Exposed to the Bottom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayden placed the pick collar around Bree's neck and secured it in place with the triskele heart shaped lock. "See Shelby, now she's starting to look more like a slave." The three of them giggling, Bree standing there, not moving a muscle, completely humiliated in front of this guy she's never met before.

Kayden quickly gave Shelby and Ariana one of the two keys that came with the lock. Picking up the second set and pulling one off for herself.

"Are all three of you going to have a key?" The man behind the counter ask.

"Yes." Kayden answered, insulted that he found it to be any of his business.

"Well let me show you another way to secure a key that valuable." Pulling a wooden case out from under the counter. Inside of it a bunch of jewelry with the same triskele emblem on them. He pulled out three golden anklets. "These are fourteen caret gold anklets, fourteen carets makes them perfect for holding a special key on them. It's strong and it's beautiful, which I'm sure you girls can appreciate. Only those within the lifestyle will know what the key is, everyone else will just think it a cute anklet."

"Oh my god, I love it! " Looking back at Shelby and Ariana. Of course they agreed with her.

"We'll take all three."

"I thought you might." Already opening the first one up, holding his hand out for her to hand him her key. "Would you like me to put it on for you?"

"What?" Her eyes widen by how creepy his request sounded.

"Don't worry, it's tradition that someone else puts it on for you. Else your slave could put it on for you."

"Thank you." As she reached for her new anklet with the key now hanging on it. "Slave kneel down."

Bree can't believe they're speaking so openly about her being a slave, quietly kneels down to her knees. Kayden placed her foot on her, her tennis shoes directly on her white tunic.

"Put this on for me." As she handed Bree the anklet.

"Yes Mistress." Quietly as Bree attached the new anklet on Kayden's ankle, soon after, Shelby and Ariana's ankles. Everyone of them leaving their footprints on Bree's tunic.

Once finished, Bree stood up, again standing next to Kayden. Unable to take her eyes off the humiliating footprints now showcased on her.

"That'll be $266.20."

"Kayden smiled as she pulled three one hundred dollar bills from Bree's wallet. "Here you go." Paying for their new goodies. Bree knew it was her money being spent.

The clerk gave Kayden the change. "Here's your change, $33.80." As he counted into her hand.

After they left Hot Topics, Kayden led them to another small store in the mall, Claires. A much smaller store with a bunch of cheap jewelry inside. She walked up to a fixture that had a bunch of hemp bracelets with names on them. She found her name and pulled it off the rack. Quickly she found Shelby and Ariana's names also.

She pulled them off the rack and proceeded towards the register. She was going to buy them without question. She spent less that $20.00 of Bree's money buying all three of them.

Once they left the store Kayden immediately called Bree to order. "Slave! Put your foot on here." Pointing at a bench.

Bree silently placed her foot on the bench where Kayden was pointing. Kayden tied all three of the anklets on her ankle. Tight enough be unable to easily remove, yet loose enough to still move a little, not cutting off her circulation.

"Now she looks like a slave." Looking towards Shelby, like an artist completing a perfect painting.

Bree simply stood there, accepting her new reality. Her ankle now listing her owners, her clothes clearly stated her place, and her collar assured every one knew her submissive state.

Kayden then took everyone back to Bree's house. Forcing Bree to sit in the backseat again.

The moment they arrived, Kayden stripped Bree again, leaving her in nothing but her new anklets and heavy little collar. "Slave, come over here." Guiding Bree to the couch, before taking a seat in front of her. "That was a lot of walking, I need a foot massage." Placing her feet straight out in front of Bree.

"Yes Mistress." Kneeling in front of Kayden and beginning to untie her shoes, removing them and her socks.

Shelby and Ariana sat right next to Kayden, both of them putting their feet out in front of Bree, clearly expecting the same treatment. Bree didn't wait for them to ask when she began to remove their shoes and socks also.

She started massaging on Kayden's feet for merely a moment before Kayden pulled a bottle of lotion out of her purse. "Open you hands."

"Yes Mistress." Presenting her open hands to Kayden.

"Use this." As she applied a large amount of lotion in her hands, a strong floral fragrance she couldn't mistake, the expensive Bath and Body lotion Kayden cherishes so much.

"Yes Mistress." Rubbing the lotion in her hands, before returning to Kayden's massage.

Kayden placed Bree's phone on the end table next to her couch, plugging it in to the charger, leaving the screen facing up.

The entire time Bree spent massaging her feet, the girls continued to play with their phones, whispering quietly with each other, almost completely ignoring Bree. She couldn't ignore that her phone was continually getting alerts, it was on silent now, but she could see her screen kept lighting up.

After what she believed to be a fair amount of time, Bree scooted over to kneel directly in front on Shelby, and started to massage on her feet. Shelby using Kayden's example, placed lotion in Jordyn's hands for her massage. Kayden was now using Bree's thighs as a foot stool.

Bree spent close to half an hour massaging both Shelby and Ariana's feet, almost completely ignored, except for when they gave her more lotion for their massages. Her phone kept receiving alerts that she couldn't ignore even though she couldn't check them.

Once Bree finished, Kayden quickly snapped her finger and pointed at the floor in front of her. "Lay down!"

"Yes Mistress." As she slowly lowered herself on the floor, down on her back, her head in front of Kayden, her feet in front of Ariana.

Kayden, Shelby, and Ariana quickly placed their feet on Bree, using her as their new personal foot stool. Kayden had one foot on her forehead and the other rubbing on her collar. Shelby had her feet on her stomach and pelvis. Ariana had her feet on her shins and ankles, rubbing against her new anklets.

It felt like an eternity to Bree before any of them took a moment to include her in their private conversation. An eternity of laying there, arms down to her side, while they rubbed their feet all over her. Kayden occasionally choking her as she rubbed her foot up her neck.

"Oh my god, she's wet!" Shelby shouted, an unexpected judgement in her voice, giving Kayden and Ariana an alert of how pathetic Bree was.

"She is?" Ariana asked, leaning forwarded to see for her self. Quickly followed by Kayden.

"Yes she is!" Shelby shouted, forcing her foot between Bree's legs, rubbing it against her pussy, only making Bree wetter, before Shelby rubbed her foot across the top of Bree's thigh, leaving a wet streak behind, evidence of her charge.

Bree kept her eyes closed, her face turning bright red as she began to blush, humiliated as her secret was exposed for all to see. She was enjoying being their foot stool and never expected them to notice.

"Oh wow. You are wet." Kayden told Bree, tapping her foot on Bree's forehead, her other foot now pressuring against her neck. Bree flenched with every tap.

"She's a freak." Shelby added, as if she was completely offended.

"Well we already knew that." As she stopped tapping on Bree's forehead and kept her feet resting of her forehead and around her neck, keeping Bree from moving her head at all, a slight struggle to breathe. "Spread your legs!"

Bree could feel her face glowing as she slowly raised her knees up and spread her legs in front of them. "Yes Mistress." Almost gurgling in her words.

"Yea she's wet." Ariana added, staring in between Bree's legs, an unnecessary commentary everyone already knew.

"She seems to like your feet Shelby. Why don't you see how much she'll enjoy them." Kayden added, smiling at Shelby and Ariana.

"What?" Shelby asked, completely lost in what Kayden was suggesting.

Kayden smiled, her eyes pointing between Bree's legs, spotlighting the obvious.

Shelby smiled back once it dawned on her.

Bree laid there, tense in her embarrassment. Waiting for what she knows is going to be Shelby's bare foot in between her legs.

Shelby repositioned herself on the couch and began rubbing her foot against Bree's pussy, completely soaking the bottom her foot.

Bree was ashamed by how much she was enjoying this. Kayden was holding her head in place, choking her a little, forcing her to keep her legs spread, voluntarily keeping her hands down to her side, while Shelby was pleasuring her in the most pathetic way she could imagine.

It wasn't long at all before her breathing became heavier, which only made the humiliation worse. All of the girls began laughing at her, Shelby kept rubbing on her, but they all were laughing.

Their laughs only made it worse for Bree, it only made her wetter. She had only fantasized this level of humiliation.

Bree let out a quiet moan, clearly attempting to hold it in.

When Shelby heard it, she decided to take it a step forward. She took her toes and slowly began to insert them into Bree's pussy. She smiled at Kayden when Bree moaned out again, arching her back, and grabbing tightly on the carpet with her hands.

Shelby began to slowly thrust her toes in and out of Bree, forcing her to moan loudly, enjoying every moment of this. As Shelby could feel less resistance against her toes, she began inserting her foot deeper inside of Bree. She had almost half of her foot inside of her, thrusting non stop in her.

Bree couldn't hide it when she was ready to cum, her breathing was heavy, her moaning was louder and faster, and her muscles were all tightening up. Shelby was just smiling at the other girls as she was forcing more and more of her foot inside of Bree. She could now begin to feel Bree's wet pussy at the base of her ankle. She couldn't believe she could fit so much of her foot inside of her, as she kept thrusting it back and forth in her pussy.

Bree shouted out in pleasure when she began to cum. Her muscles spasming as she squirted more and more with every thrust of Shelby's foot.

Shelby laughed when she felt it, the warm spray of Bree squirting on her foot as she's forcing it deeper and deeper inside of her. Bree's muscles squeezing around her foot, and releasing as she squirts more with every thrust.

It's like a ticklish game for Shelby, she loves the feeling around her foot, and she want's to see how long she can keep Bree going.

Bree can't stop herself, her entire body is spasming on the floor, Kayden's still holding her head down in place and she's voluntarily keeping her hands down to her side, but every other inch of her body is a reckless twist beneath them. Bree is squirming all over the floor, moaning in delight, Shelby's foot shoved inside of her, and soaking the carpet between her legs. The stain is already over a foot in diameter and she's not finished. Shelby kept thrusting her foot in and out of her, enjoying the feeling as Bree keeps squirting, the feeling of her muscles squeezing and releasing around her foot., more and more squirts tickling down her foot and down on the floor.

Bree tried to put her knee's together, a step in an attempt to force herself to stop enjoying this so much and hopefully stop squirting everywhere. Shelby wasn't going to allow it, she grabbed her knees and forced them apart, and began thrusting her foot even harder inside of Bree.

Bree couldn't stop herself, she kept having orgasm after orgasm, Shelby forcing her legs apart is only making it better. She had only fantasized about this level of humiliation with her vibrator, but never expected it to feel so good. She kept moaning and squirming on the floor in delight. She can't believe how much she's enjoying the pounding of Shelby's foot inside of her, violating her, stretching her, and bring her nonstop orgasms.

It was almost twenty minutes before Bree finished and slowly began drying up. Shelby still thrusting her foot in and out of her, not concerning herself that Bree is no longer squirting or spasming.

"Ow ow ow ow ow." Bree cried out, as Shelby's foot became more painful than enjoyable.

Shelby quickly stopped and removed her foot from Bree's pussy, releasing her knees, and allowing her to close her legs. Shelby sat back in her seat, a smile of her accomplishment.

"Did you like that slave?" Kayden asked, again tapping her foot on Bree's forehead, releasing the pressure on her neck.

"Yes Mistress." Still breathing heavy from the amount of orgasm Shelby just gave her.

"Could you ever ask for better owners?" Still tapping her foot on herBree's forehead.

"No Mistress." Slowly beginning to regain her composure. Laying flat on the floor beneath them.

"I don't think so either." Smiling back at the other girls. "Now get up and kneel in front of Shelby."

"Yes Mistress." Rolling away from the couch, causing all of their feet to fall off of her, as she got up on her knees in front of Shelby, a large stain on the carpet between them, almost sixteen inches in diameter.

"I said in front of her! Not far away from her." Pointing at the stain on the carpet.

"Yes Mistress." A sinking feeling as another bit of her dignity has to be swallowed away, placing her hands on both sides of the stain, and slowly bringing her knees forward to kneel in it. A cold and wet feeling soaking her skin almost entirely down her legs.

"Now tell her thank you for letting you cum all over her foot."

"Yes Mistress." Before looking directly at Shelby's face. "Thank you Mistress for allowing me to cum on your foot." Feeling slightly silly for having to put those words together.

"You're welcome slave." A genuine smile on Shelby's face.

"Now clean her foot!" Kayden ordered in a strict voice.

"Yes Mistress." Quickly attempting to stand up, when she feels Kayden grab her shoulder, holding her down.

"Where are you going?"

"To get a wash cloth so I can wash her foot like you asked."

"I meant with your tongue." Pushing her back down on her knees, causing both Ariana and Shelby to begin giggling.

"What?"

"You made a mess all over her foot. Now you're going to lick it clean." Placing Bree's hands around Shelby's foot like a cheeseburger.

Bree couldn't believe what she was being told to do. Not only is she going to have to lick Shelby's foot, but she has to lick off all of her own cum from it. It was lower than she ever imagined she'd be placed. "Yes Mistress." Staring at Shelby's foot in her hands, slowly lowering her head down, opening her mouth, and allowing her tongue to taste the wet salty taste of Shelby's foot.

Shelby was giggling, keeping her hand up in front of her mouth, trying not to laugh out as Bree was tickling her with her tongue.

Bree was taking long swaths across the sole of Shelby's foot. Attempting to get this ordeal over with as fast as possible. Once she believed she had licked every inch of her foot, she attempted to stop and pull away.

"Nobody told you to stop." Kayden told her, pushing her head forward, and back towards Shelby's foot.

"Yes Mistress." Sinking even further as she opened her mouth again and began licking on Shelby's foot again.

"Start sucking on her toes." Smiling back at Shelby and Ariana, both of them still giggling.

Bree didn't hesitate before she opened her mouth and inserted Shelby's big toe into her mouth.

"Wider." Shelby ordered, pushing her foot deeper into Bree's mouth.

Bree couldn't say a word as Shelby was forcing all of her toes in her mouth. Stretching her mouth open as much as she can, almost painfully.

"Suck em!" Slowly thrusting her toes in and out of Bree's mouth.

"Like you'd suck a dick." Kayden added, using her hand to force Bree's head up and down on Shelby's toes.

"See that's better." Kayden added.

Bree kept her eyes closed and knelt there sucking on Shelby's toes, pretending their anything but feet.

It was a few minutes before Kayden relieved Bree. "Ok that's enough, I think her foot is clean now."

Bree quickly stopped, removed Shelby's toes from her mouth and released her foot from her hands, the first blessing she's received all day. "Yes Mistress."

"Lay back down, I want my foot stool back." Pointing back at the floor, barely looking away from her phone.

"Yes Mistress." Laying down on the floor. Her hands back down to her sides, her butt now feeling the cold moist carpet she stained because of them.

No one said a single word to her before they all put their feet on her. They played with their cellphones and continued to whisper amongst each other, essentially ignoring her.

Leaving Bree to lay there, feel their feet resting on her, and accept her new place amongst them.

Beneath them.