All Comments on 'Exploring with My Big Sis Ch. 01'

by brightlights

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really a very good and a slow start

.. Keep writing

Gebob69Gebob69over 11 years ago
Its a start....

Its a good read, but to short for a chapter. Could've had more character build up and more tease for the first chapter. All and all very good, would've rated higher than a 4 but the length and tease value wasn't worth a 5. So keep up the good work and look forward to the next chapter.

WyldnightWyldnightover 11 years ago

Um...where exactly is the incest? I'm sorry, but this wasn't a very good attempt at all. If you're going to put something in the incest category, it should have incest in it. A girl grabbing her brother's cock doesn't constitute incest in my opinion. This barely even rates being on the erotic side of things. Hopefully, your next attempt will be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good start, needs to be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seems to have potential..

But:

It ends before anything really happened;

The grabbing of his cock so soon seems to imply that this will be a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am story, and if that's true, there may be sex, but it won't be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rats

so many writers here seem to think that a 'one page at a time' story builds anticipation..... well, for me its bloody frustrating and i wind up feeling more pissed off than entertained. My advice is to wait until you've got enough for 3 pages before you post. I do like how its started, but I'll wait until you've posted 10 chapters before I look again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Inconsistent

You said he sobered up considerably , but then for a few seconds he was drunk again? How does he not have knowledge of his own erection?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...and?

Not quite sure where you intend this to lead to. He likes his sister, and ......?

Maybe part 2 will make things clearer to the readers.

prop69prop69over 11 years ago
Finish

If you can't finish the story..DO NOT START IT!!!

You did not touch her boobs or anything and then you end the story????

A waste of my time starting if there was nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Start

Now to continue and put the previous pains to want to read the next installment, you have set up a great story base. Thanks a 5 from me

AirSearch1AirSearch1over 11 years ago
Awesome story

I'm really looking forward to chapter 2. Please ignore the impatient idiots that leave less than positive feedback, they obviously know NOTHING about writing a story and making their readers want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap crap crap

More crap you could not write if your life depened on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Start

Nothing wrong with the start and realistic doesn't hurt to read. With an imagination the remainder can become very interesting wether it's truth or fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't Listen to the Haters

This was well done. It's got me waiting for the next chapter! Please keep working on it.

Also, there are always ungrateful assholes here on LitE who just want a quick spank. Ignore them. This is good stuff. Builds tension. Those jerks can go look at the crappy foreign porn that hops straight into poorly written action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks.

Good read! But, um.... when's the next chapter dude? Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The ending is my favorite he is the kind of guy I want to be someday

BionicChickenBionicChickenalmost 8 years ago
More

More more quit teasing

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Why?

Authors who leave us hanging like this need to be excommunicated. I am enjoying a possibly hot sexy story and then nothing to conclude it. I really think Literotica should insist on the entire story being submitted before any of it is published. end of rant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous