Extending the MILF List Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clearly understood I could do no more than titillate Ahmay Allan so I thought I would do so. I realized I had not deposited the check I got from Alissa cum Sid. My bank had a branch there so I knew I had a way to get funds. I steered Ahmay to the store and I felt her tense. I took that to mean that she thought I was going to buy her something. I could not decide if the thought was loved or hated but I resolved to titillate her, leaving my intentions unexpressed and thus ambiguous.

I took us into the store and found Mary staring at me, or maybe she was eying Ahmay. At that moment, I felt undressed but that is just male pride run amok.

"Mr. Duncan, isn't it?" Mary said, her voice breathy with more than her simple greeting.

I thought I heard her gasping in ecstasy and looked around to see where the sound was coming from and only then realized it had just been my imagination, well, no, memory actually. "Hi Mary, you look amazing. I was wondering, do you have some of the items I bought from you before in stock?"

The expression on Mary's face, when she looked at Ahmay with the jeweled collars in mind, suggested both envy and lust. She nodded. "I do. Can I show them to you?"

Tease or sales woman? I did not know, barely cared, gave it no thought. I nodded, unwilling to talk, thinking of her fine ass against my body as my cock sank into her.

Her next words doused my cock's aspirations. "The store owner is back working on the year end books. Taxes you know." She hesitated. "The office is small but I would be happy to show the selection to you."

The implication was clear, not Ahmay. I heard the regret in Mary's voice.

I nodded, feeling my cock confused by all the "come hither" and "get the fuck away" that was directed at him. I think he was taking it all very personally. "Yes, I think I would."

Mary took me back and I found indeed a paunchy woman with a barrel body and halitosis toiling away over the computer. She looked askance at us and then studied the collars as Mary showed me her limited selection.

Mary only had three gold so I had to go with two platinum. I had given one to Laura and one to Mom. I needed four more, at least. One extra for good measure, for a random sister maybe? I negotiated and Mary kept eying the boss. When I offered cash, the woman agreed to a price I thought fair and we settled. I walked Ahmay over to the bank, got the sum in cash and walked back. I handed it to Mary in an envelop and she disappeared back to the office with it.

I got a tickle in the back of my neck about releasing cash without the collars but it was a passing bit of paranoia. She returned a few minutes later with the five collars arranged tastefully in a fine light blue folding box with pink satin inside. When I opened it, Ahmay cuddled up to my shoulder and cooed when she saw the collars.

"Who are those for?"

I clicked my tongue but then relented in the face of her hugging curiosity. "One is for Mrs. Honeywell. Don't you think she'll look darling with that around her neck?"

Ahmay touched the silvery platinum and looked up at me. "On her black neck? Oh yes, that would be lovely. She has a beautiful neck."

I was not sure if she understood the jewelry but I left that comment dangling between us. I decided to not get the chains. I'd get them fitted to each woman later and that sounded fun. If I caught Mary alone, I presumed we'd work out a mutually beneficial exchange. We walked back to Thurston's.

The neat little female clerk apparently saw us coming and met me at the door.

"You have to do something. She is screaming her fool head off and my boss is on the way in. Delayed by the weather, thank goodness but..."

At that precious moment, the door opened and Rodney appeared. He staggered, like he was drunk, righted himself and his bleary eyes found us. He grinned, like he saw us clearly and wove through the intervening racks to a halt before us. He eyed his sister, still clinging to my arm, pressing her awesome breasts against me.

He grinned. "That girl..." I looked blank, and then his eyes flickered. "I have no words. If the other MILFs are like her, I'll line you up and you can notch your belt with some of my friends' ladies."

"Oh, yes, can I watch then?" Ahmay tittered.

Rodney looked at his sister and then shook his head and glared at me. "Did you make a move on my sister?"

"She'd be insulted if I didn't." I said, smiling gently. I patted her hands and she released me, moving over to Rodney's side.

Rodney looked over at his sister and the gansta look that usually fixed on his face softened and for a moment, I saw his love for his sister, protective and concerned. Different than mine for my sisters, which as somewhat more acquisitive, but I was the little brother and my sisters thought they had to take care of me, not the other way around. Now that I had something to offer them, it felt...weird.

Rodney bumped Ahmay with his hip. She bumped him back.

"So?" He asked.

She nodded.

He glanced at me. "You need to say it out loud, baby girl." He whispered.

"I think he might be...wait. Did, did he have sex with her?"

Rodney looked at me, a regular guy arching his eyebrows, all swagger subsumed in his surprise. "No. Never touched her but he does have great ideas." He grinned then threw it off.

"Okay, then, yes, I think he might be the one." Ahmay whispered.

Rodney looked at me and then shrugged. He held out his hand. "Congratulations. From all the cocks lined up waiting for little sister here, she picks you. You treat her right, do what she wants and we won't have a problem."

"Is she twisted like the blond?"

Rodney rolled his eyes. "No body is that crazy. God, but she does love cock. Sorry, sis, I meant the blond." She elbowed him.

"Then there should be no problem."

"Can we drop you?"

"My coat."

"I'll get it." Rodney said, the accommodation seemed fully out of character but felt natural, a genuinely polite action. He ambled back and emerged with my coat and a wad of cloth. He handed me both. "You need to pay for this stuff. She modeled some of it and it got a little dirty. Might be torn some." He grinned.

I went to the register and had the nervous clerk ring up the three destroyed negligees. When I paid, I gave her an extra twenty and told her to keep the change. We left together; Rodney, Ahmay, and me. D. Debra still had not appeared. Rodney He drove a big four-door with back-wheel drive that only seemed to want to spin in circles in the snow. It was warming up. Dark ground appeared lots of places and the gutters ran full of water, but the air felt sharp, like the point of a cold knife.

We arrived in front of my house. I sat in the back. Rodney pulled up and stopped and twisted to look over the seat at me. "Now I know where you live, Sonny Duncan. Treat my sister right. You hear?"

"I have no idea what that means or how to do that. If you are going to involve yourself in our lovers' spats, I should quit while I am ahead."

Ahmay turned around and stood on her knees on the seat, looking innocent, for all her exposure. She leaned over the seat and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "His bark is worse than his bite."

"But he has a bite." I retorted.

"So do I." She said. She turned to Rodney. "Okay. I'll say it here. I, I want him to be my first. I, I do but, but I need to go slow, I, I need to get used to this. I, I always thought I'd fall in love and we'd be overcome with passion and, you know, do it."

I grinned. "I could fall in love with you easy."

"You mess with her heart and I'll have yours in a pickle jar." Rodney growled.

She looked at Rodney. "If you touch him without my approval, there will be trouble in River City for you buster. Understand?"

I felt a little better.

Rodney stared at his little sister for a minute. He looked back at me, finally. "Is Mrs. Honeywell one of the MILFs you need help with?"

I felt a lot better, unsure how I got to this place. I nodded. "Of course. I, I think she'd approve of a lay down with Laydon."

Rodney's face twitched with pleasure in the dull light from the streetlight. Then the look was gone. I named it "lust". Rodney's face set once more. "Sonny Duncan, call me if you have anymore crazy pussy." He regarded me for a moment and finally said, "don't do this with her unless you are going to go the whole way. I mean, don't you fucking dare push her."

"How does seduction sound?"

He snarled.

"Rodney, be nice. Sonny is a perfect gentleman in wolf's clothing." She tittered and put a hand over her mouth. "I mean, a perfect wolf in gentleman's clothing. If I want to take off his clothes, that is and will always be my business. You understand?"

Rodney twisted to meet his sister's eyes. He looked at me and shrugged. "You share with me, that puts me in a bad situation."

I nodded. "You like redheads?" I asked on a perverse inspiration.

He blinked, squinting liked I'd blown smoke in his eyes. "A red head? Shit, never been in one of them."

I got out of the car, leaving the tantalizing possibility dangling.

With my box of collars tucked under my arm I walked up the drive. That night I slept restlessly. It had been three long days since I had pussy. Watching D. Debra fuck again etched something in me I could not escape. I woke randy as a two-peckered billy goat. I showered and calmed down. The world was gray. I realized I needed to register at school. I had counted on having a car and here I was needing to ride the effing bus!

I sat watching the morning news on the BBC, their afternoon, and it occurred to me that Annie might not mind driving me around. My cock approved of the implications. The idea of a night with Annie in my own house trued with my cock's expectations of me. I called her.

She agreed to let me use her car but said once she got here, I had to drive. She arrived about ten. The sky sat down on us like a goose down comforter. The chill in the air was damp and pregnant. The forecast was for snow.

When I emerged from registration at school, the air was full of great, big, feathery, white snowflakes. Annie had stayed with the car, though I don't know why. She had it running when I arrived back. I got into the driver's seat.

"Now where? I asked.

My phone rang.

Annie had been using her pidgin the whole day. I was thankful for that. At that moment, though, she looked at me with her serious dark eyes and said in her perfect British accent, "Your phone is ringing, sweetling."

I felt like meat and liked it. I answered.

"It's Sean. Mom, Mom is on the way home. She, she won't leave till the snow stops and maybe not then. She has been on the run the whole holiday but now she is ready to wind down. She wants to watch NetFlix and order pizza."

The time had come. "Is your sister home?"

"No. Went to Chicago to see Dad before school starts."

"Perfect. Call me when she arrives." I got his address and after he hung up, checked to make sure I knew how to get there. "An Li, would you care to be my tootsie this afternoon?"

She regarded me for a moment. "American's do not speak English, my dear. What are you asking?"

I thought of trying to explain but then decided to leave off. I grinned. "Care for a little adventure?"

After a slight hesitation, she nodded. "What are you about?"

I grinned again. "I am going to help Sean turn out his own mother. I am going to extend the MILF list."

Annie's face glowed. She spoke pidgin back to me. "New MILF. Annie love new MILF!"

A native, American woman would have grinned lasciviously but not Annie. She never even twitched out of her somber expression.

I drove us back to her neighborhood. I pulled into the Wills' driveway. "Go change. Wear something slutty. Something that you can fuck in if you want, that look."

"Hooker haute couture?"

She said it so deadpan in her proper British brogue, I laughed. "Exactly. Come to the Wills when you are ready."

We got out of the car. I went to the Wills front door and thought about ringing the bell but I just walked in, since the door was unlocked. Someone was home. I kicked myself thinking I should have called. The only drama I was sure I would not encounter was my sister since I did not see her car there.

I stamped the wet snow off my boots.

"Is that you, Tawny?" Mrs. Wills called, sounding perfectly un-MILF like; motherly but none of the lurid undertones I knew and loved and caused.

"It's Sonny." Chris said. He was sitting on the couch watching TV. Laura squeaked and came out of the kitchen.

"It's time to go start with Sean's mother." I said by way of explanation.

Chris scowled. "What are you doing here?"

"I need Laura's help. How would you like to be a hooker and fuck Sean in his bed while his mother is downstairs?" I made it a question but then clicked past it, making it first a suggestion but finally a command. "Are you clean? I mean squeaky, no-surprise-for-the-tongue clean?"

She gleeped but nodded.

"She didn't get up till noon." Chris said. "Sean stayed the night but his mom called..." He tailed off. "Oh, I see."

He didn't. He would.

"Go get dressed, Mrs. Wills. Dress to be fucked, invite it. Make yourself look like you are asking for it."

"Just what does that look like?" She asked.

I shrugged. "You girls know better than I do. I am sure of that. Get going. Time's wasting." I slapped her on her narrow little ass. "Shit, I forgot something." We had to go back to my house. I'd forgotten the collars. I had meant to put one on Annie when she arrived but forgot.

Annie arrived just as Laura descended the stairs. They had both found time to put on makeup, eyeliner and mascara. They looked like they compared notes except Annie had on fierce red lipstick and Laura's was a sweet pink. I got my coat but when I did, a baseball bat fell out of the closet. That gave me an idea. I picked it up and leaned on it. The women regarded me with impassive faces.

Chris stood up and watched our preparations for departure. He was waiting for my sister and had all the signs of being nervous that she would arrive in the middle of this. She knew about Sean doing his mom, but so far as Chris knew she did not know about me and her Mom, my mom, unless I lost track.

"What do you want with that?" Chris asked.

I grinned at him and leaned on it. "Mind if I borrow this for a few days, maybe a couple weeks?"

He waved us off. I practiced walking with a limp on the way to the car, leaning on the aluminum bat. It was slick and tended to skitter out from under me if my weight was not properly balanced on it. Perfect.

We were halfway to my house when Sean called, whispering that "Mom" was downstairs. She just arrived from the airport and was going to shower while he ordered pizza.

Perfect.

I went into my house and selected a platinum and a gold collar. I took them out to the car. The snow thickened and the ground turned white while we drove to Sean Favor's house. I turned off the car. Annie was sitting next to me. "Annie, put this on." I handed her the platinum collar.

She took it and examined it.

"Laura, do you have your collar?"

"Chris still has it."

"That was a gift. This, this is mine. If you put it on, your are mine, understand."

Annie's head jerked in my direction. I had not addressed anything of the sort to her.

I handed the gold collar to Laura. She quickly unfastened it and affixed it around her neck. It fit fine, setting off her golden hair marvelously.

"Annie, stay here. I may come and get you. Mrs. Wills, lets go."

Both women stared at me, as though waiting for more instructions, some additional explanation.

I offered none but got out of the car. I got the bat from beside me and leaned on it. I exaggerated the limp, walking through the snow to the front of the car. Laura got out on the opposite side and met me there. I took her elbow in a tight grip and with me hobbling and using the bat as a cane, we walked up to the front door of the Favor's house.

It was a split level house with the entrance in the middle of the front. I rang the doorbell. A stout breeze kicked up, swirling the snow around us. Laura crowded against me as though for shelter or warmth. She had very little on under the long winter coat.

The door opened.

"Pizza's here!" A woman's voice called before the door fully opened revealing Laura and I. "Oh gracious." Lydia Favors said. To be honest, the picture on the Internet that Sean had shown us was not as recent as Sean had lead us to believe. Her present features were softened, less of the high cheekbone and her hips were broader, her legs thicker but her waist seemed as waspish as the picture suggested. Her hair was the rich red that makes you think Irish, but she lacked freckles and green eyes. Hers were blue. Oh and her tits were huge and unmistakable. "I am sorry, I thought you were the pizza guy. Wow, it is snowing hard!"

"I beg your pardon, I am looking for Sean Favors. I must have the wrong house."

Mrs. Favors smiled warmly. "No, not at all. Sean is upstairs in his room. Shall I get him?"

I stomped a foot, leaning heavily on the bat. It skittered out from under me and I dropped to a knee. Laura reacted immediately and helped me stand. I grinned crookedly at Mrs. Favors, hunching one shoulder. "I slipped on the ice yesterday and twisted a knee and have not taken time to, uh, find a proper cane. This was the best I could find." I dinged the bat on the cement. It rang like I'd hit a single up the middle. "May we come in?"

After a brief hesitation, Mrs. Favors stepped back into her house and let us inside. That first hurdle passed without difficulty. We moved inside and shut the door.

"I am Sonny Duncan." I said shifting my bat to my left hand and extending my right.

After another brief hesitation, Mrs Favors shook my cold hand with her warm one. "Lydia Favors." She said. "How do you know Sean?"

"I don't really." I looked her up and down. She wore a baggy sweatshirt with Ohio State on it with "State" across her belly, and tight black stretch pants. The "O" bowed around each breast but since one was capitalized and the other was lower case, it made her looked lopsided, like she was listing to the left. An optical illusion that kept me staring at her tits long after I should have but fuck, Ohio spelled with two tits underneath is just interesting!

"Sean did not tell us he was living with his sister." I said, keeping my eyes on the sweatshirt. I dared not look her in the eyes. I could feel her growing unease with my behavior. I moved the bat back to my right hand and leaned on it with an irate groan.

"What do you want with Sean?"

There was my cue, though she had not taken my compliment at all well. I needed to get the relationship clarified and she had to do it. "Lydia Favors? You are related to Sean then?"

Lydia had not moved deeper into her house, the front door opened right into the living room and den, the kitchen beyond with a warm fire in the fire place. "I am his mother." Her voice carried her growing unease. "What do you want with my son?"

"His mother! No shit! He didn't mention he still lived with his mother!" I guffawed and then put on my best look of embarrassed chagrin. "Oh, I beg your pardon, ma'am. I am not usually so foul mouthed."

Laura, bless her heart, made a noise in her throat that sounded perfectly sarcastic without using up any words at all, terse and perfectly evocative. I looked over at her with my best "shut the fuck up, bitch" expression. She stood to my right so I could not smack her as my right hand held the ball bat. She visibly flinched and looked down. I think she understood my game, with just this minimum of clues.

"I have heard worse. Mr. Duncan, what do you want with my son?"