine's gradual removal of her clothes was all the more erotic because of the conservative nature of her business suit. Strippers in bars usually began in costumes that were often sexier than the bodies underneath. Not so with Elaine. The shrugging off of the jacket, the tantalizingly slow unbuttoning of the starched blouse, the wiggling of her hips to urge the tight skirt to drop—all kept the viewers on edge, anxious to see what was coming. And Elaine's sexy under garments were in stark contrast to the prim pants suit.

"You like...", she purred as shy shimmied her overflowing bra in front of Elizabeth's face.

Roger looked over Elizabeth's shoulder and smiled. His hard cock pressed into her ass as he whispered into her ear. "She has big, pouty nipples, Elizabeth. And she loves having them sucked and chewed on. Don't you Elaine?"

"Ummm.. Can I make her do it now?"

"No, not now. Get naked. We both want to see all of you. Then you can finish what you started earlier. I believe our friend is ready."

Elaine held Elizabeth's eyes with her own as she cast off her bra and stepped out of her brief panties. Elizabeth was breathing hard, shifting her weight from foot to foot. Roger still had his hands on her tits, squeezing and twisting, with an occasional flick of a fingernail on a rigid peak.

Sticking out her tongue, Elaine moved up against Elizabeth and licked her face, while at the same time she pushed her naked body forward.

"Do you feel him?" she asked. "Did I do a good job?"

"Oh yes, I feel him all right. It's a good thing his pants are in the way."

"Won't be for long sweetie," Elaine replied.

"Down, Elaine," ordered Roger.

With a sinister grin on face Elaine dropped to her knees, dragging her pointy tits down Elizabeth's body in the process. Her mouth ended up directly in front of the panting woman's shiny pussy. Gently she placed fingers from both hands on the lips and opened them. Her tongue extended.

"AHHHRRRGGG..."

"Do it!" Roger urged. "She's done well."

The fingers and tongue moved and Elizabeth screamed and tore at her bindings. The light fixture jiggled and sagged, barely able to hold her thrashing body. Roger took her face in his hands and turning her head, kissed her deeply, lashing at her tongue with his own. Finally with a last shudder she sighed and collapsed her legs, letting her wrists hold all of her weight.

"My god," said Elaine, getting to her feet. "You've really got a hot one here."

"I know," he said. "Help me get her down."

Elizabeth was like a rag doll as they released her from the rope and helped her over to the couch. She couldn't believe she had orgasmed so fast. The cool leather soothed her still burning ass.

"My god Roger, that was intense," she said. "I never thought you would turn me over to another woman so soon. You continue to surprise me, and I continue to surprise myself."

The two of them stood looking down at her. Roger smiled and stroked her hair. "You did fine. It is important to keep up the momentum while I'm breaking you in. All you have to do is trust me, and enjoy."

She slumped against the back of the couch, her legs stretched out. He reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress, pulling it up to her waist and exposing her legs up to the tops of her thighs.

"She does have nice legs," said Elaine. "I want to see all of her. Surely you're not going to let her off so easy. And she should not be the only one to get to cum."

Roger laughed. His hard cock was straining against his tight pants. "Certainly not." He looked down at himself. "You can see how you both have made me uncomfortable with your antics."

"Let me help you boss," Elaine said grinning. "I'll just pull down your zipper... like this... and ease out this super hard cock... yes indeed... and we can make Ms. Woods take it her mouth."

Elizabeth starred as the naked secretary wrapped her hand around the base of Roger's long, hard erection and waved it front of her face. He sighed and leaned forward, and with her other hand, Elaine seized Elizabeth's hair and drew her head toward the bobbing target.

"Lick the pre-cum bitch," she ordered. "Use only your tongue until I tell you otherwise. I know what my boss likes."

"Wait!" Roger exclaimed. "Get her dress off first. I want to see her tits, and feel them on my cock. She has incredible nipples, big and super sensitive."

"Good idea. On your feet bitch. We'll do this nice and easy so we don't damage this gorgeous outfit."

Roger watched as Elaine found the hooks and snaps and pealed the tight garment from Elizabeth's shoulders and over her high breasts. The silk seemed to whisper as it dropped to the floor. Roger's erection stood straight out from his pants.

"Ingenious," marveled Elaine as the dress fell away. "No bra and yet it shaped her perfectly. I must check out these latest fashions. And I see what you mean about her nipples, so pinchable...."

"Ahhhh...."

"Pull on them," said Roger. "They get much longer than that."

"Ohhh goddd...."

"Getting hot again dearie?" mewed Elaine. "What if I suck on them just a bit? Need to get you in the right mood to give the boss a good blow job."

"Ahhhh....."

"That's enough Elaine. I'm about to explode just watching. Sit her down and put her to work."

"You heard him bitch. Remember, only your tongue in the beginning. And later swallow it all... I don't want to see any mess on his good pants."

Elizabeth sat up straight so that the familiar organ was right in front of her face, jutting upward at a slight angle. The odor of his arousal was unmistakable, and she could almost see the blood pumping as his stiff flesh palpitated inches away. Raising her eyes she savored his expression as her tongue made first contact. Now she was the one who had the power. There was no thought of holding back. She wanted to please him and show up the younger woman. Using only the very tip of her tongue she started on the underside at the base and moved slowly up toward the crown.

"Oh yea..."

"Good technique," said Elaine, sitting down on the couch beside her. "Now lather the head."