Exploring the Lifestyle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what I'm doing," Elizabeth quipped. "Your turn to watch and learn."

"Now ladies, don't fight over me," laughed Roger. "You each have your own special talents... OH GOD that feels good...."

Her tongue was moving fast now, bathing the head in warm saliva, stimulating the sensitive nerve ends. Suddenly she wet her lips and eased them over the wet dome like a thick sauce being basted on a plum. At the same time she cupped his balls in her hand and rolled them gently against each other.

"JESUS..." he cried. "Where did you learn to do that?"

She raised her head, and using her other hand gripped his member and began a slow pumping action. "I'm inspired to please you to avoid further punishment from your witch of a secretary."

"Don't make me cum," groaned Roger. "I want you to help me fuck my horny secretary. She has a very tight pussy, as you will learn. The three of us are going to get to know each other very well."

"Yes sir," purred Elizabeth. "I'll show you that I can be in any scene you want."

"That's my girl. I'll tell you what I want you to do." He stepped back so that his on the verge cock was out of just out of range of Elizabeth's eager tongue. She licked her lips and pouted, tempting him to let her continue.

"No my dear," he said. "It's Elaine's turn now. How do you want it, Elaine?"

"I want it the way you did Barbara a few months ago, right here on this same couch. Your new friend here can help you the way I did with Barbara."

Roger smiled. "Works for me. On your back, Elizabeth, with your head at this end."

Elizabeth scrambled into position, not knowing what to expect, but ready for anything. The aroused secretary pulled the end table back from the armless couch, creating a space for her to stand. Elizabeth found herself looking up at Elaine's hairless, very moist pussy.

"So pretty... and so vulnerable," Elaine sighed. "Now dear I am going to lean over so that you can put that luscious tongue to work where it will do the most good, and Roger will have access to my ass. And I want you to put your right foot on the floor so your thighs will open up for my mouth to do some exploring."

"Ohhh... I've never done anything like this. Is he going to take you in the ass? Do you like that?"

"She likes it all right," Roger growled. "She's well broken in, just like you're going to be. Now do as she says."

Elaine's head came down until her lips touched the panting woman's stomach, just below her navel. Her tongue emerged and began a slow journey downward. She kept her legs straight, and swung her hips in a slow circle, offering her ass in a primitive display of need.

"I can't reach her," complained Elizabeth, struggling to raise her head to be able to make contact with the slippery flesh between the secretary's legs.

"Yes, I remember we needed a pillow last time," Roger said. "Here you go. Lift your head. There... nice and comfy? Stick out your tongue so I can see."

Elizabeth closed her eyes and swiped her tongue in an upward arc. It was like licking a piece of toast lathered with hot butter. The sexual aroma was over powering, and spurred her on. She kissed and licked and probed. Elaine moaned and clamped her mouth down on Elizabeth's pussy.

Roger stepped back to watch. Out of the corner of her eye Elizabeth noted at how wonderfully long and hard he was. Apparently he really liked having two women at his disposal. But she cringed as she thought of that thing going into her ass.

"That's what I like to see," he said before moving into position between Elaine's legs. Putting two hands on her hips he nuzzled his cock up toward her pussy. "Elizabeth, use your tongue to paint some of her juices on me. After the things I have done to her in the past I can open her easily, but we both like it better with a little lube."

In front of her face Elizabeth saw Roger's cock moving slowly back and forth over Elaine's pussy. She flattened her tongue against the underside, feeling the tight skin moisten as it drew the juices from between the lips that bordered the wet groove. Elaine mewed like a cat and rewarded her with a probe of her tongue.

"Good enough," Roger sighed. "You can keep licking her and my balls while I take my pleasure from her tight ass. Ummm... OH YEA...... Ahhhh...."

Elizabeth could feel the secretary's body shiver as she squirmed to accommodate the insistent intruder. A loud moan accompanied the movements.

"Do you really like this Elaine?" she asked between probes of her tongue. "What does it feel like?"

"OHHHH.... Yes... yes... I love it. You will too, you'll see. Ahhhhh... He's so strong. I'm totally filled and under his control. Keep licking..."

"I don't know how. Am I doing it right?"

"Oh yea... It comes naturally, like the golden rule, "Do unto others what you would have done unto you."

"You mean like this..."

"Yea... like that... tease it first with your tongue... and a little nibble..."

"Ummmm..."

"God Roger.... you are sooo deep... and her tongue...."

"I'm in all the way sweetheart. Now I will take my time enjoying your spasms."

"YYESSSS..."

An hour later the three of them were seated in a corner table at one of Roger's favorite restaurants. The waiter had raised his eyes at the contrast between Elizabeth's backless sheath and Elaine's business suit, but said nothing. Elizabeth felt that her more glamorous attire made up for at least some of Elaine's more youthful beauty.

After one glass of wine the older woman was horny again. She marveled that her inhibitions seemed to have totally evaporated. "I feel cheated," she said after they had placed their orders. "Elaine got to have you inside her, and all I got was a good licking."

Roger laughed. "The night is young. I'm taking both of you back to my apartment after dinner. Then we'll deal with your complaint. What do you say, Elaine?"

The young woman smiled. "I think she is a pushy broad, but I like her. Are you going to share her with our special friends?"

"In due time. I want her to get to know you first, to get her comfortable with multiple partners, and to let her see how you never know about the people you meet every day."

"I'm curious," Elizabeth said to Elaine. "How did you first get involved in the lifestyle?"

Elaine grinned and took Roger's hand. "I was initiated by this man, just like you. Oh, I was predisposed, having had submission fantasies since I was fourteen, and I liked playing games where I was a kind of superwoman and made the other girls obey me. And later the boyfriends that excited me the most were the ones who treated me rough. But I didn't know about the lifestyle and how good it could be until I met Roger."

"When was that?"

"I started working as a paralegal in his office two years ago. I liked that he was handsome and rich, and we flirted from my first day. As time went on we both floated

those little innuendos that indicate a kind of interest in kinky sex. One evening six months ago we were working late and I gave him a legal document that was missing a whole section. My computer had somehow deleted it. He told me that I was going to have to be punished, and that if I refused to accept what he had in mind I would lose my job."

"Oh my.."

"Yea, my heart was in my throat and my pussy was wet. He led me into the conference room and told me to lean over the table on my stomach. He said I had been teasing him long enough, and now I was going to pay the price. I gripped the far edge of the table and waited. I figured he was going to fuck me, but I didn't know what he was going to do first."

The waiter appeared with their dinners, and the women fell silent. Roger looked from one to the other, highly amused. He observed how Elaine's account had flustered Elizabeth and made her fidget in her seat. "Are you uncomfortable my dear? Would you like to go to the powder room and put some cold water on your face. I'm sure the waiter will keep your diner warm for you."

"Oh no.. that's not necessary.. please let's just eat."

"Very good madam," said the waiter. "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

"No thank you," Roger responded. "My friend has recovered sufficiently to enjoy her dinner."

The waiter bowed and left. Elizabeth was mortified that she had responded so strongly to Elaine's story. Her new friends would think she was a slut of the first order.

Elaine smiled at her. "No need for you to be ashamed," she said. "I still get goose bumps when I think about that night. Do you want to hear the details?"

She took a large sip of wine. "I don't know. I'm already about to cum in my pants. But I'm beyond being ashamed. Please continue."

"Remember you don't have on any pants," Roger snickered.

"I didn't forget, sir. It was just a figure of speech. I'm well aware of my exposure down there. Go on, Elaine. I think I can control myself."

"If not, I'll take you into the kitchen and spank you with a spatula in front of all the cooks."

"I really believe you would. There would be lots of late dinners. Come on Elaine, give."

"Well, there I was, stretched across the conference table. Roger pulled up a chair so he could sit with my bum right in front of him. He took his sweet time pulling up my skirt, which was quite tight on my hips. Then he worked it under me so it was bunched up clear to my waist. I felt the cool air on my legs, but he didn't touch me for a good minute. I was wearing a thong, and he seemed to be studying my ass. Finally I felt a single fingernail trace a line over one bulging cheek, down to my thigh, and back up over the other cheek. I squirmed and he smacked me, telling me to hold still."

"How could you possibly.."

"I couldn't. I was so turned on my thong was soaked. I could smell myself from clear across the table, so I knew what he was getting. The next thing I felt was his hand sliding up my thigh and under my thong, gripping me."

"Ohhh..."

"His other hand followed up the other thigh, and my cheeks were squeezed and pinched until I was bouncing my hips on the table. All the while he was talking to me, telling me what a naughty secretary I was, and how I needed to be spanked at least once a week, and that I was not to wear thongs or panties anymore. As he said that he jerked my thong down and pushed it to the floor. He put his foot on it and made me lift my feet one at a time. God did I feel vulnerable.."

"I guess you were."

"Even more so when he forced my legs apart and moved his chair forward. My hips were just at the edge of the table, so my pussy was easily accessible. He held it in one hand while he spanked me with the other."

"Gracious..."

"I cried and hollered, but he kept it up, saying he was trying for an even shade of pink. Just when I didn't think I could take any more, he stopped. He told me not to move, that he wanted to show his work to another lawyer who was still in the office."

"NO!"

"Oh yes, you may have seen him. His name is James, very good looking. I lay on the table while Roger went to get James. You can imagine my humiliation when the two of them came back. James ran his hand over my ass and commented on the heat. Roger asked him to help getting my clothes off so that they both could fuck me. And he did. And they did. Right on the conference table, in all kinds of positions. I came and came."

"I'll bet Roger was delighted."

"Oh yes, he loves sharing his conquests, with both men and women, as you now know."

Through all this Roger was watching them, a slight smile on his face. Casually he reached across the table and pinched a nipple on each of them. "My subs," he said. "You love it as much as I. Now finish your dinners so we can go to bed. More adventures await."