All Comments on 'Exposed to the Bottom Ch. 01'

by Dominic_Lee

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BloodyIdiotBloodyIdiotabout 7 years ago
Nice thought but...

The story itself isn't that bad. But there's no consent. Submit or we leave is called blackmailing. You could have saved it by creating a subplot, for example a fantasy of hers in which she's being dominated by those three friends, not just by three women. Or the whole "blackmailing" thing could have been a role play. Right now, your story doesn't belong here. I would have normally given such a story 4* but now it's only 2* because of the reason written above...

darkcreationsdarkcreationsabout 7 years ago
Not Bad, but definitely in the wrong category

I think the idea is really good. I also think the writing is pretty good. I think most of the pushback here is because of the fact that your story should really be filed under noncon. I would change the category so people are clear about where this piece falls.

My problem with the story is the blackmail plot. Her friends come off as a cheap knockoff of Mean Girls. The characters in that movie were devious. These ones just use a flimsy form of blackmail. I understand the subtext that she secretly does want to submit, but I don't think it's done well. The blackmail is too flimsy and the change too sudden. If you want a sudden degradation make the blackmail stronger, such as submit or I'll show your boss, your family, and everyone you know your Tumblr. Or if you want the plot to be more about her choice than her gradual acceptance, work up to an all out slave relstionship. She might not consent to sex right away but perhaps she would agree to nudity.

Your writing is good and your ideas are good. I just think your execution needs work, and the story needs to be filed under noncon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Started well, but ...

This started out well, but it went off the rails when they went shopping. Doms stealing from subs is not BDSM and is not sexual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous